graphic report

After using FRx to create Financial Statements, graphic report would be much
better for presentation purpose, such as EBIT comparision between actual,
budget and forecast.

Does anyone give help on how to?

Thanks in advance.

0
Pam1 (264)

With FRx 6.5 and below, you need to export to Excel and then use Excel's
charting functionality. With FRx 6.7, you have the ability to export to an
Excel Pivot Chart. You can also export to a spreadsheet and create a chart
using Excel's charting functionality.

"Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After using FRx to create Financial Statements, graphic report would be
> much
> better for presentation purpose, such as EBIT comparision between actual,
> budget and forecast.
>
> Does anyone give help on how to?
>
> Thanks in advance.

0
callen1071 (408)

Reporting dynamic columns ?
Hi a good question We need to have a line for each sales order and all products should be listed in columns, the problem is there can be different number of products. How can this be done, we need the data in excel. Maybe with a report ? I have no clue :) Any ideas are welcome /Jack On Feb 13, 8:24=A0am, "CRM consultant" <nom...@der.dk> wrote: > Hi > > a good question > > We need to have a line for each sales order and all products should be > listed in columns, the problem is there can be different number of produc= ts. > > How can this be done...

On Order field in report
Hello, Can someone send me the query that would allow me to view an item's ON ORDER qty in a report? I can seem to manipulate every other field accept for the ON ORDER field for some reason. Thx, Peter Hi Peter - "on order" is not a column on the item table, or any table - there is a view I believe called viewonorder that calculates open PO qties by item. Your report will need to join the item table to the view - in store operations the join would be item.id = viewonorder.itemid. I believe there is a custom report you can download from customersource th...

SSRS 2008 Pre-Gen Reports?
Many many years ago I used a product called Brio which had a "broadcast server" configuration where a report template could be specified, and then a script could be pointed against the report and a data source and HTML output could be created; this output could then be saved to a secured area. This gave the advantages- 1. Users would not have to be in the report security infrastructure at all (authentication, authorization, etc). 2. The report generation was complex and slow, but showing the final generated output was subsecond. 3. Reports were easy to email or archive or ...

email Access report pop up network error
I write the following code. DoCmd.SendObject acSendReport, strDocName, acFormatPDF, "john.doe@my.com", , , "School: " & glbStudId & "" When Outlook pops up and I click on the Send button, it pops up error message, "The operation failed because of network or other communication problems. Verify your connections and try again." And then the program shut down automatically and doing a backup??? Please help me to identify the problem. Thanks. Well, I don't know but maybe the problem is because of 1. The security software (enc...

graphic displayed as black box in Publisher 2K
When inserting a tiff graphic into a publisher doc the result is a black box. The interesting thing is there is no problem when printing this out. Black box on the screen, correct graphic when printed out. I've tried to find a format or color correction item in the menus, but, haven't been successful. I'm not sure what other formats have this problem, although it doesn't happen with all formats. Just noticed it with the tiff files. Is there a way to display the graphic correctly in the doc? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks. Try view, pictures, detailed display. ...

My first Report
Hi, I want to know how can I do to modify or create new reports on CRM. Thanks for your help! Regards, CL Hi Take a look at the report writers guide. This should give you plenty of help. http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa645137.aspx -- Rgds Michael MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005 "Cl" wrote: > Hi, > > I want to know how can I do to modify or create new reports on CRM. > > Thanks for your help! > > Regards, > > CL ...

Close all reports
Hello All I have a form with a combobox and various buttons: the user opens various reports in preview by clicking on the appropriate buttons. The reports use the value in the combobox as a parameter. The problem is that sometimes the user does not close a previewed report before changing the value in the combobox, and then when they click the button for the report that is already open they do not get the correct report. Is there a way to put some code behind the combobox (as the before or after update event) that will close all the reports that are open? This strikes me as the best way to so...

free tutorial for setting up dashboard reports in excel
Where can i get a free tutorial for setting up dashboard reports in excel 2003 ...

Delayed Response Time Forms/Reports 2003 Linked Table
I've been trying to create forms and reports (queries also) in Access 2003. I linked an Excel file located on my server and the process is incredibly slow. I get a significant lag when I try to adjust properties of any type for a data field or label or any other object. When I import the excel file it works fine. Is there anything I could possibly do to fix this issue. It seemed to be working fine last week, but this week I'm having trouble. Thanks. ...

Creating a Report from one column of a table
I am not sure if this is possible to do but am hoping it is. I've created a database that gives information on clients and jobs. People fill out a form of a person details and tick different jobs - theres about 50 to choose, but no more than 10 would be picked for one person. Once they are ticked, it is shown in the table all correctly. What i am hoping to do is produce a report for each job - over 50 reports. But the report only shows one of the column/ticked boxes. For example, if theres 20 people and out of them 5 have the job 'retail' ticked, the report for Retail will only...

Error while trying to run a report
Hi, I am getting an error while trying to run a report in CRM 4.0 . So I tried to open report server http://localhost/report. Here it is giving the error as "The report server is not responding. Verify that the report server is running and can be accessed from this computer." I restarted the services and did iisreset. But nothing affected. And when I checked it in eventvwr.I found the following information "Report Server (MSSQLSERVER) cannot connect to the report server database." If anyone know this issue.Please help me to overcome this. ...

Historical Stock Status Report is Missing Adjustments
When running the Historical Stock Status report I see it backs into the Quantity on Hand for the specified date by taking the current quantity and adding back transfers to other sites (Quantity Sold) and subtracting out purchase order receipts (Quantity Received). The site I am running the report for is our HQ Warehouse. It also got transfers back from other sites (branches) which show up under Quantity Received in Purchase Receipts Inquiry. These transfers should be subtracted out like a receipt but they do not show up at all on the report. At the site the items came back from (a Bra...

Customer counts reports
Akber posted few weeks ago reports for customer count. How I modify "Customer - Customer List.qrp" file. I am unable to open this file to ad. Hi Harjit, You can open this on notepad. go to %installpath%:\Program Files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Store Operations\Reports. Installpath is path where you install the retail software. Right mouse click the file "Customer - Customer List.qrp" and say open with Notepad. What kind of changes you are doing let me know if need any more help. "HARJIT SHERGILL" wrote: > Akber posted few weeks ago rep...

Running Reports from Exchange
Hello-- We are trying to create a "counter" of sorts for every email sent to our IT Support department. Is there anything in Exchange 2003 Standard that would allow us to do that? Any other tools you can think of that allow folks to track emails sent to group distribution lists? Many thanks, sd On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:15:02 -0700, razor <razor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello-- > >We are trying to create a "counter" of sorts for every email sent to our IT >Support department. Is there anything in Exchange 2003 Standard that would >allow...

Report Writer and Calculated Fields
I'm modifying a report on Great Plains (I'm new to it!!). I need to add new fields to the report footer. These fields should refer to other existing fields in the report footer. The fields that I need to refer are related to total amounts. The total amount is the sum (Field Type = 'Sum') of the field values. Now, for the new field I am adding I need to refer the total amount displayed in the amount field. For some reason it is not calculating it right. To put an example: In the report footer I have a field named 'Amount1' and its value should be the total amount ...

Macro recording the design of a report using report wizard
Can I record the steps/procedures when creating a MS Access report using the Report Wizard? Reason for this, I have a dynamite query for the report and the field names in the query is different each time when executed. I acn not put the statis column name in teh report. Some of the other Access apps can record macros, but Access does not do this. There are times when the field names change - particularly with crosstabs. But it might be possible to alias the fields in the query, or design it so that the names don't constantly change. If that is not possible, you may have to save...

Parameters ad reports
I've heard that parameters are supported in CRM 1.2 and Crystal 9. Anyone have sample code to run a report with a specified parameter? Thanks. Sebastiano + Alex ...

Sync issues after Z report
I get a voucher entry error after running my Z report during syncronisation of the offline database, the terminal just seems to get stuck on this every time until I have to use task mgr to end process. Anyone ever seen this. What details appear on the error message? Running version 2? did you enable openrowset/openquery using surface area configuration? - If the offline database never actually got populated or used, you can try deleting it and recreating it - "Trevor" wrote: > I get a voucher entry error after running my Z report during syncronisation > of the offl...

Report Printing 12-07-07
Hi Allen, I have a database name Transfer Deed & I have a form in which I’ve to give data for fields. Deed No. Shares Distinctive No. From Shares Distinctive No. To No. of Shares (Difference of above) I’ve a report also on before open the report a popup form occurs & ask for Deed No & Lot which represent data above what I want know that before open the report it open with lot of nos. provided for example. Distinctive No from is = 500 Distinctive No to is = 1000 No. of shares is = 500 And lot provided on popup form is 100 then 5 pages report of 100 each...

Exchange usage report
Hello, I have a client that is having trouble keeping track of her users internet mail usage. I don't have an Exchange server to look up the reporting capabilities of Exchange (2003) to help her. Can someone point me to an article or documentation on how to generate an internet usage report? Something like From:, To:, Subject: Thanks, Brian Quest Software has a tool. Promodag has a tool. Microsoft Operations Manager is a tool. "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32B97FAA-EA86-4D19-B9B7-FA12F2E5E53F@microsoft.com... > Hello, > &g...

Where will I find Management Reports?
Can you tell me the best place to go for mangement reports for the construction industry. Trading, Balance sheet and P & L. I am using windows xp. Thanks spring wrote: || Can you tell me the best place to go for mangement reports for the || construction industry. Trading, Balance sheet and P & L. I am using || windows xp. Thanks If you have to ask this, do you know what you are doing with financial reporting? -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk If you need a formal balance sheet and P&L statement the busine...

printing rdlc reports programmatically
Hi, I need to print a series of reports programmatically from a windows forms application using vb.net 2008. I attempted the walthrough "Printing a Local Report without Preview" (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms252091.aspx) but was unsuccessful. I get the error: "A generic error occurred in GDI+." I added a call to the Print procedure to the Run procedure, on the line after Export (report), but I get an error: "A generic error occurred in GDI+." This error occurs on the PrintPage event handler, on the line: "Dim PageImage...

opening report from form with variable recordsource
I am opening a report from a form in designview while changing the recordsource. (see code below) This works well, the report opens with the appropriate data source but when I am closing the report wiht the "close" button (print preview toolbar), it opens in design view. This does not happen when I close the report with the "close window" x on the right side of the menu bar? Anybody an idea how to make it work from the close button as well? Me.application.Echo False Dim stDocName As String stDocName = "Rpt1010_FinancialOverviewByMonth_Graph" DoC...

reporting options in SQl Server
What are the options to do SQL Server reports? I have done Access frontend SQL Server backend reports in Access. I have a client with SQL Server. He has Filemaker for some kind of front end. What are the options for reporting? I have SQL Server 2005 Express but I could probably download the 2005 enterprise trial. I have management studio installed. I can do the reports in Filemaker but I wonder what my options are in SQL Server? thanks, Reporting Services is a server based reporting solution. You create reports using the report designer (it either integrates with VS if you ha...

Z Report Error# -2147352557 Buffer to small
We get this error each time we do a Z report from our POS. The database resides on a windows 2000 sql server. It seems to allow the posting of the day as when we do a X report the report shows all zeros. Could someone assist on how to overcome this error. We do not run Head Quarters. Thanks Frank, Can't find this error message anywhere! I suspect its a memory issue within the printer. Can you do a Blind Close at the problem register and then try printing your z-out at a different computer with a different printer within SO Manager. SO Manager | Journal | Update Batch Info | ...