Great Plains 9.0 Quicklinks - quicklinks to "add-on" products FA

The ability to establish quicklinks to modules or products that are
considered "ass-ons" would be helpful for ease of navigation within the
system.  Fixed Assets happens to be the module/product that could not be
added as a quicklink.  In addition, when using the toolbar to set-up a
shortcut, you can only choose the module at it's highest level (cannot select
specific functions within the Fixed Assets module).

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a3b73cf9-e815-4428-ad4a-1f50694fc79f&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
products (1)

How to call an .exe Add-On with a custom menu....
Hi; I have a custom solution developped in visio 2002. There the way of seting properties of menu is as follows. menuItemObj.Caption = "Check &Completeness" menuItemObj.AddOnName = "SetXMLGenerateMenu" menuItemObj.AddOnArgs = "Validate" menuItemObj.Enabled = True menuItemObj.Visible = True The AddOn used here is an exe file (SetXMLGenerateMenu.exe). But this doesn't function in Visio 2003. It gives the run time error saying "Script out of range", when I click on the menu to call the exe. Visio 2003 SDK defines the way o...

Add-on to Convert Workorder to Layby
Hi , Does anyone know were I can find an Add-on to convert a Workorder to a Layaway? Customer uses Workorder to capture special customer orders then when the stock comes in they want to convert it to a layaway so it no-longer shows on order reports. Any help much appreciated... Regards, Jason Jason, Maybe I don't understand what the user is trying to do, but why didn't they place the item on the layaway to begin with? If the item is not in stock and it is placed on a backorder, workorder, or layaway it will show up on a needs-to-be-ordered report or suggested PO. When it rec...

Best Statistical Add-On For Excel.
Can anyone recommend a good statistical add-on package that corrects for the erroneous statistical functions of Excel? Thanks, WDA ballensr@adelphia.net end W. D. Allen Sr. wrote... >Can anyone recommend a good statistical add-on package that corrects for the >erroneous statistical functions of Excel? If you want to do serious stats, don't use Excel. If you insist on using Excel for stats, you won't be doing serious stats, so what does it matter what you use?! Sarcasm aside, what are you trying to do? Time series add-ons won't be much use if you want to do general...

Incentive add-on's for sales & services teams
Hi, We just procured MSCRM Prof Suite. We would like to have an add-on where it would be possible to design an incentive system and also dynamically calculate the same for the users. We believe this will help us in the adoption process much better. It will also make our life simpler. We have checked all ISV's on microsoft site and none of them seem to have it. Can anyone advise the source where we could order this ! Thanks in advance -- Anurag Ashok Magnum India Have you looked at Sales Quotas built in to the system? If not enough there perhaps building on this or perhaps there is...

Compiling (Make) DLL for an add-on
I know this is a simple question buy I cannot solve it yet... I finish writing and debugging an add-on and I am ready to make it as a dll. When I try to make it, it returns an error saying that the user defined type has not been defined (session As QSRules.session in the Process function). I have gone to the Project menu > references and checked the "Store Operations Business Rules" and pointed it to the directory where QSRules.dll is. I am assuming that this is what is referred as to add a reference to QSRules but maybe I am totally stupid.... Please help... Carlos I...

I did install Genuine Advantage ActiveX control. But why could not find it in my IE Add-ons List?
Several days ago, I downloaded Windows Mobile Device Center from Micorosft web site for my Windows 7. As it needed Windows Genuine Verification, I installed the Genuine Advantage ActiveX control for my IE8. But now, I can not find this activeX control in my IE Add-ons List( IE -> Tools -> Manage Add-ons options of Internet Explorer ). Anyone could tell me why and where? Thanks in advance. It installed and it is not removable in any shape or form. Once done (Genuine Advantage ActiveX) it is done :-) -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of oth...

Retail Realm HQ Utility [New Add-On Release for RMS HQ Users]
FYI - Retail Realm is releasing its New HQ Utility - [End user Price US$700] The HQ add-on has many features. This add-on has been designed to enhance the Microsoft RMS HQ. The features are: - Acknowledge Worksheets [Specify the dates and decides which WS needs to be acknowledged] - Delete Acknowledge Worksheets [Specify the dates and decides which Acknowledge WS needs to be Deleted] - Item Dynamic Fix [Fix the missing records in the Item Dynamic Tables] - Purchase Order Control [Control PO placed at stores, modify, edit, reject or accept “Mark as Placed”]. This feature treats the ...

Add-on Visio 2002 & 2003
I have created a visio Add-on(.vsl) developed in C++ that works well with visio 2002. The same can be used for Visio 2003 also without changing anycode? Thanks, Phani. don't forget that the library files between the two products are different. Have you tested your add-on with v2003? Al "Phani Kishore" <phani.kishore@honeywell.com> wrote in message news:%23OibbmxHFHA.2700@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I have created a visio Add-on(.vsl) developed in C++ that works well with > visio 2002. > The same can be used for Visio 2003 also without changing anycode? > &...

CRM Mobile add-on (3rd attempt posting apologies any duplicates)
Has anyone taken a look at the Mobile CRM addon that came out this month? Appreciating the fact that in my test install I DIDNT install to the default web site - which as far as I can recall may well be recommended by the training manuals - found that the Mobile CRM installation is a complete PITA if your webserver is using host headers etc? Anyway I had to set it to using Ports instead. It looks more complicated than installing MSCRM itself to me. I don't have much idea about SSL, but followed the instructions. Anyway my problem is that having run the selfssl and now trying to connect...

Landed Cost Calculation Add-On?
Hi, Anyone knows if there is an addon that can perform landed cost calculation. Basically i want to perform calculation on the goods recieved to include expenses like Freight, Handling, Customs Duty, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Echo ...

Debit card and credit card add-on
Are there any add-on software to process debit card and credit card, also work with nova for RMS? Use Pc-Charge software for Credit card processing. -- Sun Kwon "TJW" wrote: > Are there any add-on software to process debit card and credit card, also > work with nova for RMS? I need a software to be able to take CC, debit and most importantly it can work with nova. TPI from Hypercom can do it, I sell it for $299 this includes the TPI and the RMS connector. and yes it works with elavon(Nova) -- Maurice Gordon Maurice@americanretailsupply.com Sales/Support 1-800-42...

New RMS add-ons
New West Technologies has released several new RMS add-ons this quarter. Among the highlights: Mobile Suite 3.4 ---------------- Adds Mobile Label Printing to the existing suite of mobile applications: Inventory Count, Purchase Order, Work Order, and Transfer. Mobile Label Printing can use labels designed in RMS or traditional printer specific labels and will print to a wide variety of portable 802.11b, Bluetooth, and shared desktop label printers. Loss Prevention Suite --------------------- Bundles several loss prevention modules with a program that comprehensively locks down the r...

Book store Add-on
I am looking for any type of Add-on(s) that would benefit book stores. Thanks, Haik Haik, Is there anything in particular you are looking for? We have a number of customizations that are rather useful in any number of industries. If you are interested please get a hold of me with the contact information below. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) "Haik" <Haik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C7DEF5C-FD71-48F5-ADE8-...

Purchase Order Receipt Voiding/Reversal, add-on?
Do any 3rd party add-on's exist to provide this feature? -or- What is the recommended work-around to void or reverse Purchase Order Receipts? Thanks, Glen ...

Add-on for Sales Question
Hello, I need to add sales functionality to Outlook, for a single user. I was told about BCM. Do you use BCM or a similar product? I would appreciate any recommendation on this. Thank you very much. Talal Itani "Talal Itani" <titani@verizon.net> wrote in message news:10QTh.20$Da6.3@trnddc02... > Hello, > > I need to add sales functionality to Outlook, for a single user. I > was told about BCM. Do you use BCM or a similar product? I would > appreciate any recommendation on this. Thank you very much. Read replies to the prior thread you already ...

Add-on for recurring statements
Is there any add-ons for recurring charges/ statements for RMS Hi Victor By statement do you mean an automatic chargeon A/R Statement OR are you asking for a reoccuring charge like monthly billing Invoice??? Regards Afshin -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "Victor" wrote: > Is there any add-ons for recurring charges/ statements for RMS like a monthly invoice for services performed. I have a swimming pool store where we sell pool supplies, but we also do weekly pool service, I use quickbooks for my monthly charges and rms for the retail store I am trying to bill ...

TaxFree add-on
Somebody have an add-on for taxfree print? I need a demo to submit to customer that use rms 1.3 thank you cod ...

Gift/Bridal registry add-ons???
Does anybody know of any Gift/Bridal registry add-ons that are out there? I will need reseller pricing,as we are an RMS dealer in Canada. Tony, Try this; http://www.obsol.com/html/gift_registry.html -- * "Tony Cormack" <TonyCormack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:779434E4-2FE1-4ED9-854B-48347C92A2A5@microsoft.com... Does anybody know of any Gift/Bridal registry add-ons that are out there? I will need reseller pricing,as we are an RMS dealer in Canada. Thx Jeff, thats what I had found also "Jeff" wrote: > Tony, > > Try this; > ...

good stock add-on for excel
I am looking for a good stock addon for excel. I just tried the MS MSN add-on. But it kinda sucks. It does not have very many attributes to display about a stock. Is there a good stock add-on? One that shows things like yield, etc... thanks greg wrote: > I am looking for a good stock addon for excel. > I just tried the MS MSN add-on. But it kinda sucks. It does not have very > many attributes to display about a stock. > Is there a good stock add-on? > One that shows things like yield, etc... > thanks > > 25 attributes aren't enough for you? I've bee...

[Ann] Lokad Sales Forecasting v1.0 add-on for Microsoft RMS & POS released
Lokad Desktop Sales Forecasting provides sales forecasts reports integrated into Microsoft RMS or Microsoft POS. Get daily / weekly / monthly sales forecasts reports. Copy & Paste forecasts into Microsoft Excel. Inventory management is a cornerstone of (e)Commerce profitability. If you keep too much inventory, your expenses go up. But if you reduce too much, you have nothing to sell. Optimal inventory levels are achieved through sales forecasting. Lokad relies on statistical collaborative algorithms to provide accurate sales forecasts even if the amount of input data is limited. Product...

Cannot get rid of Acrobat add-on
I have eliminated Adobe's additions to MS Office programs and they duly disappeared from all programs, except from Visio. I physically deleted the file C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\PDFMaker\Office\PDFMVisio.vsl, but now each time I start Visio, I get a warning: "Visio could not find this add-in or one of its files. This feature is not installed. Would you like to install it now?" I haven't been able to find where the add-in definition resides. Can anyone help me get rid of the nagging warning? ...

What happened to Mappoint Add-on to OL
I no longer have Mappoint add-on for OL2003 although I have Mappoint 2004 installed in my machine. How can I get it back? Thanks Bill Make sure the ad-in is enabled in Tools-> Options-> tab Other-> button Advanced Options...-> button COM-Add-ins -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Bill Nguyen" <billn_nospam_please@jaco.com> wrote in message news:ecS07sTtEHA.2560@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >I no longer have Mappoint add-on...

List of Add-on Vendors?
Is there a list of MSCRM add-on vendors in the Partnersource site? I can't seem to find any such list. go to crm, microsoft crm and look at the whats been updated doc - i think that has a link to the ISV vendor list ok - just checked..here is the link http://www.greatplains.com/documents/partnermscrm/crmisvsolutions.htm "Louis" <louis@sadfds.com> wrote in message news:%23w2EAsZbDHA.1492@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is there a list of MSCRM add-on vendors in the Partnersource site? I can't > seem to find any such list. > > I have access to the supo...

Clickable graphs within excel or some type of add-on? activeX?
I'm building a workbook and it would be ideal to maintain a smaller number of graphs (versus hundreds) where if I click on a data element (pie wedge or bar) it would tell excel which element was clicked, so I could use that to update the same graph through named ranges - so that the same graph updates with the component pieces of that single data element, e.g.: Chart shows Revenue from meat, fruit, dairy, breads <click on dairy> Chart now shows Revenue from milk, eggs, cheese, butter <click on cheese> Chart now shows Revenue from Cheddar, Mozerella, Colby, Swiss <click on c...

Form Add-On or feature with explorer (help please)
Good Morning Folks, I am trying to find either an add-in or code to automatically put a file explorer inside an Access form. I would like to browse thru a database table that contains a directory and the file explorer displays the contents (files and folders) in a form window. Other things I would like to do inside of the file explorer is double click word docs to open or move thru the directories inside of the file explorer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance, Mike ...