HELP!Third party solutions for my delivery and cash collection pro

Hi, I need a third party solutions for my problem.

I have 6 invoices A, B, C, X, Y Z. I want to be able to choose which invoice
will be sent in schedule 1, which invoices will be sent in schedule 2. For
example: schedule 1 contains invoice A, B, C. Schedule 2 contains invoice X,
Y, Z.
When schedule 1 has been delivered, we will receive the delivery report. If
there is an invoice which is not delivered, we have the option to re-deliver
it or void it. For the invoice that has been delivered, we will be able to
post it automatically without opening sales trx entry module again to post
the invoice.
I also want to be able to keep track with the gasoline, vehicle, license
driver, driver, etc.

This also works with the cash collections manager too. I want to be able to
choose which invoices will be collected. Who will collect the money. If there
is an invoice not collected, I have the option to re-collect it, refund it,
send a letter, etc. For collected invoice, I can put the collected amount,
the write-off amount, type of payment, etc.
Is there third party solution for this? The most important is solution for
delivery manager.
Thank you. I am looking forward for the reply.
0
ano (57)

anybody???????????????

"ano" wrote:

> Hi, I need a third party solutions for my problem.
>
> I have 6 invoices A, B, C, X, Y Z. I want to be able to choose which invoice
> will be sent in schedule 1, which invoices will be sent in schedule 2. For
> example: schedule 1 contains invoice A, B, C. Schedule 2 contains invoice X,
> Y, Z.
> When schedule 1 has been delivered, we will receive the delivery report. If
> there is an invoice which is not delivered, we have the option to re-deliver
> it or void it. For the invoice that has been delivered, we will be able to
> post it automatically without opening sales trx entry module again to post
> the invoice.
> I also want to be able to keep track with the gasoline, vehicle, license
> driver, driver, etc.
>
> This also works with the cash collections manager too. I want to be able to
> choose which invoices will be collected. Who will collect the money. If there
> is an invoice not collected, I have the option to re-collect it, refund it,
> send a letter, etc. For collected invoice, I can put the collected amount,
> the write-off amount, type of payment, etc.
> Is there third party solution for this? The most important is solution for
> delivery manager.
> Thank you. I am looking forward for the reply.
0
ano (57)
9/2/2005 11:36:01 PM
Ano,
I am not able to understand exactly what you need.  A more detailed
understanding of your needs is required.

You call these documents invoices but perhaps they should be called orders.
Why create an invoice and then void it?
Why dont you consider entering orders, then transferring to invoice when the
delivery is completed?
In orders, you have the promised shipdate - and you can have a promised ship
date per line, and perhaps that will help you create a schedule.

What you need definitely sounds like a customization to your software.  It
is quite similar to what we did for a client who uses an external warehouse
to fulfill their orders.  Every day, they send the warehouse a list of
orders (Excel file) to be shipped, and the warehouse responds in the evening
with what was shipped (flat text file).
The customization that would read this file from the warehouse and
automatically fulfill the orders.  All the user had to do was to transfer
the batch to invoice.

You also mention storing additional data.  You can use extender to some of
this data or add it to your customization.

Your invoices sound a little iffy - perhaps that is because you are
invoicing prematurely.  Perhaps using orders instead of invoices might
alleviate the problem.  In my view, and invoice is made after (or at the
same time as) the goods or services are delivered.
It is a rare invoice that should go uncollected.  Writeoffs should be
minimal - never more than 3%, and usually less than 1%

HS

"ano" <ano@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> anybody???????????????
>

> "ano" wrote:
>
>> Hi, I need a third party solutions for my problem.
>>
>> I have 6 invoices A, B, C, X, Y Z. I want to be able to choose which
>> invoice
>> will be sent in schedule 1, which invoices will be sent in schedule 2.
>> For
>> example: schedule 1 contains invoice A, B, C. Schedule 2 contains invoice
>> X,
>> Y, Z.
>> When schedule 1 has been delivered, we will receive the delivery report.
>> If
>> there is an invoice which is not delivered, we have the option to
>> re-deliver
>> it or void it. For the invoice that has been delivered, we will be able
>> post it automatically without opening sales trx entry module again to
>> post
>> the invoice.
>> I also want to be able to keep track with the gasoline, vehicle, license
>> driver, driver, etc.
>>
>> This also works with the cash collections manager too. I want to be able
>> choose which invoices will be collected. Who will collect the money. If
>> there
>> is an invoice not collected, I have the option to re-collect it, refund
>> it,
>> send a letter, etc. For collected invoice, I can put the collected
>> amount,
>> the write-off amount, type of payment, etc.
>> Is there third party solution for this? The most important is solution
>> for
>> delivery manager.
>> Thank you. I am looking forward for the reply.

0
HSalim (1270)
9/3/2005 2:26:41 PM
That's right. My company always print the invoice first. We use the invoice
as the shipping paper. When it is due, we just use the invoice to collect the
money. We have to do this as many of our customers are not used to being
invoiced later. When they refuse the shipment, we just void the invoice. When
they receive the delivery, we just post the invoice. That's it. Pretty
simple.
I found the third party solution for my need. It's called "Delivery manager"
from parity.
It almost fits my need. But the problem is we cannot post the invoice
automatically. We still need to go to "Sales trx entry" module to post
invoice.
I hope this will clarify everything. If there is another questions, please
ask me. I will try hard to explain.

Thank you.

"HSalim[MVP]" wrote:

> [...]
> >> post
> >> the invoice.
> >> I also want to be able to keep track with the gasoline, vehicle, license
> >> driver, driver, etc.
> >>
> >> This also works with the cash collections manager too. I want to be able
> >> choose which invoices will be collected. Who will collect the money. If
> >> there
> >> is an invoice not collected, I have the option to re-collect it, refund
> >> it,
> >> send a letter, etc. For collected invoice, I can put the collected
> >> amount,
> >> the write-off amount, type of payment, etc.
> >> Is there third party solution for this? The most important is solution
> >> for
> >> delivery manager.
> >> Thank you. I am looking forward for the reply.

9/3/2005 5:00:01 PM
Ano,
You could technically format a Sales order Confirmation or a Packing list to
look like an invoice.
You could then use the fulfillment window to fulfill your orders and
transafer them to an invoice.
Failing that, you are looking for custom add-on.

> [...]
>> orders (Excel file) to be shipped, and the warehouse responds in the
>> evening
>> with what was shipped (flat text file).
>> The customization that would read this file from the warehouse and
>> automatically fulfill the orders.  All the user had to do was to transfer
>> the batch to invoice.
>>
>> You also mention storing additional data.  You can use extender to some
>> of
>> this data or add it to your customization.
>>
>> Your invoices sound a little iffy - perhaps that is because you are
>> invoicing prematurely.  Perhaps using orders instead of invoices might
>> alleviate the problem.  In my view, and invoice is made after (or at the
>> same time as) the goods or services are delivered.
>> It is a rare invoice that should go uncollected.  Writeoffs should be
>> minimal - never more than 3%, and usually less than 1%

standard vs. pro
Hi Folks, I know I need Visio to do Data Flow Diagrams, but I don't know the important differences between standard and pro that would help me decide. Is there a link to a page that displays these differences in an easy-to-understand format or a few basic points that I need to know? Thanks! Matt try here... http://www.microsoft.com/office/visio/prodinfo/editions.mspx al "Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44D24F78-BDE4-4EBF-A603-02F28530A655@microsoft.com... > Hi Folks, > I know I need Visio to do Data Flow Diagrams, but I don't kno...

XP Pro sp3 freezing overnight recently
I generally start my computer Friday afternoon and let it run until Sunday evening when it's shut down for the rest of the week. Over the last 2 weeks when I go to use the computer in the morning it is frozen and I have to restart using the power button. Computer is up to date with updates and I haven't installed any new software. This morning I noticed the clock stopped at 12:35am, so I rebooted and checked the event log, but there was nothing logged at that time. I'm not sure where to go from here. Any troubleshooting suggestions would be appreciated to help me isol...

outlook 2007 : receiving email problems (win xp pro)
Hi everyone, I am not savy with outlook and I have a client who is having some unusual problems. any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Here is what they have: they have a domain where they have 4 email accounts through it (ex: johnsmith@domain.com) they have 4 workstations in the office each workstation can send email but all recieved email goes to only one workstation. my client wants the email to be set so that each workstation gets to receive their individual emails, but at the same time have all emails still go to the on...

Does NO ONE have an possible solution to my Original Post?
-- Thank You What you expect people to search for it? "Richard" <Reply@Communities.Thanks> wrote in message news:%235aEGCidKHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > > > -- > Thank You The official solution is to "repost" your original post so we can know what you're talking about. That would be a big help. -- Patrick P. www.boydcomputersvcs.com "Richard" <Reply@Communities.Thanks> wrote in message news:#5aEGCidKHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > > > -- > Thank You Is your original post ...

Exchange 2003 Delivery failure notifications not going through
I have one user on Entourage 2008. When a message she sends is not delivered, she does not get a notification that it did not go through. I can see the messages sitting on the server in the local delivery queue but I have no idea how to get them to go where they need to go. any help would be appreciated. Stephanie ...

PLease help: How to Keep allocated memory in RAM without Paging?
Generally, I wil use new operator to allocate memory. For example: //CData is a C++ Class Object CData* pObject = new CData; But if I want to keep the pObject in memory withour paging, what should I do ? It is because I want to keep all my allocated data in memory only. -- Regards, Anthony Lam AA wrote: > Generally, I wil use new operator to allocate memory. For example: > //CData is a C++ Class Object CData* pObject = new CData; > > But if I want to keep the pObject in memory withour paging, what > should I do ? It is because I want to keep all my allocated data i...

Help! About MSN plug in
I wanna develop a plug in for MSN messenger, but I can't find the official documents and sdk. Are there anybody know about it? Tell me, please:> ...

Help: I need a macro to add words every 3 lines
Hello, I understand nothing to macro but I am sure that a macro can resolve my problem. I have the following columns, for example (it is for a dictionary database): House Maison [empty line] Car Voiture [empty line] Dog Chien [empty line] etc..... The first word is always in English and the second is always french. There is only 1 column but many lines. I would like to add "\en" in front of each English word, and "\fr" in front of each French word (in the same cell - I do not want to add a colum)... as a result I should get : \en House \fr Maison \en Car \fr Voitu...

Use VBA to update custom field on Collection Main screen
I've modified the Collection Management main screen by adding a field to display the e-mail address linked to the AP address ID. The code to update that field fires after the user tabs away from the customer ID field. However, if the user wants to use the VCR buttons at the bottom of the screen, they have to click twice to go to the next record. When they do that, the field doesn't update itself. I know I am probably being dumb, but am having a huge mental block on how to get that field to update itself when the user advances to another record on the screen. Any assistance is appr...

HELP: Auto Populate Excel Userform fields from access query result
Hi All, How do I populate Access query results in excel userform text fields? For eg; I have a Query: "SELECT Student_ID, Course, Grade, Qtr_ID" & _ " FROM Student_Info WHERE Student_ID = " & _ Me.StudentId.Value Here Me.StudentId.Value is a text box in excel userform And here is what the query results look like: Student_ID Course Grade Quarter_ID JP1124 Math A SP01 SP1164 Phy B SP01 Here "Student_ID, Course, Grade, Quarter_ID" are the column headers ...

Help with Outlook Calendar Sharing (Exchange)
We have Outlook 2007 and Exchange Server. I am wondering if the following is possible-- Can I create a Calendar separate from my personal exchange calendar that will show up on my personal calendar and also will show on the personal calendars of other users? We do not want our individual calendars showing up on the Master Calendar or on each other's calendars. The Master Calendar would be updated with all of our annual events and as we make changes we would like this to be automatically updated on all of our individual calendars (only for users that are given specific access ...

Adding third subreport
I have a report created that has two subreports on it and it works just fine, but when I add the third subreport it suddenly starts printing one page for each entry shown in the third subreport. Eq. if there are four entries then it prints four pages that pretty much look all the same. So the first page shows the group header followed by the three subreports then the next two pages just show the three subreports followed by the fourth page showing all three subreports followed by the group footer. So the subreports print the same data on all four pages nothing changes but the group h...

Unable To Display Help error in Access 2007
Platform: Microsoft Access 2007 on Vista When I hit F1 for context-sensitive help within the Visual Basic editor, I get the error: "Unable to display help." Its only explanation is that it can't find the Help .exe file. If I choose Help from the menu and search for the item, it usually finds it. This error happens with common items like "OpenForm" or "QueryDef". VBA has always been very good at bringing up Help via F1 when the cursor is on a language term. I've checked the references, and all the correct ones are checked and working; there are no compile ...

From CDateTimeCtrl to COleDateTime, plz help me
Hey, I have a question about CDateTimeCtrl, I have a form-view with a CDateTimeCtrl control where the user can select a date (long format). Now i want to store the date the user selected in a COleDateTime object, how do i get the date from the CDateTimeCtrl into the COleDateTime variable? cheers, Paul "Paul Schouten" <vincent_schouten@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:42e21af6$0$97483$e4fe514c@news.xs4all.nl... > Hey, > > I have a question about CDateTimeCtrl, I have a form-view with a > CDateTimeCtrl control where the user can select a date (long fo...

Automate a Solver solution
I need to calculate a value to minimize a formula - I can do this with Solver. The problem: I have 400 rows for which I have to use the Solver calculation - and I need to update it occasionally. I'm trying to figure out how to do this automatically instead of solving each line manually. I suppose I could write a macro, but I don't know how to make the macro repeat itself until the last row and then stop. Any ideas? Thanks. -- Janet Maybe something like this will get you started, where the value you want to insert in the cells is in F1 and the 400 cells are D1:D400...

report help!
I hve created a Main form and a Descriptions form (for invoices). In the Descriptions form I have a combo box that has a list of categories that each line item for the invoice goes in. What I need is a report that has all of the Date, Invoice, Description, Vendor.. AND the different Categories going across the top. Under the Categories I need the amount that I have entered for that Category... is this possible? Thanks. Stephen -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200707/1 ...

External Email Delivery
Hi, Have a new Exchange enviornment: Windows 2003 SP1 Enteprise running Exchange 2003 SP1 Enterprise. Have recently added to this the following: Exchange Cluster running Windows 2003 SP2 R2 & Exchange Enterprise 2003 SP2. I have moved 10 mailboxes over to the new cluster, and everything appeared to be fine. However, have just noticed that staff on the new cluster, cannot send email Externally. We are getting delayed messages. When I check the Queue on the Cluster, the messages are sitting in the Internet Mail Connector. How does mail flow work, when another Exchange server i...

Need help with ComboBoxes.
Hi, I'm experiencing some difficulty with the ComboBox macro. It work correctly when I put it into the document (saving the document poses n problems). After I close the program and then reopen it, I have to g into each and every combobox and run it again! How can I avoid havin to do this each time? Thanks, Rosemar -- rosemar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- rosemary's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2504 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38565 Private Sub ComboBox...

Help, please,... Outlook 2000
In Outlook 2000 (IMO), something happened, and it told me to run the Inbox Repair Tool. I did, and it failed. At the end of step 4 (of 8 steps), it said "An error has occured which caused the scan to stop. No changes have been made to the scanned file." What to do, now? Help, please. Thanks. http://www.slipstick.com/problems/repair2gbpst.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Mark246@email.com asked: | ...

treating money market as cash
Hi, I have a brockerage account with Fidelity. I keep the cash part in the money market fund FTEXX. When I download a statement from Fidelity my money market account is treated as mutual fund. How can I make MS Money 2001 to treat that fund as cash? Thank you, Maxim In microsoft.public.money, Max wrote: > >I have a brockerage account with Fidelity. I keep the cash >part in the money market fund FTEXX. When I download a >statement from Fidelity my money market account is treated >as mutual fund. How can I make MS Money 2001 to treat that >fund as cash? If you are s...

Help Printing stencils
I have read posts about the stencil report wizard in previous versions, but a web and groups search has failed to find a solution for Visio 2002 (SR1) I need to print out the stencils (from a category will do) so we can build a specific stencil based on existing shapes. TIA Andrew Additionally, if anyone can email me the STNDOC.exe that would be great. a b a k e r A T f l o w l o g i c D O T c o m D O T a u "Andrew Baker" <abaker@NOSPAM.com.au> wrote in message news:eTx98abqDHA.1632@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have read posts about the stencil report wizard in previou...

Urgent Help Please
I have a machine that cannot open its outlook. I am running Exchange 2000 on Server 2000, I have narrowed it down to either a WINS problem or a DNS problem, I could oing the server from the machine using ip, but not name. I'm not exactly sure where to go. I need help, this account is were our electric invoices come into. I hope I provided enough info if not please ask. Eric ...

Please Help
Someone I work with has Outlook setup with Subfolders under the Inbox. He says that all emails after 11-03 or 12-03 in these folders are gone.. Anything before it remains! Is there anything that could cause this? I cannot find any answers. I appreciate your help P "Phil M." <philip@wesselconsulting.com> wrote in message news:u8yRH0S2DHA.1704@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Someone I work with has Outlook setup with Subfolders under the Inbox. He > says that all emails after 11-03 or 12-03 in these folders are gone.. > Anything before it remains! Is there anything th...

setting up cash and checkbook account
I have Money 2002. There seems to be no way to record daily, weekly, or other routine cash and check expenses. How can I set up these accounts. Dan Many of us do this every day using versions of Money from v. 1 to Money 2004. First you need to understand an account from an expense. WeLoveYou Bank Checking is an account. WonderBank MasterCard is an account. The $24.50 you spend on gasoline for the '02 Wombat using the WonderBank MasterCard is an expense. The $24.50 you Transfer from Checking to WonderBank MasterCard is a Transfer. Once you get past all of that, look at Bills & Dep...

HELP!!! Not sure how to phrase this into a question ..
I'm working on a huge excel spreadsheet that has numbers in columns that must be added. However, because this spreadsheet is constantly sorted by various variables, I'm unable to use the Sum() function to add these - and thus have resorted to looking at the taskbar to find the total and entering it in manually. So for example I'll have a column of: 4, 5, 9... and rather than using the sum function to add these ... I'm manually typing in 18 directly below these #'s. My question is ... is there a way to get the answer to the sum () function to automatically pas...