HELP - SDK Problem

Our IT person is getting an error message when clicking on a table in the
PDF files of the ERD after installing the SDK.

The message states that "the plug-in required  by this 'LGWX_Annotation'
action is not available.  Information about the missing plug-in may be
available on Adobe's website."

Does anyone know where a version of this plug-in that will work with Acrobat
6.0 Standard might be located? I tried the one from this location but it does
not work.     http://www.winthropdc.com/fr-training.html

Any input would be appreciated because he is stuck.

Thanks

Barb

0
BK (201)

Can someone please help me with this?  i thought I am guaranteed an answer
with in 2 business days.

I would appreciate any assistance on this matter.

thanks

"BK" wrote:

> Our IT person is getting an error message when clicking on a table in the
> PDF files of the ERD after installing the SDK.
>
> The message states that "the plug-in required  by this 'LGWX_Annotation'
> action is not available.  Information about the missing plug-in may be
> available on Adobe's website."
>
> Does anyone know where a version of this plug-in that will work with Acrobat
> 6.0 Standard might be located? I tried the one from this location but it does
> not work.     http://www.winthropdc.com/fr-training.html
>
> Any input would be appreciated because he is stuck.
>
> Thanks
>
> Barb

0
BK (201)

.rc files problem
Hello, I face some problem with .rc files in my project. Whenever I attempt to change the .rc files through IDE then the file gets totally altered despite the change being very small. It inserts some version information along with some other stuff like word 'DISCARDABLE' ( at n number of places) in the file. I change it in Microsoft Developement Environment 2003, version 7.1.3088. When I try to build the project with this changed resource, I get the error below, "fatal error CVT1100: duplicate resource . type: VERSION, name:1 , language: 0x0409 " "fatal error LNK1123: ...

Problems with MSG files
My organisation is currently running a mixed environment of Office 2000 and Office 2003. I have a user with Office 2000 who is trying to open msg files saved to a network share (i.e. in file system, not in Outlook) by a user with Office 2003. When she double clicks to open these files she gets the message 'Unable to Read Item'. We can get around this by right clicking on the msg file in the file system, choosing Send To Mail Recipient and then double clicking the msg attachment place in the new mail message. Can anyone let me know the cause of the problem and whether there is a solu...

Exchange 5.5 SMTP Relay problem #3
I had a server that was being used as a relay. I completed the following steps: 1) Rerouted incoming SMTP for inbound on domain 2) Checked hosts and clients that successfully authenticate box 3) Checked hosts and clients with these IP addresses box and left the IP address box blank. 4) Ran a telnet session to the mail server and verified that I got a 550 relaying is prohibited response. 5) I renamed the \exchsrvr\imcdata\out folder and created a new one to clear out any pending messages and re-started the IMS service. All the clients are able to send and receive mai...

SQL Help
I am trying to run a query in SQL to find the following: select firstname, lastname, emailaddress, accountbalance from customer where accountbalance <= '0' I get the error, "Disallowed implicit conversion from data type varchar to data type money, table 'REALHQ.dbo.Customer', column 'AccountBalance'. Use the CONVERT function to run this query." How do I make ths query work? I want to get the email addresses of people who have credit's with us to let them know to come and spend their money! Thanks, Nick remove the quotes from the where clause ...

need a lot of help
for seting outlook express Call your ISP/Mail Server to get the proper account settings. Then visit Windows Updates and fix your computer that hasn't seen an update since August, 2004. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "CHRISTOPHE CEFALIA" <c.cefalia@fca.com> wrote in message news:uwFK0ygkKHA.1864@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > for seting outlook express > Start here: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com CHRISTOPHE CEFALIA wrote: > for seting outlook express CHRISTOPHE CEFALIA wrote: > for...

Security problem
I have a problem can't seem to figure out. I am an admin, and I'm having some security issues with the our exchange 2003 server only. I have no problems with our Primary Domain Controller (w2k3 std) or our gateway server running ISA 2004 (w2k3 Std). From my XP workstation, if i try to remotely manage the Exchange server (via right click 'my computer'->manage->Action->connect to another computer) the mmc console comes up but if I try to review the event logs, or access the services list, or anything for that matter... I get an access denied error. If I remote desktop...

Date Format Problem
Hello All, I am using Windows XP/Office 2003 and have the following problems: I am making an attendance sheet where in Cell C4 is having value (01/09/2005) showing Sep-2005 (formatted as mm-yyyy) >From A5 downwards I wish to have the following A5 : 9-1 Thursday A6 : 9-2 Friday A7 : 9-3 Saturday I have entered the following formula in A5 =MONTH(C4)&-DAY(C4)&TEXT(C4,"DDDD") which gives me the desired result as 9-1 Thursday. My problem is when I drag it down it shows me values which I don't want...How can I drag and just have Day and the Weekday incremented as foll...

Help with displya of time formats
I'm trying to add up some times, ie: 00:01:30 + 00:01:40 - adding one minute and 30 seconds to 1 minute and 40 seconds. I can get the addition to work properyl and yeild the desired result, however the constant displaying of full clock time for the above numbers makes it a real pain to edit the times. Is there a simpler way of displaying time so that there is no date, or AM or PM or the addition of an hour in front of the number (ie 00:01:30 becomes 12:01:30)? Even if I format the number as mm:ss, I still get the hour showing when a number is entered. I was hoping to use Degrees, Minu...

Printing problem in excel
Hello, I have a excel file which is formatted in such a way that 1:1 print matches the physical labels.( We have adjusted the height & width of cells.) Now my problem is when we print this excel from two different machines, prints are different, even though it is printed on same printer. My doubt is that it is related to aspect ratio/ screen resolution. When we print it from a machine with 17" square ( regular ) monitor prints are okay, but when we print is from machines with wide monitors prints are off. Can this happen? or am I missing something. Thanks in Advan...

Problems with 11.4.0 updates
I have tried several times to update Office 2004 with the 11.4.0 updates. Each time, I get as far as a screen that tells me that the program is "searching for programs to update." The rainbow disk spins forever, and I finally when I go to force quit the update, I am told it is not responsive. For what it is worth, I have upgraded to Leopard and use Firefox. I would appreciate any thoughts! Don On 2/20/08 11:45 AM, in article ee8e2c0.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "deleomeyer@officeformac.com" <deleomeyer@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have tried several times to upd...

remote user cannot connect to OWA
He gets past the first username/password screen to the yellow login screen. However once he gets the second login/password box his password does not get accepted. I checked the event log on the exchange server and there is a 529 Unknown username or bad password but he insists that he typed it in correctly. What else could be causing this problem? I have an exchange 5.5 server running on windows 2000 server. ...

Hosted MS CRM SignIn ISA Problem
Hi, when I internal login to "https://company1.crm123.com" then I can normally logon to signin.aspx and will be forwarded to loader.aspx But I cant logon external via our ISA Server to that website. The signin.aspx is loaded but after the authentication is checked the signin.aspx will displayed again. The forwarding to the loader.aspx page does not take place. We have already tried all possible settings on the isa servers. Has anybody an idea to solve the problem? Many thanks Best regards Kachte hi, did anybody find any solution for this in the meantime? thanks in advance, fritz...

system manager and exadmin.dll problem
For a while now I can not open exchange system manager. Every time I do I get an error message and info is sent to Microsoft. AppName: exadmin.dll AppVer: 6.5.7226.0 AppStamp:406d1e32 ModName: kernel32.dll ModVer: 5.2.3790.1830 ModStamp:424377d2 fDebug: 0 Offset: 00015dea Strange thing is if I reinstall the exchange service pack it will work for a while then go back to not working. There are some days I really hate Microsoft for their buggy pile of un user friendly crap.... Can you tell us if you are running this buggy pile of un-user friendly crap System Man...

Problem creating export spec
Hello All I need to create an export specification for use in a TranserText macro action. I initially did this by opening a query in datasheet view, then doing File>Export, then clicking the Save All button: this then bring up the Export Text wizard screen, where I can click the Advanced button to show the Export Specification edit/save screen. This seemed to work fine, until I came to use the saved Export Specification in the macro, when I got a message that "the data being exported does not match the format described in the scheme.ini file". Guessing that this may be b...

Help ME!!!! Automatically extracting a filtered list
Is it possble to extract a list of cells containing part of a word to a different sheet? :confused: Exaple: I have a very long list containing items similar to the following Media video cassette TDK, Box of 10 video cassette SONY, Box of 5 video cassette cleaner, Single units Digital Media DVD -R, Pack of 25 DVD +R, Pack of 10 DVD R/W, Pckof 5 Now I ned to extract to a different excel sheet wherever there is written "video" and extract also to an other different sheet wherever there is written "DVD". I do no want to display the words Media and Digital Media and no blan...

Problem: Cant make payment to one particular payee.
Microsoft money 2004 crashes whic I try to make a register entry to a particular payee.....When I delete it (via the checkbook balance screen) it causes a message "that operation cannot be performed" message. Everything still "works" after the crash....I just don't dare click on the particular payee field..... Also archiving does not remove old entries?? [separate problem???] Repair of file function was no help, nor was uninstalling and reinstalling . If you create a new payee, are you able to manually move any of the existing transactions to the new p...

0x80004005 error message
I am using Windows Vista with Windows Mail and logged in this morning and clicked send/receive and it came up with this message: An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'Chris @ Home', Server: 'mail.btinternet.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x80004005 How can I get rid of it? I have uninstalled Nortons Internet Security and it still happens. Please help. Thanks The 0x80004005 error is usually a result of a corrupted message structure on the server. In your browser go to your provider's webmail portal and log in. Then cl...

Common problem-can't find a solution
I have that common problem with Windows Mail in Vista Premium which began out of the blue recently -- I try to open email, nothing happens, then I get this error: "Windows Mail cannot be started...mail message store cannot be opened...is currently being used by another program such as a virus scanner...(0x800C0155,2) -- MSOE.dll cannot be initialized. Having read hundreds of threads about this problem, uninstalled every type of malware/virus protection I have, restored the system, and, paraphrasing some suggestions, danced a rain dance holding my crotch, but nothing work...

2nd Attempt
I have recently been having difficulties with sending emails. When I make a reply and hit send the email saves to the outbox but does so in bold normal type and refuses to send. Sometimes if I make a new msg, copy by pasting everything and then save, the email saves to outbox in italics. This is "normal" I believe. The email goes out OK then. This seems to have started spontaneously. Anyone know what is happening and why. Perhaps more importantly how do I fix it? -- Jerry ...

if/true/false help
I know this is probably simple, but i just can't get it to work :o I have a column of numbers in a worksheet. I get updated data feeds that may have changes in the numbers. I copy this column next to the existing column. I need a formula that will tell me if each row in the column matches the row in the next column. so E2 is true if it matches F2, E3 to F3, E4 to F4, etc and false if it does not match. -- Thanks :) Lori Paste this formula in G2 =IF(AND(E2="",F2=""),"",E2=F2) Copy the G2 formula and paste it to the remaining cells of...

Help #27
HI I am trying to count the total of leave taken without the holidays and the weekends i have used the NETWORKDAYS but i dont know what is the formula in order to have a total of vacation taken excluding weekends and holidays so this is the table that i have i am using network days but its not working Total =NETWORKDAYS(B17,C17) B= from C=To Holidays Example B C C52 New Year 1/1/2008 C53 Labor Day 1/5/2008 C54 Independence Day 22/11/2008 C5 Christmas ...

Problem with Money 2001 and SP2?
Has there been any reports of problems with Microsoft money 2001 and SP2? Since installing SP2 my program will no longer accept OXF formatted downloads from my bank. It loads the data into the program and does the comparison with other data in the transaction area, but whin I click done no new data shows up in the transaction area. If I download data formatted for use with Quicken, everything works. I can continue to use this method but I would like to resolve the problem if possible. ...

Probability help
-- I am working a major project in my statistics class and have hit a snag. I have 4 questions that require me to use and show Excel functions (formulas) in my worksheet. I can not seem to find the correct way to input formulas for the probability of the following information: I need to find the probability of a number greather to or equal to 7 I need to find the probability of numbers less than or equal to 50K I need to find the probability of numbers between 150K and 250K I need to find the probability of numbers less than 49K I have empirical data sets for to use to find ...

In search of help identifying cause for application event 5000 or 5001
Many times a day, I am seeing one of the following two event log entries on a SharePoint 2007/MOSS 2007 machine "Error","5000","2/4/2010 7:59:47 AM","Windows SharePoint Services 3 Error Reporting","SERVER1","None","N/A","EventType ulsexception12, P1 w3wp.exe, P2 6.0.3790.3959, P3 45d6968e, P4 stswel.dll, P5 12.0.6219.1000, P6 473bb9f2, P7 na, P8 5506f, P9 c0000005, P10 837l." or "Information","5001","2/3/2010 1:08:54 PM","Windows SharePoint Services 3 Error Reporting...

Help understanding inquiry and writeoff credit memos
I=92m trying to understand an Inquiry (in Fabrikam). Inquiry>Sales>Transaction by Document. I select an invoice record where the document amount is greater then the amount remaining, amount remaining is zero. Most have payments applied. No problem understanding these. :) But some display a Writeoff Credit Memo. With the payments you have a payment document type and an applied amount. With the writeoff credit memos you have a write off amount and applied amount is zero. Maybe it=92s because I=92m not exactly sure what a =93writeoff=94 credit memo is. Any help would be appreciated ...