GP 9 web parts

I noticed that Sharepoint has a Great Plains template, but it does not work.
I would like to install GP web parts for employee cards, customer cards, etc
on SPS sites. My problem I can't find those specific parts. Anyone know where
they are located or how to obtain them?

Thanks.
Tareef
0
TareefA (13)

I'm looking for the same thing.  Anyone answer your question yet?

"Tareef A." wrote:

> I noticed that Sharepoint has a Great Plains template, but it does not work.
> I would like to install GP web parts for employee cards, customer cards, etc
> on SPS sites. My problem I can't find those specific parts. Anyone know where
> they are located or how to obtain them?
>
> Thanks.
> Tareef
0
Hansen (9)

OUTLOOK WEB ACCESS #24
We have a user that when typing the http://web outlook access address , it opens her default outlook folders . She never gets a login and password screen . Any input is much appericiated. Thank You Exchange 2003? if so, that's the way it's supposed to work...if she's logged onto the PC with the account that access to her mailbox, this is by design... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "esfandiarfard" <esfandiarfard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1A405538-5755-4A4D-901E-A6DCC3405121@microsoft.com... > We have a user that when typing the http://web out...

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

MS Access 2002 SQL to Oracle 9 PL/SQL
Are there any products that can convert MS Access 2002 SQL to Oracle 9 PL/SQL? I do NOT want to convert the database, only the SQL statements. Thank you. Posted on: microsoft.public.access.conversion microsoft.public.access.odbcclientsvr microsoft.public.access.queries Did you ever find an SQL converter? I'm facing a similiar issue. Thanks, Todd "MartinX" wrote: > Are there any products that can convert MS Access 2002 SQL to Oracle 9 > PL/SQL? I do NOT want to convert the database, only the SQL statements. > > Thank you. > > Posted on: > microsoft...

GP Extender
I have added an Extender field to my sales item detail entry screen for Job Number. The key is Line Item Sequence and SOP Number. When I transfer the order to an invoice and open the Extender window, it does not have the job number. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or that it just does not do that. My customer does not want to have to type it in on the order and again on the invoice. Can Extender 'tie' documents or transactions together with same field. For instance, I want the job number to 'flow' from the order to the invoice or from the purchase order t...

Will my Office OS X updated to 10.1.9 run on my new Intel nased Mac
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have Office for Mac OS X, uppdated to 10.1.9., on my old 10.3.9 G4. I am taking delivery of an Intel based Macbook Pro running 10.5 Will my old Office run on Leopard? If not, is the Home/Student Version equivalent, or do I have to buy the much more expensive Office 2008? Can you get rebates? You've actually raised several issues here, so see the in-line responses: On 6/28/09 12:27 PM, in article 59b773f8.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Sparkswj72@aol.com@officeformac.com" <Sparkswj72@aol.com@officeform...

how to extract data from csv file? (part 3)
hi dave thanks so much for your advice and help... i really appreciate it... i have tried your method to change the separator as u said but in fact, mine was already set to the us standard... i run the command again but again the data is all in one column... i know i can record a macro to do the stuff that i need but because i'm working as an analyst and i have to extract data from any csv files as and when needed and they might not have the same structure and it would be faster and more efficient for me if i can run what i need from just one command... what i tried in my command is to t...

Collecting data on web in Excel
I have a requirement where information is periodically requested from head office in each country in the organisation. Currently, Excel files are sent to each country & they enter the requested info & return it where we then have to consolidate the data (a pain). To streamline this I want to publish an Excel sheet on an intranet page and then get each country to enter their data. I don't want users from one country to see data from another. I then want to retrieve that sheet and have the data from each country on a separate sheet (tab). Is this easy to do, or not poss...

Transport XML across the web: web service, remoting secure FTP or what?
Need some discussion regarding a project in preliminary design... A laptop running XP Pro/IIS will be used to capture data from a form. The form will be used to write the captured data to XML on the file system of the laptop. The file will contain data that must not be transmitted as clear text. The transmitted data will include an encrypted signature. The file needs to be transported via the web and deposited on the file system of a server. The requirements may change as they often do I'm just interested in learning the typical way this task as currently described is usually done ...

GP Analysis Cube customization
Hi, I would like to rename some of the measures in the GL cube using BI Dev Studio. - Is this supported? - Would the SSIS package continue to work? - Will the future upgrades work? Thank you. This can be done with minimal impact: Open BIDS. Connect to the server and Analysis Services database. In the solution explorer on the right-hand side of the window that appears, select the Financials cube. On the left-hand side of the window, you'll now see a list of the measure groups that exist in the Financials cube. Select the one containing the measures you wis...

Out of Office Assistant #9
I have a user who cannot open Out Of Office Assistant. I loaded my profile to the same computer and the Out of Office Assistant worked. Why is this one user unable to access the Out of Office Assistant? Complete message window: "The Out of Office Assistant could not be displayed. A required action was not successful due to an unspecified error." Upon closing this message window the following error message windows appears: "System Resources are critically low. Close some windows." The user only has Outlook running, is there something I can look for that m...

linking workbooks #9
I need help linking a workbook that I use daily. I want my co-workers to be able to access it on our shared server. I want to be able to make changes to myworkbook and it automatically save in the copy on the shared server. I also don't want them to be able to change anything. I tried to password protect each sheet, but they could not use the filter function. They need to be able to sort and auto filter but not save changes. Can you help me. I have tried several things nothing works like I need it to. Saving as a Web Page didn't help either. Thank you. Try: File>Sa...

Outlook Web Access #29
Hello, I tried to integrate Tomcat 5 with IIS 6. The results are horrific. I can't get Web access running right. It was working fine until i tried to use the isapi_redirector. If I disable FBA then I can get the webpage up. I can view email, but I can't send it. Access Denied error. I am running exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 SBS. IIS 6. Anyone have any ideas? I need owa up for my CEO and COO. They both use it when they aren't in the shop... which is like most of the time. I will be extremely greatful for any help ...

GP 10 Garnishment Examples
Are there any examples of garnishment setups supported with GP 10.0? The documentation doesn't provide any. I'm looking for setup ---> calculation results for common scenarios. In particular, I'm curious what's supposed to happen in the calculation if multiple fixed amount garnishments are setup to split evenly with each having fed and state max rules applied that are method percent of earnings with a max percent of 60%. It looks like the fixed amount of each garnishment is being taken even if that exceeds 60% of my disposable earnings. Any solid examples would be...

Network password #9
I don't use passwords and now i am prompted to enter a network password or my computer will not connect to email account. Any thoughts If you are still having problems after applying both the SP 1 & 2 patches, then see if this article addresses your problemL OL2002: The Save Password Setting Is Not Saved When You Connect to a POP3 Server http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290684 --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal accoun...

Work with web query file
How can i get data from a iqy file?? [PS] E:\>dir *.iqy Directory: E:\ Mode LastWriteTime Length Name ---- ------------- ------ ---- -a--- 10-May-10 10:07 AM 758 owssvr.iqy [PS] E:\>$a = New-Object -ComObject excel.application [PS] E:\>$iqy = $a.Workbooks.Open(".\owssvr.iqy") Exception calling "Open" with "1" argument(s): "'.\owssvr.iqy' could not be found. Check the spelling of the file name, and verify that the file location is correct. If you are trying t...

IE8 not presenting web pages correctly
My IE8 won't show some web pages correctly, even with the Compatibility view activated. Some pages I can't use to enter comments, or enter an ad to sell stuff. And what is more strange: In the window Add or remove programs the "Windows Internet Explorer 8" is presented as seldomly used; in fact, last time used says May 14, 2009, which is more than 6 months ago. I use it daily, basically! Has anyone any idea on this? Is there somewhere I can download an installation file for the IE8 to re-install it? (When I try via the web, I just get the remark that I alrea...

export outlook 2003 vcard contacts to roud cube web mail.
Is there an easy way to export contacts from ol 03 to round cube web email which requires vcard format? "jcje" <jcje@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89DA63E4-5035-48F8-A305-EE8E1B4E6181@microsoft.com... > Is there an easy way to export contacts from ol 03 to round cube web email > which requires vcard format? You'lll need a third-party tool for that. Start here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/contacts.asp -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Personal web site starter kit
Hi, I have SQL Server 2005 installed but not SQL Express. When I create a new web site from the "Personal web site starter kit" template, it doesn't work because the connection string in the start page looks for an instance of SQL Server Express in the "App_Data" path. What can I do to make it work? I just want to use the example for learning purposes. Will I have to install SQL Server Express or can I just change some parameters in the start page? If install the Express version, will that corrupt my SQL Server 2005 installation? Thanks. -- Jac Tremb...

SQL options and 9.0
I have GP 9.0 sp2 and SQL 2005 upgraded from 8.0. We also have Business Portal. I am trying to add a user in Great Plains 9.0 and get the message "A SQL login with this user name alreadty exists. Choose a different user name." This happened in 8.0 but there was a workaround in Article 864617 using "...click Setup on the Tools menu, click System, and then click SQL Options.". This menu option no longer exists in 9.0. -->How do you go about adding a user under these circumstances? Is there a 9.0 equivilent to unchecking the "SQL Options" adding ...

Please Help #9
when i connect my communicator mobile to synchronize my emails with the mobile device this warning message appear "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in outlook Do you want to allow this? if this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "NO"? (check box) allow access for ... (yes) (N0) (Help) What help do you want? This is Outlook security... ******************* ~Anne Troy www.piersontech.com www.mrexcel.com "mohey" <mohey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85CD1D3E-0E69-4D91-A58A-60391F15D009...

Problems Accessing Messages in Outlook Web Access
I have Internet Explorer version 6 installed on my homecomputer, and I have to access messages at my office (I am on the adjunct faculty and I have to access student emails to me via that site) via the Outlook web access site at my office. My office server and office computers use NT ver. 5.1. For the last two months, I have not been able to send replies to messages from my home computer; I am able to use the web access on computers at my office. And since I have been accessing my office mail, I have not been able to open attachments to the messages, and I cannot open the messages...

Conditional Formating #9
I have 4 cells. Below is what I am trying to accomplish. I need the formulas for each of the conditions. Please help. Condition for Cells 1-3 Condition 1: If date is greater than NOW() - Red Condition 2: If date is less than NOW() - Green Condition 3: If there is a date in cell 4 (over ride conditions 1 and 2) - Blue Condition for Cell 4 Condition 1: If there is a date in cell 4 - Blue Thank you, Aviator Assume the cells ar A1:A4, select A1:A3 with A1 as the active cell, format>conditional formatting formula is, for the first condition use =ISNUMBER($A$4) format button and s...

Reconcile to GL/ AR Module/ GP v10
Hi people, I'm trying this option, but doesn't run. The navigation: Financial/ Routines/ Reconcile to GL The process stops with an error mssg: Unhandled object exception: (Then in spanish, both the OpSys and MS Office were installed in Spanish) MS Office Excel can not use the numbet format writen. Use some of the integrated fomat number ... EXCEPTION_CLASS_OBJECT_EXCEPTION ExceptionSubClass: -2146827284 Has anyone faced this issue? TIA and Kind Regards Arturo Medina Best Integration Sys A bit of extra info. In my previous tests, I DID NOT open Excel prior to running the proc...

Web Browser Contents
I'd like to send a URL to a WebBrowser control and return the HTML code in the browser. I can create the control and populate it to open a web site. What I'd like now is to return the HTML source code to a variable or otherwise store it in my database. Could someone please let me know how I might achieve this?? H See whether my article at http://www.vb123.com/kb/200311_ds_aa_2.htm is enough to get you going. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Humphrey" <Humphrey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

IAXL for GP 7.0 on W2k3 citrix server
I have a customer running eEnterprise 7.0 in a Citrix environment using the Integration Assistant for Excel to upload Journal Entries. They just migrated there Citrix server to Windows 2003 and are now getting the following error message when running integrations: "Unsupported Operating System. Major: 5 Minor:2 " followed by the always helpful error: "Run-time 91: Object Variable or With Block Variable not set" I realize this version is unsupported by Microsoft and the best course of action would be to upgrade to a supported version but was wondering if anyone ...