GP 9.0 SP3 - Does it include hotfix for W-2 Form Changes?

Hi, I'm a user running GP 9.0 SP 1.  If I upgrade to SP 3, does that service
pack include the hotfix for the recent changes to the W-2 form, or is that
separate?

Thanks for your time!
0
jscorsone (4)

Cannot save my form
Hi.Can you please help me with my problem.I create my database last week.At first,the database worked smoothly.But,when I when I reopen my database,my last forms was dissapeared.Can you help me to solve my problem?Any post will help.Thank you. When you open the database do you see the database window? If not press the F11 key. Next go to Forms on the objects bar. Do you see vertical or horizontal scroll bars? If so the new forms might just be a little off screen and using the scroll bars should find them. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bont...

Inserting form values into a table

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

New Disk storage

Sony HDR-XR200V 120GB HDD High Definition Camcorder w/15x Optical Zoom
Price:$999.99 Image: http://specialdealfinder.info/image.php?id=B001QBM9EM Best deal: http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B001QBM9EM In my opinion, the camcorder deserves 4/5 stars. The HD picture quality outdoors (rain or shine) is PHENOMAL. I got a similar picture in SD. It wasn't quite as sharp as HD but still an EXCELLENT picture. The sound quality is amazing. I had no problem with wind noise when outside on windy days. The camcorder itself is lightweight and I found the menus and buttons to be user-friendly. I read several negative reviews on the included Sony softwa...

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Find prev record on other requeried form
Using access 2003. I have a main form for name and address info. A subform shows limited info on client placement. Click a command button on the main form and user opens another form for full screen entry of placement data. That form opens showing the client selected on the initial main form. When the full screen placement form closes, it requeries the original main form with the placement subform to show the added placement. It goes to the first record in the table though. It does not show the original client whose placement was just added. How do I set the mai...

Please ignore #2

outlook 98 corperate forms

Setting MDI Parent Size To Fit Around A Child Form
Hi, How do you set the client size of an MDI parent to fit around a child form? Breakpoints in the constructor and load event handler show the child size to be already modified to fit into the parent; the child's size does not match what shows in the Designer. I suppose the real question might be how do you determine the size of the child window or keep the parent from changing it first? Thanks, Gary What you're asking for is a little backwards, but I'm sure you have your reasons. At any rate, these are the properties you will want to investigate: ...

Calculating age in a label or text box on a form
Hello All, I have a text box for birthdate for a user to enter the birthdate and I want to the age for the user to be automatically calcuated and displayed in another label called "Age." What formula can I use? Missy ...

matching contents #2

how do i change colour of scroll bar in worksheet
I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? Are the scrollbars white in other applications? In win98, I could change some display settings, but I couldn't change the scrollbar colors. But if the scrollbars aren't white in other applications, then this can't be the solution. Jayne wrote: > > I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they > are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? -- Dave Peterson In word they are, but not on a...