Help With Strange Error When Trying to Save Any Record

I am getting astrane error happens when try to create any new record
(Customer, Item, Vendor or Account), the system gives me a message that "Save
Operation Failed" and when i click "More Info" the error message is "Could
not find stored procedure 'DYNAMICS.dbo.aagGetCompanyStatus'", although i
have created alot of items, customers, accounts and vendors before but
suddenly this error appeared.

Any quick help will be highly appreciated.

It would appear that the AAG has something to do with a product produced by
American Association of Geographers. I would try logging in as 'sa' and the
recreating the procedures through, File -> Maintenance -> SQL and select the
options to Create Auto Procedure.

"Mohammad Bakr" <MohammadBakr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am getting astrane error happens when try to create any new record
> (Customer, Item, Vendor or Account), the system gives me a message that
> "Save
> Operation Failed" and when i click "More Info" the error message is "Could
> not find stored procedure 'DYNAMICS.dbo.aagGetCompanyStatus'", although i
> have created alot of items, customers, accounts and vendors before but
> suddenly this error appeared.
>
> Any quick help will be highly appreciated.

0
AAinTX (120)
6/6/2005 12:40:54 PM
I believe that this is an Analytical Accounting issue.  I would make sure
that Analytical Accounting has been installed properly for each company.

David Musgrave [MSFT]
Senior Development Consultant
Escalation Engineer
MBS Support - Asia Pacific

Microsoft Business Solutions

mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com

and confers no rights.

"Mohammad Bakr" wrote:

> I am getting astrane error happens when try to create any new record
> (Customer, Item, Vendor or Account), the system gives me a message that "Save
> Operation Failed" and when i click "More Info" the error message is "Could
> not find stored procedure 'DYNAMICS.dbo.aagGetCompanyStatus'", although i
> have created alot of items, customers, accounts and vendors before but
> suddenly this error appeared.
>
> Any quick help will be highly appreciated.
0
dmusgrav1 (1325)

Outlook 2007 error when closing
Hi, Why am I getting this error when closing Outlook 2007. "Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" and it shows a check box "Restart Microsoft Office Outlook". I'm getting below details when clicking "What data does this error report contain?" Error Signature: Appname:outlook.exe Appver: 12.0.6514.5000 AppStamp: 4a89dc70 Modulename: dccmsp32.dll ModVer: 10.0.2009.929 ModStamp: 39d4133c fDebug: 0 Offset: 00005346 Please help. Thanks in ad...

Help building a filter on a form
Okay, I downloaded the Issue database template and simplified it greatly. Now, I can't get the "search issues" form to work. I have the following controls on my search form: Application (dropdown list) TextSearch (text field) I'd like to modify the existing code so that when I make an entry and click the "search" button, it will make the form footer visible (where the "browse_all_issues" form is imbedded as a subform). That part works. But, the next lines set the filter and turn it on... Me.FormFooter.Visible = True DoCmd.Mo...

Selecting a Specific Record Form from a subform
I have a form with a subform that I want to select a field from and have it open another form with the data selected from the sub form. I was able to get the operation to work in the subform using the following: Under Parameters of the first field of the subform -- Open4Edit_StationInfo Open4Edit_StationInfo used the following command: FindRecord Find What: =[Forms]![Station Info Subform]![Call Sign] Match: Whole Field Match Case: No Search: All Search As Formatted: Yes Only Current Field: No Find First: Yes The above works when I run the form "Station Info...

Bank Rec Record Type Code?
We're trying to set up Bank Rec and can't figure out how to identify the record type code that is required by GP 8.0. Our bank doesn't provide us with a record type code so how can we set up bank rec correctly? The fields we get are: account # date amount transaction type check # description Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mike Abrahamson If you're attempting to set up "Electronic Reconcile" I believe that the record type code relates to the records coming from your bank. You need to specify which records are headers, detail, footers. There ha...

rapid migration tool error
when i use the rapid migration tool to move data from quickbooks 2006 to dynamics gp 10, I get this message: no mapping between account names and security id's was done. How do i fix this?? ...

Export Access Record to Specific Cells in Excel
I'm looking for suggestions on how to export data from an Access table or Query into specific cells of a Worksheet. The table I'm importing will always contain a single record only. For example, I'd like to export data from Field1, field2...etc in an access table to Sheet2!A3, Sheet2!B3...etc. Any sugestions would be most appreciative. ...

Save or Export to CSV
Hello, I have a macro that i recorded that is intended to export (save) data from the active worksheet within a workbook to a CSV file. The problem i'm having is that the macro is saving the entire workbook to a CSV. My file name is even changing. Following is the code: ---------------------------------------------------------------- Sub SaveAsCSV() ' ' SaveAsCSV Macro ' Application.DisplayAlerts = False ActiveSheet.SaveAs Filename:= _ "Z:\Timesheet\Time Sheet 2009.csv" _ , FileFormat:=xlCSV, CreateBackup:=False Applic...

All help is worthy
I have set up a simple database in excel, using barcodes (i found this easier to scan and lookup, than access) plus the people working with this will find it simple to use. I have however reached a giant full stop. The database is pulled from Dave Peterson's update log worksheet, which works very well, the problems is that on a lookup sheet( using Vlookup ) where the user scans the barcode it will pull all info from the "database" sheet in reference to the barcode, ie: barcode number, surname,forename,address, early greenfees purchased,mid purchased,late. Is it possible to manipu...

Save excel automatically
Is there anyway to save a backup of excel automatically when you are working. I am using excel 97 and excel 2002 Thanks. ...

HELP: Need To Print Better Quotes
I am having a terrible time being able to print a good looking quote from MS CRM. it either prints the plain quote (Address, amount..etc) or i can print the product list (With no address, or nothing).. is there anyway to print a normal quote as others do where you can have the company informaiton and also all of the products that they are buying listed there? one would think that is the most basic feature that is not there.. don't you guys think? ANY help you can provide will be appreciated.. Thanks Quoteless In DC :-) Add a customized quote via Reports using Crystal. >-----Origin...

Resizeing the Save As Dialog Box
Does anyone know how to resize the "Save As" dialog box in Vista 64? It's just a little to small for my old eyes. In Vista 32 all you have to do is double click the header and it goes to full page. This doesn't work in 64. At least not on mine. TIA On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 13:16:24 -0600, Walt <vzlion@q.com> wrote: >Does anyone know how to resize the "Save As" dialog box in Vista 64? >It's just a little to small for my old eyes. In Vista 32 all you have >to do is double click the header and it goes to full page. This >doesn't work in ...

IF Function Help
How do I write a command that says: =if(a1=1&b1=a number, c1/d1,"na") How do I write the "a number" part? Hi Flutie99 Try: =IF(A1=1,IF(ISNUMBER(B1)=TRUE,C1/D1,"na")) -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "Flutie99" wrote: > How do I write a command that says: > > =if(a1=1&b1=a number, c1/d1,"na") > > How do I write the "a number" part? If I am reading your post correctly you want a cell to equal C1/D1 when A1=1 and B1= some some number and for the cell to = "na" otherwise =if(and(A1=1,B1=xx),C1/D1,&...

Publisher documents do not print. Help!
I just set up a new computer with an HP Deskjet 5440 and Microsoft Publisher 2003. Documents print perfectly from every software package except Publisher. Publisher documents don't print at all, even after I reinstalled the printer drivers. The entire document or just the pictures? If it is just the pictures, click the advanced print settings button in the print dialogue, graphics and fonts tab. Be sure "Do not print any graphics" is checked. Look on the HP site to be certain you have the most current driver. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?lc=en&cc=us...

can I still save my mail?
My computer crashed during a power outage (surge suppressor didn't work). Win2K installation won't recover. I run MS Outlook 2000. I didn't have .pst files made. Is there any way to recover mail/contacts from my profile? (I hooked the hard drive up to an XP machine, so I can get to the files). Does anyone know where Outlook 2K stores the mail on a pop3 client? Can the file be used with a new installation to recover the information? Thanks, Tracy >My computer crashed during a power outage (surge >suppressor didn't work). Win2K installation won't >r...

Help in my VB Code .. to Delete
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0089_01C34629.B378D5B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable hi,=20 I have been trying to solve this problem since morning, and haven't = really come up with a solution. it is frustrating. please help. =20 i have a datagrid and got a delete column =20 <asp:datagrid id=3D"dgdocument" runat=3D"server" = AutoGenerateColumns=3D"False" EnableViewState=3D"True" = OnDeleteCommand=3D"DeleteCommand"> <Columns&...

Running Access Query Returns Incorrect Number of Records
I am running some code which loops through and runs the queries in an Access Database. The count of the records is then stored in a Worksheet. For most of the queries, the figure stored in the Worksheet matches the number of records if you run the query in Access. But for certain queries, the count of the records does not match the number of records when the query is run in Access. If I change the query to a make table query and then base another query on that table, the results are correct. Can anybody suggest running the query from Excel would results in a different number of records bein...

Saving chart as an image file
I want to create a pie chart in Microsoft Excel, then save it as an image file (.jpg or .gif) so I can put it on a website. How do I do this? Secondly, as I create my pie chart, how do I set my data labels? I want to change them from the default (numbers) to my own description for each slice. Jon Peltier has some instructions in his Excel Charting FAQ article for exporting a chart in gif format: http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=209#jon008 To add your own labels to the chart, you can use Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler. It's a free add-in that yo...

Save Window sizes in Config file?
Hey, I would like to save my child window sizes in some kind of config file. What is the accepted approach, using the registry somehow? I have seen this stuff before...... theApp.WriteProfileString("Optimizer", "Software", "password"); s = theApp.GetProfileString("Optimizer", "Software"); if(s != "password") errorexit("Illegal Software Security Code!"); Thanks, Wayne Hi, I think you are this way inviting people to start again with the always ongoing discussion of ini files versus registry en...

visual c++ runtime errors
In many applications when I get a crash it simply creates the drwatsons log file and displays that it has crashed. Sometimes however I get a visual c++ runtime error and they never write out to the watsons log file. Unfortunately its a multithreaded application so almost impossible to track down what is causing the problem without some type of debug log or dump to tell me where it crashed. Is there someway to disable to the visual c++ runtime error box so it can just crash happily? lol Doug ...

Save n Refresh New Form
Hi All, I have use the 'Save' command button in the access2000. However, I need additional function when I click the 'Save' button. Click 'Save' - 'Yes' --> Save the data and then refresh into new form with the Log Number(Primary Key) increase to the next number No issue on the 'No' function. Pls help. Thank you. Private Sub SaveData_Click() On Error GoTo Err_SaveData_Click DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acRecordsMenu, acSaveRecord, , acMenuVer70 Exit_SaveData_Click: Exit Sub Err_SaveData_Click: MsgBo...

Public Folders: "Document not saved"
Infrastructure Background: Exchange 2000 running on Windows Server 2000 Desktop: Windows Professional 2000 with Outlook 2000 client. Problem: People are receiving the following error message whilst trying to save Office documents into a Public Folder: "The disc is full. Free some space on this drive or save document on another disc. Try one of the following: Close any unneeded windows or save the document on another disc" Investigation reveals: 1) The is over 80GB of free disk space on the server the Public Folder data is stored on 2) The people concerned have suffient permiss...

Invalid Add-in error message
When I open Outlook 2003, I keep getting the following error message: C:\Documents and Settings\Amanda\Application Data\Microsoft\AddIns\outlvba.dll is not a valid Office Add-in. Then I am booted from Outlook. How can I fix this? Try renaming outlvba.dll to outlvba.bak. Go to the add/remove applet in the control panel and perform a detect and repair on Office/Outlook 2003. /neo ps - outlvba.dll normally exists at \Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\ADDINS. I've never seen it under a user profile. "urbangirl" <urbangirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Invalid response (0x800ccc60) error in microsoft outlook
Hi all, I am geeting "Invalid response (0x800ccc60) error in microsoft outlook" when I send the mails. Can any one help me why this error occurs. How to solve it? Thanks in advance Pravin hi pravin Have you verified the SMTP address is correct or not the error you have reffered is a SMTP erro. Regards Jassi >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, >I am geeting "Invalid response (0x800ccc60) error in >microsoft outlook" when I send the mails. >Can any one help me why this error occurs. >How to solve it? >Thanks in advance > >Pravin >. >...

Help Everything is gone. It's all been deleted.
I went on excel last on Dec 5th and I saved before exiting as usual. When I opened the file today everything was gone. There is nothing there. The file it's saved as is still there but it's a new page. I don't know what to do. I need that information. HELP! Are you sure you opened the same workbook? What do you mean by "page"? Excel has pages only when you print. Do you mean a blank worksheet? Are there any other worksheets available or just the one blank one? Did you create a backup of the workbook when you saved? If you "need" the inf...

Toolbar button error?
In Excel 2003 I put a button on a custom toolbar - the button is the 'double bottom border' and is from the Customise-Format selection of buttons. However this button just gives me a single bottom border. I can get double borders in other ways, e.g. from the drop-down borders box, where the identical-looking button does give me a double bottom border. Is this an error, or am I missing something? Thanks, David Wheeler d.r.wheeler@btinternet.com Hi David does the same for me too ... so i think it's broken :( and while this is no help at all to you i'll say it anyway ...