Greeting cards on Microsoft 8

Trying to find instructions on using the card programs in Microsoft works 8.
0
gd (19)

error message #8
How do I install Money 2004 and set it up to use Norton Utilities? In microsoft.public.money, bkoch wrote: >How do I install Money 2004 and set it up to use Norton >Utilities? Try it? If no go, read various opinions and experiences that have been posted: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=50&as_scoring=d&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=nav+norton&as_eq=google&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.money&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&as_umsgid=&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_mi...

Credit Card Info
I want to feed credit card info from another SQL table into GP 8.0. The external credit card info is already associated to a SOP number by different process integration. Where is the credit card info located or is it spread out across different tables? Can I add this info directly to the table? Thanks in advance. You could achieve this using VBA to access the SQL table directly. Lookup the sample applications and look for demos of using ADO, SQL and RetrieveGlobals.dll. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business ...

great palins 8.0 us payroll
can i see a traning demo session on us payroll 8.0 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=64dd06be-2f56-4c41-91cc-e1c977be182a&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains ...

Outlook 2007 Keeps Crashing
Outlook 2007 keeps crashing and giving me the error message: Microsoft Outlook Stopped Working Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE Application Version: 12.0.6514.5000 Application Timestamp: 4a89dc70 Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385 Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdadb Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0002fc47 OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1033 Additional information about the problem: LCID: 1033 Brand: Office12Crash skulcid: 1033 Will Outlook run i...

Hyperlink #8
Does anyone know why I cant insert a hyperlink in a shared worksheet? Hi this is a restriction of shared workbooks. Only hyperlinks inserted BEFORE sharing the workbook work, no chance to insert new ones -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Nick wrote: > Does anyone know why I cant insert a hyperlink in a shared > worksheet? ...

microsoft publisher question
Is there any way to retrieve a document that wasn't saved? Doubtful. You might get lucky and Publisher created a temp file. In Windows Explorer, type %temp% in the address bar. Find any file that has a pub prefix. Change the .tmp to .pub and try opening it. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "llcoby" <llcoby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F76C488D-E9CB-469C-AE5C-BC720692437A@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to retrieve a document that wasn't saved? ...

Reading and writing UTF-8 files
I have to do some simple text editing to large-ish (2 Mbyte) html files generated by Word. They are, I believe, in UTF-8. It is the !%^&* problem where single apostrophes become sequences of funny characters, some spaces are shown as unprintable characters, etc. The following code just reads and writes a file, and shows the problem. It applies whether I use a String or a StringBuilder, and whether or not I explicitly force UTF-8 encoding. Can somebody just tell me basically how to copy an html file by reading it in and then writing it out, which is all the following meth...

recalling credit card transaction information
Can anyone tell me how toget the cardholders name from the retail management system. We are using the intigrated credit card processor and Citibank. I just got a note from the chargeback department and they want the cardholders name. I have no clue how to get that information. Thanks, Larry unfortuately you will have to find the signature on the receipt. RMS does not capture the name :( "Larry Jenuwine" <LarryJenuwine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB1BA2C8-CC0D-40ED-9310-C2BE9CB81269@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how toget the cardho...

Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007
I'm changing computers and i want to move my personal folders to the new pc. How can i accomplish this task? Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007. You don't mention if both machines are connected to your home/personal network, but I have found copying the PST file(s) to a common removable/network drive share the best way. Once you get the PST file(s) moved over to the new machine on one of its local drives, just create a new mail profile on the new machine and use your old data file. "LNNO" <LNNO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB4089CD-B...

for Microsoft Response
I M IN SITUATION INTO CREATING A TEST COMPANY HAVING DATA OF LIVE COMPANY - ON THE SAME SERVER SQL 2000-GP 8. - I HAVE TRIED THE ARTICLE POSTED RELATED TO THIS ON GP - VER. 7.0 BUT NOT SURE EVERYTHING IS OK. PLS. SUGGEST THE BEST AND SAFE WAY TO DO SO AND ALSO TO CHECK THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING OK.. THANKS & REGARDS =?Utf-8?B?QUZU?= <AFT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:541A4DAD-2125-42E7-A3AD-BDE6F521C39F@microsoft.com: > I M IN SITUATION INTO CREATING A TEST COMPANY HAVING DATA OF > LIVE COMPANY - ON THE SAME SERVER SQL 2000-GP 8. - I HAVE > TRIED THE ART...

Percentages #8
Hi there, hope somebody out there in cyberworld can help me with the following probably easy to answer post. I have a number in box A1 lets say 100. This number is what I have dealt with over the month. In box B1 I have 10 and in box C1 I have 10. The numbers in B1 and C1 are figures within the 100 that I have missed for the month. How do I calculate out of 100% what I have achieved. I know how to calculate what percentage I have missed, i.e =sum(B1:C1)/A1*100 = 20%. ACHIEVED A1 = 100 MISSED B1 = 10 + C1 = 10 PERCENTAGE ACHIEVED = ? Thanks in advance for any help given. Terry ...

printing worksheet on 3x5 card
I would like to know if it is possible to print a worksheet the size of a 3x5 card, so I can use it with my flashcards for school? Printerchallenged, if you printer supports this size paper then, file page setup, set paper size to 3x5, excel gets the paper size from your printer settings -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "printerchallenged" <printerchallenged@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

I did do an update today form Microsofts update page #2
If I can remember correctly, it was 2 new items that came out today for the OS. Could that have casued this. But it worked Ok afterwards. Nothing else installed in the last week. ...

IE 8 Parsing issues?
Hello, since a few month we're having strange requests in our web server logs. Example: 2010-01-27 18:00:35 W3SVC183691552 194.183.128.104 GET /SysRes/GLOBALSkin/Ski/head><body+onload= - 80 - 194.183.153.12 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+8.0;+Windows+NT+5.1;+Trident/4.0) http://my.domain.at/ 200 0 3 21699 757 46 Sometimes embedded resources like Scripts or CSS files are not loaded correctly. The path to the external resources is broken by adding any HTML code snippet of the page which embeds the resources. It happens on different pages / applications on our serv...

Microsoft Dynamics representation at the Microsoft BI Conference
In case you've not heard, the first ever Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) Conference is being held in Seattle, WA this week. My team posted a blog about the event including the Microsoft Dynamics representation. Hope you will be able to check it out! http://community.microsoftdynamicslive.com/blogs/msdyncommunityteam/archive/2007/04/27/microsoft-dynamics-presense-at-the-microsoft-business-intelligence-conference.aspx -- Liz Hallen Online Community Product Manager This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. On May 7, 2:15 pm, Liz Hallen [M...

How to configure Microsoft Outlook 2000
I have tried different way to configure outlook under my company email address and I have had many difficulties. I have DSL with Bellsouth and they have told me that is a Microsoft problem I can not receive either send email from outlook. An error pop up said error 1068 can so body out there can give me a feedback thanks which version of outlook/windows/ie. >-----Original Message----- >I have tried different way to configure outlook under my >company email address and I have had many difficulties. >I have DSL with Bellsouth and they have told me that is a >Micro...

How can I put photos in Microsoft Access Form
I used the information BobLarson said in putting photos in Microsoft Access Form but it's not working. My computer keeps asking for Form1, which I deleted because nothing was happening the way I wanted it to. What I would like to know is there a online video that can show how you can do this procedure. And how can I get my computer stop asking for Form1. "Helen" <Helen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E015B36-D605-428D-9275-C95DAC1DC3AE@microsoft.com... >I used the information BobLarson said in putting photos in Microsoft Access > For...

PDC module in Great Plains 8
Hi i just wonder do we have a Post Dated Checks solution as a module in Great Plains 8 regards Nader How do you want it to work? "Nader Yousef" wrote: > Hi > > i just wonder do we have a Post Dated Checks solution as a module in Great > Plains 8 > > regards > Nader When a customer pays for his goods he pays the cashier a cash deposit which should be recorded as a CRV and the balance is to be payed by a Post Dated Checks with different due dates and the customer account is credited and debit the PDC account and when the check is deposited and acce...

Can't open Microsoft Office-- help!
Not sure why Office decided to suddenly crash on me (it worked fine yesterday) but every time I try to open any office program, I get an error message saying "Microsoft (word, excel, etc) has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience". Restarting my computer does nothing. To make things worse, i can't find the office CD. Does anyone have any suggestions?? Thanks so much! Hi marissa, Since everything was working OK previously, something has happened to your computer. You don't say what version of Office you are using, but here are som...

Labels #8
How do I import data from a data file to be printed onto labels in Microspft publisher. Hi Jlabels (Jlabels@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || How do I import data from a data file to be printed onto labels in || Microspft publisher. Check out the following link: http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=92 -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

MapviewofFile
Hi, I am working with an application that deals with large memory map files used as local cache for database. The MapViewofFile function fails when the file is 177 mb of size. But if I restart the application then it does not fail and creates more large file. My application is designed such that it needs all of the file in memory for manipulation chaning which will create a huge impact on the application. I knew that the problem is due of fragmentation of the process memory. I was looking into this hotfix from microsoft which says The Windows XP Low Fragmentation Heap Algorithm Feature Is Ava...

microsoft outlook 2002 (citrix)
Hi i have been getting this following error message when i am trying to set up a rule in outlook 2002 but i am running through citrix if any one could help that would be cool. one or more rules could not be uploaded to exchange server and have been deactivated. This could be because some of the parameters are not supported or there is insufficient space to store all of your rules. thanks Lori Hi - you're limited to 32k of rules storage on the server - sounds like you may have hit the max. If that's the case, you need to simplify your rules/nest them/delete some. The limit can't...

Retrieval of registration codes from Microsoft
Hi, recently had to remove and reload Office for Mac 2001 when an add-on=20 created problems for me (MathType is the plug in), unfortunately after=20 loading the product, I couldn't find the original box or documentation=20 with the registration code. I did register the product with Microsoft, = but=20 there seems to be no facility on their website (unlike Adobe, which=20 does) for me to retrieve my code, any ideas anyone?? Thanks In article <053201c49c67$df129cc0$a501280a@phx.gbl>, "Darren Wake" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > re...

Microsoft CRM 05-25-04
Im looking for a fix to: File frs://Input/a_189/000/000/189/14e83617d5166b11a.rpt not found on File Repository Server. This problem occurred after I did a crm reinstall to an existing database. I understand that there is a tool proprietary to crystal that I can download to fix this problem. How do I get this? Thanks Matt Poole you need to contact Microsoft support to get this tool to allow you to republish your reports "Matt P" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11bb001c4422c$ac7bdf50$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Im looking for a fix to: > ...

Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Connector for Lotus Notes
Are there any long or short term issues implementing the Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Connector for Lotus Notes and the Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Calendar Connector for Lotus Notes? I have a subsidiary that uses Lotus Notes and is unwilling to switch their mail services to Exchange so they would like to have the connector running permanatly. I would like to know the following: Are there any security risks? Are there any performance risks? Is this unstable and will MS support this Should this have a dedicated Exchange server, if so does it need to be a robust box? Thanks for the...