FRx Range Limitations

I am planning to use the FRx reporting tool to build reports where I need to
filter based on From To situation, in the accounts field and segment field,
any one have an idea about that ...
--
Technical Manager
ZFP-IT

Selecting Range issue/ nightmare

Worksheet().Range.Calculate Problem
I am having a major problem with these two lines of code in my otherwise great reporting tool: Worksheets("Goals Tracker").Select Worksheets("Goals Tracker").Range("G3:GA712").Calculate These 2 lines freezes up my computer to the point that I can't use any other application on my computer. It takes forever (over an hour, the last time I let it run complete) to calculate one sheet in the workbook. I need to find out if there is another way to get this done faster. Any help will be appreaciated. There's no need to select the worksheet in o...

FRx WebPort #2
Could someone please help me! I have set up an image with FRx and WebPort on it. I have finally gotten it to work but when I log into WebPort there is no Repository in there! Also I notice that the Administrator password, continues to be blank. Any thoughts? Thanks Debra ...

Add Analytical Accounting budgets to FRx
The Analytical Accounting module has the ability to maintain budgets, but these budgets are not available in FRx. The actual amounts from dimensions are available in FRx but not the budgets. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Bus...

Email Limit
Hello, Can Exchange prevent a certain number of emails from being sent? For example, a colleague sent out 5 emails in one go from Outlook and they all delivered. However, when trying to send 200 at once it came back with a relay error. Is there anywhere in Exchange to check this out and change it? Kind regards and many thanks for your help, Jeff There is a recipient limit within Exchange. Check the Global Settings-Message Delivery properties. Nue "jeffuk123" <jeffuk123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFFF1D68-BC56-4811-8082-5B9AD6F29400@microsoft.co...

FRX should let you opt out of "historical rates are applied" warni
I have a tree with 30+ companies, some of which are in a foreign currency. Whenever I run account level reports I get the warning message "historical rates are applied only at the financial level" for each foreign company. It is annoying to me to have to continually click OK to get these statements to run, but I need them at the account level. You should have a "Don't show this message again" check box on the warning, or show it only when you drill down to the account level. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to th...

Word limits my documents to 1 page. Why?
Something is preventing my documents from being more than 1 page in length. Any ideas? What version of Word? For a start, go to Format | Columns, click on the preset picture for One, and click OK. Does that help? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "TLC2" <TLC2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C15C867-D05E-4E3E-8494-2531DB52099B@microsoft.com... > Something is preventing my documents from being more than 1 page in > length. > Any ideas? ...

FRx Dynamics Login window when drilling down to GP detail
Is there any way to bypass the Dynamics login window when drilling down to GP detail from FRx Viewer? No. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Elaine" wrote: > Is there any way to bypass the Dynamics login window when drilling down to GP > detail from FRx Viewer? ...

Is there a size limit to Notes #2
In characters or words (approximately). Be nice to know in advance instead of getting truncated unexpectedly. ...

Add/Delete/Change Comments in a Range
Dear all, I have a report to do, with the following fields: A B C 1 Group Channel Sales 2 He Hypermarket 300 3 He Multishop 700 4 CA Export 150 Until now everything is ok but I need to give support for this data in this report. So I need to insert comments in the sales range in order to inform the customers in each channel. For this I have another support report: A B C D E 1 Group Chan...

Chart with wide range of data
Hi I had a line chart displaying wide range of data Example: Training Expenses DeptA 100,000 DeptB 2,000 DeptC 150 DeptD 5,000 Tried to plot DeptA data in 2nd axis but feel that it is not easy to understand the chart cus there is a large gap between DeptA and DeptC data. Appreciate if anyone could advise or suggest better way of plotting this chart. TIA Conventional wisdom suggests using a log scale, but you're still have a wide span across all the data. Also, most people who read figures about training expenses for different departments are not well vers...

How to name the range that has been filtered?
I tend to name the range which obtained by filter, but when I cancel th filter function, the named range will alter, why, how can I name th filtered range that coldn't be affected by other Excel manipulation -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Select the entire filtered list, then <F5>, "Special", Click on "VisibleCellsOnly", then <OK>. Now, just click in the name box, and type in your range name, then <Enter>. -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence with...

How do I get the 2nd Mode in a range of cells
I want to attain the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. most frequent number in a range of cells. Using the Mode function I can receive the most frequent but how do I get the 2nd, 3rd, 4th,etc. from the same range. Thanks. Hi assuming your list of numbers is in A1:A10 try the following formulas: B1: = MODE($A$1:$A$10) B2: (array entered with CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER) = MODE(IF(COUNTIF($B$1:B1,$A$1:$A$10)=0,$A$1:$A$10+{0,0})) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > I want to attain the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. most frequent > number in a range of...

Internal message size limit
In Exchange 5.5, can you set a global message size limit for internal messages, like you can do with Internet Mail Connector? not really...you can configure a message size limit on MTAs, but if you want it applied to everyone, you need to do it on each mailbox, individually... "dlw" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:031301c4977d$95499470$a401280a@phx.gbl... > In Exchange 5.5, can you set a global message size limit > for internal messages, like you can do with Internet Mail > Connector? > You can force all messages through the MTA h...

Limit records in combo box
I want a combo box (which is placed in the sub form) to display only those rows, which falls under the creiteria given in the main form Maran, It would have been helpful to include an example, so any response could be a bit more specific. You'll want to use the value of some field on the form as a criteria against that same field in your combobox query. For example... field [City] = "Boston" on a form. In the query behind the combo, against the City field, a criteria of... =Forms!frmYourFormName!City will filter the records returned in the combo to only &...

Rules storeage limit
I've found that there is a 32KB storeage limit for rules on the exchange server. Is there any way to change this? If not, why? 32KB is a rather small limit, and as such, you can only make like 60 or so rules at best. It's a limitation of the RPC call. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;241325&sd=tech "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:296E98A6-3A48-4DDC-8CE4-DED673D54437@microsoft.com... > I've found that there is a 32KB storeage limit for rules on the exchange > server. Is there any way to change this?...

VBA to get a range or worksheet from a closed workbook
eg - workbook on a server holds data - it has a tab called "Costing" an the file is closed. What VBA will allow me to import the whole tab or a range from that ta into my current workbook -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, BrianB posted this a while back - take a look and see what of this code you can use. jeff ================================================ Here is some code that you will need to copy/paste to a code module and adapt. You may get away with just changing the *Sub Transfer_Data ()* to transfer cell values instead of using copy/paste. eg. To...

Need to show RANGE of data in TWO CATEGORIES
One cata ategory is GROUP another category is DEPARTMENTS and the data looks as under: Dept Group Salary === ===== ==== Finance Engineers 25 Finance Engineers 40 Finance Engineers 60 HR Welder 18 HR Welder 15 HR Engineers 30 HR Engineers 35 HR Engineers 40 How can I create a CHART so that it shows the RANGE of salary per Department per Group? In other words in department Finance the Salary range of engineers is between 25 and 60. In department HR the salary range of Engineers is between 30 and ...

Adding Data to a Non-Contiguous Range in Excel 2007
I have a chart based upon a non-contiguous range. When I click on the chart and "Select Data", and then click on the Edit button, I get the expected dialog box with Selected Values. However, I can't manually edit the values displayed, even after pressing F2. I click on the icon to take me to the spreadsheet, and it displays the non-contiguous values in dashed boxes. I hold down Ctrl and click the next box, and it de-selects everything. Then I try to add them all again, and it won't let me add the last range. Is there a limit in 2007 for how many non-contiguous va...

Limit Series in Chart Data Table
Can you specify which series are to be shown in a data table? Currently have a total of 8 different series and only want 4 to show up in the data table. ...

Limit the amount of Liquor sold to 4 liters
I have to limit the amount of liquor that can be sold on a single sale. It is based on 4 liters. The systems has liquor items that range from 750 ml to 1.75 liters. Is there a way to add the total when items are rung up and notify the cashier when an item puts the sales over the limit? Any ideas? Are you familier with an option to display the total weight of an item on the POS screen? I'm thinking that if we could display the total weght and used the weight field in ml we could show the cashier how close the order is to 4000. "Akber Alwani" wrote: > Hi Bill, >...

limitation
hi how do i know if i meets the excel specification limits? You can't. But when working on Excel, it will slow-dwon dramatically calculation-speed. Next, screenupdating will malfunction because memory is not available anymore. But before you reach that stage, yu must have created a huge spreadsheet. -- ------------------------- Rosenkrantz Spreadsheet Solutions Witkopeend 24 1423 SN Uithoorn Netherlands ------------------------- T: (0297) 527511 E: contact@rosenkrantz.nl W: www.rosenkrantz.nl ------------------------- "jp" <jjuan@trilux.com.ph> wrote in message...

Defining a Range of Data with a Query
I have a range of data - say A1: D500. The range is being used like database with 6 column fields. I want to be able to identify the tw rows within the range. My data is hourly. The data displays multipl machine stats over various hours over various dates. I want t identify the first and last row where the fields match my query. Say Column A = Date, Column B = Hour, Column C = Machine and Column D Measured Data . Lets say I am querying on Date = 01/01/2004, Hour = 1. I need t search the array to find the start row and end row that have thes values in them. What I am really trying to...

Can you dynamically expand the time range to the series data added
I'm trying to create a chart for work. I have the chart with about ten years of dates. A worker will fill in the data (byte count) as the Y-Axis data. The dates are the X-Axis data. I have the dates already filled in (from 1/1/2008-12/31/2029). My question is whether or not Excel can only show data with the dates that have data. I already have it connect when a data point it missing, but I want it to also not show the last 28 years, if I only have the first year of data filled in. I would rather not have to select new series data every day. Three possible approached: 1) I...

mailbox limit notifications
How can I force on Ecxhange server that notifications of mailbox limit are always sent on english language, not taking care of users language settings in Outlook? If the language setting on the server is set to English, then the notification should be English (per http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;277856) If that is not the case, you may want to verify that you are running the latest service pack for the OS and Exchange as well as the latest updates. Doug Blanchard [MSFT] Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup p...