GP Report Modifier Question (version 9.0)

On our invoice report I changed the format of a custom field to a custom
format definition (that I named BB2 with 2 decimal places and show the
currency symbol).  Now our Inventory History Sales Summary Report prints all
of the Total Quantities for the item with a currency symbol also, why is that?
0
Banner (52)

Is your Inventory History Sales Summary Report modified? Have you
opened the field to check and make sure no format has been assigned to
it?
0
leslievail1 (120)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

asap utilities question
I have Msft. Excel Vsn 2002 and latest vsn. of ASAP Utilities. I used ASAP Utilities to merge single rows of data together so that more than one row will fit on a single line of text. My question now, is, is it possible using ASAP Utilities to separate the data that has been merged back into single rows of data? All information welcomed! Aaron ...

Isinteg Warning Message Question

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

open two different Access reports

Vlookup returns "0"

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Dates #9

Dotfuscator question
Hello Everybody !!! When i create programm using C# i must understand that my programm from exe - module can be converted to the source file by Reflector. In Order do not allow do this i must use dotfuscator, but i did not find any free normal dotfuscator. May be someone tell me what can i do cause now as think we have interesting paradox. We 've got free technology but if we want to protect our products we must buy expensive commercial dotfuscators. Alex Dmitriev You should post this message in a newsgroup which discusses managed code. This newsgroup does not have much managed traff...

Input to custom reports

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

question on the rules wizard
When clikcing on the Rules Wizard, Outlook locks up - consistently. Has anyone got a remedy for this? Thank you, rich rpage@concerto.com ...

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

OE questions
Ok, I have two questions: 1. With Thunderbird I can use this with a hotkey manager to compose a new message with Tbird "D:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird \thunderbird.exe -compose" -- how can I do the same for Outlook Express and Outlook 2003? 2. When I go to load Outlook Express I get this error message, followed by the error message below it: http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x296/gwar_1/Untitled-3.png how can I fix this and use Outlook Express? Thanks! posted to the outlookexpress newsgroup via crosspost --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Re...

question about Time