General Ledger - General Posting Journal - Printing Preferences

On the General Posting Journal Printed Report (print JE's), how do I add a
column on the printed report to show the Distribution Reference (next to the
account description)?

Example:

Journal    Transaction       Transaction                  Audit Trail
Entry           Type              Reference                       Code
2,083        Standard          Adj Aug Interest        GLTRX0000318

Account            Description **DISTRIBUTION REFERENCE**  Debit  Credit
000-1000-000   Interest Exp    Book interest to actual             xx
xx
0
Cathy (60)

prob.with printing word doc.
greetings, My Word program crashes almost everytime I hit the print button. The last time I tried,it did not crash, but did not print. Instead, it said it was spooling, and stayed there. If it crashes again, what info from the report will be helpful in determining how to fix this problem? If it is a printer driver problem, is it always the printer that I am trying to use to print the word doc.? I have three hooked up at this time. (UPS.etc) The printer that I am trying to use for this doc is practically new. Thanks, JS Make sure that you have the latest driver for your ...

Viewing / Printing more than two pages at once
I'm working on a publication, and I'd like to get a proper overview of it (balance of pictures etc) However, I can only view two pages at a time. Is it possible to view lots of little pages - say 8-10 at a time? Like you can in Powerpoint. If not, can I print lots of pages on one sheet? In the Print setup I can only get two pages at a time. Only in print preview. On the toolbar there is an icon that you can select to show you multiple pages. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "KMcA" <KMcA@discus...

Posting Date used in Revenue Expense Deferral
I have a PM Invoice with Document Date 16/11/2009 and Posting Date of 01/12/2009. Entered Deferral details starting 01/12/2009. In GL the deferral charges commence 01/12/2009 and are all as expected. The Credit entry for the full invoice is posted to GL with posting date of 01/12/2009. The problem I have is that the Debit entry for the full invoice amount is posted to the document date of 16/11/2009 and I want it to be the same as the invoice posting date (01/12/2009) Is there a way to do this? Thanks Audrey ...

Printing single labels directly from CRM 4.0
Hi! We are currently moving from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0 while at the same time introducing many new users to the system. One feature that we would like to have, partly to satisfy new users, would be to print individual account's or contact's addresses to a labelwriter. Basically, the idea would be that from any view you could select 1-n accounts or contacts, then click print label on the toolbar, and then the labels would print from your selected labelprinter. Especially when printing only one or a few labels, this approach would be preferable to printing eg through mailmerge. I'm n...

Printing large cells
I have a spreadsheet in which many of the cells are very large. When the spreadsheet is printed, not all of the large cell contents print. How do I get all of the cell contents to print? ...

How to Print string (Windows Printer) using RMS QSRules.
A windows printer is set as a receipt printer for a register. I need to print strings to this printer using RMS QSRules. How can I do this? I tried using Register.ActivePrinter.PrintNormal(Station as Long,Data as String) but it won't work. By the way, what is Station in the parameter? ...

Print employee record summary Inquiry report
How do i print the employee record summary Inquiry report? There's not a report you can print from the window. You can either do a screen shot of it or create a custom report. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Hazvi" wrote: > How do i print the employee record summary Inquiry report? ...

Combine rows to print on one label
I have imported student information into an excel spreadsheet (use Excel 2003). Each student has one row of information for each course they take. I need to print one label for each student and each course & grade must print on a single label. How do I combine the rows to cause this to happen? assuming the info in the row is divided into separate columns for name, course, grade, etc you can do a mail merge in word using the spreadsheet as the data source "Clearcreek" wrote: > I have imported student information into an excel spreadsheet (use Excel > 2...

Print dialog box using VBA in excel
Hi Everyone, I like to add a print button (that will select several worksheets and print them) in my excel worksheet. I have recorded my action using the macro recorder the problem is I can't select the printer everytime I run the macro it print in the background without asking the user to select the printer and uses the default printer. Can anyone help?? I just want the user to be able to select the desired printer every time before printing. My current code: Sub Print_All() Sheets(Array("Sheet 1", "Sheet 2", "Sheet 3", "Sheet 5)).Select 'intent...

Excel XP will not print
I had to reformat my hard drive and I have reinstaled Office XP Pro and I can print any thing to any printer in my house but Excel will not print to the local printer. Everything else prints to it just fine. Outlook, Word, Access.... everything. It never pops up an error. I see it go to the printer and it never prints. If I try to print it to one of my other printers it will print about 10% of the time. Please, can anyone help me. Try (in Excel) going to File, Page Setup, and reduce the print quality to a lower dpi setting. Then print again... MRO "Chris" <cfshamblin@ne...

Know how to print the paperclip icons for attachments in oultlook 2003.
Hello, I have been looking on Microsoft's website, and other resources, but have no found the solution. Situation: In oulook 2000, when you print an email - at the top is the TO:, FROM:, Subject, CC:, and attachment:. My problem is that in Outlook 2003, the print option for the attachment is missing. Does anyone have a work around? Thanks, Joe Cooper joe.cooper@geek.com ...

Threads in Posting
Hey Guys, Not trying to flame, but.... Do you think you could thread replies rather than posting them as new posts? It would make it so much easier to follow what's going on. Thanks. That's usually a feature controlled by your newsreader. In WLM the setting is View > View by conversation. You should have something similar in Agent Forte. -- Google is your friend..... <James@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:bt7rs59p1rk647rh8u3gdn2o1nhg2a6s4c@4ax.com... > Hey Guys, > > Not trying to flame, but.... > > Do you think you could thread...

Borders not printing at all
Publisher 2000, making a flyer and no borders are printing. I moved all borders in 2 inches just to test and still border is not printing. Any ideas? guitarman <guitarman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Publisher 2000, making a flyer and no borders are printing. Borders for what? Explain. > I moved all borders in 2 inches just to test and still border > is not printing. Any ideas? Printer make and model? hp t45xi officejet. Thanks! "Uncle Grumpy" wrote: > guitarman <guitarman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > > >Publisher 2000, making ...

Fonts do not print in colur used when document created.
When I create a document in either Word ot Publisher the text is not always printed in the colour selected. This problem seems particular to Red & Blue. can any one help please. Peeter Have you tried some maintenance on your printer? Are you saving as a PDF? This problem has been reported using Microsoft's save as add-in. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Peter Piper" <PeterPiper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76737C66-2B07-42DF-BFC5-828A14CE135F@microsoft.com... > When I create a document in either Word ot Publisher t...

print startup tab of msconfig
dose any one have a safe way to print the start up tab of msconfig "Smiles" <smile_inspector@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OIfsmfhvKHA.1984@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > dose any one have a safe way to print the start up tab of msconfig If you use a screen capture utility to get a PICTURE of the appropriate tab of msconfig, you should then be able to print the picture easily enough using the standard methods. I have Gadwin Print Screen on my computer and used it just now to capture images of the start tab of msconfig. The pictures created by the screen ...

Extra pages in form printing
I have a form that exceeds a single printed page. When it is printed extra pages are produced. The extra pages occur after the first printed page but before the rest of the page of the form is printed and another extra page after the rest of the page is printed. The extra pages contain the same background used in the form. In design view I've made sure to shorten up the background to be even with the footer but it doesn't seem to help. Any suggestion on how to get rid of the extra pages in my printout? Thanks. -- Linda I still do not understand why people print forms. For...

Printing Form 1096
This function should be included in the software! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=20ff4f89-dda7-4896-96f2-6d18c0df63b1&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains T...

Max Row Height not long enough to print
How can I have text in a cell that is longer than the maximum row height (409) print? Hi Dee You can use a text box from the Drawing tool -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Dee" <Dee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9531E0F9-61F8-4226-9459-2478595CE814@microsoft.com... > How can I have text in a cell that is longer than the maximum row height > (409) print? Thanks Ron, The only problem is that most of the cells will have this problem. :) Dee "Ron de Bruin" wrote: > Hi Dee > > You can use a text box from ...

Convert Publisher files to PDF or PS for commercial printing? How?
I was interested in an exchange I just read here about converting publisher files to PDF or PS and then taking them to commercial printer. Is there anywhere in the manuals (or help files) that would shed a little more light on that? I do many brochures for various small clients and usually just print them at home using paper direct paper -- probably the MOST expensive, most labor-intensive way to go. But I have never really understood the concept of "pack and go" -- just as I've never really figured out how to use PS fonts on my cheapie HP home printer. Anybody who cou...

Labels should be easier to print #2
There are almost a dozen steps needed to print just one barcode label. This could be simplified onto one window to select the printer, label type, and quantity. It would also be nice to always have the label printer as the default for this type of printing. ...

Print all accounts contact details and balance summary
Is there a way I can extract and print all my accounts balance and account contact details. In Quicken, this was a standard report. I find this useful as I travel a lot and god forbid but if something were to happen to me, my spouse should know about my account balances and who to call to manage accounts. Thanks - Manish One of the built in reports should do just that. If you're using 2005, you should switch to advanced reports and it's called Account balances with details under the Assets and Liabilities section. I forget where it is in earlier versions, but probably in a ...

shrink excel page to print out standard size
I would like to print out an excel page on to a standard sheet of paper. Can not figure it out. In Page Setup>Page look at "Fit to" 1 by 1 Depending upon the size of the printrange the printout may not be readable. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 11 May 2010 15:50:03 -0700, clara <clara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to print out an excel page on to a standard sheet of paper. Can >not figure it out. ...

Publisher printing problem #2
When I do a brochure,the edge of the printing does not print. I have the margins set for zero and the text all fits in the text box. If I move the text box inward it will print but leaves too large an edge on the right side. I have no problem with the left side printing all the way to the edge when I need it. I print on an hp deskjet 970Cxi Any help is appreciated A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from pam <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > When I do a brochure,the edge of the printing does not > print. I have the margins s...

Excel 2002- Color cell borders print in black
In prior versions of Excel, they printed in grey. A workaround is to draw an arrow auto shape on the worksheet, then Format The Object line in the cell border color. Then Set The Auto Shape Defaults for the arrow. The cell borders then print as expected. Thanks in advance for any clues. ...

File Size Increases won't print to network printer
I have a user who is trying to print a one page document - size is 172kb. She is using publisher 2003. It will print fine to her deskjet - but of course very slow. And we are able to print in to a network black and white printer. Problem is when she prints to the color network printer, a HP4550, the spooling increases the file size to over 900+ mg. and never prints. I've tried this on two different network printers. Same results. I was able to have her send this to a user using publisher XP and she was able to print it to the same network color printer, without any problems. Any...