GP 9.0 security on "Reports/Report list"

I cannot seem to find where to umark the security for the "Report list" under
the Reports menu (in say the Sales or the Inventory menu).

Also, where is the security, under reports, for "Service Call Management",
"Contract Administration"..."Depot Management"

Thanks
0
Glen1 (157)

On Jan 31, 3:37 pm, Glen <G...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I cannot seem to find where to umark the security for the "Report list" under
> the Reports menu (in say the Sales or the Inventory menu).
>
> Also, where is the security, under reports, for "Service Call Management",
> "Contract Administration"..."Depot Management"
>
> Thanks

If you're using Advanced Security you may want to look under the 'by
dictionary' instead of by menu.  I think for the Report List you'd
want to expand down to By dictionary\Microsoft Dynamics GP\Forms
\Company then uncheck the report list box.

I am unsure of the others you mention off hand but I think you should
be able to find them if you poke around in the right module.  just
instead of looking in forms, expand the reports section.

0
tsjolin (3)

GP 9.0 security on "Reports/Report list"
I cannot seem to find where to umark the security for the "Report list" under the Reports menu (in say the Sales or the Inventory menu). Also, where is the security, under reports, for "Service Call Management", "Contract Administration"..."Depot Management" Thanks On Jan 31, 3:37 pm, Glen <G...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I cannot seem to find where to umark the security for the "Report list" under > the Reports menu (in say the Sales or the Inventory menu). > > Also, where is the security, under reports, for &qu...