Get/Change Operation #2

I have a company that was converted from V9 that now has a Get/Change 
Operation on table GL_Account_MSTR.

Details:
[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_5'.
[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_6'.
[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_7',
etlc.




This occurs in Purchasing/Transaction Entry and Distributions Button.

It appears the account framework is not synchronized with the rest of the 
system.


Again, thanks in advance.


Steve
0
Steve3367 (862)
7/29/2009 4:07:03 PM
greatplains 29623 articles. 6 followers. Follow

4 Replies
1179 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 54

Steve,

This happens when you create a database with one account framework and then 
restore a database with a differenr framework. I dont remember exactly, 
however, you might want to try the following

Go to Account format, and You might see the Account format different from 
your earlier database. Set it to match. Thn Run Checklinks on Financial




-- 
Thanks
Janakiram M.P.
MCP-GP
http://janakirammp.blogspot.com



"Steve" wrote:

> I have a company that was converted from V9 that now has a Get/Change 
> Operation on table GL_Account_MSTR.
> 
> Details:
> [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_5'.
> [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_6'.
> [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_7',
> etlc.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> This occurs in Purchasing/Transaction Entry and Distributions Button.
> 
> It appears the account framework is not synchronized with the rest of the 
> system.
> 
> 
> Again, thanks in advance.
> 
> 
> Steve
0
janakirammp (688)
7/29/2009 4:27:01 PM
I forgot when we merged we created a whole new frame work and now this old 
company is the only one we were trying to still use.  I think I have to 
create a new install of Dynamics for this company.

"Janakiram M.P." wrote:

> Steve,
> 
> This happens when you create a database with one account framework and then 
> restore a database with a differenr framework. I dont remember exactly, 
> however, you might want to try the following
> 
> Go to Account format, and You might see the Account format different from 
> your earlier database. Set it to match. Thn Run Checklinks on Financial
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Thanks
> Janakiram M.P.
> MCP-GP
> http://janakirammp.blogspot.com
> 
> 
> 
> "Steve" wrote:
> 
> > I have a company that was converted from V9 that now has a Get/Change 
> > Operation on table GL_Account_MSTR.
> > 
> > Details:
> > [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_5'.
> > [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_6'.
> > [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_7',
> > etlc.
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > This occurs in Purchasing/Transaction Entry and Distributions Button.
> > 
> > It appears the account framework is not synchronized with the rest of the 
> > system.
> > 
> > 
> > Again, thanks in advance.
> > 
> > 
> > Steve
0
Steve3367 (862)
7/29/2009 5:45:01 PM
Steve,

Yes. You are on right track.

Good Luck
-- 
Thanks
Janakiram M.P.
MCP-GP
http://janakirammp.blogspot.com



"Steve" wrote:

> I forgot when we merged we created a whole new frame work and now this old 
> company is the only one we were trying to still use.  I think I have to 
> create a new install of Dynamics for this company.
> 
> "Janakiram M.P." wrote:
> 
> > Steve,
> > 
> > This happens when you create a database with one account framework and then 
> > restore a database with a differenr framework. I dont remember exactly, 
> > however, you might want to try the following
> > 
> > Go to Account format, and You might see the Account format different from 
> > your earlier database. Set it to match. Thn Run Checklinks on Financial
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > -- 
> > Thanks
> > Janakiram M.P.
> > MCP-GP
> > http://janakirammp.blogspot.com
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > "Steve" wrote:
> > 
> > > I have a company that was converted from V9 that now has a Get/Change 
> > > Operation on table GL_Account_MSTR.
> > > 
> > > Details:
> > > [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_5'.
> > > [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_6'.
> > > [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_7',
> > > etlc.
> > > 
> > > 
> > > 
> > > 
> > > This occurs in Purchasing/Transaction Entry and Distributions Button.
> > > 
> > > It appears the account framework is not synchronized with the rest of the 
> > > system.
> > > 
> > > 
> > > Again, thanks in advance.
> > > 
> > > 
> > > Steve
0
janakirammp (688)
7/29/2009 5:52:02 PM
Thanks for all of your help.

Steve

"Janakiram M.P." wrote:

> Steve,
> 
> Yes. You are on right track.
> 
> Good Luck
> -- 
> Thanks
> Janakiram M.P.
> MCP-GP
> http://janakirammp.blogspot.com
> 
> 
> 
> "Steve" wrote:
> 
> > I forgot when we merged we created a whole new frame work and now this old 
> > company is the only one we were trying to still use.  I think I have to 
> > create a new install of Dynamics for this company.
> > 
> > "Janakiram M.P." wrote:
> > 
> > > Steve,
> > > 
> > > This happens when you create a database with one account framework and then 
> > > restore a database with a differenr framework. I dont remember exactly, 
> > > however, you might want to try the following
> > > 
> > > Go to Account format, and You might see the Account format different from 
> > > your earlier database. Set it to match. Thn Run Checklinks on Financial
> > > 
> > > 
> > > 
> > > 
> > > -- 
> > > Thanks
> > > Janakiram M.P.
> > > MCP-GP
> > > http://janakirammp.blogspot.com
> > > 
> > > 
> > > 
> > > "Steve" wrote:
> > > 
> > > > I have a company that was converted from V9 that now has a Get/Change 
> > > > Operation on table GL_Account_MSTR.
> > > > 
> > > > Details:
> > > > [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_5'.
> > > > [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_6'.
> > > > [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_7',
> > > > etlc.
> > > > 
> > > > 
> > > > 
> > > > 
> > > > This occurs in Purchasing/Transaction Entry and Distributions Button.
> > > > 
> > > > It appears the account framework is not synchronized with the rest of the 
> > > > system.
> > > > 
> > > > 
> > > > Again, thanks in advance.
> > > > 
> > > > 
> > > > Steve
0
Steve3367 (862)
7/29/2009 6:01:02 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

missing public folder #2
For some reason completely unknown to me, many of the public folders dissappeared from the M drive and are no longer accessible from the Outlook clients. On the other hand, when I look at the Exchange administration program the folders are all there and the permissions seem correct. Is there any way of getting these back without doing a complete system/Exchange restore? Sounds like Joe has exactly the same problem I am describing. I did look at the EMS and all of the folders are indicated and the permissions are correct. No one touched these things. Still they do not appear on the M drive a...

Strategy for upgrade to CRM version 1.2
Currently we have a Windows 2000 system with SP4 running CRM 1.0. We would like to migrate that system to Windows 2003 and CRM 1.2 and finally end up with only .NET Framework 1.1. Is there any recommended methods for such a migration? That is something like, upgrade CRM 1.2 in place first, then upgrade the OS on the system, then remove Framework 1.0. Thank you in advance. Have you read the 1.2 implementation guide? "Jim" <jim@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23aDSnVXxDHA.1272@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Currently we have a Windows 2000 system with SP4 running CRM 1.0. W...

Log changes to full access permission
Exchange 2007 SP1. Is there a log, or is it possible to log, whenever anyone is granted full access to a mailbox or mailboxes? Thank you. Adrian What do you mean by "anyone"? Please make your request more specific. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Adrian" <NoSpam@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23eQ58rEaKHA.1640@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Exchange 2007 SP1. > > Is there a log, or is it possible to log, whenever anyone is granted full > access to a ma...

How to change the return of a textbox from TRUE/FALSE to YES/NO?
I have a long colum full of textboxes in excel. When the boc is checked it returns true, and false for unchecked. I would like to change this so that it returns Yes for checked and No for unchecked. How can I make this happen You mean Checkboxes? You can use a helper cell: =if(a1=true,"Yes","No") Then hide that linkedcell (if you want). Gldenboy2 wrote: > > I have a long colum full of textboxes in excel. When the boc is checked it > returns true, and false for unchecked. I would like to change this so that > it returns Yes for checked and No for un...

How to change The height of the Split Window in a frame?
Hi: Every one, I make a 2-rows , 1 col CSplitterWnd i n a frame, Now i want to hide one of them, Or change the height of the window to 0, How to do,? Thanks Hi Jerry, Check SetRowInfo() and RecalcLayout() Normand "Jerry" <tghu@163.net> a �crit dans le message de news: eCW9GVIoEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi: > Every one, > I make a 2-rows , 1 col CSplitterWnd i n a frame, > Now i want to hide one of them, > Or change the height of the window to 0, > How to do,? > Thanks > > > ...

Excel asking for save with no changes #5
Dave Peterson Wrote: > And xl2002 added an option that allows you to have more control: > Edit|links|startup prompt button. > check the "don't display the alert and update links" This sounds like exactly what I'm looking for! Unfortunately, I' running an older version of Excel. I'll have to hit up my IT perso for an update. Thanks! -Tomm -- tommy2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tommy20's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=281 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/sh...

Operation Failed message when opening Outlook 2000
I get an Operation failed message when opening Outlook 2000 with win xp pro OS. Ive tried removing and reloading the program but it goes back to the old settings and will not open. Any ideas? Had troubles with a trojan horse on the same computer affecting IE but got that fixed. ...

How Change default "look in" location in EXCEL for Importing Exte.
I am importing data contained in a text file. When I get to Import Data, the "Look In" folder location always defaults to "My Data Sources". How do I change that to the folder where my data is? (files are on my computer). thanks ...

Get rid of "folder sizes" and "data file management" links
at the bottom of the folder list? I'd love to remove these to make more space available in the list. Thanks. ...

Track Changes Query
Hi I wonder if someone could help me please with a problem that's been baffling for a few weeks now. I am trying to create a query, which in turn feeds a report, that shows tracked changes. I have previously posted on this forum and got some great advice that's really helped me along but I'm really struggling with the query to extract the data. I am relatively new to Access in particular VBA but I am willing to learn. What I would like to do is to use a date parameter to extract those fields with an updated time stamp within a given time period, which in turn I can sho...

I get wrong dates when i paste from a different sheet into a new s
Hello again, My problem now is when I open an old excel sheet with data on it and try to paste that info on a new sheet I get wrong information. example: I'm trying to copy dates from an excel sheet I have. The dates are for the year 2004. When I copy the data and paste it on a new sheet the dates I now see are 2000. I'm puzzled. What I find wierd is when I have clipboard open the information shows the correct dates but when it's actually pasted on the sheet it shows as 2000. I'm using Excel 2003, but I get the same thing when using excel 2002(xp) Thanks for your help,...

How to statically linking 2 files for 32 bit and 64 bit in VC++ 2005
I am trying to statically link a xyz.lib file to my 32-bit VC++ 2005 MFC app in order to use a .sys file. I have two xyz.lib files, one for win32 and one for amd64. I know I should add the .lib file to ['Property Pages' > 'Linker' > 'Input' > 'Additional Dependencies'] But which file do I add, how do I add both files, and how do I ensure the 32-bit app can use the linked .sys on 32-bit as well as 64-bit? Thanks! Hi, Just use the 32 bit lib, your app will run on 64 bit via WOW64. 64 bit development would involve setting up a new cpu platform, whi...

Exmerge Utility #2
Would someone please inform me where I can get the exmerge utility for Exchange 5.0 , had it email from Microsoft some years ago but nowhere to be found now. Thank You. George, You should be able to get a copy without charge by calling into support. -- Isaac B. Carter MCSE Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "George P" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:acef01c4369a$e6a31f10$a1...

Reference 2
How do I have a cell look at another cell and make a calculation. For example: A B C (197) 3500 500 If column A is less than B then have the calculation of the amount of (C) it would take to bring it to positive standing. The answer should be 4000. That is (8) lots of 500 to make the amount 3803. That is C times (8) minus 197. If (A) was 3501 then I would have a return value of 0. I would not need to replenish. Assuming your numbers are in cells A1 B1 and C1 then put this formula in cell D1: =IF(A1<B1,(ROUNDUP((B1-A1)/C1,0))*C...

RMS1.2-GP8.0 Integration
Iam facing a critical issues regarding one of my implementation of GP 8.0 and RMS 1.) when will the integration utility between RMS and GP9.0 will be released. ? 2.) HQ db is on one server while GP db is on another server. When we try to link the 2 databases using the above utility which makes use of Linked server technology, we are not able to do so? Please note our architecture is such that 2 dbs has to reside on separate server . 3.) When we did a test integration with the sample HQ db with sample GP TWO db ( in this case residing on same server ) everything goes fine except ...

Change size of name box
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C3D233.5A184190 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is it possible to change the size of the name box ? And how do you do it = ? Some of my range's names are to long to fit in the actual name box. Thanks in Advance, and may all of you have a healthy 2004 Gilbert ------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C3D233.5A184190 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HT...

How can I change background color of DateTimePicker?
I know that subj is possible because of Borland C++ Builder allow to change background color of DateTimePicker just assigning a color to Color property of TDateTimePicker component. When I try to make this subj using MFC I've got nothing. Can anybody help me? My code : m_date.Create(WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | DTS_SHORTDATEFORMAT, CRect(36, 0, 116, topHeight), this, 1006); m_date.SetFormat("dd.MM.yyyy"); m_date.Invalidate(TRUE); CDC *dc=m_date.GetDC(); assert(dc->SelectObject(&greenBrush)); ReleaseDC(dc); With best regards, Sergiy Yakovyn. "Sergiy ...

sorting data #2
Sorry if this has been asked before, but ive searched to no avail, as I dont really know what to call the question. i have the following A B 4 2 1 5 2 3 1 6 4 3 Can I automate the sorting of this data so that for each value in column A the Values in Column B are totaled, ie it becomes A B 1 11 2 3 4 5 Thanks Andy --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You could either sort your data by column A and then Data|subtotals or you could add headers and do Data|pivottable. powelly wrote: > > Sorry if this has been asked before, but ive searched to no avail, as I >...

changed time and date and messed up appointments
Hi I recently went to UK from Australia, then to italy, I must have changed the time zones, and now my appointments are all over the place, Is there a way of getting them back to original times and dates. for the future is there a better way of handling time zones. i also use a pocket pc where i probably changed zones as well. thanks tim See the following MSKB article for a workaround: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=197480 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the mes...

Change to foreign currency in POS 1.0 SP 1a
I am new to MS Dynamics POS and would appreciate assistance in changing the default currency from US$ to Nigeria currency. Simply, I would like the $ symbol change to N. Thanking you for your assistance. Thank you folks. I found the answer in Junaid Idrees'response to Tim Simth's post on 7/24/06. "Sokan33" wrote: > I am new to MS Dynamics POS and would appreciate assistance in changing the > default currency from US$ to Nigeria currency. Simply, I would like the $ > symbol change to N. > > Thanking you for your assistance. ...

Cell comments
I have already created the code using VBA to pull the data from the M Access table. Is there a way to set it up so that when you pass ove the cell it will automatically run my routine -- LA ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LAF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=965 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26920 Hi not possible AFAIK as there's no event which got triggered by just moving over a comment field -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany LAF wrote: > I have alr...

Cannot get email users email to go to isp email. It goes to exchange server instead.
We are using SBS2003 with EXCH2003. We have branch offices. If I put the branch office in SBS2003 as a user and send an email to the user (i.e. user@user.com) it ends up on the server and never gets sent to the branch office user. I'm using the pop3 connector to connect to our mail provider to send and receive mail. I was wondering if there's a way to bypass the server and have the email go directly to the user at our providers server. The reason why I put the branch office user on the server so that we can have the user in our Global Access List when do a mass email. Please advise. ...

operation could not be completed
I have just upgraded to MS office 2003, everything works except outlook where I get the following message. (exchange server) "The operation could not be completed becuase one or more of the parameters are incorrect" I then click ok and it brings up the exchange information which is correct so i click ok and it says"unable to open default folders. the information stored could not be opened" Any ideas Graeme ...

embedded pictures #2
I recently upgraded to the office environment. I am very dismayed to find out that I now have to open each attatchment to view the contents of graphics. In the previous version of outlook express Having images open when I previewed my email was quick and easy. Is there any way to set up office outlook with this same capability? Thanks in advance. No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no...

Outlook 2007 Connection takes 2 minute
We have user (remote office where we have Instagate VPN Router so user is connected using VPN connection) on Dell Laptop Latitutde E6500 with Windows XP SP3 OS and MS office 2007 with latest update. When he opens his outlook 2007 it takes 2 mintues (sometime 3 minutes) to connect to Exchange Server while other users in his office have no problem they are connected in 30 seconds. I googled it but could not find right solution. Thanks, ...