FRx statements exported to one Excel workbook

Clients would like to export chained FRx reports to export to one Excel
workbook for easier e-mailing.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5c667c48-735e-42b4-9946-e0828c830c42&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Midwest (3)

Sorting by Color in Excel 2000
I want to sort text by color. I have a worksheet with some rows in black font and some in red. I need to group the rows in red font together. Is there anyway to sort by color? Thanks Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/SortByColor.htm not possible without VBA -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Greg" <gregor1974@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:0ce901c4ac89$2be98dc0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I want to sort text by color. I have a worksheet with > some rows in black font and some in red. I need to group > the rows in red font together. Is there anyw...

Incorrect formatting opening .csv file in Excel
When opening a database generated .csv file with the following data: "1","10E-024","1" Excel opens it incorrectly formatting the text as a scientific number: 1 1.0E-24 1 If I save the file as .txt, and open in excel using the import wizard, I can specify that the column should be text, and the item code 10E-024 appears correctly. However this is far from ideal, as it relies on a manual step and the file cannot be saved as .csv again - otherwise the same fault happens next time the file it opened. Is there a way of forcing Excel to open .csv files in raw da...

How do you combine two columns to one? Help!!!!!!
I have address numbers in column A and street names in column B, I want to combine all of both columns into one without going through the whole process for each individual cells. HELP!!!!!! "sttrumpet" <sttrumpet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F72E43CE-CA99-4CD0-BCA1-85EFADCB459D@microsoft.com... > I have address numbers in column A and street names in column B, I want to > combine all of both columns into one without going through the whole process > for each individual cells. HELP!!!!!! Use the fuction =A1&B1 in cell B1 Drag the function ...

Great Plains Basic, Standard, Professional. . . which one?
There are three versions of Great Plains: basic, standard, and professional. -Which one works best with RMS, or is there even a difference among the three? -Will all of them allow sync'ing of open and closed POs? -What, in general, are the price breaks for those three versions? David David, You need to work directly with a Great Plains partner. Implementing GP is no small task, and your GP Partner will be able to assess your workflow needs and show you which version and modules for GP would work best for you. If you need a referral, let me know. -- Mobitech Lady Amy Luby Mobite...

Excel #21
I have another question for this paper that I'm working on and I can't seem to find the answer to. I'm a new user for Excel and I know next to nothing about it. Any help you can give me would be great... The question is: "If you see a spreadsheet with row AND column headings as NUMBERS, what is the problem (if any!!)? Tools > Options > General tab > uncheck R1C1 reference style > OK "allybell1980" wrote: > I have another question for this paper that I'm working on and I can't seem > to find the answer to. I'm a new user for Excel...

One or more margins are set outside the printable area...
Greetings. I had this message a few years (and Office generations and OS) ago. At that time, I think it was resolved by deleting a normal.dot file (which I did this time) or downloading new printer driver (which I have done). The problem persists. Could I have a step-by-step walk through, please? I have Office 2008 with Snow Leopard, and a Canon Pixma iP2000. Thanks. ...

Merging Excel Sheet with Excel Sheet (Just like in MS Word!)
Hi everyone, Purpose: create classroom roster between one Excel spreadsheet as data source and another excel sheet. I know how to use one excel spreadsheet as a data source to merge with another word document; however, by using this method, I found that the link between the files keep dropping from time to time, especially when the folder has been moved around. I'm thinking of creating the same layout of the Word document in another Excel spreadsheet and somehow "LINK" the data source and the other spreadsheet together, but I'm not sure how, or whether thi...

Push single contact field data into prepared excel workbook
I am new to macros but ameager to get some formulated to help run my small business. I have been trying to find some code which suits my requirement of pushing signgular fields from a contact into a pre-prepared excel book which is loaded with the next stage of macro-powered automation. I recieve enquiries both via email and by phone. I use my blackberry to save phone enquiries to address book and Anagram for Blackberry to capture the required contact data from our email enquiry form. Both are then synchronised with my Outlook contacts. Either from the point of creation, or through ...

Can you move a page from one publication to another?
Is there a way to pick up a page from another publisher document and move it into the one you are currently creating? Select all, copy, and paste. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Melis" <Melis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE2DE89E-E052-4A56-9E62-79C8528450D4@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to pick up a page from another publisher document and move > it > into the one you are currently creating? ...

the last one to three characters of Y-axis label cannot be display
I am using Sony VAIO laptop (Model PCG-K23). The y-axis labe cannot be display fully in Excel 2003, Excel XP, and even Excel Work that came with this laptop. The Sony customer care guys attribute this problem to MS software problem. Does any one know how I can solve this problem? I have updated my Office2003, Window XP, and even graphic driver (ATI Radeon IGP). ...

Read from Barcode Reader in Excel and Auto hit enter
I am trying to read a barcode off an item, it then goes into it's place in the excel sheet but I cannot get it to automatically hit enter, I have to walk back to machine to hit it. As I recall (12 years ago...) there is a setting on the barcode reader to add Line Feed -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Neo" <Neo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB95BB3A-91C8-4965-9528-7D32920B81EB@microsoft.com... >I am trying to read a barcode off an item, it then goes into it's place in > the excel sheet but I cannot ...

Workbooks that are not directly linked updating?
I have 3 workbooks: WB1, WB2, and WB3. WB1 and WB2 are both linked to WB3 but not each other. WB1 contains volumes and WB2 contains costs. When I open these two together and say no to updating the values change anyway. Any clue on why two workbooks update even if I say no or don't want to have WB3 open? -- MM ...

Excell 2002 xp
need to enable file sharing so that we can have version control on a Excel document Tools, Share Workbook, select (put a check mark into) the option "Allow changes by more than one user...." Then make choices in the Advanced tab as desired.... MRO "sarosh Tafti" <sarosh.tafti@mcdanalds.ca> wrote in message news:071401c38219$9bcc8110$a401280a@phx.gbl... > need to enable file sharing so that we can have version > control on a Excel document ...

How can I have an initial zero in an Excel cell?

Workbook prints as 2 separate print jobs
When sending an Excel workbook consisting of 1-10 worksheets and choosing the Print Entire Workbook option, the print job prints as though it were two different print jobs sent to the printer. This happens when choosing a Xerox printer-copier, and also when choosing to print to Acrobat Distiller. Any fixes? Suggestions? Thanks. -- Alice. ...

excel causing system to be in low system resource
Hi all. Whenever i open my excel application, i am always prompted low system resource and have to exit the application. However all my other office applications like word, access work fine when i open them. I face similar problems before and i reinstall excel to solve the problem. Is there a better solution which can solve this problem once and for all? Thks in advance ...

Change theme colors in Excel
Working in the Excel 2010 Beta version, but I think it's the same in 2007... How can I change the theme and/or standard colors? I can find the colors I want with "more colors" but I have to add to recent colors EACH time I use Excel. Any way to change default settings for the color palette? ...

Copy sheet in Excel
Hi Wonder if anyone of you encounter this problem before? When I try to copy worksheet in a workbook, the following prompt comes up, indicating name conflict. "A formula or sheet you want to move or copy contains the name 'aaaa', which already exists on the destination worksheet. Do you want to use this version of the name? - To use the name as defined in the destination sheet, click Yes - To rename the range referred to in the formula or worksheet, click No, and enter a new name in the Name Conflict dialog box" When I clicked yes, another prompt comes up indicating ...

American Express
I have my account set up to automatically update from Money 2005 My amex account has multiple cards The statement uploaded into MSM 2005 includes transactions from all cards I want transactions from each card seperated Any ideas Money 2004. "Phil" <Phil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7CD0B78-10AB-4A9E-B272-1299B5866B4D@microsoft.com... >I have my account set up to automatically update from Money 2005 > My amex account has multiple cards > The statement uploaded into MSM 2005 includes transactions from all cards > I want transactions from each c...

[Excel 2003] problem in files with pivottables after install Office Service Pack 3
Hi all. System: Windows XP Pro SP2, Office 2003 Professional + Service Pack 3 I have a problem with some xls files after install office service pack 3. With service pack 2 this files normal open. With service pack 3 after open file displays dialog (my translate from russian) "In workbook ... have contents which can not be read. Try restore contents of workbook ? If you trust source of this workbook, press button YES". If I press "No" - file not opens. If I press "Yes", displays next dialog. This dialog form content a list of corrections in file. Biggest pa...

One BIG reason for the decline in the news groups.
You never put Windows 7 on the newsgroups. You put 64 bit which coverts all three O/S's I you would have put all the Windows 7 N/G's I think you would have seen a gain instead of a decline. -- Have a good day, RScotti remove "nospam" in order to email me. ...

Combining Excel files
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C39406.568A3A80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have all my timesheets in separate files and I would like to extract = values from each file to use in analyzing my time spent on projects and = time spend doing administrative tasks, etc. Can someone give me some tips on how to get started (e.g.. how to = extract valves from one file to another) Thanks Cory ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C39406.568A3A80 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859...

Automatically pull data from one file to populate a template
Hi Everyone... Just beginning to get the hang of vba coding in excel. I would like to implement a new feature in a spreadsheet here at the office. We currently have a master records sheet containing vital information on unit processing. Each unit then has a sub file containing additional information. Currently one must populate the master record file. Then open a template and populate another file with the same information. I would like to streamline this process and have the data in the master record file automatically inserted into the template, allowing the user to only have to ...

how to fix cells in excel and other move
I saw alot of excel wher some celles do not move and other move up and down so can any body help me to know how to make it Try this. Click on a cell, say B2 and pull-down: Window > Freeze Panes -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200847 "Bassam" wrote: > I saw alot of excel wher some celles do not move and other move up and down > so can any body help me to know how to make it ...

How to put VBA formula in Excel Sheet
hi there, how can i fix the error for this VBA? Sub PutDate() Range("A1") = "="Date :" & TEXT(TODAY(),"dd-mm-yy")" End Sub pls. help me for this. thanks in advance. EricBB One way: Public Sub PutDate() Range("A1").Formula = "=""Date :"" & TEXT(TODAY(),""dd-mm-yy"")" End Sub Note that quotes within the formula string must be doubled. In article <AA203817-803E-40C2-B617-7B1BDC3E1A59@microsoft.com>, EricBB <EricBB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: &...