GP 10.0 Purchase Order Generator is not listed why?

Hi,

When I tried to open Transactions >> Purchasing preview window, Purchase
Order Generator was not listed.

Note: I do have Purchase Order Proccessing Module.

One more thing, Every time I click home button (GP 10.0 home page), I got an
error has occurred in the script on this page. How can fix it?

Thanks in advance
0
Fahad (8)

Drop-down list #5

ignore list
I have importet some contact data into mscrm, When I want to add these contacts to a marketing list (add marketing list members / use advanced find/ add all selected members), the adding stops with an error. I have done a trace during the error (occurs everytime I want to add these contacts) which shows me the following error: [2009-08-24 11:15:36.778] Process:OUTLOOK |Thread:5884 |Category: Unmanaged.Platform |User: PlatformUser |Level: Error | Found crmId {319C876A-CC39-DC11-9F61-0030485C3892} in ignore list. Update notification will be ignored Function: CItemHelper<struct Outlook::_Co...

Favourite GP Feature
What are some of the members of this boards favourite GP feature or trick? I am looking to compile a list of simple tricks users can learn quickly to help them out. Do an Interent seach for GP 50 tips and tricks. You'll get results from Convergence 2010 presentations. some good tips in there. Also search for 50 more tips and tricks. "Adam" wrote: > What are some of the members of this boards favourite GP feature or trick? > > I am looking to compile a list of simple tricks users can learn quickly to > help them out. Try this blog for a da...

Showing 0 after decimal with ROUND

Memory Leak #10
I added to the main MFC dll class sterilization support. In the InitInstance I added the following (and a corresponding code in the ExitInstance). It seems to work fine but I get memory leak on the program shutdown. Can someone advise please? Gilai .... CFile theFile; theFile.Open("Dllpcap.dat", CFile::modeRead); CArchive archive(&theFile, CArchive::load, 4096); Serialize(archive); archive.Close(); theFile.Close(); Do you know what/where the memory leak is happening. There are some things in MFC that just get allocated once and perhaps they just never clea...

Microsoft Outlook 03-11-10
I have just got a message saying not installed for the current user and it will not load. But I've been using it for years. George George;131443 Wrote: > I have just got a message saying not installed for the current user and > it > will not load. But I've been using it for years. > > GeorgeGeorge, welcome to the forum. When you post (here or in any forum), you will get faster and less frustrating replies if you do a few standard things: - try to define the problem in the thread title. Since this is an Outlook forum, simply stating "Mic...

Root Business Unit Disabled 10-07-05
I inadvertently disabled the root business unit. Now I cannot log in as the administrator was member of the same unit. How do I re-enable this? go into the database and find the table called businessunitbase - then look at the field called isdisabled. You will probably find this is set to 1. try set it to 0 then see if you can logon. Make sure you backup the database before doing this "ril" <ril@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCC43C2F-F109-49BE-A4AC-287AFE0F4D93@microsoft.com... >I inadvertently disabled the root business unit. Now I cannot log in a...

how to generate a polynomial regression graph with 90% CI?
How do I add a trend line with the 10th, 50th and 90th percentiles to a scattergram graph? Excel has no graphics option nor any worksheet function that will do this. LINEST will give the standard errors of regression coefficients, but not their covariances (which are needed to get the standard error of a fitted value). Your options are to either write your own polynomial regression function, or use a different package. R is a freely available http://www.r-project.org full-featured and widely used statistical package that is an open-source implementation of the S languaguage, that ca...

China + Dynamics GP
We are opening a distribution center in China and was wondering if anyone else is currently using Dynamics GP and any form of EDI process with China. We are considering what would be the best way of handling. Due to security risks, we are wary of allowing RDP/term serv access. So one idea was to give them a laptop with GP/Sql Server/Integration Manager. Since they couldn't connect to us they would have a separate database. This would then involve exports and imports between the 2 company locations to a neutral site (such as FTP). Not sure yet if we will be mirroring the datab...

Refreshing list boxes
Hi, I have created a database so that mulpile users can add detailss to the table - tblDetails from the form frmDetails or amend details in form frmAmend. I have a list box on the main page frmMain which has a list box lstSearch which shows all the records in the database. When users add new record to the database other users cannot see the added records unless the move to another section in the datbase and the return to the main page thus refreshing the list box. Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can put a "Refresh" button on the main page that updated the list box if the use...

Excel Jululian 04-24-10
Good morning please help i have a lists of names and i want to separate each in a colum like You Light Up My Life197711 You Light Up My Life (in one colum "A") 1977 (in one colum "B") 1 (in one colum "C") 1 (in one colum "E") regards First many thanks on your reply the text are different in length regards "מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote: > 'Data' > 'Text to Columns' > 'Next' > mark/un-mark the vertical separators as > shown in the picture > 'Finish' >...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

Fulfillment type orders
We have orders at the initial status (just entered) and the options to allow delete documents and void documents are enabled on the Sales Order Type. However, we can't get a void or delete button unless we move the fulfillment order through the confirm process to an "Invoice" to get a Delete? What's up with this? Very annoying. Jana, I know it is subtle and wish there was a better way to display it, but the Void option only applies to Invoice type IDs and not Fulfillment Order type IDs ("Void Invoice Documents" vs. "Delete Documents"). Since both t...

Hyperlinks #10
Is there a way in excel to turn off the hyperlink feature for an entire column of data? I have a column of email addresses, and I don't want any of them to be an active hyperlink. I can remove the hyperlink individually, but have not been able to find a way to do it for the entire column of data. Thanks! Candace A small macro will remove any existing hyperlinks. Sub Delete_HLinks() For Each cel In Selection cel.Hyperlinks.Delete Next cel End Sub To prevent future hyperlinks for the entire sheet go to Tools>Autocorrect Options>AutoFormat as you type. Un-select &q...