GP 8.0 Analytical Accounting Co. Activation running too long

I have just installed AA for a client.
The "Inital Install" went ok.
I did the "Company Install" for each company (4 of them) which went ok.

On the "Activate Analytial Accounting", the 1st 3 companies took about 15
mins. each. The 4th, and largest, company has been running overnight.

What would cause this to still be running (no one is in the company)?

If I stop the "Activate" process, can I just restart it?

0
Glen1 (157)

Send email to custom entities in CRM 3.0
How do I send email to entities other than account, contact, leads and users? Not possible. "Andy" wrote: > How do I send email to entities other than account, contact, leads and > users? > I found out the following: It turns out every CRM 3.0 email is made out of three types of records, all of which are tied together through a common ActivityId: activitypointer - this is the main record and it holds the fields common to all activities email - this holds fields uniquely related to emails such as the mime type, tracking token, etc. activityparty - this holds sender and...

Modifier with VBA in GP 9.0
Hi all .. I am 8 months old in the Greate Plains......Now i want to write a certification on "Modifier with VBA in GP 9.0". Plz anyone can give suggestions,tips etc to me to pass the exam. I have only one manual which will come with GP installation.Is it enough ? If any body have any other document or article let me know.. Thank you all, Begginer in Dynamics Vijay Kumar Kashetty If you are customersource / Partnersource then you will have access to training material from your above accounts that is a best reference to prepare for you exams, but still the manual which come...

The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just want to send a bug report. Summary: The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active. Description: 1. Create an AppleScript file with below script. tell application "Microsoft Excel" activate set OriginalWorkbook to workbook "Workbook1" set OriginalData to string value of column 1 of row 1 of worksheet 1 of OriginalWorkbook end tell 2. Launch Excel 2008 and create a Workbook called "Workbook1". 3. Enter time data "11...

Real World 8.6
I have a computer running Windows 98 with Real World Accounts Receiveable on it. I am using my Roxio Software to back up the files to a CD-R Disk. I restore the files from the CD-R Disk to my Windows 2000 Machine and when the program (Real World) executes it runs fine until it opens up the customer file. It reports an error, Error 37 Disk Not Compatible. What am I doing wrong? Both computers are using fat32. Any help would be appriated. ...

Active cell highlight
Hi, I would like to know if there was a way to have an active cell always in yellow or any color. Example: If the active cell is moved around, the active cell will be always in yellow. Thank you in advance maybe.... you may want to try Chip Pearson's Rowliner: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm E wrote: > > Hi, > > I would like to know if there was a way to have an active cell always in > yellow or any color. > > Example: If the active cell is moved around, the active cell will be always > in yellow. > > Thank you in advance -- Dave Pet...

.Net passport account and MSN Money website
I am attempting to start over with my money account because of problems converting to 2005. When I link the account to my passport account it brings all the old recurring transactions to the new account and they are WAY old. Is there any way to clean them from the MSN money website before I associate my .net account with my money file?. When I go out to moneycentral to view my reccurring bills and deposits nothing is listed. Thanks for any help. This is supposed to be accomplished by resetting the data. Log in to the Passport you want to clean out and then go to https://moneycentr...

Internet explorer 8 07-02-10
Does this browser save password? If so, how can you set it? Thanks You put your right foot in, You put your right foot out; You put your right foot in, And you shake it all about... Meena wrote: > Does this browser save password? If so, how can you set it? > Thanks Hi, Some sites such as banks, other financial sites, sites which have personal data, etc. have disabled password caching. For other sites, check settings in Internet Options> Content> AutoComplete. Verify that AutoComplete features are enabled. - Hope this helps, Don [MS MVP- IE] "Meena&quo...

Import of Data into RMS 2.0?
We will be converting to RMS soon. Is there anyway we can import our old sales history(Monthly) into RMS 2.0? Hi newbie. I am not aware of a free utility that will import all data, including sales transaction history to your RMS system. Retail Realm has an Import Tool that will do this if your current system is Microsoft Point of Sale, possibly POS 2009, but it is licensed (meaning you need to pay for it). Otherwise, I believe you are limited to importing items, customers, suppliers, and UPCs as Aliases, no history. HTH..... "newbierms user" wrote: >...

CRM 4.0
Hi! We have just made a migration from CRM 3.0 to 4.0, and everything went well, except one thing - field Resources is disabled (like it's in read-only mode, but it's not!), and we can't find the way to enable it... Any suggestions....? Best regards, Ivica I'm sure this is a bug - we had it on the fax entity with "to" - Team please take note I modifed the xml - after i look ed at a clean xml to see the diffence Pete "Ivica Ivancic" <ivica.ivancic@infinitas.hr> wrote in message news:5534F8F2-930B-45F1-A503-4D4DBA092E0F@microsoft.com....

Validation Rule for IBAN Account number in MS Access Form field
Hi, In my table (and the form field linked to it) I have a field for the IBAN account number, which must be 2 Upper case characters A to Z, followed by 18 manadatory digits, and up to 28 total. So in my input mask I have this: >LL00\-0000\-0000\-0000\-0000\-9999\-9999;; and it works fine. But when the user enters less than 20 characters total (including the two letters at the start and at least 18 digits) Access gives a very unfriendly ''The value you entered isn't appropriate for the input mask '>LL00\-0000\-0000\-0000\-0000\-9999\-9999;;' specified for thi...

Account totals missing in Portfolio Manager after switch to Money
When I switched from Money 2005 to Money 2006, somr of my investments no longer have a Total Account Value. The line is just blank. This leads to an incorrect total at the bottom of the page. How can I get Money to calculate the totals accurately? ...

Dialog won't run from static library
I have a static library that I want to run a dialog from. I added a resource file and created the dialog and it's class, but it won't run. When my application makes the library call that ultimately ends with DoModal being called, it just locks up the application. There is a brief flicker like the dialog is trying to display, but that's it. What am I doing wrong here? On Mar 16, 12:07 pm, "Ajay Kalra" <ajayka...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Debug and see what particular call fails starting from the constructor on > and into OnInitDialog. Its possible that the dial...

Little help, 5.5 to 2k3 migration problems (long)
Hi, First post here, so I apologise in advance if I get anything too wrong, or it's too long. I had Exch 5.5 running on a Win2k domain controller, 60 odd users, some public folders, some delegate access etc. I decided to migrate the system to a Win2003 / Exchange 2k3 server, following the deployment instaurations on the CD. *Note: on further investigation on the KB, it seems that I should have run the 5.5 DS/IS constancy checker before the migration to iron out any ACL/AD issues - this wasn't done. I have also discovered that my original ex5.5 site name contained invalid character...

Disable Activate Product
Hi, I need to be able to disable the Activate Product option on the Help menu. I have been able to do it with all of other office 2003 apps. I have tried using [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Publisher\DisabledcmdBarItemsList] TCID1 = 5933 but it just won't work. Any suggestions? Thank you, Scott ...

Run DLL error message-windows7
Hi,every time i turn on my comp,i have this error message-Run DLL there was a problem starting-C:\Windows\system32\sshnas.dll The specifield module could not be found. please help? SSHNAS.DLL Trojan.Dropper/Win-NV http://www.superantispyware.com/malwarefiles/SSHNAS.DLL.html -- Rey "graniteson" wrote: > Hi,every time i turn on my comp,i have this error message-Run DLL > there was a problem starting-C:\Windows\system32\sshnas.dll > The specifield module could not be found. > please help? graniteson wrote: > Hi, every time I turn on my comp, I ...

Add E-mail Account
I am completely new at this and I need some help! I am trying to add an email account to Outlook. Our company uses SBC Global. I go to Accounts and click add and follow the steps. But it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help me?! Thank you! Did you check how others in your office have their email accounts set up? You can also check the SBC Global website to see how they advise you to set it up (server names, etc.). -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Stefanie" wrote: > I am completely new a...

same stock, multible accounts
I have the same stock in more then one account but money 2006 will nt let me reuse the symble -- Good Luck and God Bless See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=59. "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9EACE5F-DCCD-4D83-98A5-D10B2DD2B310@microsoft.com... >I have the same stock in more then one account but money 2006 will nt let >me > reuse the symble ...

OE 6.0
I downloaded this "upgrade" from the MSN website, and have had nothing but problems with it. Whenever I receive a message with an attachment, it always deems the attachment as "infected with a virus", and I cannot open the attachment. The only way I can open it is if I select "Forward" and then double click on the attachment, because it appears on the forwarded message. Any thoughts? Tools-> Options-> tab Security-> option Do not allow attachments... Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explore...

Excel budget (GP's V7.5)
When trying to import get error "Please enter an existing Excel file". Of course I am. Excel based budgeting has been initialized using sa. Any thoughts? Thanks ...

Display a long label without wrapping
Silly question, but it's alluding me, I need to display a long field label, but it's wrapping and it looks ridiculous. I tried every combination of section and field layout, but label is always left justified and will wrap. It's a bit field type if that makes a difference, but I don't think so. thanks you could create the bit field, give it a dummy name and uncheck the box to show the name on the form. create a section, put the name you want for the attribute in there and leave the box unchecked for underlining. It worked good for me, i had a series of questions to put...

1 Menu of my swichboard menus run slow
Hello, I have 8 menus in my main switchboard, but there is one menu which runs very slow, meaning we have to wait a bit long to open the form What could be the problem, anyone can help me please. Thanks in advance -- H. Frank Situmorang You have not given near enough information for anyone to do anything but guess but maybe Tony's suggestions willbe of some help. http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/performancefaq.htm Frank Situmorang wrote: >Hello, > >I have 8 menus in my main switchboard, but there is one menu which runs very >slow, meaning we have to wait a bit long to op...

Adding Subcategories of account types
Greetings I have used money for some years now, and would like to find out if there is a possibility to enable subcategories of account types. That is, under account list, bank accounts, i would like to have a way to separate my checking account from my wife's as well as our business checking account (I am using beta mny2005 deluxe & not business.) The same is true for my credit accounts, that is, can I create a category that separates my credit cards from my wife's? tks -- ARosenthal MCS Dallas In microsoft.public.money, ARosenthal wrote: > >I have used money for ...

Can not access CRM 4.0 from a client machine after initial setup
Hi, I just finished installing CRM 4.0 and the client side. When I go through the wizard to connect the server, it is not accepting the intranet address, "The specified MS CRM server is not available. can not access through the browser either. I can access it while logged onto the server. I did create the domain user onto the CRM and gave all roles. The address is: "http://crm:5555/CPA-CRM/loader.aspx". I am running SBS 2008, and a separate server for CRM/SQL2005. Another question: How can I change it where it is only "http://crm/loader.aspx" thanks, Joe ...

Convert #N/A to 0
Hi, I have a formula that returns #N/A in some cells. I want to be able to convert the #N/A cells to the value 0. I have tried using the ERROR.TYPE formula in an IF function and it converts #N/A cells to 0, however, it also converts the non-#N/A cells to #N/A. I need to keep the value in the non-#N/A cells. According to the help file for this function, I should be able to have the value in the cell returned if it is a false statement. Ex. IF(ERROR.TYPE(E8)=7),0,E8) If E8 = 100, this formula should return 100 and not #N/A for that cell. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated...

=?Utf-8?Q?distribution_list_of_co=C3=A7ntacts?=
I created some contact en put then all in a distribution list. The problem now is dat this list is not shown in de General Adress list. Can you help me? Thx - Check the ldap filter of your Default GAL - does it pick up Distribution Groups? (by default it does). - Is the Distribution Group that you created mail-enabled? (Check ADUC - does it have Exchange tabs and email addresses?) - Is the Distribution Group hidden from Exchange address lists? (ADUC | distribution group properties | Exchange Advanced) -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/...