GP8.0 - Purchase Receipt showing in Work file and History File

Hi,

one of the user was posting a purchase receipt when its computer crashed.
this cause and issue because now each time we go to the PURCHASE ORDER
DOCUMENT INQUIRY screen, we get a PRIMARY KEY VIOLATION error

[Microsoft]ODBC Sql Server Driver SQL SERVER Violation of PRIMARY KEY
constraint PK##0300334. Cannot insert duplicate key in object dbo.##0300334.

then it says :

the stored procedure popSelectPoDocumentInquiry returned the following
results : DBMS: 2627, Great Plains:0.

i narrowed it down and i figured out that the Purchase receipt is showing in
both POP10600 and POP30300 which are the receipt workfile and history file.

i tried running a CHECKLINKS on all the purchasing department, and it did
not fix it. then i ran a RECONCILIATION on the erroneous purchase order, but
since it is the receipt that is failing, it does not fix this...

what should i do at this point ?
0
BG1 (15)

Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 to build Windows Phone OS Image??
Hi, Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 platform builder to build Windows Phone OS Image?? If yes Which option I need to select while building the OS Image?? Since the Windows Phone 7 core is Windoes CE 6.0.I am curious to know whether Windows Phone 7 OS Image can be built using Platform builder. TIA, Nithin On 29 June, 10:29, Nithin <nithin.papd...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 platform builder to build Windows Phone > OS Image?? > > If yes Which option I need to select while building the OS Image?? > > Since the Win...

how do I open files from other versions in Publisher 98?
I have Publisher 98, and am trying to open a Publisher file emailed to me from someone else. I don't know what version they have, but I would guess it's from Windows ME, because I know they don't have XP. And when I try to open it in my Publisher, it says, "Publisher cannot open files from a different version". Is there any update or anything I can download to fix this, or do I have to buy a different version, or is there a way the other person could save their file so that I could open it? Thanks very much. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look...

CRM 3.0/4.0: Views to show record that is created X Days Ago
I have a simple requirement to create a View with condition that the record is created x days ago, for example the record that is created 3 days ago. The only operator that is available for datetime (e.g. createdon) is only Last X Days, which if i show Last 3 Days, will show the records that were created today, yesterday, and 2 days ago. Is there any operator or any way to show the record that were created 3 days ago? I try to put condition "createdon Last 3 Days" and "NOT createdon Last 2 days", but there is no "NOT" operator in CRM. I try to insert new attribut...

Vista, MS Access 2003 and MS ADO Ext 6.0 vs 2.x
I am running into an issue with MS Access 2003 installed on Vista. Apparantly in the MS ADO Ext 6.0 version either (format, round, or sum) is not in that DLL. However, when I link to v2.8 of the DLL, I don't have an issue. I am getting the following error message when running my query. "Function is not available in expressions in query expressions." Does anyone have other workarounds? I am distributing this application in an MDE format, so I was wondering if the end users may experience issues, if I link to my version of msadox.dll instead of the installed version. I tried s...

Use Copied Outlook PST file as default...How?
If I copy a PST file on my PC, how can I configure my Laptop Outlook to use that copied file as its default. Is it possible to copy new Defined Views in Contacts from one computer to another. Dmahanay <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > If I copy a PST file on my PC, how can I configure my > Laptop Outlook to use that copied file as its default. Outlook version? > Is it possible to copy new Defined Views in Contacts from > one computer to another. I think views are registry items and not kept in the PST. -- Brian Tillman My outlook version is 2002. >--...

Debit Transactions
Hi! It seems that RMS only prints one receipt after a debit transaction. Any way I can get it to print a second one for my records without having to go through F4? Basically I want the printer to print two as in a CC transactions but in this case the second receipt would be a copy of the receipt given to the customer. Best, Manny Manny, By default the credit card receipt doesn't print two copies. It prints a receipt with the items on it and a smaller, signature only copy without the items on it that you keep. Tree Killer! ;-) Why are you storing paper? Do you keep copies of ...

Formula result shows as zero Excel 2003
Formula as shown =IF(C12<>"",+C11-C12,"") appears in D12. This is the same formula as rows above but rows above show correct result whereas D12 and subsequent rows show only zero. If I do an F2 and F9, the correct result shows in the Formula Editing bar so formula is working correctly. I have tried copying both formula and cell formatting from previous rows which do display their result correctly but still doesn't fix the problem. Any assistance would be much appreciated Hi maybe automatic calculation is disabled. Check 'Tools - Options - Calculate...

Junk Mail Filter
Environment: WinXP, Outlook 2003, both SP2/fully patched. Symptom: Some messages are incorrectly identified as Junk, even after both the Sender and the Sender's Domain have been added to the Safe Sender's list. This is verified by reviewing the Safe Senders list. The entries are not on the Blocked Senders list. One is an English language message from Germany. The ..DE domain is permitted, and confirmed on the International tab of Junk E-mail options. The protection level option is set to, Low. One of the messages is a Microsoft newsletter... Questions: 1. Why? 2. What...

OLook Locks up when attempting to delete large file in out box.
Outlook keeps trying to send a file that is way too large. I didn't notice it was so large until after a few days of OL being extremely slow and using up my CPU at 100%. How can I delete this file? I have tried going to the outbox and selecting delete, but it will not delete. Can find the location of the data, but not the file that needs to be deleted. Try the easy fix: Select File, Work Offline, Delete the messages "SNR" wrote: > Outlook keeps trying to send a file that is way too large. I didn't notice > it was so large until after a few days of OL being ext...

Anyway to open a Publisher 2002 file in Publisher 2000?
I need to open this file for a project tomorrow. I have Publisher 2000, but I think the file sent to me was done in Publisher 2002 or 2003? The person who sent it to me is out of town until Thursday, so I can't have them resave it or resend it. Any ideas Thanks! In news:11BBD624-9460-465D-88EE-60230ADB1F33@microsoft.com, buck <create007@yahoo.com> posted: > I need to open this file for a project tomorrow. I have Publisher > 2000, but I think the file sent to me was done in Publisher 2002 or > 2003? The person who sent it to me is out of town until Thursday, so > I ...

Temp file plague
For some reason my XL2000 if saving reams of temp files (X.TMP) in the folder where I open a worksheet. I haven't intentionally set (or re-set) any preferences for that. Does anyone know what's up here? ...

saving file from asp.net
Hi all, I dynamically generate Word Documents from my web application using XmlDocument object and need to save them on a mapped network drive. I use the Save method of XmlDocument object to save documents. Ican save them successfully on local drive on web server. But when I try to save them on a mapped network drive, I get permission denied errors. I made sure that ASPNET had full access right in the folder where I need to save documents. I also tried using UNC path, but that also does not work. Can someone please point to what I may be doing wrong and explain the whole setup proces...

"files based on content, not file extension" option issue
Hi, I met a strange question. When I disable "files based on content, not file extension" option in IE browser (IE -->Tools Options-->Security-->Internet zone-->Custom level --> "files based on content, not file extension" disable). When I used IE to access ftp://ftp.microsoft.com via. proxy, such as: ccproxy..etc. IE browser shows HTML source code instead of normal html webpage. Could you take a look? Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) as well...

Export don't show all Textboxes
I have a report which calculates on an condition some textboxes: Private Sub Detail_Print() If Me.Text62 > 30 Then 'Me.Text62.Visible = False Me.Textover30.Visible = True Me.Text15to30.Visible = False Me.Text2to15.Visible = False Me.Text0to2.Visible = False Me.Textfuture.Visible = False ElseIf Me.Text62 <= 30 And Me.Text62 >= 15 Then 'Me.Text62.Visible = False Me.Text15to30.Visible = True Me.Textover30.Visible = False Me.Text2to15.Visible = False Me.Text0to2.Visible = False Me.Textfuture.Visible = False etc........ End If As...

paying purchase orders with credit cards
I think it would be great to have the ability to pay for a purchase order purchase with a credit card upon the entry of the invoice. This would be whether doing a shipment/invoice receipt or enter/match invoices. Without this functionality, the best suggestion I can give a customer is to enter/match the invoice and then enter a manual payment of a credit card type and apply the payment to the invoice. It is a two-step process that could be consolidated into one with the addition of this feature. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the ...

Problem running MS CRM 3.0 over SSL (https)
I have setup an install of Microsoft CRM 3.0 on a high spec Windows 2003 Small Business Server and it all worked happily. I then generated an SSL certificate and applied it to the site in IIS. Initially when you load CRM (using the web client) it loads the left hand menu and navigation panes and shows the top menus and the user which is logged in however to main content area remains blank. After a time out period the error "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator" appears. The strange thing is you can navigate the menus etc and even edit...

what causes the recently used file list option to be unavailable .
Tools / Options / Recently used file list is greyed out - How do I correct this ? John You don't say which version so try searching the knowledge base http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx With a search string of MRU Disabled in Excel -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "JohnPrice" <JohnPrice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ECA43906-EC33-4B92-8580-39923E449B9C@microsoft.com... > Tools / Options / Recently used file list is greyed out - How do I correct > this ? Hi! So...

SHRINK TO FIT doesn't work properly
The subject above says it all: Since switching to Excel 2003, text that USED to be displayed correctly (via the 'shrink to fit' in cell formatting)now doesn't appear to get shrunk at all. Rather, it bleeds over into the next column. Duuno how it got broken, but it would sure be nice if it could be fixed! Did you try re-formatting the selection? Sometimes that will fix the conversion problem. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ As a matter of fact, YES, SEVERAL times. This is VERY peculiar behavior. The columns on either side of it are formatted as number...

convert files
how do I import and sort files from First Choice in ASCII form into excel and fix into columns? -- helpoldlady ...

cannot filter excel files in "files of type"
I have Outlook 2003, and when I try to add an attachment, I cannot filter based on Excel files in "Files of type". Excel is the listed but other like Word are. The entire Office 2003 suite is installed on the PC and I tried reinstalling to no avail. Also, Customize is grayed-out under the tools menu in Outlook\new mail message. Please help me out. thanks. Sorry, I mean to say Excel is NOT listed under "Files of Type" "wli2k2" wrote: > I have Outlook 2003, and when I try to add an attachment, I cannot filter > based on Excel files in "Files ...

System Cleanup not working
I have a few 2003 enterprise servers which are all on the same Recipient & Mailbox Policy's. Mail does not move to system cleanup folder which is past msg age limit and mail is not being deleted from Deleted Items folder past msg age limit. I checked out the old msgs that should have moved and they meet the requirements noted in http://support.microsoft.com/?id=302804: • PR_MESSAGE_DELIVERY_TIME • PR_CLIENT_SUBMIT_TIME • PR_LAST_MODIFICATION_TIME I up'd the logging on server to max and I see no errors. The time between events 1206 & 1207 for "Cleanup of items pa...

how do i open a publisher file created in new version?
I get publisher files in new versions of publisher. I have publisher 2000. I can't open these files but don't want to update publisher. Is there a download program I can get to translate these files? "Peg" <Peg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BD8AEDC-8386-4E7B-9D12-DAF429B171A2@microsoft.com... >I get publisher files in new versions of publisher. I have publisher 2000. > I can't open these files but don't want to update publisher. Is there a > download program I can get to translate these files? There is not a download to tra...

Positions showing up instead of transactions
Greetings, I am currently using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe and just recently (a week or two) I am experiencing a problem with my Vanguard transactions not working properly. I used to get Vanguard mutual fund and brokerage services transactions (buy, sell, etc.), but now I'm only receiving position adjustments (add x amount of shares instead of actual transaction on specific dates). I've been using Microsoft Money since 2001 so I know it can get wonky at times. I'm not sure if this is just another temporary Money problem though or whether Vanguard has changed how they handle elec...

Multi touch does not work sometimes
I'm developping the HID KMDF minidriver for USB multi touch device. This driver uses continus reader for sending the multi touch report. This driver works correctly in normal way but when plug and unplug USB with PC repeatly (many times), multi touch does not work. I traced the driver on WinDBG, driver response the IOCTL_HID_READ_REPORT correctly. I should resolve this problem. Please advice me. I think this problem is caused by communicatiion between driver and continous reader. My driver store report id should be read by continuos reader on first 2 IOCTL_HID_READ_REPOR...

CRM Email delivery not working
1. I have CRM 3.0 on an SBS2003 box. 2. I have an account support with an email address of support@mydomain.com 3. I have created a CRM support account with the name techsupport and email of techsupport@mydomain.com I have applied the custom attribute CrmMailEnabled to the Exhange advanced settings, and disabled the user in AD 4. I have created a queue called Email Support with the email address in 3. above. 5. I have run the Exhange Rules Wizard supplied with CRM and chosen the CRM mailbox to be the user/email in 1. above, and run the rule on the Queue created in 4. above. 6. No ma...