GP10 Int Mgr- error

Hi,
When attempting to run an Integration in GP 10 for Bank
Transactions-Receipts encounter an error on Amount field

"input string was not in a correct format"
As per log Status Code -2147221462

Has anyone encountered this error and if so how did you resolve it

Thanks in advance for any ideas

Michael

Michael,

You will typically get this error if you are mapping a non-numeric value to
a numeric field. Review your mapping and correct accordingly.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"MichaelR" wrote:

> Hi,
> When attempting to run an Integration in GP 10 for Bank
> Transactions-Receipts encounter an error on Amount field
>
> "input string was not in a correct format"
> As per log Status Code -2147221462
>
> Has anyone encountered this error and if so how did you resolve it
>
> Thanks in advance for any ideas
>
> Michael

0
MarianoGomez (3440)

Excel.Application User-define Error
In trying to solve a Access to Excel data linking problem from Microsoft's site http://support.microsoft.com/kb/904953 I am trying to run the example and it dies on Dim xlApp As Excel.ApplicationThe error message I get is "Compile error: User-defined type not defined." Is there something I need to add like a reference in order to get this to work?Mike You need to add a reference to Excel (through Tools | References while in the VB Editor). Personally, I prefer using Late Binding, since setting a reference then limits your application to only those users with the same ...

Outlook Client error w/MSDE SP4
When I try to install the Outlook Laptop client, it passes through everything but the MSDE Service Pack 4. It gets about halfway through the install and fails saying "User cancelled installation". I didn't do anything to cancel the installation. This happens on two laptops. The laptops are also running SBA, not sure if that's a factor or not. Either of 2 things are happening: you already have a default instance of MSDE installed on the laptops and you need to define an instancename (generally you will want to use the instancename: crm) or your MSDE install has a d...

Type mismatch error in Excel
Hello, I receive a type-mismatch error when compiling. The cells being referenced only have dates. Can someone help? Heres some of the code Application.Windows("rpt_BigTicket.xls").Activate a = Range("D:J") b = DateValue(Format(Now(), "mm-dd-yyyy")) - Weekday(Now(), 1) c = Application.VLookup(b, a, 2, False) "This is where the ERROR-13 'Tpye Mismatch occurs' The default property for a range is the .Value property, so a = Range("D:J") is returning an array of values, not a range object. Try something like: Dim a As Range D...

MobileSync error
When syncing my iPhone within iTunes, I get an error that says "MobileSync has stopped working" and I am required to close out of the program. Songs seem to sync fine, but my contacts from MSFT Outlook do not come across. I've un- and re-installed Outlook, as well as iTunes to no avail. Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Converting an Access 97 db to 2003, I got a message "conversion errors encountered - look in conversion errors table". In the table is a single row-- Object Type: Table Object Name: MSysObjects Error Description: -1611: Could not find field 'Description'. This database contains only tables, queries and reports. Any idea what this means? All I can suppose is that some query or report refers to a column called Description in a table that does not contain it. But how to find out which one? David This message probably represents a corruption in the original Access 97 data...

CROSS-POST (also on General)
Hi, when I right-click in the folder list to create a new sub- folder I get an error: >>>> ERROR MSG >>>> Outlook can't read the registry information - Close and restart Outlook - Reinstall Outlook - Reinstall Microsoft Exchange or other e-mail system <<<< END <<<<< we have tried everything, including re-install of Office 2000. We have run this on Windows 2000 Professional.... please help if you have an answer thanks Philip When this error occurred on a Win XP machine (running Outlook 2002), I did a System Restore to fix it. If ...

Reported error (0X800CC0F) the connection to the server was interrupted
I am receiving this error message on a client workstation, none of the other 4 users on the LAN are receiving this error. They are using Outlook 2002 connected through an ADSL modem. The user still can send and receive e-mails but this error message always appears. Any one have any ideas? Reported error (0X800CC0F) the connection to the server was interrupted Sean For those of you that have been getting "Sending and Receiving reported error .... connection to server was interrupted" as I have, try creating a new HTTP email account, send and receive a couple of messages from that...

Exchange certificate error outlook 2007
We installed a GOdaddy SSL certificate on our exchange 2007 server. On our outlook 2007 clients we are getting an outlook 2007 certificate error. It looks like its pointing to our firewall (see attached file) The error : This CA Root certificate is not trusted because it is not in the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store. We follewed instructions on how to install the certificate from digicert.com. I assume these are correct. We also checked out this blog http://www.shudnow.net/2007/08/10/outlook-2007-certificate-error/ I'm wondering why the certificate is po...

Error: "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The microsoft exchange server is unavailable"
Hi: I have a user on our exchange 2003 sp1 system who is receiving the above error when trying to connect to his mailbox. He is able to connect in OWA. I gave myself rights on his mailbox and set up a new profile on my machine (xp, office 2003) and connected fine. I then logged in as his account on my machine, set up a profile and tried to open outlook and received the error above. Any ideas. Not seeing this exact error on the microsoft site or google groups. ...

Event 5895 Error: Can't clean up the following tables: Activity
I have CRM 1.2 and I have applied rollup 2, but it didn't fix this problem. Any suggestions? Thank you very much. When I do the crmdeletionservice.exe -runonce, it gives med 3 possiblities. Usage. -Install -Remove -Console But I can se in the eventviewer that it is the activity table which is the problem. My only problem is that I don't know how to use the Query Analyzer. Thanks for you answer, I'm sure thats the sollution. Br Steen Hey again I didn't know it was that simple to use the query analyzer :-) I did just as you write in your guide, and it worked perfec...

Outlook error #53
I've installed MSOutlook XP on an IBM T42 notebook and have started getting the following error. 'C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Microsoft\Addins\C:\Progra~1\Micros~2\Outloo~1\OFFICE11\Addins\outbak.dll' is not a valid Office Add-in. Has anyone seen this or know what to do. I've searched for the 'outbak.dll' and cannot locate it in the directory listed. G. <ergeordie@yahoo.ca> wrote: > I've installed MSOutlook XP on an IBM T42 notebook and have started > getting the following error. > > 'C:\Documents and Settings\Userna...

Task 'Work
When downloading an email with an Excel attachment (I have had this happen with both '97 - 2003 and 2007 formats) I get this error: Task 'Work - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The mail administrator at our ISP sees no issues on his side. If I do not download with Outlook 2007 I can go into my webmail and the email is there and I can get the attachment. It also appears in my Blackberry mailbox. However, wh...

unknown error message
what does this message mean and how do i correct it. 553 sorry, that domain isn't allowed to be relayed thru this MTA (#5.7.1) ...

Please Help..Error in Financial Statement Reports
Hello all, After we finished year end closing procedure we tried to print Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss statement report but we surprised from the results.. The balances are not correct and some of the accounts didn't appeare in the report !! Although we made Reconcile, we get nothing new :( While when we print a trial balance report all the account balances are OK and we checked the closing journal it gives a correct balances ! the question is: whats the wrong in the financial statements report.. why it gives error and dosen't show sales accounts ?!! Please help. We stopp...

Formula causing run-time error in Excel Programming
This is a repost. I have the following line of code that I am trying to drop in a cell via Access VBA but I keep getting a Run-time error 1004, Application-defined or object-defined error. xls.cells(Rw, Col + lngColumn).value = "=SUMPRODUCT(SUBTOTAL(9,OFFSET(ET_Raw_Data!$C$2:ET_Raw_Data!$C$20000,ROW(ET_Raw_Data!$C$2:ET_Raw_Data!$C$20000)-ROW(ET_Raw_Data!$C$2),0,1)),--(ET_Raw_Data!$A$2:ET_Raw_Data!$A$20000=A" & lngColumn + 1 & "),--(ET_Raw_Data!$D$2:ET_Raw_Data!$D$20000='Feature Request'))" I already have 2 other formulas that are being add...

Error? Missing banks in Money 2005...
I am missing my bank for downloading in Money 2005 even though it is listed as supported on the Money website. In fact it appears that the list in Money 2005 is about 25% that of what appears on the website. Am I doing something wrong or is Microsoft false advertising their product? Thanks There appear to be a number of missing banks now, but our understanding is that the list will be updated soon. -- "Brad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:414501c49f60$13cb3da0$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I am missing my bank for downloading in Money 2005 even &g...

'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! 2nd Request
I just upgraded my Dell PII 400 from W2000 SP4 to WXP SP1. I was having a lot of problems with Outlook XP crashing multiple times while in use, which was 1 reason for the upgrade, as Outlook is current, with all available updates having been applied. Under XP, when I start Outlook, 9 out of 10 times I get a message box entitled: 'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library' with the text: 'Runtime Error! Program: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination.' When I click OK, Outlook closes. The next time, it starts OK, but has to scan the Personal f...

Run Time Error 9 (Subscript out of Range) for XLA file
I just turned an xls file into an xla file and am having some issues with my code. The code snippet below is failing on: Windows(varfile1).Activate. varfile1 is the name of the xla file. When it was an xls file I selected the workbook, then selected a sheet in it, then selected a start cell and then figured out what the used range was (I know I can also employ .UsedRange but will ignore for now). However, now that its an xla file I cannot seem to a get to my start cell (within a sheet in the xla file) by selecting the xla file and its sheet. How do I get around this. Thanks in adv...

HTTP Error 401.2
Hi, I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on my Domain controller running windows 2003 standard server and email router on exchange 2003. My local ip subnet is 172.0.0.x With ms vpn connection, I can access to ms crm by using outlook 2003 or internet explorer by opening the default ms crm page remotely. However, if i connect to ms crm with different subnet 10.0.0.x, i cannot connect to ms crm. 10.0.0.x subnet is routed to 172.0.0.x, where my users normally login email from the exchange 2003. What puzzle me is why i can authenticate from exchange 2003 but not ms crm server on using the same...

Sample database error starting website
Hello, We are trying to install CRM with the sample databases. When we try to open the localhost in order to add the 5 users we get an error. The errNum is 0x80040E40. Anyone some help? When we try to add an user through the Deployment manager we get an "You don't have sufficient security privileges..." "See your system administrator" Well I am the SysAdmin. I fact I'm logged in as Administrator. Trying to use a different user with all the admin privileges gives an error starting the deployment manager in the first place.. Regards, Arno Is there any info in ...

CRM 4.0 Installation Error
Hello, Has anyone faced the following error during Dynamics Server installation. Error Message: The type initializer for 'PIDGenNativeMethods' threw an exception. Invalid license. Pidgen.dll cannot be loaded from this path \PidGen.dll I am trying to install Dynamics 4.0 Server Enterprise Edition. (90 Day Trial version) Any help is much appreciated Thanks Additional Error Information System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'PIDGenNativeMethods' threw an exception. ---> Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Invalid license. PidGen.dll cannot be loa...

Main form causing multiple errors
History: I have created a database for my company to track all incidents, equipment issues, and more. The database has been in use for over a year and has been working quite well. It is a split database with the back end located on a network hard drive and the front end updated through autofeupdate. The database is setup for a multiuser environment. I have integrated functions to send email messages and create reports daily. Recently, I have added six list boxes to the main form. Each listbox displays information on current records. For instance, one listbox shows all the open equipment ticket...

Polling Error
I keep receiving this error when polling one location. "<<Post Message>> No response was received for Message Type 3 (Worksheet Status) We are running RMS V1.2 sp2. The site polls to HQ twice a night. The worksheet is a 401. We get the store data and batch information but it disrupts the interstore transfers. any Help? I'd start checking the event viewer logs on all machines involved, and any other logs the transfer program might have as a start... "Paul Houston / Eastern National" wrote: > I keep receiving this error when polling one location. > &q...

error message 80080005
all the answers on the board are from last year windows vista home premium 32 bit Hello Larry, Fresh from 2010 http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&p=1&tid=887cb668-67b2-4b8f-bbe3-09c97244db84&mid=887cb668-67b2-4b8f-bbe3-09c97244db84 "larry" wrote: > all the answers on the board are from last year > > windows vista home premium > > 32 bit Hello Larry, Fresh from 2010 http://www.microsoft.com/communities/ne...

Error Code 800ccc0f
Hi. I´ve gotten the error code above with protocol IMAP. The port is correct. And the account and server name are correct too. I can´t even move a message from one file to other. Can someone help me? Thanks. Renato Please post the complete error message. Error Code 800CCCOF can be many different things depending what the error say's -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Renato-Brazil" <Renato-Brazil@discussions.micros...