get/change first operation on table 'uprEmployeeCount' failed

I created a 'test' company on V10,  restored the backup from our real company
into this test company.

I have inactivated all the employees in the test company.

Unless I enter Dynamics as sa,  I get the following message:

A get/change first operation on table 'uprEmployeeCount' failed accessing
SQL Data.

Under the more info button:

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Drive][SQL Server] The EXECUTE permission was
denied on the object 'zDP_UPR41600F_1',database 'DYNAMICS', schemo 'dbo'.

I have deleted the UPR41600 table and recreated it but I still get the
message unless I enter Dynamics as 'sa'

Has anyone seen this before or have a suggestion on what is going on?

Doug
--
Doug
0

Have you tried running the GRANT.SQL utility script against your test database?

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Doug" wrote:

> I created a 'test' company on V10,  restored the backup from our real company
> into this test company.
>
> I have inactivated all the employees in the test company.
>
> Unless I enter Dynamics as sa,  I get the following message:
>
> A get/change first operation on table 'uprEmployeeCount' failed accessing
> SQL Data.
>
> Under the more info button:
>
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Drive][SQL Server] The EXECUTE permission was
> denied on the object 'zDP_UPR41600F_1',database 'DYNAMICS', schemo 'dbo'.
>
> I have deleted the UPR41600 table and recreated it but I still get the
> message unless I enter Dynamics as 'sa'
>
> Has anyone seen this before or have a suggestion on what is going on?
>
> Doug
> --
> Doug
0
MarianoGomez (3440)

Have Outlook 2000. How do I get rid of spam?
I need step by step directions because I don't know the termenology. When we open Outlook it comes up under my husband's e-mail. Then I Open mine. He is not spamed. I get hundreds each day. HELP! winnieB <winnieB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need step by step directions because I don't know the termenology. > When we open Outlook it comes up under my husband's e-mail. Then I > Open mine. He is not spamed. I get hundreds each day. HELP! Step by step: 1) Open Internet Explorer. 2) Browse to http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/ 3) Downoad SpamBaye...

Exchange 2000 DST Changes

I want year in one table to be less or equal year in another table
Hi I have some problems writing a query and I hope someone can help me. I have a database with serveal tables. In one table I have this information, Lake ID-number, treatment, year for treatment. In another table I have Lake ID-number, fish species (I am intrested in pike), year when pike is present. I want to find all lakes that have pike present before the treatment was done, I want the year in the second table to me less or equal the year in the first table. Is there a easy way to do this? Thanks Try something like this substituting your table and field names. S...

Changing Item #'s
Is it possible to change the item #'s after the item has already been entered? TMM: No there isn't in the "base" product, but MBS does have a tool that you can use called Item Modifier - this will allow you to change an Item number from one value to another. You can email this address below and they can answer any questions you have about the tool and can tell you what the cost of it is. mbsprofessionalservices@microsoft.com Hope that helps you out, JG "TMM" wrote: > Is it possible to change the item #'s after the item has already been entered? ...

help with dynamic tables

Fill Down Excluding First Row
Greetings, I have a spreadsheet where the first row (1) consists of labels that describe the column located below each label. For example, I have calories, fat, carbs, etc. It is desirable to have some of these columns filled in automatically. For example one row might be "calories from fat," "calories from carbs," etc, and so I'm doing a "fill down" on those columns. Unfortunately, the fill downs are completing the columns with the labels. So I'm wondering if it's possible to: (a) Exclude the label row (row 1) from the fill down or, better yet;...

Getting contents of adjacent cells

Publishing Layout and tables
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to copy and paste text from one cell of a table to another cell in the same table. The document is in Publishing Layout. The paste command deletes the text in the destination cell and then places a big empty text box on top of the table. I do dozens of these documents that are primarily tables and graphics. Previously I used Publisher on my old PC. Should I go back, or can this be done in Word for the mac? Hello, On 2010.01.29 8:44 AM, in article 59bb1ce2.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Toni_T@officefor...

Querying multiple records in two tables

Getting font properties
I have a LOGFONT - complete with all desired properties including face name. I use CFont::CreateFontIndirect() to create a font. If the font I have specified is not available on my machine then it uses the nearest available in some appropriate sense. So far so good. But CFont::GetLogfont() just returns me the LOGFONT which I used to create the font, and not the one it actually adopted - in particular as regards face name. Is there an easy way to get the face name of the font it actually used? Dave -- David Webber Author MOZART the music processor for Windows - http://www.mozart.co.uk...

Excel pivot table #2

Where can I get a good holiday booking form for my golf business?
I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del Sol. One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbers, flight enquiries and car hire enquiries. Any help would be much appreciated on a tight budget. Thanks Dave Wrong forum. Try templates or doing it yourself. :-) -- Russell Dawson Excel Student Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful. "Dave" wrote: > I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del > Sol. > One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbe...

Tables in 2007
What are the advantages to converting a list to a table in 2007? Why does the table have a name? I did read in help that you can post a 2007 table to sharpoint services. What does that mean? -- Thanks. Confused Hi, Go to the excel help and type Tables then open the one that says Demo: Organize your data by using an Excel table, and then in How to do it, click on Overview of Excel Tables if this helps please click yes, thanks "Confused" wrote: > What are the advantages to converting a list to a table in 2007? Why does > the table have a name? > > I did read...

Frame window does not get displayed properly
Hi All, I have a Dialog based applciation. I want to create a Frame window when clicked on the button on Dialog. The problem is I handled the Painting of the dialog (I draw a picture on so WM_PAINT message I handle.) but doing this I am not able to draw the frame window properly. It appears to be transparent to me . I am setting the CFrameWnd to be the child of CDialog Please Can you let me know how to draw the farme window of how can I have a floting window on a dialog. Thanks Anup I don't know if what you are doing is a good idea. But if you want to have a floating window ins...

Deleting a Batch from company DB table SY00500
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C96F54.F7568BB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is there a way to see all the TRX in a Batch saved in SY00500. Also, what if we delete a batch in SY00500 will there be any other place = to look for; besides this? I had a batch sitting here for a long time = and there were few (3) trxs ( Sales Credits) in it as well. I wonder if I could retrieve those one by one and then delete them as = well as these belong to a fiscal period which is closed plus we...

Stop changing of languages in Word 2003 when typing letter.
While typing a letter in Word 2003 it changed from English to what looked like Arabic language. I have rebooted 3 times and started over and still the same occurs. I even copied what I had in English to an email in Yahoo and sent it to myself and rebooted. Came back to that same email and copied it to a new email that I started to myself, and when I started typing it would only type in what looked like Arabic language. This happened to me once a couple of weeks ago, but never occurred again till now. What do I do? In the Language dialog box, turn off the option to autom...

Strange behaviour: show/hide formatting symbols reveals old change
In Word 2007, I'm getting some strange behaviour in a document that was authored by someone else. Track Changes is switched off, all changes have been accepted, and everything looks as it should in whichever view I happen to choose (Print Layout, Draft, whatever). But when I click to show formatting symbols (in whatever view) a whole lot of old changes - deletions AND insertions, ostensibly all accepted, and from before the document got to me - appear in the document, making it quite tricky to work with. These old changes are impervious to anything I try to do with them E...

Color change in cell when > 49.99
I need a cell to change color if the value inside the cell reaches 50 or higher.either text or cell shade. just so it catches the users attention. im running excel 2000. and i have this currently in the cell that i want to aplly this to: =HLOOKUP(D20,'Hidden Data'!GZ10:HB11,2,0)*MAX(15,E20) have you tried conditional formating? format>conditional formating >-----Original Message----- >I need a cell to change color if the value inside the cell reaches 50 or >higher.either text or cell shade. just so it catches the users attention. >im running excel 2000. and i ...

Sending to Distribuiton group from outside the domain fails
Hi, when trying to send to an internal distribution list from an email address outside of our domain the mail does not get through. The error returned from Gmail in this case, is: Technical details of permanent failure: PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 553 Requested action not taken: mailbox name not allowed or chunk too large How can I allow email to be sent to a distribution group from outside of our domain? thanks Paddy. do you have the group restricted to receiving email only from authenicated users? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Paddy Ryan" <paddy@fpmt.org> wrote in m...