Great Plains should let me print a 1096 for 1099-Misc Forms

Just like when you are printing 1099-R forms, when printing 1099-Misc. forms
you should be able to print out the 1096 Transmittal form.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ddd88023-b992-42e2-9fc1-a8c2930351f1&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Dlibby (6)

Great Idea!!

"Dlibby" wrote:

> Just like when you are printing 1099-R forms, when printing 1099-Misc. forms
> you should be able to print out the 1096 Transmittal form.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ddd88023-b992-42e2-9fc1-a8c2930351f1&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
BK (201)
1/4/2006 4:40:03 PM
Thank you for your product suggestion. Your input is extremely valuable to us and influences the future direction of our products. Your suggestion has been reviewed by our Product Planning Team and it will be retained and considered for inclusion in a future release.

<Dlibby> wrote:

Just like when you are printing 1099-R forms, when printing 1099-Misc. forms
you should be able to print out the 1096 Transmittal form.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ddd88023-b992-42e2-9fc1-a8c2930351f1&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
hminzner (34)

Logical tests between Word form text fields
I have a Drop-Down form field with "Yes" and "No". I want to place the value 4 in a Text form field in the same document if the user selects "Yes" in the Drop-Down field. I set the Text form field to type "Calculation" but can not figure out the formula to use that doesn't return a Syntax error or "Undefined Bookmark, Yes". While I have Word 2007, I need to create this form for users with 2003 and so am using Legacy form fields. Hi jstern, Instead of using a calculation formfield, I'd suggest an ordinary formula field,...

Printing Problem
I have a complex report that has sub reports that are of differing sizes for different reports. There is a subform that when it is at the bottom of the page, a line of text (labels and data fields) prints out with half of each letter/number at the bottom of one page and, after repeating the heading for the subform, prints out the bottom half of each letter/number at the top of the next page. I have the property of the sub report set to keep together but this does not work. I have a the heading repeat set to yes for the heading of the subform. I cannot tell it to eject before the sub...

store the results of a form calculation in a table field
I have read the replies to other similar queries and understand the 'whys' of not storing calculated data. I may be too narrow in my thinking, but can't see any other way of achieving what I need: I am storing geographical (Latitude and Longitude) coordinate data, in the format Degrees, Minutes, Seconds (DMS) with each in its own field. Later in the process I am converting from DMS to decimal using a calculated field in a form. All good so far. For data integrity purposes, I need to be able to prove that each entry is absolutely unique. What I was trying to do to achiev...

Preview ok
No matter what I try, I can't print using a custome paper size. Somehow between the time I change the settings and hit print, it reverts back to letter sized paper and I am wasting a lot of paper. Can anyone help? I am using 6 Bar paper (6 1/4" x 9 1/4") on a Lexmark 125. What version of Windows and Publisher are you using??? There is no reason whatsoever you cannot print a custom paper size. Set your printer up to the custom page size, then make sure Publisher is set to the correct size, and then go back and make sure the printer driver is still set to the correct siz...

Text in a filled text box not printing on PS printers
I am having problems printing Word 2007 documents to PostScript printers. the problem has been reproduced on different computers. the problem seems to be fixed in Office 2010. On any page in Word with a transparent image or an image with a drop shadow, text in any text box with a color-fill background does not print correctly. The text appears correct on screen and in print preview and prints correctly to a non-PS printer. The problem can be reproduced as follows: 1. Create a new image in MS Paint, save the image as a .jpg. 2. Create a new Word document, insert the new .jpg...

Embded form as subform and validation
I have an form name mainform that is login form with cmd buttons to open other forms on click event of button on mainlogin form ,form2 will open on the form 2 i have an embeded subform ,form3 which is based on a query now i created an event form2_beforeupdate(cancel as integer) dim press as string if form!form2!subform!form3.[x] >form!form2!subform!form.[y] then press=msgbox("x can't be > y") cancel=true endif endsub kindly advise what is wrong with code and also advise how to refer such form built on querys to refer on main form events please balu ...

access forms 01-28-10
I am new to Access. There is an existing Access database that I am working with. I can see all the tables, queries and forms. Do forms pull data from tables or are forms their own entity that have their own data source? I was kind of under the impression that both queries and forms have to pull data from a table but I am not sure. I tried to find what the data source for a form was but i could not. All data is stored in tables. Forms have a RecordSource property which can be a table or a query, either as a saved query or as an SQL statement. A query can get data from one o...

Business Unit Form Customization
It would appear that there are unmapped 'string' fields (specifically: 'fileasname') within the BusinessUnit table that would be suitable for my companies' use, however I am unable to find any simple means of inserting them into the Business Unit form. What suggested, and probably unsupported, methods might I use? Jim, It seems the the BusinessUnit table is locked down and isn't able to be customized in a supported manner. If you look at the Entity table in the Metabase DB, you will notice that there is a column IsCustomizable there. For the BusinessUnit, this valu...

Great Plains 10.0 Workflow installation Error
Hi, I am trying to install GP 10.0 Workflow on my PC. I have installed GP 10.0 on my Windows Server 2003 SP2 system with Sharepoint 2007 and completed all the pre-requisites required for installing GP 10.0 Workflow. While I am at the end of the installation process after providing GP Webservice and GP Security Service paths, an error dialog box appears on my screen displaying "Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 must be installed in order to continue with the installation.". I have already installed .Net versions 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 earlier. Can anyone help me out on this?? I have foun...

Printing return address labels
I have XP with Works Suite 2003. Ican't print return address labels. I am using the Microsoft task program and Home Depot labels. I have set it up properly I think and it goes through all the motions of printing labels but will not lay down any ink. The Lexmark W125 printer works great in all other respects except for this label thing. Lexmark told me it sounded like a soft ware problem. They took control remotely and could find nothing wrong. Suggested I contact Microsoft so here I am. If you can heelp I will appreciate it. James On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:23:01 -0800, jwmtx ...

Forms and simple expressions
I am set up a simple expression in a form (Field A+Field B+Field C, etc) and the value that access is calculating is not appearing in the table that I have the form linked too. Any assistance to help explain and correct this would be much appreciated! Did you set its Control Source to the appropriate field in your table? -- Hope this helps, Daniel P "Michael" wrote: > I am set up a simple expression in a form (Field A+Field B+Field C, etc) and > the value that access is calculating is not appearing in the table that I > have the form linked too. Any assistanc...

Custom Sort Order in a Form
Hello, I am trying to set the sort order to a custom setting in an Access Form (2k). I have a field with data "High", "Medium", "Low". If I sort normal the data is viewed High, Low, Medium. I want it to sort H,M,L. Is there anyway to do this? Thanks Create a table along the lines of: RatingValue SortOrder High 1 Medium 2 Low 3 Sort on the SortOrder field. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "jrizzo77" <jrizzo77@yahoo.c...

Creating a calculated field using dates in a form
I am trying to use dates from 2 fields in a form (HireDate-DOB) to calculate age. Then, using the age, I want to display a message if the age is less than 18. I think I have written a conditional statement correctly, but am unsure where to place it so that the message displays when the condition is met. I am totally new to Access 2007 and VB. You did not say what the content of your 'conditional statement' was and how you plan on using it. What has HireDate to do with it? Is it you want to see if their age is less than 18 on the date of hiring? Then this will c...

Refresh calling form
My main form opens a form that makes changes to the data bound to a subform in my main form. Trying to keep everything as generic as possible, what I want to do is something like this: if strParentName <> "" Then if CurrentProject.AllForms(strParentName).Isloaded Then Forms(strParentName).Filter=Forms(strParentName).Filter (forces refresh) For each <subform> in <Parent form reference> <force a refresh of that subform> Next <subform> endif endif What's the syntax for the "for each..." structure? T...

When printing a page have a blank space at the bottom
Hi, When I print an A4 page out it has a blank space at the bottom. In print preview it shows as full so can anyone help me get rid of this space please. I am using Publisher 2002. Thanks Could be your printer's margin limitation: Tutorial: Finding your Maximum Print Area http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "malenbrook" <malenbrook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88BA7341-CF85-4E0D-B93D-50AC5DD93D60@microsoft.com... > Hi, > When I print an A4 page out it has a blank space at the bottom. In p...

One graphic in my document prints as a black box..?
My publisher document contains numerous pictures/graphics but one picture prints as a black box from my HP Photosmart 8750. It prints fine on my laserjet printers and looks perfect in print preview. Is this a printer issue or a Publisher issue? Can anyone help? You might try changing the graphic file type, i.e., change from a jpg to a gif. This can be easily done with Irvanview. http://www.irfanview.com/ -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "kellypendergrass" <kellypendergrass@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77E1BDB8-32A0-4C72-A...

Landscape printing
I cannot change the orientation from potrait to landscape. Other user of these files can change the orientation. Is there a setting that I a not aware of -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com File - Page Set up - Landscape doesn't work?:confused: --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 11:49:07 -0600, ThomasW <<ThomasW.11457t@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >I cannot change the orientation from potrait to landscape. Other users >of these files can change the orientation. Is there a setting that I am >not aware of? You ma...

I cannot get my printer to print any information
I USED EXCEL 2003 TO GENERATE A WORKSHEET WITH DATA. I CANNOT PRINT IT. WHY? The why could be many things, some of which could be exel issues and some of which could be driver issues, network issues, or others. Can you, for instance, print from other applications to your printer? Have you been able to print from Excel in the past and this is a new problem, or is this your first attempt to print from Excel? -- Y "ANDIAMO" wrote: > I USED EXCEL 2003 TO GENERATE A WORKSHEET WITH DATA. I CANNOT PRINT IT. WHY? ...

Print in CRM report asks for username and password
When I am in CRM and under reports, I run a report based on parameters. After entering the parameter selection, the report executes fine. The problem is, now if I want to print and click on print, it asks me for username and password and reselection of parameters? I checked Trusted Connection in DB settings in crystal, but still problem occurs. Any thoughts? ...

Printing attachments with Reports
Hi all, Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give; I have a report which contains an attachment field, what I need is for any attachments linked to the report to be printed additionaly to the report when the user clicks a print report button - any ideas? In general I would guess you need to: - save the attachment(s) to disk - use appropriate automation to open/print attachment(s) Here's some code I use to save attachments: 'Open recordset of attachments, save each one to disk and assign to attachments() array For iii = 1 To 9 Attac...

Printing Blanket Purchase Orders
If one or more lines of a blanket PO have been received, why do these lines still appear on the PO printout? Is there a way to exclude received line items from printing on the PO at the next release date? I believe the solution is to modify the report. You would need to conditionally print line items based on the PO type and status. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Elaine" wrote: > If one or more lines of a blanket PO have been received, why do these lines > still appear on the PO printout? Is there a way to exclude received line > items from printing on the PO at the ...

Printing Form Help
I have set up a database that at the end prints out all reports. I am making a table/form/report that is gonna have optional info on it, which will be accessed from a optional button that can be clicked within the form. If a person clicks this button to enter optional information how can i program access to print that report along with the other reports I have. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201002/1 Continuing: I guess I could have access print all pages like it does now but is there a way to get it to ...

msgbox on close of form
Hello all (sorry if this post appears twice, i already sent a post but it has not showed up in the group) I want a msgbox to appear on the close of the form if the following is true, [status] = "engineered" and [bom] = "0" or [status] = "engineered" and [labour] ="0" the form should stay open until one of the above states changes. any help appreciated "Maax" <Maax@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E01E720-DAFE-4340-B585-7881B539DBC0@microsoft.com... > Hello all (sorry if this post appears twice, i already se...

format date time combo on a form
Hi all. Firstly thanks to all those that offer advise on these forums. I am linking an access database to a csv file (that I pull out of contact manager because linking the two directly doesn't show all fileds). Anyway, I get a date value such as "dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss AM" for one of the fields. Now i would like to put just the date into a report "dd\mm\yyyy" but no matter what i do, I always get the whole kit and kaboodle (i try mask etc). because the original data is linked I cant modify it so I have to figure out a way to do it on the report. any Ideas? thanks!...