FRx Service Pack download links are broke for 6.5 sp7

https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/greatplains/downloads/servicepack/frx65sqloverview.htm

The links on this page are broken - the files do not exist on the FTP.

If there is an alternate location, I am open.
0
jerry (163)

Jerry wrote:
> https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/greatplains/downloads/servicepack/frx65sqloverview.htm
> The links on this page are broken - the files do not exist on the FTP.
> If there is an alternate location, I am open.

It doesn't work from IE, don't know for other browsers. Fire up any ftp
client and navigate to:

ftp://ftp.greatplains.com/dynamicsftp/frx/servicepacks/frx65/frx65sp7/FRx65_servicepack7_SQL.zip

Access is anonymous to ftp://ftp.greatplains.com/dynamicsftp

Make sure you specify this sublocation. If not, it will point you to ftp
root and dynamics ftp location is not accessible from it.

I have noticed the same thing with almost all the links on Customer
Source reffering to ftp.greatplains.com

0
milan1 (12)

Linking Charts to publisher file saved as web page
Good Day I hope someone can help me with this question - I am using publisher 2007 to create a newsletter ( Saved as web page ) on our local intarnet. I am now trying to add / link charts and excel tables to the newsletter. I am only able to paste as picture and have them dynamically update with daily sales for example. Can anyone help me with this . . . I am trying to find a way to insert excel charts and tables into my publisher 2007 webpage and have them automatically update when the excel files update - I do not want to copy and paste and re-publish everyday ...

Username/Domain/Password prompt appearing when attempting to download Offline Address Book (Outlook 2000) #2
Evening all! Hope someone can help me with this, before I lose ALL my hair! :o) We've got multiple Outlook 2000 users who connect an exchange server, but they an "Enter Password" box appears, prompting for a Username, Domain & Password. The box is blank & no matter what u enter it just re-appears, until they press the ESC key once. The box'll then disappear & Outlook closes OK...but I don't think the Offline address book is updating. 20% of the time, the box doesn't appear when closing Outlook, it's just the other 80%! :( They get this whether they...

SMTPSVC Event ID:2012 after applying Service Pack 1
After I applied Service Pack 1 for Exchange 2003, I am now getting multiple warning of "SMTPSVC Event ID: 2012" in my system log. -- Eric Sabo NT Administrator Can we see the description also? "Sabo, Eric" wrote: > After I applied Service Pack 1 for Exchange 2003, I am now getting multiple > warning of "SMTPSVC Event ID: 2012" in my system log. > > -- > Eric Sabo > NT Administrator -- Help fight spam - designate sending servers for your domain. http://spf.pobox.com The description is the following: SMTP could not connect to the DNS s...

Phone field should allow for 5 digit extension number.
Many companies, including Microsoft, have 5 digit extensions for their phone numbers. i.e xxx-xxx-xxxx ext. xxxxx Dynamics is limited to 4. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/...

Synchronization of email accounts...how do you stop the download?
How do you stop the auto-downloading of inbox messages from the default (earthlink) accounts. This happens every time I open Windows Mail. Tools, Options, and on the General tab uncheck "Send and Receive messages at startup". Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ------------------------------------------------------ "leebc" wrote in message news:AA6E4253-10B1-4A7C-88BE-8E5AB210C19D@microsoft.com... How do you stop the auto-downloading of inbox messages from the default (earthlink) accounts. This happens every time I open Windows Mail. ...

lotus notes 6.5.3 local area server connection setup !!!
Hello All, I need to find lotus notes 6.5.3. connection server setup details. After I was installed 6.5.3 .I go to setup local area connection server.Type for Server name: xxxxxxxxxxxx then Destination server address setup to xxxxxx for address after that Open the link to the databases on the server, File - Database - Open but there is no my server name in this point Can anybody to help me about this. thanks. Aydin YILDIZ ay_yildiz1881@yahoo.com No, but a support group for Lotus Notes would be where I would start. = Whatever made you think this is an Outlook issue? --=20 Milly S...

Synchronizing --> Download Address Book
I have a number of users that when they choose to download the Address Book and select the choice for the complete book, they do not get the get the whole Address Book. We are using Outlook 97 and 2000. Any thoughts on this? ...

CComboBox #5
I have VC6 and am using MFC. I'm using RichEdit. I'm calling a modeless dialog box (Dialog Editor) that contains two CComboBoxes. The program works fine but with one exception: Whenever you select the arrow button next to the dropdown list box it doesn't come up with the list box at all! What can I do to make this work? There's got to be something simple. (If I haven't cover it all feel free to ask me.) Any help would be appreciated. Scott "Scott Starker" <Scott_Starker@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23Y7kzBksDHA.4056@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I h...

Exchange 5.5 sp4 - MAPI clients can not connect
We have an Exchange 5.5 server running on WIN2k O/S. It been running fine for a long time. Recently, users have been losing connection(s) to the store. Each time the store and all Exchange services are running properly and MAILBOX resources via the admin pull up successfully. The only remedy for our 100 + MAPI clients (only), is to restart the Exchange services, then, they can log back in... same issue will re-occur a day or two later. I'm suspecting something is screwing up RPC connections that prevent the MAPI users to get to their e-mail accts. STORE.EXE version is 5.5.2658.3...

An Exchange 5.5 Mailbox won't disappear when servers sync
We have 2 Exch 5.5 servers, one in UK and one in Kenya - they are happily synching address lists (we have tested this over the past 24 hours) A few days ago one of our mailboxes here had to be moved to the Kenya server (this is a common thing that we have to do when staff from UK go to work in Africa - due to bandwidth etc!!!) and I deleted the mailbox here. After several syncs the Kenya server still "sees" the mailbox and so the mailbox cannot be added locally. We have tried rebooting, requesting full directory syncs, but nothing seems to shift it. We've created and deleted ma...

Conditional formatting
Hi Excel Experts I am creating several workbooks, one will be mine, and the others linked to mine and sent to people for them to revise and return to me to enable mine to automatically update, (the linked cells will contain blanks or numbers). Please could you tell me if there is a formula I could use in conditional formatting to enable me to identify in my workbook which linked cells will have changed, i.e. when a number is revised or added to blank cell the font colour changes , or if the number is deleted the blank cell changes colour? I hope I have explained myself correctly Man...

linking Excel table to word
Can anyone tell me how I can have an excel table linked to a word table so that the word table dynamically updates itself based on the values in excel cells? Much appreciate it if anyone can point me to direction Thrava Hi in MS Word just insert the Excel sheet as Excel object (Edit - Paste Special) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Thrava" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:0cea01c46e91$faae80b0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can anyone tell me how I can have an excel table linked to > a word table so that the word table dynamically u...

Try on these pack for MS Internet Explorer
--ghupnihmofyfpvtc Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="uxvfhywtaeo"; type="multipart/alternative" --uxvfhywtaeo Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="yapnfnffssahl" --yapnfnffssahl Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your...

Custom Workspace Template Not Linking to Projects
Experts, I publised a test project on PWA for Project Server 2007. I then went to that new Workspace and made several changes to the Issues and Risks columns and over all views. I then saved the site as a template, sent the .stp file to our sharepoint admin and she executed the STSADM command to load new the template. I then went to PWA Site Provisioning setting and switched the default template to the new one. so far so good? When I went to create a new project schedule and published, i created the schedule and workspace but they're not linked. Meanining that I dont see t...

The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service service failed to sta
Several error messages in the System event log as follows: Event Type: Error Event Source: Service Control Manager Event Category: None Event ID: 7000 Date: 5/12/2004 Time: 3:18:56 PM User: N/A Computer: CRM01 Description: The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service service failed to start due to the following error: The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Hi Brian I have had same hassle at one of ou...

Problems downloading E*TRADE statements
I am using Money 2007 and downloading (not importing) transaction statements from E*TRADE. When the statement contains interest or divident transactions Money insists on assigning an investment to those transactions? How can I get Money to treat those transactions as cash only transactions? When Money matches a downloaded stock transaction with an entry I manually created, Money overwrites the transaction details, so instead of seeing e.g. purchased 100 MSFT at 100, I just see Jdbl. How can I get Money to clear the transaction, but not overwrite the transaction details? Regards Pieter...

Web Services Javascript
I've used the code to generate a webservices callout through Javascript from the Stunnware site successfully multiple times and it works great (http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=jswebservice). I am now trying to modify this code to generate for CRM Live. As I understand it, you have to place a piece of code for login credentials. Has anyone given this a try before? Managed to resolve this issue. You have to change the authentication type from a 0 to 1. "@VGroupby1" wrote: > I've used the code to generate a webservices callout through Javascript from ...

Service Unavailable 09-23-04
The CRM system has suddenly stopped working. All I get is a message "System Unavailable" The relevent services are running under a user "crmadmin" which is an administrator. The services have all started automatically. Anyone got any ideas? PLEASE -- Leo Leibovici First check to make sure all the CRM services are running in Service Manager. If not, manually start them. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 07:53:05 -0700, "Leo Leibovici" <LeoLeibovici@discussion...

Can't change Enterprise Configuration Recepient Update Service
Guys, I tried to change the Enterprise Configuration RUS from System Manager and I received an error 80004005 server not operational. I ve used ADSIEdit to check for the servername but the CN=SERVER object was not there.Is there anything I can do Our Exchange Enterprise Configuration Recepient Update Service is still pointing to old server, this is making the whole environment very unstable. Your help is most appreciated. Environment: Exchange Server 2003 SP1, Windows Server 2003 -- Buchi ...

Update GAL exchange 5.5
HI How to update Global Address list in Exchange server 5.5 with service pack 4. Thanks Shaikh Not sure what you mean by update GAL? SusanV "Shaikh" <smahaboob@dishnet.com> wrote in message news:ebaAdEjuDHA.3416@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > HI > > How to update Global Address list in Exchange server 5.5 with service pack > 4. > > Thanks > Shaikh > > > I mean , i want to update my GAL so that old e-mail address which is deleated will remove form GAL. the reson is i am getting junk mails to old E-mail box's which r removed and system ...

Word as email editor #6
I'm using Outlook 98 and Word 2000. I want to use Word as my e-mail editor in Outlook 98. When I go to Mail Format to turn on Word as my e-mail editor, it doesn't allow me to choose Word AND also choose HTML as my message format. One without the other basically is useless, i.e. why bother to use Word as the e-mail editor if I can't send elements other than text. ALSO, when I try to send an e- mail directly from Word, under File, New there is no "General" tab which means I can't choose "e-mail message." It's as if a chunk of something is mis...

Pictures #6
How do you save all the pictures at once to a folder. When I select all, I don't see that option. ...

#REF Links
Why do I get a #REF error or #VALUE error with a spreadsheet tha calculates from another workbook? If I go to edit links and open th source document, the formulas "magically" fix themselves. Still, it' frustrating having to open the source file to fix -- rndyda ----------------------------------------------------------------------- rndydav's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3533 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55103 what formulas? Some, such as INDIRECT only work on OPEN workbooks. -- Don Guillet...

cell color #5
Dear All, My OS is WindowsXP pro and Office is 2003. In WindowsXP, there are many users, now there is one user in Excel, after apply the fill color, the color can not appear, only in Print Preview can see the color applied. help pls. thank you berry See this: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531 Biff "berrylei" <berrylei@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EE1354C-542D-4EDB-BDE6-52FDB6A3C78B@microsoft.com... > Dear All, > > My OS is WindowsXP pro and Office is 2003. > In WindowsXP, there are many users, now there is one user > in Excel...

Changing Exch 5.5 Svc accounts
Hi, I'm trying to change the exchange 5.5 service accounts to a new account in a new domain (from oldNTDomain\oldNTAccount to newADDomain\newADAccount). However, both the Microsoft Exchange Directory service and the Microsoft Exchange Message Transfer Agent service will not start when the log on credentials are changed over to the new account. All other services will start up fine. Permissions have been granted to the new account on the org, site, containers, shares and local security policy on the Exchange server. Does anyone have any suggestions or possible next steps to resolve...