Help With Strange Error When Trying to Save Any Record

I am getting astrane error happens when try to create any new record
(Customer, Item, Vendor or Account), the system gives me a message that "Save
Operation Failed" and when i click "More Info" the error message is "Could
not find stored procedure 'DYNAMICS.dbo.aagGetCompanyStatus'", although i
have created alot of items, customers, accounts and vendors before but
suddenly this error appeared.

Any quick help will be highly appreciated.

It would appear that the AAG has something to do with a product produced by
American Association of Geographers. I would try logging in as 'sa' and the
recreating the procedures through, File -> Maintenance -> SQL and select the
options to Create Auto Procedure.

"Mohammad Bakr" <MohammadBakr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am getting astrane error happens when try to create any new record
> (Customer, Item, Vendor or Account), the system gives me a message that
> "Save
> Operation Failed" and when i click "More Info" the error message is "Could
> not find stored procedure 'DYNAMICS.dbo.aagGetCompanyStatus'", although i
> have created alot of items, customers, accounts and vendors before but
> suddenly this error appeared.
>
> Any quick help will be highly appreciated.

0
AAinTX (120)
6/6/2005 12:40:54 PM
I believe that this is an Analytical Accounting issue.  I would make sure
that Analytical Accounting has been installed properly for each company.

David Musgrave [MSFT]
Senior Development Consultant
Escalation Engineer
MBS Support - Asia Pacific

Microsoft Business Solutions

mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com

and confers no rights.

"Mohammad Bakr" wrote:

> I am getting astrane error happens when try to create any new record
> (Customer, Item, Vendor or Account), the system gives me a message that "Save
> Operation Failed" and when i click "More Info" the error message is "Could
> not find stored procedure 'DYNAMICS.dbo.aagGetCompanyStatus'", although i
> have created alot of items, customers, accounts and vendors before but
> suddenly this error appeared.
>
> Any quick help will be highly appreciated.
0
dmusgrav1 (1325)