FRx - missing report heading in FRx Excel export file

We have an FRx report containing 12 columns - one for each month.  We are
using the P<=B Print Control in the column layout to only print those months
that are less than or equal to the Base Period.

When we generate a report that contains six months or more and export it to
an .XLS spreadhsheet it looks fine.  However, if the report contains less
than six months (fewer columns), we don't get our report heading.

Is this due to a setup option somewhere in the catalog id?
0
Elaine (442)

Have you checked the "Header Options" under your column layout?  Look at the
"spread from and to" options.  "Spread from" should be "A" for column A.
"To:" should be "L" or whatever the corresponding letter is for your last
report column.   You may also want to check the justification settings under
Header Options.

"Elaine" wrote:

> We have an FRx report containing 12 columns - one for each month.  We are
> using the P<=B Print Control in the column layout to only print those months
> that are less than or equal to the Base Period.
>
> When we generate a report that contains six months or more and export it to
> an .XLS spreadhsheet it looks fine.  However, if the report contains less
> than six months (fewer columns), we don't get our report heading.
>
> Is this due to a setup option somewhere in the catalog id?
0
Sabryant (19)