Historical Inventory Trial Balance Report - HITB Reset Tool Wizard

Hi,

Has anyone tried to use the Historical Inventory Trail Balance Report yet?

I tried to execute the Historical Inventory Trial Balance Inventory Reset
Tool Wizard and Run Data Checks.  However, the IV HITB Reset Tool Validation
Report printed the following to each of my Items:

"Serial/Lot tracked item's receipt layer adjusted unit cost does not equal
unit cost."
"Open layer exists in purchase receipts table where valuation method not
stamped."

Problem is, I can't proceed to the next setp until I solve these error
messages.

Any suggestions how to solve this? Any idea will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

0
XYZ (1)

Hey it's a pain.  Had a ton of the same errors.
I was able to fix then and run the report.
Let me know if you still need help.

Adam

"XYZ" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone tried to use the Historical Inventory Trail Balance Report yet?
>
> I tried to execute the Historical Inventory Trial Balance Inventory Reset
> Tool Wizard and Run Data Checks.  However, the IV HITB Reset Tool Validation
> Report printed the following to each of my Items:
>
> "Serial/Lot tracked item's receipt layer adjusted unit cost does not equal
> unit cost."
> "Open layer exists in purchase receipts table where valuation method not
> stamped."
>
> Problem is, I can't proceed to the next setp until I solve these error
> messages.
>
> Any suggestions how to solve this? Any idea will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance!

I'm having the same problem.  How did you fix the errors?

"Adam the GP master" wrote:

> Hey it's a pain.  Had a ton of the same errors.
> I was able to fix then and run the report.
> Let me know if you still need help.
>
> Adam
>
> "XYZ" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Has anyone tried to use the Historical Inventory Trail Balance Report yet?
> >
> > I tried to execute the Historical Inventory Trial Balance Inventory Reset
> > Tool Wizard and Run Data Checks.  However, the IV HITB Reset Tool Validation
> > Report printed the following to each of my Items:
> >
> > "Serial/Lot tracked item's receipt layer adjusted unit cost does not equal
> > unit cost."
> > "Open layer exists in purchase receipts table where valuation method not
> > stamped."
> >
> > Problem is, I can't proceed to the next setp until I solve these error
> > messages.
> >
> > Any suggestions how to solve this? Any idea will be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks in advance!

0
Jocelyn (213)

Custom Item list report
I used to have an custom item list report that I used with our scanpal scanners for inventory, my computer crashed and when we reinstalled the RMS software I most have lost that report. Does anyone have this report available? or can someone tell me how to get it? Help!!! Thanks! ...

Invoices Applied to Cash Receipts Report
Is there a report in GP 9.0 that shows the invoices that were applied to a cash receipt? I can find this information in the Receivables Transaction Inquiry by Customer, but I cannot print it out. I have a client that needs to print this information out and give it to their customer. On Jun 8, 4:38 pm, Jocelyn <Joce...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a report in GP 9.0 that shows the invoices that were applied to a > cash receipt? I can find this information in the Receivables Transaction > Inquiry by Customer, but I cannot print it out. I have a client tha...

Reports - front and back
I have received a new report request - and I'm stumped (again).The front page contains page header, detail section of text fields that can grow, page footer.The back page contains page header, detail section of boilerplate text, page footer.The page headers and footers are different on the front and back, but I have the code - thanks to this forums participants - that handles it.The dimensions I'm using are: top and bottom margin = .5 inch; page header = .5 inch; page footer = 2 inches. That should leave me 7.5 inches in the detail section - which I've doubled to handle the front...

Crystal Reports in VB.NET Express Edition
Hello, I have a quick question. I am currently using VB.NET Express. I need to use Crystal Reports (Crystal Report Viewer, etc.) in the application I am working on. The only issue - since I am using Express Edition, I am assuming that Crystal Reports is not included. So my question - can I purchase it? Or, do I need to acquire a retail box of Visual Studio. If so, which versions has it? Thank you PM "PM" <PM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DAD26F5B-68BD-485F-84C0-B0443F91F19A@microsoft.com... > Hello, I have a quick question. &g...

Mo2004
Recently ( a few months ago) I started using MS Money 2004. Previously I had been managing finances on excel with formulas I had created. This was wroking great but someone suggested to switch to financial software to make things flow a bit easier. Since using Money 2004 I have had some struggles: #1 - My budget varies from month to month (who's doesn't?). Whenever I make changes to my budget it apears to retroactivly change all previous months. How can I get it to just change any given month? Along the same lines, can I make adjustments to prior months? #2 - At the end of...

Printing reports with no data
Actually the title of this question is a little misleading, sorry. This should be fairly simple. I run 5 different reports for 2 different shifts based on certain product catagories that were produced the previous day. Sometimes there is data for those reports and sometimes not. Instead of the report opening in preview, I would rather just have a MsgBox pop up that says there's nothing to report. Other than date and shift information, I'm pulling up the product SKU, description of the product, start and end time, qty and so on. please help! Thanks Bill R. -- John 3:16 "Fo...

Oversized reports in Advanced financials
Hi, I have customized a report to show 12 months of operations on B. Sheet and P&L in advanced financials. However, I cannot control the printing so that it prints on land scape with legal size paper. Anyone had any success in this situation before? Please advise -- Manager Why aren't you using FRx to generate the report? "pancho" wrote: > Hi, > > I have customized a report to show 12 months of operations on B. Sheet and > P&L in advanced financials. However, I cannot control the printing so that it > prints on land scape with legal size paper. ...

student language tools tab in word 2007
Hi, My niece uses office home and student 2007 (especially word) at school and it is also installed at home on the pc...but she says that there is tab that is missing from the home pc, it is student language tools which shows all the french accents, so when she types a word that requires an accent she clicks on it and the accent automatically goes into the word...does anybody know where to enable this? My guess is that this is provided by an add-in or other customization on the school system. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama...

Replace Option Group Value from form with text in report header
Hi all, Question: How can I convert the numerical option group value from a form to a string value and place it in the control source of a textbox in a report header? I have a form used to 'build' reports: users choose a query, a report, and then the rest of the controls on the form are used to build a 'where' clause for the DoCmd.OpenReports statement attached to a command button which opens the report based on all the user's choices. I've tried creating a variable on the report in the declarations area and then using a select case statement in the 'open&...

How do I show hyperlinked images opened in a report
I am a newbie to access and I was wondering how I can show hyperlinked images opened in a report. I have viewed other threads and it seems possible, but I can not figure it out. I currently have a table with over 2000 records and up to 6 hyperlinked images to each record along with other data. The reports will be based off querries for a few records at a time. Please help! I really need help with this one. This is what I've done: Added an Image control to the report. After I added and saved the image control, I've deleted it's picture property. I Coded the Detail Section F...

Windows XP Snipping Tool
There is any way or is possible to install Snipping Tool in my Windows Xp Home Edition. Boricua wrote: > There is any way or is possible to install Snipping Tool in my Windows Xp > Home Edition. http://microsoft-snipping-tool.software.informer.com/ Boricua wrote: > There is any way or is possible to install Snipping Tool in my Windows Xp > Home Edition. Why are you trying to install a program that was written for Windows Vista and Windows 7 into Windows XP? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snipping_Tool There are LOADS of free screen capture utilities...

how do I restore the pdf tool bar to excel?
I have PDF converter 2 software and had the pdf creator tool bar available when using excel spreadsheets and even though I've uninstalled and reinstalled the software the tool bar is still not available when I open excel, it is however, when I open word files. How do I correct this problem? Thanks for any assistance. I can make my PDF toolbar come and go using View|Toolbars and clicking PDFMaker 6 -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:295E1162-175F-4483-BEEC-757DF68517CD...

Calendar Report in CRM
I'm trying to write a report in CRM that will display data in a calendar format. I've been banging my head on this for weeks and I haven't turned up anything online. I have some dates with titles attached I just want a calendar to display those titles on those date. I wouldn't think it would be that hard but it is. Help! ...

Inventory values in HQ
The computer with one of our store databases was stolen (we have 7 stores total). Our inventory dept. does a monthly audit for each store and at the end of the month uses a 501 worksheet to upload latest Store inventory numbers. After the theft, I have successfully restored the store database from HQ, however, are the numbers in HQ the same as the inventory in the store before the theft? Our Inventory Control Dept. manager doesn't want to trust the numbers at HQ because he says that since no 501 worksheet was made just before the theft that he doesn't trust HQ inventory values for the...

Crystal Reports 9 Timeout 04-28-06
I have read all of the posts related to Crystal timing out or hanging when reports are run against large datasets, but there doesn't seem to be any real solutions out there for CRM 1.2. I have a client that adds about 100,000 new opportunities a quarter and upper management needs to be able to run some reports that show all of the opportunities in nice little bar charts. Aside from the max db results trick, is there anything that can be done for a 1.2 installation? As an aside....it seems there a huge number of posts dealing with problems for Reporting Services. Is reporting really better...

Have Hyperlinks to be in opened state in a report
I am a beginner at this using Access 2003. I am a newbie to access and I was wondering how I can show hyperlinked images opened in a report. I have viewed other threads and it seems possible, but I can not figure it out. I currently have a table with over 2000 records and up to 6 hyperlinked fields with images to each record along with other data. The reports will be based off querries for a few records at a time. Please help! I really need help with this one. This is what I've done: Added an Image control to the report. After I added and saved the image control, I've delete...

Item Movement History Report
Hi, I need a new filter for (Store Id or Store Name) in Item Movement History Report in HQ. Thanks and Mery Christmas Javier Barcelona,Spain What report r u talking about? the Item Movement report in HQ already has StoreID and StoreName as filters, and as far as i know, Item Movement History report is only in SO not in HQ "Javier Coll" <Javier Coll@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA4D68FE-13E7-432D-A989-D028FAEAE20E@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I need a new filter for (Store Id or Store Name) in Item Movement History > Report > in HQ. > &g...

Inventory Turnover Report Calculation Seems Incorrect...
We are running GP version 9.0 and I noticed the results from the inventory turnover report are incorrect. Regardless of what item I run the report for the results are including in the Qty sold YTD sales from Dec06. This is causing the turnover # to be incorrect also. Is this report including Dec06 sales in error because the Dec06 ending inventory #'s need to be used in the calculation of the 2007 turns? When did you do your inventory close at the end of 2006? It sounds like it might have been done early in December rather than at the end of the month. -- Richard L. Whaley Auth...

Error on Internet Mail Wizard
I am trying to set up our (only) Exchange server to actually be our mail server. When I go throught the Internet Mail Wizard to set it up I get an error on stating that the selected server cannot be a brdgehead server. Do any of you have any ideas of what this error is? Randy =?Utf-8?B?UmFuZGFkZHl6?= <Randaddyz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:11D5D1E0-F546-42EA-893C-47FAB4D27F9C@microsoft.com: > I am trying to set up our (only) Exchange server to actually be our > mail server. When I go throught the Internet Mail Wizard to set it up > I get an error on stating th...

I think i need a formula for my reports...
What formula do i need to insert so that when in my various reports they will automatically fill in a Job Name or Adress. for instance: I have an access hub that is standardized, but it gets put to use for 7-10 different Jobsites. I would like all the reports that my guys want to print out to automatically have there job information at the top. so i need a formula that is basically, 'make this word be whatever word is inserted in to this table(or query).' I have a section that they do first that is job set up, so when it populates, i want my many reports to populate for them. ...

Tax report and purchase / sales accounts used
Hello, One of my clients requires a Tax report =93justification=94, in other words a report (or cube, or smartlist, it doesn=92t matter) which would, for a given period, list the tax transactions and the sales / purchases accounts used for each tax transaction. So if you have a PM invoice with this distribution : Vendor acc 1165 Purch acct 1 100 Purch acct 2 800 Purch account 3 200 Vat account 1 (15%) 15 Vat account 2 (5%) 50 And the VAT transactions being Code Tax amount Purch amount P15 15 100 P05 50 1000 The report needs to be able to say that...

"display a notification message when new mail arrives" checkbox resets
Hi there, I have an annoying little problem here. I have a new windows XP PC running Office XP (2002). In MS Outlook I have set my "display a notification message when new mail arrives" setting, but every time I exit and reenter the application this checkbox is no longer marked. It gets reset for some reason. I have downloaded all patches from Microsoft's site, but to no avail. Any suggestions are appreciates. Thanks in advance. Mike ...

Order of events relating to a FormView inside a wizard step
Hi. I am using asp.net 3.5SP1. I have a form view that is inside a wizardStep. Inside the FormView, I have label controls I want to access and assign text to when the wizardStep with the FormView on it becomes visible. Is it safe to put this code in the FormView.ItemCreated event? More the less, does the FormView.ItemCreated event fire when the WizardStep it is on becomes visible? or is there more to it? You use the event handlers of the Wizard control particularly the ActiveStep property "Andy B." <a_borka@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:OYqAG%2...

Reports error when loading reports through aplication
I can't run reports throuhg appliaction as I'm getting an error - contact to your administratrtor. I checked ASP.net of CRMWeb on IIS - set on 1.1.423, RS - 2.0; Perminssion on folder C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files - NETWORK SERVICE with permission of writing. I tried to run home.aspx from url and crmreports/kome_reports.aspx - I got the same error and saw http://crm2/_common/error/errorhandler.aspx?errNum=&errMessage=Could+not+find+a+part+of+the+path+%22C%3a%5cProgram+Files%5cMicrosoft+CRM%5cCRMWeb%5creportserver%5cReportService.asmx%22 ...

Crystal Reports Connection Error
I have installed Crystal Reports Pro 9.2.2 and have installed the Crystal Enhancement CD for CRM. When I go to connect to the CRM Crystal reports I get an error that states that it cannot read the secEnterprise.msi, but the path indicates that this file should be found in the: Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Crystal Decisions\Enterprise 9 \Packages\win32_x86\ directory. There is no "win32_x86" subdirectory in the "Packages" directory. It is at the same tree level as the Packages directory. Furthermore, there is no secEnterprise.msi file in any of these directories,...