GP 10 Security - Group Reports Access

How can we turn off the Group Reports access in certain modules?
--
TC
0

how I can sum or subtract 2 or 3 field in access in any record
hi I want know that why there is NOT any relationship between access and excel and how I can sum and subtract 2 or 3 filds in access in any record thanks hadi_khodaparast@yahoo.com Hello Hadi - I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are asking, but Excel is *not* a 'front end' for an Access database. You can use Excel to query the db & copy Access data into a workbook in several ways. That copy of the data can be used for calculations, but the data *doesn't* get changed in the Access file. Although the modified results can be imported to Access it may very well be t...

Activity Report 11-15-04
I have a client that needs to be able to run daily activity reports for sales reps. This report would show all completed activities for a particular day. Does anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish this without writing any code? Thanks. This is possible using the standard filters on the Activity List Report. You may not have noticed, but there is a small "chevron" icon in the upper right hand corner which exposes a set of filters which include the status and due date fields, which I believe to be sufficient to produce the report you're looking for. Hope that hel...

export report from access to excel
I have a report in access that I've tried 2 different ways to work with in excel. I've exported it and I've also used the analyze with excel option. Both come over to excel the same way. What is happening is that the fields in the report are not in the same order in the excel workbook as they are in the access report. Does anyone have any idea what happened? Or how I can get them to be the same? Thanks. Mary ...

Grouping query titles or color coding them
Is there a way to group queries together like in folders? Or is there a way to change the font color of the query titles. WHEn you have so many queries to look through it takes so much time finding just the right one. I know that choosing the right title name helps but still if we could group them in some way or color code them. Even if we could put a line after so many queries or something. I see the Groups option in my data window. But how do you use them. I will look into the training center if they have anything on this. But thanks a lot for the lightbulb idea. "scuba...

how to I design an Access report for headed paper on page 1 only?
I have a report that I am designing to work as an invoice using company headed paper. Therefore I wish to be able to have wider 'blank' footers for the first page of the report, but smaller margins for the subsequent pages, 2, 3, 4, etc. Can it be done? Thanks Go to view, and there is an option "report header" that will only show up on the first page. "Liz232" wrote: > I have a report that I am designing to work as an invoice using company > headed paper. Therefore I wish to be able to have wider 'blank' footers for > the firs...

Finding last access date for Public Folders & DL
Hi, I need to do a cleanup of unused Public Folders and Distribution Lists in Exchange 5.5. Is there any tool / method for finding out the last accessed date of Public Folders and Distribution lists? Thanks. ...

Modified report #2
My user who duplicate the format and definition from a modified report "SOP Document Analysis" and label it with "ZZ SOP By Dealer" something like this. Who can print this report inside the Report Writer. How can she print it when using Report function inside the Great Plains interface. How it can be tie up to Great Plains? Best regards Reports created within Report Writer are printed via the Custom Reports section. "Kane" <Kane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D246200-6728-4D49-97AC-3AE013EC597F@microsoft.com... > My user who...

Picture Report
Hi On my reports form I have a command button that when you click it, it loads a reportform on the criteria in my combo boxed. I have pasted the code below. My problem is that it loads the report but for all the records and not just the ones matching the criteria. What am i missing, I am only learning VB so will need a clear answer. Private Sub Command15_Click() Dim strReport As String 'Name of report to open. Dim strField As String 'Name of your date field. Dim strWhere As String 'Where condition for OpenReport. strReport = "Items&quo...

Import MS Works database to Access 2007
I have a MS Works database file that I wish to convert to Access 2007. Microsoft seems to make such a simple task imposible. Any suggestions as to how to accomplish this? I no longer have Works on my system; it was on an older one that crashed and I lost all the info on the drives. Thanks for any good ideas or tips! Jerry Unfortunately, no version of Access has ever been able to import Works. Try importing the Works data into Excel, and then importing the Excel spreadsheet into Access. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, ple...

See the security update which comes from the M$ Corporation
--umiopbcxpnunqzmvi Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="eqtujlbsd"; type="multipart/alternative" --eqtujlbsd Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="nlfaekoptpf" --nlfaekoptpf Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to h...

Errors on Vista with Access 2002/2007 Installed
Hello, I have an Access 2002 Database that I'm trying to run under Ultimate Vista and I'm having all sorts of issues. I might say this database works fine on zn XP machine. The problem I'm having now is when it starts I have login form that fails with : The expression on click you entered on the event property setting produced the following error: Object or class does not support the set of events. I founnd a "Flaws in Mincrosoft Access posting by Allen Browne" that seemed to fit this situation. I tried : (1) Modified the permissions in the registry so as to...

Adding page to wizard now causes access violation
where a few weeks ago it didn't. It was working when I was using VC++ .NET but now, after I've reverted to VC++6 (that may be a red herring!), it doesn't. I can't step through the MFC source as the debugger will only display the dissasembly (something else that used to work properly) LRESULT CWPSched10Task::OnWizardNext() { // code to get Windows Scheduler dialog pages and add them to the wizard. All works so I've snipped it // Add the 'Finished' page. The Finished dialog pointer is a member of the (non MFC) class controlling the wizard and was allocated...

MFCMapi access to Attachment Filenames
I am using the MFCMapi utility to dump Outlook's Mapi properties to a file that I can read programmatically. I have this working well for all properties except for the Filenames of attachments. I cannot find any Tags/Properties that reference Attachments Filenames. Any suggestions please? Regards, Andrew You're accessing the Attachments table? The FileName would be PR_ATTACH_FILENAME (0x3704001E) and/or PR_ATTACH_LONG_FILENAME (0x3707001E). DisplayName would be PR_DISPLAY_NAME (0x3001001E). All are PT_STRING8 property types. A better place to post programming questions like ...

Extra lines being inserted in Access report
I have created Access reports for years and have just encountered an annoying problem that I can't figure out. A white space is being added between sections that I can't get to go away. Here is what I expect to see: >> begin Name Header: Name Address City State Zip a brief line of text in a label box ----------------------------------------------------- [horizontal line] Detail Section: line 1 info line 2 info >>end Here is what I'm seeing: >> begin Name Header: Name ...

group rows
hello, i have a question about grouping rows. I have protected my worksheet. With some cells un-protected (Format cells >> protection, un check lock) i have grouped several rows. But once i protect the worksheet, i canoot expand/shrink my group. is there a way to have protection on but still allow use of the grouping? thanks in advance Hi what Excel version are you using. Starting with Excel 2002? you can allow grouping in the protection dialog -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany greg wrote: > hello, > i have a question about grouping rows. > I have protected my wo...

Global Security Groups and Exchange 2003
I wanted to know what can or cannot be done when this is in place. We have a multiple domain environment and we are at windows 2000 native mode at the domain level. Our Exchange environment is at native mode running Exchange 2003. Our domain controllers are running windows 2003. I guess I'm asking why can't mail be send to a global security group. I have read that there's an issue with the global catalog not looking at the membership just the group when running at this mode. Any info would be great On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:15:02 -0800, "CMorris" <CMorris@discuss...

how do i save as a dbf file from access 2007
I have a need to be able to edit and save as a dbf file from access 2007. any ideas?? ...

Chart in Access
I have a query in Access that I want to use as a chart in Access. I want to put it on a form that has 3 tabs and a data source of something else. I created a 4th tab for the chart but when I insert it I get some data from what looks like sample data. Can I do this or do I need to create a seperate form for each chart? Thank you Wm. ...

GP Consultants rates
I would like to know what is the average hourly USD rate for GP consultants? If any one could give me a range or an idea, espically in the states. Thanks I'd be surprised if you get an answer to this question Kam, as rates vary with geographic area even within the US. Why do you ask? Do you want to become one or hire one? Best regards, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Hire someone. Whats the minimum, or the range. I would like to have an idea to start with.. "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP" wrote: > I'd be surprised if you get an ans...

Database opens as Read Only in Access 2003
Hi All, I'm currently in the process of upgrading my applications from Access 2000 to Access 2003. When I do so I can only run some processes if I'm logged on as an administrator on my local machine. If I log on as a normal user access opens my database as Read Only and thus cannot run some of the processes. My applications are located on a server and not my PC. The process which cannot be ran are those which require deleting data from temporary tables. However if I run the current application (Access 2000 version) in Access 2003 it all works fine, its only when I convert the appl...

lookup #10
Hi All, In a workbook, I have 2 sheets ( sheet1 & sheet2) Sheet1 =96 A B C D E 1 Codes Date Grade Action Status 2 1025 20-01-2008 A N, S 3 2785 20-04-2008 B S Sheet2 =96 A B C D 1 Codes Date Grade Status 2 1025 20-01-2008 A Waiting 3 1035 25-01-2008 B Approved 4 1038 26-03-2008 A Rejected 5 2035 15-02-2008 C Approved 6 2038 ...

How can I highlight every other group of data?
I have a spreadsheet with about 4000 lines of data. The lines are grouped by an unique identifier. One unique identifier has several lines that go with it. I wanted to use a conditional format to highlight every other group of data. For example: 1 1 2 2 3 3 Is there a way to highlight both of the 1's and skip the 2's and then highlight the 3's or is this just a task to do by hand? Assuming your identifiers are numeric and each row of the group has the same identifier Select the rows you wish to format Format/Conditional Formatting Formula is: =MOD($A1,2)=0 then set your f...

Need a formula 01-08-10
I am hoping some genius out there can help me with a formula. I want to do this…. First cell has total sales of 10,000, Second sell has fees of 100. I want the 3rd cell to tell me what percentage of the total sales are going toward fees. Anyone know? It would be appreciated if you could tell me what formula to put in the 3rd cell. Thanks rob With total sales in A1 and fees in B1, use this formula in C1 and format C1 as Percentage: =B1/A1 Regards, Per "Rob" <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelelsen news:5FB8997F-EF51-43A8-A765-E9689018...

Money 2003 Reports problem
I'm preparing to pay Sales Tax collected from my customers for the third quarter. I invoiced a customer in Aug. but I received payment from them in Oct. The Sales Tax Collected report for the third quarter correctly does not show that sale in Aug. But the Sales Report does. I don't want Money to report a sale until it has been collected, not when it has been invoiced. How do I do that? Thank you, Rich ...

Security update for Microsoft.NET Framework (KB976576) unsuccessfu
Just like cdog (see today's thread about security update for Excel 2003), I am having problems with updating through Windows Update. Everytime I install this update (successfully according to Windows Update) and reboot my computer, I get prompted to install the same update again. I then go back to Windows Update website, where it says that I should install this update, even if according to the online history of my updates, this last update was installed! However, when I check my installed program list in the Control Panel (Add/Remove Programs), I can't find the update....