GP 10 sp1 Installation guide

Did anyone get a copy of the installation guide for the sp? I am downloading
the sp but I get an "access denied" error with the docs.

If so, can you email to me offline. Contact me and I will send you my email
address.
--
Joanne Mahoney
SDN Consulting

I was able to download the install guide. Please send me your email and I
will email to you.

Steve Berlin
steveber@hotmail.com