full text indexing

Every table needs to be created so they can be full text indexed enhancing
the search capability.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=b3051f89-4188-4427-9817-7e9e24b8b19a&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Chuck4017 (74)

SQL2005 does this.

"Chuck" wrote:

> Every table needs to be created so they can be full text indexed enhancing
> the search capability.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=b3051f89-4188-4427-9817-7e9e24b8b19a&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
Have a look at Smartfill from Rockton Software. I think this already does
what you want.

http://www.rocktonsoftware.com/products.aspx?p=5

David Musgrave [MSFT]
Senior Development Consultant
Escalation Engineer - Great Plains

http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics

and confers no rights.

The links in this message may lead to third-party Web sites. Microsoft
provides third-party resources to help you find customer service and/or
technical support resources. Information at these sites may change without
notice. Microsoft is not responsible for the content at any third-party Web
sites and does not guarantee the accuracy of third-party information.

"Chuck" wrote:

> Every table needs to be created so they can be full text indexed enhancing
> the search capability.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=b3051f89-4188-4427-9817-7e9e24b8b19a&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
dmusgrav1 (1325)
7/26/2007 12:40:01 AM
Thanks for the info but here's what I'm looking at.

I can full text index the iv00101 but the iv00103 I'm unable to full text
index it because I think the PKIV00103 contains a small int any ideas....?

"David Musgrave [MSFT]" wrote:

> Have a look at Smartfill from Rockton Software. I think this already does
> what you want.
>
> http://www.rocktonsoftware.com/products.aspx?p=5
>
> David Musgrave [MSFT]
> Senior Development Consultant
> Escalation Engineer - Great Plains
> Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific
>
> Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)
> http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics
>
> mailto:David.Musgrave@online.microsoft.com
>
> Any views contained within are my personal views and
> not necessarily Microsoft Business Solutions policy.
> and confers no rights.
>

> The links in this message may lead to third-party Web sites. Microsoft
> provides third-party resources to help you find customer service and/or
> technical support resources. Information at these sites may change without
> notice. Microsoft is not responsible for the content at any third-party Web
> sites and does not guarantee the accuracy of third-party information.
>

> "Chuck" wrote:
>
> > Every table needs to be created so they can be full text indexed enhancing
> > the search capability.
> >
> > ----------------
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=b3051f89-4188-4427-9817-7e9e24b8b19a&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Chuck4017 (74)
7/30/2007 7:18:10 PM
On Jul 30, 10:18 pm, Chuck <Ch...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the info but here's what I'm looking at.
>
> I can full text index the iv00101 but the iv00103 I'm unable to full text
> index it because I think the PKIV00103 contains a small int any ideas....?
>

> "David Musgrave [MSFT]" wrote:
> > Have a look at Smartfill from Rockton Software. I think this already does
> > what you want.
>
> >http://www.rocktonsoftware.com/products.aspx?p=5
>
> > David Musgrave [MSFT]
> > Senior Development Consultant
> > Escalation Engineer - Great Plains
> > Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific
>
> > Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)
> >http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics
>
> > mailto:David.Musgr...@online.microsoft.com
>
> > Any views contained within are my personal views and
> > not necessarily Microsoft Business Solutions policy.
> > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,
> > and confers no rights.
>
> > The links in this message may lead to third-party Web sites. Microsoft
> > provides third-party resources to help you find customer service and/or
> > technical support resources. Information at these sites may change without
> > notice. Microsoft is not responsible for the content at any third-party Web
> > sites and does not guarantee the accuracy of third-party information.
>
> > "Chuck" wrote:
>
> > > Every table needs to be created so they can be full text indexed enhancing
> > > the search capability.
>
> > > ----------------
> > > This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
> > > suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
> > > Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this
> > > link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
> > > click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> > >http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbro...- Hide quoted text -

Hi Chuck

How i can full test index IV00101?