GP2010 - Requisition Management options for new GP Adv Mgmt custom

What are the options for a Requisition Management solution for new GP BRL Adv
Mgmt customers?  It is my understanding that the Req Mgmt module has been
taken off the GP BRL AM price list.  Thanks, John

How to create a CustomerID field for custom entities
Hi, The customerid field is used in opportunity and case and it allows you to select an account or contact, Great. I want to create this field in a form for a new entity i have made, but i cant work out how. Please help. Hi Michael, Customer is special composite type which is not available for custom entities in CRM 3. You will need to add two separete lookup fields for account and contact. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan &...

managing two identities
need some help folks: i set up two identities with outlook express 5 and in general the download from both accounts works fine, but whenever i try to switch from the main identity to my second identity the download would not work and then, when trying to switch again back or quit, the program stops working and i get a message soundling like 'outlook express could not be started because another instance of outlook express is still running' any leads how to get two identities work smoothly? cheers and thanks "Gernot" <h9851633@wu.edu> wrote in message news:5f7001c3b34...

New POS Announcement
Following the announcment from Microsoft on their website here: http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/RetailManagementSystem/POS_announcement.mspx I take it this splits the RMS solution into two?: RMS (Store Ops & HQ) & POS as a stand alone app... We are just about to invest in RMS here in the United Kingdom. Looking like a single lane store ops installation. This announcment however makes me slightly nervous as it potentially could save us both time and money if we decide to invest in this new product. Having checked the comparisions and look and feel of the product I'm no...

Using crm:5555 rather than a custom hostheader
All I would just like to know what's the recommended solution for a CRM (v3) deployment:- use the standard crm:5555 or a custom hostheader e.g. crm.mycompany.net. Will the custom hostheader cause me any problems? Will external users be able to logon remotely using this host header? Many thanks, Nick. ...

Update Manager
Everytime I boot up my PC a small window pops up entitled "UPDATE MANAGER". It shows two progress bars, but nothing ever happens. Why is this window popping up every tiem I turn on the computer and how do I get it to stop? It never used to do this, it just statred lately. Thankyou. tony Because you installed something which features an update manager "Omaha Tony" <OmahaTony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A08659C0-1560-4E8C-8A1C-76A5B1DBB1F8@microsoft.com... > Everytime I boot up my PC a small window pops up entitled "UP...

Custom Item Movement Report
Anyone out there have a custom item movement report and item movement history report that includes extended description that they would be willing to share? Thanks! -JIM That was a pretty tricky request but I was able to make the change. Download the reports here: http://www.newestech.com/downloads/itemmovement.zip If you cannot download from there shoort me an email and I will send over. Check out our RMS add-ons website in exchange.. http://www.newestech.com/POS/extensions.htm Casey Hanson New West Technologies chanson@newestech.com Hi, Can you do one with "Transferred To"...

Collection Management email
Hi, We just add a new collection management module into GP 8.0. It works as expected, but when we are trying to send both the collection letter and the invoice, the system send 2 seperate email to the customer. 1 is the collection letter and the other one is the invoice. Is there a way to make it send only 1 email (collection letter in the body and invoice as attachment)? Since it's completely unreasonable to send 2 emails for the same purpose and I'm sure a system like GP is able to accomplish this. Thank you in advance for your help. ...

Custom cell formatting
I need to create a custom format for a series of cells that will begin like this. I can't figure out what the code character is fora volitile potentially alpha character. Can anyone help me?? -Monica, Dallas 000000 000001 000002 .... 000009 00000A 00000B 000010 000011 ...... Monica something like this might work for you but you'll need to put all the leading digits in for the entry with the alpha character Regards Trevor "MDavison" <davison@fr.com> wrote in message news:#SD0tUzTEHA.1652@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I need to create a custom format for a series ...

custom address list for EXTERNAL email addresses
I know it is possible to create a custom address list in Exchange 2003 for internal use but how about for external email addresses outside of a company? Is this possible?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Create contacts for each of the external mail addresses and add them to the distribution list. If add a valid internet email address to the distribution list external people can also send to it. Glen "Steven Peters" <Steven Peters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBF2F2AE-ABF4-491C-836C-59611375F9F1@microsoft.com... > I know it is pos...

moving outlook to a new computer
A sudden and unexpected component fault(graphics chip) on the motherboard of my laptop necessitated the purchase of a new laptop. I had not backed up any data from the old machine, but have now restored all my documents and files via an external hard drive adaptor. Unfortunately I'm struggling to transfer my Outlook data to the new laptop from the old drive. I have followed the Import/Export wizard in Outlook to import the .pst file after saving it from the old hard drive, but just get the following message "This Personal Folder file (.pst) is already in use in the curre...

Outlook 2007 boots up by itself anytime a new message is received
Hello, A few days ago, outlook 2007 started booting up all by itself seemingly whenever a new message was received. I dont want outlook to run all the time and would like to stop this from happening. I have not found any help so far for this. Can someone please help me with this? I'm currently running vista. Thanks, Jerry Jerry & Robin <jerrobin@comcast.net> wrote: > A few days ago, outlook 2007 started booting up all by itself > seemingly whenever a new message was received. Not possible. If Outlook isn't running, it can't receive messages to begin ...

Move/Copy A Row Based on Formulas to a New Worksheet
I want to move several rows of sub-totals (averages within sub-groups) to a summary worksheet, but I get the Ref error. How can I copy sub-group averages to another worksheet? Thank you. high light and copy. select where you want it. edit>paste special>values. this will turn you formulas into hard numbers. you are getting the #Ref error because on the other sheet where you pasted the formulas, the formula no longer had the same references that they had on the other sheet. for example: =sum(a1:a10) in cell a11 you copy and paste on another sheet at cell a1. excell tries to compensat...

Can I set my custom views on Pivot table
I want to get Pivot table data on my invoice, is it possible to set custom views so that I can get Pivot table results on invoice format, I've tried views that offer excel but it doesn't offer custom views please help Thanks ...

Prices and cost Set to zero when exporting a new store
When I export a new store with 1.2.085v from headquarters all the cost and price information is set to zero. I have seen that there is a fix for 1.3v but i cannot seem to find any other fix for our version. Any suggestions? Thanks Joe Just run worksheets to update the cost and price. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information. Joe Gonzalez wrote: > When I export a new store with ...

Missing Menu Options (Outlook 2002)...
HELP! I've noticed a few things disappearing: 1) When I right-click an e-mail to add the person to the Junk Senders list, the options under "Junk E-mail" are no longer visible (just gives me a stubby blank box) 2) I don't have access to "Tools --> Rules Wizard" - that'c completely disappeared. Any ideas? ...

Z Report Customer Count vs Hourly Sales
My Z report shows customer count of 380 and hourly sales total of 384. Why the difference? This happens all the time. Thanks Your glass is: Half-Empty : Do folks at register forget to ask "Is there anything else I can help you with?" Half-Full: Your impulse items at POS are working -- better late than never! sammy wrote: > My Z report shows customer count of 380 and hourly sales total of > 384. Why the difference? This happens all the time. > Thanks -- ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Locally-Owned B...

MVP PLESE; Report Manager
I did all required in installation and when the Report Manager comes up I get no options either under "view or scenario", All I see is "none". No selection in the drop down for any of the 6 out of 20 columns I want to print. Is my Report Manager corrupted? I just d/l it today from the MS site. Running Excel 2002. It's so easy in MS Works. ...

Custom CRect Question
I have a custom rectangle class that inherits from CRect: class CCustomRect : public CRect { private: CPoint m_maxPt; COLORREF m_color; TCHAR text[50]; public: CCustomRect(RECT* source, CPoint pt, COLORREF rgb); RECT* RectBase(); void Update(RECT* r); } Inheritance has worked well until I found myself needing to create the RectBase function (above) to return the rectangle dimensions. CRect does not seem to have any methods that can be called to return the base class's RECT value. I could take CRect::Size and construct a rectangle to return, but this seems a bit much. My...

Upgrading to GP2010 with payroll
Has anyone that uses payroll upgraded to GP2010 yet? We use the advance payroll (arrears and payroll to AP integration). Has anyone had trouble with this upgrade? We would like to upgrade ASAP, but may wait till SP1 is released if there are issues with payroll. PS: Is the "notify me of replies working"? ...

Installing Outlook 2003 using Custom Wizard
I am installing Outlook 2003 using the custom installation wizard. This was working fine for some time. Now, someone in my group must have modified the settings because when I install Office using this MST file the local Outlook Contacts are not showing in the GAL. When I go to the properties and try to add it the check box for "Show this folder as an email address book" is greyed out. I have to go in and manually add the Outlook Address book. Can anyone tell me what setting I can change in my Outlook custom install settings for the MST to make this available by default? ...

why I see times new roman?
I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6, I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10. Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial 10 but some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again and set arial 10 and then, yes, I can see it properly. I checked the compose default font and everything is fine. Why is that? Is there any work around , helo...

Copy data from one record to a new record on a sub form
I have a form showing patient details with a sub form displaying all associated referral details for the patient. One patient can have more than one referral and I would like to be able to copy data from some of the fields on the current referral when adding a new referral for the same patient. Is this possible? Thank you for your help I am fairly new to Access code and I am having some problem following your suggestion could you please simplify. Also some of the fields on the referral records are selected via a combo box will these fields still copy? "Klatuu" wrote: > ...

GP 10 sp1 Installation guide
Did anyone get a copy of the installation guide for the sp? I am downloading the sp but I get an "access denied" error with the docs. If so, can you email to me offline. Contact me and I will send you my email address. -- Joanne Mahoney SDN Consulting Jacksonville, FL I was able to download the install guide. Please send me your email and I will email to you. Steve Berlin steveber@hotmail.com "Joanne" wrote: > Did anyone get a copy of the installation guide for the sp? I am downloading > the sp but I get an "access denied" error with the docs. &...