GP Timesheet V7.50.48 should work with Firefox

This product is a piece of ^&*(     that doesn't work properly with Firefox.
Hidden menu items ensure that it is unusable.

Even with IE, the behaviour of the app is flaky and a clear sign that
Microsoft knows nothing about coding in Java.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c5f0c37a-b8fa-4e81-b650-bbd0ce5efc16&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
midtoad (1)

It was not made to work with FireFox or any other browser beyond IE 6 and up.
It's a MS product. It's going to be designed for MS technologies.

I have not experienced the problems you are reporting in IE.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"midtoad" wrote:

> This product is a piece of ^&*(     that doesn't work properly with Firefox.
> Hidden menu items ensure that it is unusable.
>
> Even with IE, the behaviour of the app is flaky and a clear sign that
> Microsoft knows nothing about coding in Java.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c5f0c37a-b8fa-4e81-b650-bbd0ce5efc16&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
callen (2505)
9/22/2006 5:24:02 PM
The other thing I forgot to tell you was GP 7.5 is no longer supported so MS
definitely won't be making any changes to it. Even with BP 3.0 and GP 9,
though, IE 6 is what you need to use.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Charles Allen" wrote:

> It was not made to work with FireFox or any other browser beyond IE 6 and up.
> It's a MS product. It's going to be designed for MS technologies.
>
> I have not experienced the problems you are reporting in IE.
> --
> Charles Allen, MVP
>

> "midtoad" wrote:
>
> > This product is a piece of ^&*(     that doesn't work properly with Firefox.
> > Hidden menu items ensure that it is unusable.
> >
> > Even with IE, the behaviour of the app is flaky and a clear sign that
> > Microsoft knows nothing about coding in Java.
> >
> > ----------------
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c5f0c37a-b8fa-4e81-b650-bbd0ce5efc16&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
callen (2505)

Converting Quarto V7 files
Is there a convertor or add-in available to convert Quatro V7 (.wb3) files to Excel 2003 - I can only find one for Excel2000 and it refuses to install because I only have Office 2003 installed. Thanks Paul ...

getting Office for mac to work
Hi, I have downloaded the 2004 Office test drive and whenever I click on the icon, I get the "buy now or rming me later" and no matter which one I click on, I still can't get any application to appear. I want to view this program before buying! I also want to know the difference between the the Teacher/ student edition and the standard edition? Hope you can help. Cheers. On 6/16/06 4:00 AM, in article 1150444833.672734.99610@f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "Rachel" <ozrachel@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > I have downloaded the 2004 Office test drive and whenev...

Cant make it work
I really need help with EXCEL. Here is what I want to do! I want it set up so I can have my credit card balances in one column, the APR in column 2, column 3 figure out minimun payment, column 4 is what i actually pay, and column 5 figure my new balance. Now my question is one is this possible? and 2 how do I go about making this happen? -- Bama_Buc ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bama_Buc's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37425 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=571009 ...

Basseline work and no resources?
This seems messed up to me but please tell me if you also see this. In MSP2007 and also MSP2003, I have discovered that in projects without resources that if I save a baseline in a file, with no resources at all, that the SW is calculating what would equal 1 FTE worth of baseline work on each non-zero duration task. The baseline work in this case can be seen in a resource usage view if you add the baseline work field. The baseline work is not timephased. Why woud it be doing this and how do I stop it? I tested with MSP SP2 and Dec CU and also the April 2010 CU. I also tested on ot...

Automatically reply only works for internal senders
Help, When I setup out of office in the outlook 2003, only internal senders in the same exchange server receive automatical reply. Please help me how to fix this issue. Michael On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:03:01 -0800, Michael Tang <MichaelTang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Help, > >When I setup out of office in the outlook 2003, only internal senders in the >same exchange server receive automatical reply. > >Please help me how to fix this issue. > >Michael http://support.microsoft.com/?id=821881 "How to Modify Global Settings in Exchange System Ma...

Reminders don't work
Some people's reminder in Calendar (Outlook 98) have stopped working and we run out of ideas why that is. At one point on one of the users PC all the reminders (approx. 200) for the last year have suddently popped up. Any ideas what is happening and how to correct this? Try running Outlook.exe with the following switches: /cleanfreebusy and /cleanreminders. If that does not help try exporting the users mail to a PST, deleting and then recreating the users account and reimporting the PST. We had this issue when migrating from Exchange 5.5 to 2003 using a third party utility. ...

works wdb to access
Does anyone know how to convert a works database to an access database? I have tried to save as a dbf IV file then to access, but works seems to truncate data when doing this way. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Save it as a .csv file and then import that text file into ACCESS. -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "Bill" <bilhes@oja.state.ok.us> wrote in message news:1c20901c42167$a918a810$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to convert a works database to an > access database? I have tried to save as a dbf IV file > then to access, but w...

Will this modification to disaster recovery procedure work?
Hi All We are attempting to rebuild a client’s exchange server that has had numerous performance problems recently (hardware and software related). At this point we will probably be rebuilding the Exchange server using the /disasterrecovery switch, and following the procedure for moving Exchange 2003 to new hardware as we want to keep the original name of the Exchange server. However, we do not want to restore the database from tape backup as we are suspicious of the integrity of the database information on those tape backups. We do not want to perform eseutil maintenance procedures on...

Setting up a check book in GP 10.0
We are trying to get going on GP 10.0. We tried following the directions in help, which was to enter the beginning balance through batch entry/transaction entry. However, after we debited the cash account, we had no idea what account to credit. We really didn't think we should credit any account. So we went into the set up checkbook screen and entered the beginning balance as of 11/30/07 and assumed it would be reflected in the beginning balance of the account we entered on that same screen. We then enter bank transactions for all outstanding checks. Then we posted all batches. N...

How do I make different size columns on the same work space?
I'm trying to make a chart that has three upper columns and below them is another set of columns. The lower columns are 4 wide. I have not used Excel in quite some time now and don't remember how to seperate the two so that I can divide the sheet when needed to accomplish different charts on the same page as well as combining the columns on one sheet. Can anyone help? Try this: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnHorizLine.html or this: http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=508 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical...

Workflow rules not working! Won't show up in monitor
I'm setting up a CRM system, I've got most of it done, I just need to get the workflow rules working. I added a few rules and went to test them, they didn't work (just trying to add a basic rule to route an appoitment to a Queue). When I open the Workflow Monitor, it shows NO RULES for any entity, just a bunch of 0's in each column. I open the workflow manager again, and they are all still there, and all set to active under the appointment entity. any ideas on whats going on? this is driving me insaine. I've made sure all services are running for CRM. I've tried switchi...

Your Biz/Products on 50,000+ Websites~Free!!
Are you looking for an inexpensive way to increase traffic to your website? Then, how about Free? Join the thousands who are participating and watching their site visits soar!! Banner explode members receive as many as 10,000 visits per day. One webmaster from Arkansas gets an average of 15,000 visits per day to his personal music home page. The system is very simple which is why it produces such great results. This is free and open to all sites profit or not. By displaying a total of 5 banners on your web page, in a few months you will have your banner displayed on a minimum of 50,000 web p...

turn working hours into man.days
Hi, in our company, standard working time is 07:30 (or 7.5) hours per day. i would like to know can i convert working hours during month as man.days ? e.g.: if someone worked 15 hours = 2 man.days. format of cells where daily hours are written is : hh:mm:ss and i want to get something like dd.hh.mm as resulting man.days thanks a lot, A. Assuming the total hours are in A1, use =INT(A1*24/7.5)+MOD(A1*24,7.5)/24 and format the cell as d:hh:mm -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Alain R." <nospam@noemail.com>...

Novice question: I cannot get the immediate window to work
I am trying to learn VBA from a STEP BY STEP written by Reed Jacobson. He encourages using the Immediate Window because he claims you can see the progress as you code. I am copying his code verbatim. For example, in the current practice, I have the following Macro shell; Sub PivotSet Style() Dim pt as Pivottable Dim ts as Tablestyle Set pt=ActiveCell.Pivottable End sub I initialize this by pressing F8 three times, and then I type the following in the immediate window: Set ts=ActiveWorkbook.Tablestyles("PivotStyleDark2").Duplicate("NewPivotStyle") pt.T...

Mailbox Limit Warning Don't Work
Hi, could someone help? I'm trying to set the mailbox limit for warning and prohibit sending. For testing purposes I set the limit the warning to 20k and prohibit sending at 40k, when 20k is reach no warning message popup but when 40k was reached, the prohibit send message did pop up. Does any one have any idea why the warning doesn't seem to be working? Thanks. That message is generated on schedule, so you would have to wait. Calvin wrote: > Hi, could someone help? I'm trying to set the mailbox limit for warning and > prohibit sending. For testing purposes I set the...

GP 9.0 #2
Currently on GP 7.5 sp5 on SQL Server 2000 Can anyone tell me how to order GP 9.0 ?? Want to get our environment upgraded by the end of the year and I cannot find anywhere on the Customer site on how to order it.. ????? You should have received it from your Partner. Contact Them, they should have it. "itsonlyme4" wrote: > Currently on GP 7.5 sp5 on SQL Server 2000 > > Can anyone tell me how to order GP 9.0 ?? Want to get our environment > upgraded by the end of the year and I cannot find anywhere on the Customer > site on how to order it.. ????? The so...

Offline Mode does not work
Hello, if I change to the offlinemode, no data are visible! The Salespeople would like to use the System on tradefairs and meetings offline. The next thing is to change back to the onlinemode. It is not possible! Have anybody a suggestion? Here is what I found. If you do the following, your first Go Offline synch will show no data even though the synch is apparently successful: 1 Create AD user account with user logon name domain\JohnB 2 Create CRM user - domain logon name = domain\JohnB 3 Change user logon name from JohnB to John.Balsillie in AD 4 Install SFO 5 T...

when I try to send a link to email it won't work
I fixed this thanks to the post by uninstalling Apple Mobile Support It works fine now thanks ...

I see the index function in the list, but when I tried to follow the example in the help menu, I get lost. Is there an easy way to understand the index function? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi have a look at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/vlookup.htm (in the middle of this page) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I see the index function in the list, but when I tried to follow the > example in the help menu, I get lost. Is there an easy way to > understand the index function? > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.Exce...

OWA 2003 works for all sites but one (401.5 front end, 401.2 back
Sorry for the cross post but there is not much traffic on microsoft.public.exchange.setup We have a classic front end back end installation protected by ISA. We have just installed a new site and cannot connect to mailboxes there via OWA - MAPI works fine and there are no errors or warnings in the Event logs. The IIS log on the front end says 401.5 and the backend IIS log shows 401.2. If we connect directly to the backend after providing credentials we are able to see the mailbox. Other users with identical configurations from other sites are working fine. We were scratching our he...

Customize Outlook Today link does not work
When I click on the 'customize outlook today' link ... nothing happens ... why and how do I fix it Outlook 2000 with SP3 There was a security patch that disabled the ability to customize Outlook Today. If you are comfortable working in the Registry (dangerous if you don't know what you are doing), then go to the Microsoft.com website and check the Knowledgebase for a manual work around. >-----Original Message----- >When I click on the 'customize outlook today' link ... >nothing happens ... why and how do I fix it Outlook 2000 >with SP3 >. > OL...

MS Works Spreadsheet conversion to Excel
I have some old spreadsheets created in WORKS, but want to open them in Excel... How can this be accomplished? ...

Window live messenger not working
I am using window vista, and for all this time my window live was working fine until Microsoft suggested to upgrade to the latest version, which I did. And guess what! After I had download the latest version, I can't sing into it at all. Eveytime I try to sing in, a message such as "Window live messenger has stop working" Although it did say "window will close the program and notify you if a solution is available" but I know to wait for the solution will take ages. So,I tried reinstalled, run as administrator, scan for virus,check proxy and even switch off my ...

Newbie: Adding Schema breaks working code

send/receive suddenly stopped working
The subject line says it all, neither F9 nor clicking "send/receive" discretely will initiate a mail send/receive cycle. Tried moving all PST files so I don't think file size is an issue, if it would be normally. There are no error messages apparent. Any ideas? Is there somewhere specific to look for error message for further investigation? Thanks for any suggestions, Michael I should note that this is Outlook 2006 A number of reinstalls made the problem dissappear for some reason, please disregard, and thanks. and I will note that it is not Outlook 2006 as there is no su...