Form W-11 HIRE Act

I think MS/GP has a function to deal with W-11s now, but I can find no documentation. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks,

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Microsoft SQL Server DBA For Beginners
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/training-topic-area/SQL-Server-DBA/6/SQL-Server-DBA.aspx

Form security on secured split database
I secured a database and set groups permissions to certain forms in the database. I then created a switchboard for the database with command boxes for different forms. This all worked great, however when I manually split the database the users can now open all the forms, even those that they have no permissions for. What's up with this? "salmosalar" <salmosalar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:993B7F14-2956-48CA-A8D0-418BABC6F10C@microsoft.com... >I secured a database and set groups permissions to certain forms in the > database. > I then...

Conditional Formatting w/ Dates
I would like to format a set of cells on a condition using dates. For example, in cell A1 I have 5/23/05. In cell B1 I have 6/19/05. In cell C1 I want to have the condition dependent upon the difference of cells A1 and B1. How do I subtract the dates to give me the condition I am looking for. Let us say the conditions are: less than 7 days is green; greater than 7 days, less than 14 is orange; greater than 14 days is red. -- John F.M. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ John F.M.'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&use...

how do I remove the separator line after deleting a footnote in w.
how do I remove the separator line at the bottom of a page after deleting a footnote in word 2007 Provided you deleted the footnote correctly (by deleting the reference mark in the document body), the separator should not still be there. The fact that it is suggests that there is some residue of the footnote remaining. At a minimum, display nonprinting characters so you can see what you're dealing with. You may need to search the document for ^f (footnote reference mark) to find where the elusive footnote is hiding. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words int...

Load request form fails: Could not load some objects because they are not available on this machine
I try to load a company's leave request form from my outlook, and got the following errors: "Could not load some objects because they are not available on this machine" What am I missing? where can I download the missing objects? probably an active x or form control. How are you opening it? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO...

data entry form Excel
The data entry fields of the standard data entry form in Excel are too small and therefore not adequate for me. Is there a way to enlarge the fields in this standard form; if not is there a way to create my own data entry form in a simple way for example by using a wizard programm You can't widen the text boxes in the data entry form. You could try John Walkenbach's Enhanced Data Form. It's a free add-in that has slightly wider boxes, and allows combo boxes, and unlimited fields. http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm Or, you could create your own form. There are instr...

New to MS Money 05, having trouble w/ balances :(
My "Bank Balance" in MS Money (the one at the top right of the advanced register, and appearing in the left pane next to the last online update info) is way out of whack and i can't figure out why. it is significantly (to the tune of $1500) higher than any balance my bank has (or has had in weeks). my "Ending Balance" in money (the one that is explained by the register) is ok. ps i checked w/ my bank today and they have an electronic record that my correct "posted" bank balance (also matching what i see online at their website) was sent to ms money w/...

Forms linked to table
I have a form that is used as an input sheet to update a table. i want to use a combo box on the form used to input data onto the table to eleminate error. For example, one of the input fields is "Supervisor"- I have created a table with just the supervisors names and added a combo box to the form, but the combo box says unbound and does not translate onto the table. Is that possible? Generally you would reference the primary key of the same table for this, e.g. you might have an Employees table with a primary key EmployeeID and a foreign key SupervisorID which references...

Error when launching Access Forms
1) I do not understand what's wrong with my forms which always have this error message: "Your Microsoft Office Access Database or project contains a missing or broken reference to the file 'LDDateTm.ocx' version 1.0". I've checked the links in form that uses a macro to control a button action. The macro is supposed to OpenForm(), GoToNewRecord() and Close(). 2) The next error is: "The object doesn't contain the Automation object 'Hugo'. You tried to run a Visual Basic procedure to set a property or method for an object. However, the component d...

Filing W-2's for 2008
THe SSA is no longer accepting W-2's on magetic media. Is there going to be some type of update for GP 10.0 so that the data can be submitted electronically? -- JoAnn I have not heard of anything. Greenshades may be your best bet. -- Charles Allen, MVP "JoAnn" wrote: > THe SSA is no longer accepting W-2's on magetic media. Is there going to be > some type of update for GP 10.0 so that the data can be submitted > electronically? > > -- > JoAnn ...

How to print a blank form for data-entry purpose?
I want to print a blank form for data entry purpose. If the form is totally blank, nothing prints out (except for label on top of form). To solve this problem I input a simple character in one field, which is not a wise solution. Is there a better way to print blank form? And more, in numerical fields, a zero appears. I want this zero not to appear in print. How can do this? Rasoul Khoshravan wrote: > I want to print a blank form for data entry purpose. If the form is > totally blank, nothing prints out (except for label on top of form). > To solve this problem I input a simple cha...

How to .GoToRecord on another form
I have a search form (frmMailingSearch) that displays a grid of rows that is a subset of the entire table. From that grid, the user may give focus to the selector box of one row, and then click the Select button. I would then like to show the row in the detail form, by going directly to it. The detail form may or may not have been instantiated as yet. I want the detail form to always have it's recordsource as the full underlying table, not just the one row that we "goto". The DoCmd.GoToRecord is not working as I want, because "MailingID" is not actually an...

Painting a Bitmap on a Form at Runtime
Hello, I want to paint a Bitmap from a Resource file on a CFormView at runtime. But the painted bitmap is only displayed, when I minimize the window and then maximaize it again. This is the Code I use in the funtion void CRouletteView::OnPaint( void ): CPaintDC dc(this); CDC dcbuf; CBitmap *buf=new CBitmap; if( toPaint != -1 ) { dcbuf.CreateCompatibleDC(&dc); buf->LoadBitmap( toPaint ); dcbuf.SelectObject(buf); dc.BitBlt( TISCH_LINKS+10,TISCH_OBEN+10,13,13, &dcbuf,0,0,SRCCOPY); } I tried to call the UpdateWindow Function, but it had no effect. toPaint contains the Resource ID ...

Display information in a form
Help Please! I have an access dbase with two tables and I want to take information from both into a third table and a form. In my form I want to choose a Trainee (primary key) from table 1 and the form will then display some other information from that record (eg address, phone etc) and to take a placement (Primary key) from table 2 and the form will dsplay other information from that record (contact details etc). Can anyone tell me how to do this please? Thank you. One way to approach this is to use a main form to display the Trainee information (you can use a combo box in the header of...

setting form record source when form is opened
I have a question about setting the record source of a form at the time the form is opened. Background: I need to clean up and modify an application. The application currently only has one table and one template form for data entry. However a separate copy of a selection query and a separate copy of the data entry form have been created for each analyst in the office. The only difference between the queries is the CurrentAnalyst criteria is set to one person’s name. The only difference between the forms is the record source is set to a different selection query. Currently the analysts o...

Count number of checked boxes on a form
I would like to add a textbox (txtCheckedForms) that shows the number of checkbox fields are checked on a form. Is there a simple way of doing this? The only thing I've come up with so far is something like this... If chkField1 = True then varCheckedForms = varCheckedForms + 1 if chkField2 = True then varCheckedForms = varCheckedForms + 1 .... ifchkField50 = True then varCheckedForms = varCheckedForms + 1 txtCheckedForms = varCheckedForms The problem is, I have about 50 checkbox fields on my form. That would take a long time and a lot of space! Also, the fields aren't actually ...

Print qty from a form
I am creating a label program where i can select and product from a table and store the selected item to another table so i can print the selected item. I was wondering if I could enter a value and press the print button so the program will automatically print the qty entered in the qty field. Thanks -- George Sydney Frustrated programmer George, Please describe a bit more... Are you printing one label, a certain number of times? It sounds as though you want to print unique labels, but with a common Qty? Please show us some sample data, and what you would like to see on your...

From switchboard
On my switchboard I have three choices. Enter in Data, Edit current record, Run report. The Edit Currrent Record pulls up a previously entered record via query parameter. My question is do I need to make a copy of my Data Entry (new record) form for this Edit? The macro or command or whatever asks which form to pull up when setting switchboard. Does it pose a problem if either choice pulls up the same form? You can use the same form. Typically, there're different considerations depending on whether your making a new entry (record) into your database or editing an existing entry, so you m...

Form - Update Table
I have a form with unbound text boxes, check boxes with labels, etc. After I check all of my check boxes and fill in the text boxes I want to create a button that will append all data on the form to a table. So if a check box is checked, I want the text in the check boxe label to be appended to a field in my table, in addition to all text boxes that are filled in to be appened to fields in my table. Some check boxes and text boxes will remain blank. Can someone get me started with the code I would use for this? Thanks so much. Is each checkbox associated with it's own field,...

add contact attribute to contact form
I need to add a new attribute 'introducer' of type contact to the contact form. I can't use the 'parent customer' attribute because I am using it for something else. The introducer is an employee of the account selected as 'parent customer', so ideally I would like the attribute to be a lookup of contacts filtered for the value of 'parent customer'. I then want to populate the address of the introducer into custom address attributes of the contact. Can anyone suggest how I might do this? Thanks, Lorraine. -- Lorraine Quigley Lorraine, You can't a...

Cannot install Office 11.4.0
Hello. I upgraded to Leopard two weeks ago. I have been having stability issues with the OS. The Office update runs and finds the update (11.4.0) and tries to download it but it never installs. I manually downloaded the update and tried to run it and still cannot get it to install. Any suggestions? I figured it out. I was running Leopard 10.5.1 and the Mac update had not run. I am now running 10.5.2 and was able to install Office 11.4.0. Thanks. ...

Help w/ Union Queries
?Can anyone tell me how to make a Union Query. I am not very advanced in Access. I need to make a combo box that allows the user to select all or just one item. The response back suggested I make a union query to do this. Currently my combo box row source is from a table called "Project". The response from the community told me to do the following but I am lost. Thanks in advance for your help! Response: Use a Union query as the row source for your combo box: Select "All" From SomeTable UNION Select SomeField From SomeTable; There are lots of people who use ac...

FORM MAIL IN OUTLOOK
Hi, I have this code in a html page <form name="form1" method="post" action="xxx@xxx.xxx?subject=RICHIESTA ISCRIZIONE&body=xxxx"> <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="SEND"> </form> This code is only used by 2 computers. The first is running Windows Xp SP2 with Office outlook 2002 no sp. With this computer when i press the send button on form, outlook opens a window with the mail but doesn't send it. (what I want) The second is running Windows Xp SP2 with Office outlook 2003 No sp Whit this computer ...

Problems with Outlook 2003 to form Microsoft Mail
Hello. My problem is that when forming outlook 2003 does not appear to me the " Microsoft Mail" of type "Mapi" in the mail accounts, to form the mailbox of mail, I have executed the msmail patch. I have everything formed with the account pop3 for Internet without problems, and with the account pst which the post office must enter. Any idea or solution would be helpful. Thank. Excequiel The old MS Mail is no longer supported but can be hacked. http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/msmail.htm MSMail doesn't use a pst - it uses the ms mail post office. -- Diane Pore...

Excel Formulas 02-11-10
Is there a quick way to copy a formula down thousands of rows? Just Ctrl-C in the cell where the formula is then highlight the range to which you wish to paste the formula then Ctrl-V to paste it. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "Diane" wrote: > Is there a quick way to copy a formula down thousands of rows? "Diane" wrote: > Is there a quick way to copy a formula down > thousands of rows? First, copy the formula (select the first cell or row, and press ctrl+C). Then enter the remaining range into the Name Box, and ...

Excel File w/ Hyperlinks sent via Email
Hello fellow Excel users. We are running into a very complicated issue with Excel files that contain hyperlinks. Just to give info on our setup here we are running standard Windows 2000 Professional w/ SP4 images on our network and Office 2000 SR-1 Standard edition. When users insert hyperlinks, which may be to other files or other resources on the network, they no longer work. The Excel files are being emailed via Outlook to internal recipients. The problem is when sending the file, the hyperlinks no longer work and default to C:\Documents and Settings\j030758\Local Settings\T...