Historical IV Trial Balance - Summary and date range

When running this report in Summary, I am receiving an error when trying to
run with a date range. Has anyone seen this before?

are you getting a duplicate error? If you are, then what you are experiencing
is a bug. To fix, you will have to apply the latest service pack.

Hope this helps.

Rheiner

"DavidInterDyn" wrote:

> When running this report in Summary, I am receiving an error when trying to
> run with a date range. Has anyone seen this before?
I think so. I'll try that by applying SP 4 for 10.0

"Rheiner" wrote:

> are you getting a duplicate error? If you are, then what you are experiencing
> is a bug. To fix, you will have to apply the latest service pack.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Rheiner
>

> "DavidInterDyn" wrote:
>
> > When running this report in Summary, I am receiving an error when trying to
> > run with a date range. Has anyone seen this before?

dcount of date range in report not working
I'm so confused :( what did i do wrong here? I am trying to count questions that have been answered for a audit's date range. I want to know the total of questions that have question 4a=1 as its answer and where 4b has '2' as its answer, from a certain hospital and where the audit date is a date range that the user inputs. this is what i have and it gives me #Error =DCount("[4a]","DATABASE","[4a]='1' and [4b]='1' And [Hospital] = 'sngh' And [auditdate] = Between " & [Beginning Date] & " and " & ...

Clone an appointment to a new date
I am trying to clone an appointment to another date, is there an easy way to do this other than copy and paste each individual part? Select the appointment in Day/Week/Month view (press Esc if you go into edit mode) copy (Ctrl+C) , then paste (Ctrl+V) on the new date. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-...

resizing a range
I can't the following code to work. I am trying to resize a range so I can insert columns. Sub ResizeIT() Dim range1 As Range Dim range2 As Range Set range1 = Worksheets("UnitTemplate").Range("CS7") Set range2 = range1 Worksheets("UnitTemplate").Range("range1").Resize(0, 3).Select Selection.EntireColumn.Insert End Sub Any help would be appreciated! Try this: Sub ResizeIT() 'Inserts 3 columns into worksheet at cell CS7 Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("CS7").Activate Selection.Resize(1, 3).Select Selection.Enti...

What is Publisher's trial functionality
I just downloaded a trial version of MS Publisher. It does not seem to let me do anything. I can look at the various functions but I can not try to create or edit anything. Is this all the trial version does or is there something I need to activate? If this is all the "trial version" does, it is pretty useless. tnpurplelady wrote: > I just downloaded a trial version of MS Publisher. It does not seem to let > me do anything. I can look at the various functions but I can not try to > create or edit anything. Is this all the trial version does or is there > so...

RSS feeds not picking up correct posting date
I have several feeds that I am reading in outlook that do not get the correct post date and therefore sort incorrectly and won't work with my search folders. IE7 correctly reads the post dates so this appears to be an outlook 2007 problem e.g. in these feeds http://amapplease.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default http://shmup.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default http://gameylittlehacker.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default http://bankdeals.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default all dates show in outlook as 1/1/2007 12:00am but are correct in IE7 Hmm now I get all the examples I notice they are ALL bl...

Formatting Problem-Highlighting a cell when date has expired past current date
Hi, I'm currently trying to set up a sheet that highlights when current certificate has expired. When a user enters a date in a cel and as time passes, that date expires, I'd like to highlight the cel and ideally make it automatically say the word expired instead of th date. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi for highlighting the cell you can use conditional formating: - select your cell - goto 'Format - Conditional format' - enter the formula (if A1 is your cell) =A1>TODAY() - choose your format...

Date Formula Help
Someone here once gave me the formula for converting a Date to the number of the week. In other words 1/16 would be 3 as it falls on the 3 week of the year. Would anyone hapen to know that formula. I lost it. Thanks for the help. Steve Hi Steve! See: Chip Pearson: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/weeknum.htm A variety of formulas for use with vary definitions of week number. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Norman, thank you very much this was the artical i was looking for. :) "Norman Harker" <njharker@optusnet.com.au> ...

Dispaying a date with the day in
On my report i have a field with with the following code ="From " & [Startdate] & " to " & [enddate] which dispays the following >From 13/03/07 to 19/04/07 But i would like it to dispay it in the following formate >From Friday 13 April 2007 to Thursday 19th April If any one could help me that would be great Thanks Take a look at Access HELP for the Format() function. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "Simon" <S.Dickson@shos.co.uk> wrote in message news:1176405700.855230.35930@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > On ...

Show the last record based on the last recorded date
I have a report that we need to run when we send a invoice. The report shows monthly total due plus late fee and then balance due plus things like gymnast name and billing address etc. The report runs from a query which includes all these fields. I need to show the last payment date that was made for each gymnasts on this invoice report along with the payment method and check #. Our table has these fields for this... Paydate lumethod check# paymenttotal Each payment for the gymnasts are recorded as a new record with info inputed for the above fields. I am not familia...

SUMIF with area that is not a range
I am trying to sumif cells that are not consecutive. Here is what I have so far: =IF((I8,Q8,Y8,AG8,AO8,AW8,BE8,BM8,BU8,CC8,CK8,CS8,DA8,DI8),"paid",(I8+Q8+Y8+AG8+AO8+AW8+BE8+BM8+BU8+CC8+CK8+CS8+DA8+DI8)) These cells need a sum: I8,Q8,Y8,AG8,AO8,AW8,BE8,BM8,BU8,CC8,CK8,CS8,DA8,DI8 if "paid" lwsnbaker wrote: > I am trying to sumif cells that are not consecutive. > > Here is what I have so far: > =IF((I8,Q8,Y8,AG8,AO8,AW8,BE8,BM8,BU8,CC8,CK8,CS8,DA8,DI8),"paid",(I8+Q8+Y8+AG8+AO8+AW8+BE8+BM8+BU8+CC8+CK8+CS8+DA8+DI8)) > > These cel...

Update: Date
Hi, I have a speadsheet that I need to track when it was last used. In cel A1 is the "Last Reviewed", In cell B2 is a date. Is there any way when saving / closing the sheet that the B2 date is updated, so that when you open it, you can see the last date it was opened. I have tried =TODAY() ect but that keeps updating the current date. Any thoughts ? Thanks. Duncan. On Feb 24, 6:53=A0am, Decreenisi <toyoda....@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have a speadsheet that I need to track when it was last used. In cel > A1 is the "Last Reviewed", In cell B2 ...

Saving Date and Time
Hi, I have a form called frmDetails and I have set a text box (txtDate) in the form with the control source of =Format(Now(),"dddd"", ""mmm d yyyy"", ""hh:nn:ss ampm") but the problem is I want this Time & Date to be recorded in the table (called tblDetails) as it needs to be used for referancing when entries were entered into the database. Can anyone tell me how to do this. Thanks Fiona Fiona, Add a Date/Time field to your table. (ex. DTNow) Add that field to your form. On your form, make the Default Value for that field... ...

Auto Populate a date field
Hi there I would to know if it is possible to auto populate date field. For example...our client would like to be able to see when their customer last ordered their products. They would like this field to appear when they open their customers' record. At the moment on the CRM application there is a field that says "Last Date Included in Campaign" This is the type of field I would want to include. Any ideas would be highly appreciated. Thank you Lebo yes you can do that using javascript. see www.stunnware.com/crm2/ -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://mi...

Exporting a range of cells as a picture
Is it possible to export a range of cells as a jpg picture file, usin vba script? Thanks Rober -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com See this page Robert http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xl2gif.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "robert_woodie >" <<robert_woodie.11xhn6@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:robert_woodie.11xhn6@excelforum-nospam.com... > Is it possible to export a range of cells as a jpg picture file, using > vba script? > > Thanks > Robert > > > --- > Messa...

Vendor Credit Summary Inquiry
In the Vendor Credit Summary Inquiry window, there is a field called "On Order". This is supposed the be the dollar amount of open purchase orders for this vendor. How can we reconcile this amount? I can't find a report to give us this info. According to the manual, this amount should include only those PO's with a status of Released or Change Order. I can't even get a SmartList to come with this this amount. We've run all the checklinks and reconciles. Elaine: According to the Help files, this amount is the sum of all the 'Remaining Subtotals' ...

Form 4 Range of time from 1/20/2010 4:00 AM To 1/21/2010 10:00 AM
Im trying to figure out the range of time spent from two different days. Say I have on 1/21/2010 4:00 AM in Cell C14 and 1/22/2010 10:00 AM in Cell G14. I've tried doing (G14-C14) but all i get is 6:00 becasue i need to have it formatted as (Hr:Min). How would I get it to just have the total amount of hours from the time elapsed in that span that I'm working with? Thanks Use custom format [h]:00 The square backers [] allow hours to exceed 24 If you want, fro example, 4:30 to display as 04:30 use two h's as in [hh]:mm best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Ex...

I need to exclude duplicate patient names for dates of service is.
"Shannon" <Shannon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E5EA619-0BC7-4CE7-9D96-32EE847A6CD6@microsoft.com... Please explain what your problem is in the body of the message, not in the header. /Fredrik You want to exclude duplicate patient names for dates of service is ... WHAT? Is what? Also, what are you trying to do? Not enough information. Edwin Tam edwintam@vonixx.com http://www.vonixx.com "Shannon" wrote: > ...

Want to Change Range Selected in Formula
I would like to pass a variable through a function. Based on the value, I have some ranges already name ie. Dataquestion#. I would like to be able to change the named range to use in this formula based on numbers, such as mQNo. Any help would be appreciated. mQNo = 1 Set mQuestionRange1 = Worksheets("Data").Range(Chr(34) & "DataQuestion" & mQNo & Chr(34)) This is siomple. I don't think you understadn strings. You don't need a second set of double quotes. It is that simple for example Var1 = "abc" Var2 = "def&q...

Item transaction with beginning and ending balance
Dear All, I would like to know whether GP has a report to show as following Item by site - Beginning qty and amount as last month Transaction qty and amount (In/Out) of this month ending balance (qty and amount) for this month I can't find out under all GP report. Regards Steve Poon. Steve, There is no such report. I had to create a customized one for a client to do that. Requires some heaving customer report development since it is basically a historical stock report. "Steve Poon" wrote: > Dear All, > > I would like to know w...

inventory user access any location & update balance
inventory user can access any location defined in GP setup locations and perform transactions (transfer, adjustment) that affects the item's balance without control from user side. expected to have the transactions came from outside user to my location to be pending and will not update any item balance unless it is approved from user and those transactions should be stored in DB with information about who, when, where those transaction are made. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this s...

Date/Time format
I'm trying to plot some information that comes from a webpage as two columns of data - the first column is the time/date of the event (mm/dd/yy hh:mm:ss) and the second column is the value of the transaction. I simply highlight the part of the table I want to import from the website and copy it to an Excel sheet. Although the data looks good in the spreadsheet (date and time with a space between) when I plot that information I get either the time or the date, but not both. If I use the mm/dd/yy hh:mm:ss format, I get the dates ok, but the times are all 00:00. Any ideas? Thanks steve mcalil...

how to add text(date) to a cell
Hi, I am trying to check a condition and if it is true then Cells(2,4).Value="Jan07". But for some reason, the value Jan07 becomes 7-Jan in that cell. Can anybody tell me how to correct this problem. If (Cells(2, 2).Value = 20070101) Then Cells(2, 4).Value = "Jan07" End If Do you want the Value Jan07 in that cell or do you want a date in that cell and format it so that it shows Jan07? With activesheet.cells(2,2) if .value = 20070101 then .numberformat = "@" 'text .value = "Jan07" end if end with or maybe... With activ...

Formula is true if proportion of range is true
Trying for true / yes result if at least 50% of range meets criteria eg =IF(AND O2="yes",H2<>"",I2<>"",J2<>"",K2<>"",L2<>"",M2<>"",N2<>""),"yes","no") where O2 must be yes and input is required for at least 4 out of 7 cells between H2 and I2 thank you =IF(AND(O2="yes",COUNTA(H2:N2)>3),"True","False") Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "nussbaum" <nussbaum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7...

Spreading date range across days in weeks (advanced)
Hello This particular problem has been causing me some consternation, and I was wondering if anyone has already solved this problem or has a creative solution I have a date range, and I would like to convert that into how many days in each week correspond to that range. Example Consider a range of an employee’s working dates. Lets say I have two input fields: Start date (A3) and end date (B3), and want to be able to count the number of days in each week C3: F3. Consider March of 2010, so Week 1 commences on 01/03/2010, Week 2 commences on 08/03/2010, etc. The star...

Excel date formulas
I need to a formula that would produce in column A a running series of dates without having to type them in individually. I need it such as (not necesarily in numerical form): 1/03/2004 1/04/2004 1/05/2004 etc.... Thank you for any help! Carol, you can put 1-3-04 in A1 and use the fill handle and drag it down, the little black box in the lower right hand corner, if you do need a formula here is one way with your starting date in A1 put this in A2 and drag down =A1+1 -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can be...