Forced Password Change

Is their any way to force a Dynamics GP user (v9 or v10) to change their
password when you are NOT using SQL 2005?

Thanks!

~MAC
0
MAC7203 (64)

Hi Mac,

There is a third party product available call OMNI Tools.  This product is
available from Rocton Software.  Please find the link attached to their
website.

http://www.rocktonsoftware.com

Thanks
Don Craig

"MAC" wrote:

> Is their any way to force a Dynamics GP user (v9 or v10) to change their
> password when you are NOT using SQL 2005?
>
> Thanks!
>
> ~MAC
0
don.craig (55)

Change colouirs in stacked bar chart
Up to now I've been happy with the colours Excel decides to use for each element of my stacked bar chart. But more recently the colours of latest additions to the tops of the bars are very similar to the ones directly below and difficult to discern. How do you change a specific colour/s? Rob Graham Hi try right clicking on the series you want to change, then select 'format data series' 'patterns tab' on the form and choose a colour under 'area -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Thanks Nicky Rob ...

Changing A "Lot Of" Data With One Command ?
Hello, Using Excel2007 Let's say I have a very long column. Might be a column of text; or numerical. I do a search for duplicates, and several hundred duplicates are now outlined in a red box. The duplicate function really works well. How can I change (all) the values that have been highlighted to a different text or numeric value all together ? Is there one command that would do it ? Or, is it possible without using the Duplicate function, to enter in some command what I would like to have changed (all of them), and to what ? Thanks, Bob On Jun 28, 7:33=A0pm, Bob <rgs...@no...

JPGs changing color when importing/exporting
Two related questions I have a color managed workflow, with a profiled monitor and Epson 1290 printer. I use Photoshop CS2 and Pub 2002. I prepare my images in PS and save them as JPGs with sRGB color profiles. I am trying to create a full year calendar in Pub on a single page with a different image for each month. I have the dates in an excel worksheet which I insert as an object. Q1 - When I import my images into Pub they all lack in vribrancy and saturation. I know that I can change brightness & contrast in format picture but a) this should be necessary & b) it doesnt get th...

money password problem
I have money 2000, I downloaded money 2004 trial version to see if it had a feature I was looking for. It didn't so I went to restore money 2000 and get rid of 04'. Now when I try and open my backup file it prompts me for a password. I never have had a password in money. I tried going back to 04, saving a backup with a password and opening it in 00. I put in the password I created and it doesn't accept that one.. Any way to just reset the password??, or some other workaround. thanks It must be way too hard to read all of the screens that would have warned you about th...

password pop up won't go away
Please help. I transferred files/data from a Window 98 SE system to a Windows XP Professional system today and everything is on the new computer. I set up my 3 email accounts in Outlook 2002 (from Office XP Small Business) and have been receiving mail, but every time a message is sent or received a box pops up to enter the network password for all 3 accounts. How do I make this pop up box go away without requiring me to confirm the password every time an email comes in? Thanks in advance for your assistance. Is there a box to check that is something like remember the password? -- ...

What does fragment change mean with the words unprofessional devev
What do they mean? In news:19811D95-E97F-4856-8FB2-F3D96D133BCB@microsoft.com, fragments <fragments@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > What do they mean? What does "they" say? Twayne Please write you question in the big white space and make is clear and unambiguous. We have no idea what you are asking. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "fragments" <fragments@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19811D95-E97F-4856-8FB2-F3D96D133BCB@microsoft.com... > What do they mean? ...

Change Appearance of Font in Email Window
I would like to change the appearance of screen fonts in the email pane in Outlook 2003. When I open an email, there is a button on the toolbar which allows me to increase the appearance of the font size, but is there a way to make the larger size the default? Thanks. -- Frank ...

ES55 Changing outbound delivery port from 25 to something else ?
I need to change my Exchange Server's outbound ports used by the IMS, is this possible ? This is to reduce hop number counts, as we have recently been getting ndr's based on our outbound hop counts.. Thanks. Bob The outbound port is negotiated with the recipient system. Your's connects to TCP 25 and a dynamic port is negotiated. The hop count problem isn't cured like this. What symptoms are you experiencing re bounces? >-----Original Message----- >I need to change my Exchange Server's outbound ports used by the >IMS, is this possible ? This is to red...

Any way to force European format dates in sheets?
Is there a way to configure Excel (Office 2000) to always display dates in Euro format instead of US? It currently accepts entries in Euro format (dd/mm/yy) but always displays them in sheets in US format (mm/dd/yy), which is kinda confusing. I can't see a configure option covering this - am I missing something? Cheers, -Neil F. Suspect this is down to your PCs settings - check control panel - Regional Options. Are you sure its accepting Euro dates, and not just those that can be mis-interpreted as US and leaving others just as text? Thanks for that, Ben. I've checked t...

Password Problem #3
I had to rebuild my computer after a hard drive crash and despite the fact thet my MS Money 2002 was synchronized with my .net passport account, I cannot acces my money file now. It does not accept any password I type in. I am positive that there were no passwords for my file. I downloaded the Accent Money Password recovery program and it tells me that the file is "not password protected" I need help in resoving this issue, Thanks Zameer In microsoft.public.money, Zameer wrote: >I had to rebuild my computer after a hard drive crash and >despite the fact thet my M...

Change language for Spelling in mail
How can I change the default US spelling in emails to Australia UK. TIA "B.W." <bbwaller@hotmail.comxxx> wrote in message news:17583502-FE63-4EF1-88B5-6AE0681DE2ED@microsoft.com... > How can I change the default US spelling in emails to Australia UK. Look at the Tools > Options > Spelling tab. English (Australia) should be either Available or Installed. If it's installed, click Set default. If it's Available but not Installed, click Install then Set default once it's in place. If it's neither Available nor Installed, you'll have to resta...

Password Protected Form and Report
I have 2 questions 1. Is it possible to put a password on a perticular form? 2. Is it also possible to put a passoword on a perticular report? If so, then please tell me how can i do that. I have a database in which i want a perticular form and a perticular report password protected, that no one can access but me. P.s I dont want to put password on the whole database. thank you aamer In a word: No. You might be able to cobble up something that acts like a password on a from or report, but that wouldn't stop someone from opening it manually. Also the data displayed...

Allow price list changes at an order level in extended pricing
Sites need to easily change the price level or price sheet on a single order for a customer much like the standard pricing engine works. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defa...

Word as editor formatting changes won't stick.
How do I change the default line/paragraph spacing for Outlook 2003 email messages when Word (2003) is used as the email editor? We've changed each email manually, but can't seem to find where/how to make the change permanent. What is happening now is that I'll start typing, and there is a 6pt line space between each line. I don't want a space at all, and I need it to be that way for every email I send, so I don't want to keep changing it by hand every time. Anyone able to help me out? Thank you! Hello? Hmmm.... :( >-----Original Message----- >How do I...

change password in OWA
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0049_01C3B84D.609D4CE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Dear all,I have a problem in the "Change Password" icon which is in the = options page, can't work. Users can't change their password when push = the icon. It always display " The page could not be found". I don't know = how to change its URL to change password. Does anyone know how to solve = this problem ? Thanks. 1. Microsoft Exchange 2000 2.Microsoft Windows 2000 server ...

how to change the title bar of outlook client
How can i add an image to the title bar if the outlook client and where do i change the addres shown there? Then is it possible to add a watermark page as the background of all pages of crm? ...

Keeping one part of a formula same, but change other cell ref?
How do I keep one part of a cell formula the same, but change the other referenced cell? Example: =sum(D2/D9) where D9 stays the same, but D2 will change to D3, D4, etc. First of all, the sum function is not necessary when you only have 2 cells that you divide =D2/$D$9 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "kwelp" <kwelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD9DFC19-FD17-4AE3-A575-61AB98353514@microsoft.com... > How do I keep one part of a cell formula the same, but change the other > referenced cell? Example: =sum(D2/D9) where D9 stays the same, but D2 >...

Password reset is not saved
I am using Vista Home Premium (32-bit) in a guest operating system (VMware; host is Vista 64-bit). I am receiving a Windows notification that my password is about to expire. Even though I change and save the password successfully, the next time that I log on I receive the same message. And , I have to go back to the original password, since the one that I changed to is not recognized. Any thoughts? Gordon Biggar On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:27:15 -0600, Gordon Biggar wrote: > I am using Vista Home Premium (32-bit) in a guest operating system (VMware; > host is Vist...

Envelope Icons Not Changing
Hi, This may sound really silly to a lot of you but I know what I'm talking about and it's mind boggling to say the least. I installed Outlook 2003 recently (well Office 2003 as well) and this is on my home computer. Whenever I reply to an email or forward one the envelope icons do not change. They remain the white either indicating they have been read or not. Does anyone know why or what I have to do to correct this or has anyone come across this before (I totally doubt it). I use Office 2003 at work and obviously it works there but it doesn't at home. Even my Outlook Exp...

Changing the view of a Queue
Hi, I know this has been asked before but doesn't seem to have been answered, maybe with good reason if it can't be done! Is it possible to change the main Grid of the Queue? It only displays Title, Entered Queue, and Type. I'd like some other tabs in there also. I'd assume you can use the direct editor to go there - http://shcrm02/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={<GUID>} but can't find any reference to the GUID required. Any help much appreciated. Many thanks, Hi, Try this: - Use Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio. - Open the table SavedQueryB...

How do I get a cell to auto change red when a certain numbe is ent
I would like the cell to change red when i put a number 5 or lower into the cell You can use conditional formatting for that. The steps differ depending on your Excel version, but a look in the Excel help for Conditional Formatting should set you on the right track. kimmee;653695 Wrote: > I would like the cell to change red when i put a number 5 or lower into the > cell -- teylyn Teylyn -- 'teylyn.posterous.com' (http://teylyn.posterous.com) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ teylyn's Profile: 983 Vie...

admin /r doesn't allow heuristics change on Address Book Views
I have Exchange 5.5 w/sp4 and a problem in the permissions of the Address Book Views container. It will not allow me to change permissions. I am trying to remove permissions for a group in a domain that is being decomissioned. I found lots of KB articles about this and SP4, which lead me to try running admin /r to set the heuristics to 1. However, no matter which account I use I still get permission denied even trying to set the heuristics in raw mode. Any help will be appreciated. Mark Hello Mark, Depending on the version of DSAMain that you have (basically what is your SP level...

Change size of Check box
How do I change the size of a check box? When I go into the properties and change width and height only the sizing handles expand and not the check box itself. thanks! Rick You cannot change the size of the checkbox itself. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Rick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2d00301c39431$6be51730$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do I change the size of a check box? When I go into > the properties and change width and height only the sizing > handles expand and not the check box itself....

Change the name of an employee class
Is there a way in the SQL table to change the name of employee classes? Patti, Where did you want to change them (cards, trx, history, etc). There are several tables involved. Would it be possible to make new classes starting with the class you want to duplicate as a default. Please let us know what you are trying to accomplish by changing classes. Kind regards, Leslie "Patti Anderson" wrote: > Is there a way in the SQL table to change the name of employee classes? Our naming convention has changed, and requires changing the names of all employee classes...

Changing default spreadsheet margins
I would like to change the default for the margin set up for all spreadsheets, so when I open up a new spreadsheet it will give me all margin sizes of .25. How do I do this? Hi Set up a sheet just as you like it - with margins, fonts, formats, etc and then save this as book.xlt in your XLStart folder. These settings will become any new book's defaults. -- Andy. "Tat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68bb01c4756f$19bd42f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I would like to change the default for the margin set up > for all spreadsheets, so when I o...