Help for "AP Edit Checks" is deceptive.

On the "AP Edits Checks" screen, the Help for the "Delete" button says "...it
removes the voucher from the system...". Thankfully it doesn't.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5adb46b4-25fa-4512-bc3e-56b53a59c59a&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Bret (15)

Bret, could you please provide some additional information so that we can
identify the Help that needs to change? What version are you using, what is
the exact window name, etc.

Thanks!
Leslie Wagner [MSFT]

"Bret" <Bret@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> On the "AP Edits Checks" screen, the Help for the "Delete" button says
> "...it
> removes the voucher from the system...". Thankfully it doesn't.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5adb46b4-25fa-4512-bc3e-56b53a59c59a&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

0
lwagner (11)
5/16/2005 2:19:43 PM
Thanks for your feedback. I will pass this along to the Documentation team.

<Bret> wrote:

On the "AP Edits Checks" screen, the Help for the "Delete" button says "...it
removes the voucher from the system...". Thankfully it doesn't.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5adb46b4-25fa-4512-bc3e-56b53a59c59a&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
cgust (108)
5/18/2005 1:43:40 PM
Hi Char,

So you do understand that I mean the Help button on the "AP Edits Checks"
screen, then look for the explaination of the Delete button.

Sorry for the very delayed reply, I am currently playing "catch up" on my
email and unresolved tech issues.

Regards,
Bret

On the "AP Edits Checks" screen, the Help for the "Delete" button says "...it removes the voucher from the system...". Thankfully it doesn't. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Co...