Flow of info for e-Connect RM transaction

Hi,
I need to see if I can customise some stored procedure for RM Distribution
and RM Transaction and in order to do this, I need to know exactly what
happenes when I run e-connect for RM Receivable integration using my XML file.

Anyone know flow of updates that e-Connect triggers for this? Your help
would be much appreciated. Thanks.

-Jay
Shah49@hotmail.com
0
Jay1 (212)

Just looking at the eConnect administration/installation PDF guide, it
states in there that the stored proceedures for eConnect CANNOT be modifed.
See page 13.
Mike

"Jay" <Jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I need to see if I can customise some stored procedure for RM Distribution
> and RM Transaction and in order to do this, I need to know exactly what
> happenes when I run e-connect for RM Receivable integration using my XML
> file.
>
> Anyone know flow of updates that e-Connect triggers for this? Your help
> would be much appreciated. Thanks.
>
> -Jay
> Shah49@hotmail.com

I dont understand the need to know the flow or internal details of
what eConnect does. Anyway, eConnect stored procedures are encrypted.
Anyway, if you have some customizations, i am sure they would be
separate tables - eConnect allows PRE and POST triggers so that you
can update your custom tables. I think this is what you are looking
for.

If you want to see the FLOW and not the SOURCE, go ahead and use SQL
Profiler to profile the eConnect call and you will see a huge SQL
trace which can be analyzed.

Hope that Helps.

Thanks,
Maruf Dolani
http://www.ignify.com

On Apr 25, 11:14 pm, Jay <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I need to see if I can customise some stored procedure for RM Distribution
> and RM Transaction and in order to do this, I need to know exactly what
> happenes when I run e-connect for RM Receivable integration using my XML file.
>
> Anyone know flow of updates that e-Connect triggers for this? Your help
> would be much appreciated. Thanks.
>
> -Jay
> Sha...@hotmail.com

Forwarding a specific e-mail to an external e-mail!
The owner of the company would like to forward an e-mail received from a specific customer's e-mail address to his external e-mail - This is the process - Our customer (cust@123.com) sends and e-mail to the owner of the company (owner@company.com). Whenever the owner of the company receives e-mail from our customer cust@123.com, the e-mail should automatically be forward to the owner's external e-mail (owner@yahoo.com) How do I do this? I tried a forwarding rule and it didn't work. Do you have any other suggestions on how to accomplish this? Thank you in advance for you...

Remote users cannot send e-mail through Outlook
I have a few users who do not work in our office. They have Outlook installed on their home computers and then dial up to the internet and do a send/receive. I have Exchange 2k3 on a Windows 2k server and the users are configured to allow for SMTP/POP3. All was working fine until earlier this week when they informed me that they could no longer "send" mail. They get the message "The TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by your mail server. If this problem persists, contact your LAN Administrator or Internet Provider". The users can still receive mail ...

!!HELP!!! Cannot connect to Exchange Server from a RDP, ICA session or server local machine
Please excuse the posting as I wasn't sure which group to post this in. I'm having issues using Outlook from a server desktop, an RDP or ICA connection. I have remote users who connect using Citrix. They logon to the Citrix server desktop (Windows 2003 Server) and use Outlook from there. They can also use Outlook from within Citrix as it is a Published Application. I know some of you are going to suggest why don't they use OWA but let's not get into that. I can log onto any workstation here in the office and connect to the Exchange server and open their Outlook. What I and they...

Connect/work offline/cancel message
In outlook 2003 connecting to SBS/Exchange 2003 server, get message: Exchange is currently in recovery mode you can connect, work offline, or cancel. This is only happening in a few computers on the network after implementing SBS 2003 with Outlook and Exchange 2003. ...

Outlook Inbox running tally of e-mails in it
HELP ! This should be simple for someone but not me. I used to have a number on the left side of my screen when in my in-box that would tell me the total number of e- mails in my inbox (normally around 200-300). This was not JUST the new ones which are reflected on the folders line. It was at the bottom of the page and would change immediately if I deleted or added one. I lost the number and want it back. How do I do that? Thanks for any help anyone can give ! Cindy view - status bar "Suzanne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bb901c3deda$1...

Missing transactions?
In my Account List view, I see that there are "Transactions to read: 13" for my checking account. However, when I go to my checking account, there are no unread transactions! Note that I do have "View: All Transactions covering All Dates" selected as the view, so I would expect to see all of the transactions. I've been using MS Money for years, and this is the first time this problem has come up. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this? Thanks, DJ You could try deleting the statement from the account list, right click where it says 'X tr...

E-Mail Forwarding
I have posted this in the AD group but thought I would post it here incase somebody here has seen the problem. I have two domains in two seperate forests. I have a trust setup between them. I am in the process of doing a migration from the first domain (abc.com) to the second domain (xyz.com). During the migration my e-mail will still be going to the old mail server (Ex2000). Once I migrate a user to the new domain and new e-mail server (ex2003) I need to forward any e-mail that is going to the old e-mail server to the same user on the new domain. In ADUG I setup the forward but wh...

Internet connection problem
Hi. I hope someone is able to cast some light on a problem. We have a home network (all computers running XP) some wired and some wireless. For about a month now we have intermittent connection problems in that any one computer (randomly) will not connect to internet. I think all of the computers have suffered from the problem. Rebooting the affected computer makes no difference but rebooting the router can sort it until the next time. Even my mobile phone occasionally cannot connect. In Firefox the message is just "server not found". Pinging an IP address results in a time...

Changing e-mail address
dI´m trying to change mail-address in AD-Users and computer. From "nnnn@xxx.xx" to "nnnn@yyy.xx", but it won't work. On the tab "e-mail Addresses" i try to set "nnnn@yyy.xx" as Primary, but it don't stay that way. If I open directly and check it seems right, but close and do one more client, the first has change back to "nnnn@xxx.xx". What am I doing wrong ???????? You will need to uncheck the checkbox "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy" for the change to stay. Also make sure that you ...

Intelligent Message Filter (IMF) SCL for Junk E-mail being ignored
I have Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise SP1, and I recently downloaded and installed Intelligent Message Filter. In Message Delivery Properties -> Intelligent Message Filtering, I have - Gateway Blocking Configuration SCL 8 - Store Junk E-mail Configuration SCL 8 All users have Outlook 2003 Professional installed. Although I have SCL set to 8 for "Store Junk E-mail Configuration", Messages with SCL 6 and others with SCL as low as 3 are being sent to the Junk E-Mail folder. I am able to see the SCL of the emails because I installed an SCL Column via Forms using th...

Visio 2003--Can't drag objects from templates into flow charts.
Utilizing Visio 2003 in an Microsoft XP environment, I have not been able to drag objects from templates onto flow charts. I do not understand why. ...

Voiding Transactions
Hello, We are trying to analyze whether to void or delete orders and have questions as far as what happens when an order is voided. I've tried searching the knowledgebase and in the documenatation folder but it doesn't have the information that I'm looking for. Can someone tell me what what happens when you void an order and whether it un-allocates the line items on the order? Also, we know that it goes to history when the order is voided but how do we know it is a voided order from any other type of order? Thanks, Eric * will be shown with voided orders which shows ...

Vendor transactions and checks
I'm trying to create a vendor payment report from my program. From which tables I can get the vendor payable transaction information??? I also need to know whether there is a check aleady issue to a transaction. Thank you. ...

How to clear old e-mail addresses?
My address book is empty, and my contact list is empty (those show up empty when I use Tools, Address Book), but when I send a new e-mail message, on typing the first letter of the addressee name, a drop-down list appears with e-mail addresses for everyone I've ever e-mailed. How can I clear out these names? . Thanks for any ideas. You can simply use the cursor arrows and delete them or you can delete the file *.nk2 that is located in: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook But this options will delete all autoresolution addresses- -- Ricard...

E-mail box sizes. Echange System Manger.
Hi. Now and then I need to find out the size of the various e-mail boxes in Exchange2000. The problem is that the size indicated in the Exchange System Manager do not reflect the same size when you look into Outlook. Is the a way to figure out the correct e-mail size? If not. Is this better in Exchange2003? Thank you in advance. DagN I'd consider the Exchange value to be the most important given this is what will be used for mailbox quotas, etc. Nue "Dag N" <skier@start.no> wrote in message news:OjCaWfjLGHA.2320@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi. > Now and then ...

Paid Sales Transaction Removal error message
Hola Familia When I try to do run a "Paid Sales Transaction Removal" against a specify customer (Microsoft Dynamics GP menu >> Tools >> Routines >> Sales >> Paid Transaction Removal) in Dynamics GP 10 with SQL 2005, I get the following error: [Microsoft] [SQL Native Client] [SQL Server] Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint ‘PKRM30101’. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.RM30101'. I searched for the error message in Customer Source Knowledge base and found Article ID : 861084, which I followed and it showed the duplicate document (invoice...

3rd party server for connection okay?
We had a network guy come in and try to configure our network - 3 stores and HQ in seperate locations. Because of our router and dsl configuration, vpn would not work. He set up an outside ip address (dnsdyn.org) in order to have the stores and HQ talk. Still not working! ARGH!!!!!!! In the store it shows a connection but then states invalid store id. The store id is correct. In the HQ client the address is the ip address of the outside source and the port? Anyone know why this isn't working and have any suggestions???? Thank you! Are you sure the Store ID is correct? Does the messa...

Junk E-Mail filter unavailable in online mode
We had Outlook 2003 clients on an Exch 2000 server, and, as expected, the Junk E-Mail filter was not available when working in online mode. In cached mode it was working fine. Now, after upgrading the organization and server to Exch 2003, the Junk E-Mail filter is still not available in online mode. According to all the MS documentation this should be working. Any ideas? Thanks kindly, FV All of the documentation that I have know of says that it works on in Cache Mode. Can you give us a link to the documentation that you saw that shows it will work with online profiles? Thanks, -- Matth...

ESM 2003 info store Error on WinXP PC
ESM 2003 on Windows XP SP1a PC: Installed exchange system manager onto a windows xp sp 1a pc. I can run ESM fine, yet not administer public folders. When I access a public folder's properties, select the Permissions Tab and click "client permissions" button, I get an error-- The information store could not be opened. The logon to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer failed. MAPI 1.0 ID no: 80040111-0286-00000000 ID no: c105000 Exchange System Manager OK. Any ideas to resolve? Using ESM on server (even through RDC) works fine! Thanks! ~Terry ...

Multiple Sales Transaction for Same Work Order
I am in the process of trying to create a store level report by department, catagory, and item of the moneys received in total by both deposit on work orders and on direct sales that are not work orders. We require a 100% deposit (of a single tender type) on work orders. I then need to break this deposit down by department, catagory and item. Then I must add that to the same break down for direct sales. Thereby getting a total of all moneys received during a specified period for the store across all registers. So basically I am trying to figure out the data structure and org...

Can't connect to Exchange server after VPN access
I can connect to my office Exchange server when in the office (LAN) but I cannot connect outside with Outlook. I can only use the webmail after entering a web VPN access: - First portal for VPN : https://xxx.yyy.com --> I enter my user_VPN/password_VPN - On the next web page, I have the choice for the webmail and it's a link as https://xxx.yyy.com/go/webmail.yyy.com~ssl where I can enter my user_mail/password_mail So I can't enter the url in RPC as every slash is forbidden In my Outlook, the Exchange server (EXC.yyy.com) is not reachable by ping (or tracert) and I can't ...

e-mails never arrive
It's happened now a couple of times. People send me e-mails that I never get. The person phones me and says, "Did you get my e-mail?" My answer is "No." "OK, then I will resend it," they say. "When you get it give me a call." An hour later I call and say, "Uh, I didn't get it.Why don't you read me the e-mail address you have for me." After confirming that the e-mail address they are using is correct, I say, "Why don't you delete my e-mail address, reenter it, and then send me another e-mail." Thirty minutes lat...

connection lost
Periodically we loose our connection to the database. It occurs upon opening in the morning when we boot up the computer. There is not an occurring factor that contributes to this. I can fix it one of two ways: 1.Sometimes rebooting simply fixes the problem 2.Other times I have to go into Administrator, check the DB connection, and test the db connection. Does anyone have any advice on this or is anyone else having this problem? Thanks! -- Elizabeth M. begin 666 p.gif M1TE&.#EAH0`1`( ````3S/___R'Y! $```$`+ ````"A`!$```+_C(^IR^T/ MHYRTVHNSWKS[#X9B!I0.D...

0x8004010f error starting Exchange 2003 info store
I've deployed a few Exchange 2007 servers in our org and moved some mailboxes to them. Additionally, I've moved some roles (OAB generation, RUS...) to those Exchange 2007 servers. Immediately, and without warning, our Exchange 2003 servers are no longer able to start their Information Store or MTA Stack services. When trying to start the info store, I get these two errors: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 1121 Date: 4/24/2007 Time: 4:34:13 PM User: N/A Computer: EXCH7 Description: Error 0x8004010f connecting to the Microsoft Act...