GP 7.5 Service Pack 6

Has anyone installed Service Pack 6 for GP 7.5?  If you
have, what was your experience?

It appears that this should be installed before the Year-
End Tax updates.  Also, it appears that it might do an
update to the 1099 forms in Payables.

0
anonymous (74722)

I installed last weekend and everything appears to be
okay.  I too read that it had updates for 1099 reporting
which is why I installed it. I was not having issues with
the other fixes listed on the SP6 read me file.

0
anonymous (74722)
12/17/2004 7:48:02 PM
Yes, it is recommended, and also a good practice to install the latest and
greatest service pack before installing Year-End update.

"Steve Berlin" wrote:

> I installed last weekend and everything appears to be
> okay.  I too read that it had updates for 1099 reporting
> which is why I installed it. I was not having issues with
> the other fixes listed on the SP6 read me file.

0
pgalve (4)

GP 10.0 Fresh Installation
I am trying to install GP 10.0 Trial Version on my laptop. Once when I tried half-way through the installation I had to abort installation. Subsequently after uninstalling all the installed component I restarted installation. Pre-requisite component installation window appears and installs Dextrity components. Next when I try installation using Autorun.inf file I get error "Installation Failed". If I try invoking Setup.exe directly nothing happens. Can someone help me? Hi pvravindran If this is a French Canadian Installation, I would recommend you contact Strophe (www.strop...

How can I bind the results of Web service to a ListView?
Hi all, I'm new to ASP.NET so I apologize if this is a basic question. I have a Web application. This web application has a ListView on it. For this web app I make calls to a web service which returns data from a database. I return the data using the following format: [WebMethod] public List<Record> Search() { List<Record> list = new List<Record>(); /* Populate list with data from a db */ return list; } public class Record { public String name; public String address; public int ageInYears; } Now I would like from the Web Appl...

Excel Formula #6
Is there a way to set a formula to calculate how many rows above (COUNT) with no text or numbers in the column? try =COUNTBLANK(F3:F9) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "deniseS" <dstafiej@dykema.com> wrote in message news:150b101c3c3fa$68119950$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to set a formula to calculate how many rows > above (COUNT) with no text or numbers in the column? > =COUNTIF(A1:A100,"") -- HTH. Best wishes Harald Followup to newsgroup only please. "deniseS" <dstafiej@dykema.com> wrote in message news:15...

Can Action Pack Subscribers exchange Professional Licenses for SBE
Hi, Action pack subscription offers 5 Licenses of CRM 3.0 Professional edition. SBS 2003 Premium is also offered as part of Action pack. Now if a customer has a small setup and would prefer a single box deployment of CRM on SBS 2003 Premium, can the Professional edition License be replaced or exchanged with SBE edition licenses? If so who can provide details as to media and Product/license keys for CRM. regards Sree Scree, It is likely that the action pack subscription entitles you to 5 x CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition licenses. Here is the UK link for the action pack contenst ( it ...

Exchange 5.5 MTA Event-ID 290 after site removal
Hi, hopefully someone can help me. We have Exchange 5.5 Org (most SP4) ā€“ 1 hub site and 5 spoke sites. In our hub site we have 1 connector server and one mailbox server. Due to Exchange server consolidation, I removed one site (KB324340) ā€“ same procedure as I did it three times before - Now Iā€™m getting every 4 hours on the bridgehead server in the hub site the following event-id, which points to the old and removed server/site: MTA Event-ID 290 ā€“ NDR,.. A non-delivery report (reason code unable-to-transfer and diagnostic code unrecognised-OR-name)) is being generated for message message. ...

Data Validation problem #5
hi I think that is a different solution entirely - in that example yo gave me it is a simple case of choosing one list and that then sets th range for list 2, however the second set of lists are all individual my requirement is that the validation picks the required items out o just ONE list, whereas in the example you needed to maintain individua lists each of which was dependant on the first selection -- moosife ----------------------------------------------------------------------- moosifer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1590 View this threa...

Creating a Relationship Between Order Product (salesorderdetail) and Service Activity (serviceappointment)
Hi folks, We are using CRM 4.0 to run a consulting business. Its working pretty well but we want to simply the way we are doing some things. What we want to do is create an Order (salesorder) with multiple Order Products (salesorderdetal). So good so far. Next I want to be able associate each Order Product (salesorderdetail) with a Service Activity (serviceappointment), this representing that this billable line item in the order is actually going to be fulfilled as a consuting engagement. The problem is, I can't seem to be able to create an association between the Order Product (salesor...

Exchange 5.5 in Windows 2000 Domain
HI I am looking for any advise I can get on this subject, or any references you may have. Basically I have an NT4 PDC that currently has Exchange 5.5 installed on it. I have a windows 2000 Database server that is just a member server of hte domain. My NT4 machine is running out of space, so I am getting a new server for exchange. I will install Windows 2000 on this server and then follow the Ed Crowley Server Move method, to move my exchange server over to this new machine. I am comfortable with this. I have just now installed an NT4 BDC into the domain (it is only a very old machine so it ...

Import Messages from Outlook Express 6
Hi, I would like some advice on importing messages that are currently on a Win98se machine running OE 6 into an XP Pro machine running Outlook 2003, Thanks, any help greatly appriciated, Ed <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5c9c01c3e5bb$834ea400$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I would like some advice on importing messages that are > currently on a Win98se machine running OE 6 into an XP > Pro machine running Outlook 2003, > Thanks, any help greatly appriciated, > Ed Go here to backup your old OE: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm...

Printing business cards #6
I am trying to design and print cards for my business. I have the card designed, but I am confused by crop/bleed marks. The blue lines that intersect inside of Publisher do not seem to be the same lines that print when I print the card. How do I know how much room to leave around the edges (or "margins"). I do not know how much space is usable. Any help is appreciated. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from steve <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I am trying to design and print cards for my business. I > have the ...

Landed Cost #5
I am trying to implement Landed cost and when the added cost is added on through the system the it will not take the added cost of landed cost to the account specified by the accrued purchase price account but sending it to the variance purchase price unrealized that is specefied under the actual item. is there any easy answer for this? I would like to update the post in simpler terms it will use the accrued purchases account indicated in Landed cost maintenance but it is not using the account specified by the purchase price variance account specified in landed cost maintenance. It i...

double display in the Watch view with VC++6 sp6
Hi, Since the install of Visual Studio service pack 6 the double display differe in the Watch window of example before (with vc++ sp5) -7701.7701 give in the window -7701.7701 now (with the sp6) in obtain -7701.7700999999997 Thanks Why is this an issue? It strikes me as a bit of concern over an irrelevancy. Floating point isn't accurate anyway, so there is no particular reason to be concerned about trivial differences like this. joe On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:39:11 +0200, "Olivier" <olive@nospam.fr> wrote: >Hi, > >Since the install of Visual Studio service ...

Historical Stock Status As of Date
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00A5_01C8845C.ADFC9B50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I'd like to know whether anyone has encountered an issue wherein the As = of Date that is printed in the Historical Stock Status Detailed by Item = does not follow the date as indicated in the report options screen. = Currently we are trying to print the said report but no matter what date = we put in, the As of Date that prints on the report is set to 30 Jan = 2008. Is there anything that we...

Duplicate emails on exchange server 5.5
Im using w2k server sp4, and exchange server 5.5 witn sp4 also Im suprised that some of the users are receiving duplicate emails local and internet and it is continously increasing and annoying to the user that they received the same kind of emails despite the fact that they read already. What seems to be the problem. Thank you very much in advance for your help. Manny >>receiving duplicate emails local and internet local and internet? Are they different messages? Is the user a member of a distribution list and are the messages sent to the DL and the user? Manny wrote: > Im...

Wachovia Bank and online services
If you have noticed that your online services from Wachovia Bank, NA (in the United States) is downloading incorrect balances and not showing any transactions paid and completed as of this past Friday, October 10, you are not alone. The problem is AT THE BANK and therefore this seemingly inexplicable problem does not mean that something bizarre is suddenly wrong with your computer or with Money. To be precise, I run MS Money 2003 Deluxe and Business. My discussion with the bank IT staff today indicated they were not sending correct info and they were aware, once I brought this to their at...

CRM, Reporting Services & Forms Authentication
Our company has an app with forms auth that is integrated with Reporting Services. We have forms auth working successfully with Reporting Services. We'd like to integrate CRM and still use forms auth. Is this possible with CRM? Would anyone be kind enough to point me to any documentation or examples of CRM w/ forms auth & Reporting Services? ...

Check Boxes #6
Is there an "easy" way to add check boxes to a worksheet? As it stands, I have to manually attach it to the underlying cell, and adjust the size. I would like to add several hundred checkboxes. Am I doing somethig wrong, or is it just that akward and labor intensive in Excel? Hi Adam, Try: '=============>> Public Sub Tester01() Dim SH As Worksheet Dim rng As Range Dim rCell As Range Set SH = ActiveSheet '<<==== CHANGE Set rng = SH.Range("A1:A100") '<<==== CHANGE Application.ScreenUp...

GroupShield 4.5
Hi, Can anyone point me to an online 4.5 manual. My network administrator has suggested that attachments which are sent me and are being blocked by GS 4.5 is quite difficult to have a script/permissions written which will allow the attachments to get through. Thanks for any advice. Grant. Hi Grant, I've got the manuals on PDF... I'll e-mail them to you. From what I remember it's very much a case that you either block the file type for all users or you don't... Regards, Chris For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk >-----Original M...

Outlook client bandwidth to remote exch5.5 server
We are using exchange 5.5 and are going to get some clinets access the server through our WAN links. They are going to use outllook 2000 and are going to access the exchange server like if it was local. We have a huge bandwidth pipe to our exchange server but I just want to how much bandwidth would for example 60 clients take if they were accessing exchange 5.5 through the WAN link at the same time. Or for example how much bandwidth would one outllook client take. If you need to know more parameters please let me know. On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:43:54 +0100, "gurvinder.nijjar" <...

CRM 4.0 Terminal Services support
I have read through the CRM 4.0 planning guide and the "what's new in CRM 4.0" partner guide, and see very little mention of Terminal Services support for the client Outlook 2003/2007 CRM Plugin. One example in the Planning Guide page 4-63 shows a "Terminal Server, Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook" in "Domain B - Forest Y". There also appears to be a discrepancy between these two guides in support for Windows 2000 SP4 - the what's new page 2-11 specifically says it is supported, and the planning guide page 3-29 specifically says it is not. Is t...

Adding new Online Service
I have my credit union set up under online service manager. I have second account at the credit union for my bowling league. It's a different account number and pin so I can't access it from the main account, at least I can't figure out how. I also have a 401K account with another financial institution. I can't figure out how to add a new Online Service which I would at least need to do to access my 401K account. I think I need to do that to get access to my bowling account online also. Can I do that? In microsoft.public.money, Bill Harrison wrote: >I have my credit u...

Disabling Microsoft Money Background Banking Service (mnybbsvc.exe) in 2007
I found the instructions for 2008, which is a simple check box in the settings, but is there any way to disable it in earlier versions? In microsoft.public.money, Milhouse Van Houten wrote: >I found the instructions for 2008, which is a simple check box in the >settings, but is there any way to disable it in earlier versions? You could remove your LiveID. ...

Exch 5.5 public folder duplication
We have created a Public folder of type Post. All users can post and read from it. We use it as an items for sale area. Sometimes, however, multiple entries of the same entry appear, sometimes 2, 3 or 4 copies. Anyone know what might be causing this? ...

Exchange 5.5 standard hit 16gb limit!
Exchange server standard 5.5 hit 16gb limit. seems the admin account used for internet connector service has about 2 million messages in it. Theres only a gb or so left on the drive, I cannot delete that users mailbox. Im guessing because its a logged operation and theres not enough diskspace for the log. I dont have the mailbox cleanup wizard from sp3, what can be done? A defrag of course wont work since it needs 10% additional (still wouldnt cleanup those 2 million messages!). So.. it comes up and a few minutes later goes down again. How else can I get these messages removed with this...