Fixed assets - retired asset not appearing on retired report V10

Hi,

Can anyone give any advice on Fixed Assets? I have a customer who hasd
retired a fixed asset (it was sold) but it does not appear on the retired
transaction report.
Other assets appear on the report but not this one. All other details appear
fine and it appears in the retirement enquiry window as expected.
Thanks
Jean

--
JB
0

Make a backup of your data and run the reconcile utility for fixed assets

"JB" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone give any advice on Fixed Assets? I have a customer who hasd
> retired a fixed asset (it was sold) but it does not appear on the retired
> transaction report.
> Other assets appear on the report but not this one. All other details appear
> fine and it appears in the retirement enquiry window as expected.
> Thanks
> Jean
>
> --
> JB
0
Ross (104)
5/28/2009 8:12:01 PM
Hi Ross,

Which option out of the reconcile would I need to run:
Accounts
Labels
Book ITC
Create batch Header
Custodians

None of these options seem to fix what  I need to fix.
Thanks

Jean

--
JB

"Ross" wrote:

> Make a backup of your data and run the reconcile utility for fixed assets
>
> "JB" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can anyone give any advice on Fixed Assets? I have a customer who hasd
> > retired a fixed asset (it was sold) but it does not appear on the retired
> > transaction report.
> > Other assets appear on the report but not this one. All other details appear
> > fine and it appears in the retirement enquiry window as expected.
> > Thanks
> > Jean
> >
> > --
> > JB
0
JB (195)
5/29/2009 8:55:01 AM
Hi Ross,

Thanks for the input. I ran the report on my own install with a trace
running and could see that it checked a field remaininglifeyears on table
FA00200.
When I checked the value on the asset that would not appear on the report -
it had a value of -1; I set this = 0 and the asset now appears.
Regards
Jean

--
JB

"JB" wrote:

> Hi Ross,
>
> Which option out of the reconcile would I need to run:
> Accounts
> Labels
> Book ITC
> Create batch Header
> Custodians
>
> None of these options seem to fix what  I need to fix.
> Thanks
>
> Jean
>
> --
> JB
>

> "Ross" wrote:
>
> > Make a backup of your data and run the reconcile utility for fixed assets
> >
> > "JB" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Can anyone give any advice on Fixed Assets? I have a customer who hasd
> > > retired a fixed asset (it was sold) but it does not appear on the retired
> > > transaction report.
> > > Other assets appear on the report but not this one. All other details appear
> > > fine and it appears in the retirement enquiry window as expected.
> > > Thanks
> > > Jean
> > >
> > > --
> > > JB
0
JB (195)

Copying only report sheets
Hi: Happy new year. I created a MS excel workbook which has 4 data sheets and 4 report sheets. Each report sheet links to each data sheet. Now I want to create another workbook that will show only the 4 report sheets. How can I do it in VB code? Agin, in each report sheet, I copy and paste data from data sheet and thus each report points to individual data sheet. Workbookname: ctces sheet names:dat1,rep1,dat2,rep2,dat3,rep3,dat4,rep4 Best wishes and thanks -- jesmin ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jesmin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/me...

problem creating report
I have 15 working forms from 2 diferant colums from one table what I want is to run each query on its own line of a report with 4 calculations at the end I can select 1 query and produce the first line but how do I move to second line and query? thanks Duane Hookom wrote: > This is a really unusual question. What do your forms and columns have to do > with your queries and report? > > A report can have only one record source. This record source could be a > union query. You can also use subreports to display additional queries. > thank you ...

Error printing report: "specified path for the output file does
Hi - I'm trying to print a Payable Distribution History report but get the error "specified path for the output file does not exist". It does not happen with other reports. Any help to fix this error would greatly appreciated. thanks Oumar hi Oumar, go check the Report Destination screen and make sure that there is no path listed in the field where you can enter one. It would be in the File checkbox. If it is grayed out, mark the File option, delete the path and then unmark the File box. Should you want to save it to a file, then select a valid path. Hop...

Delivery report #2

Graph appears in the background of all of my documents
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Whenever I open a document a graph appears in the background of the document. How do I get rid of it? Could it be a watermark image? If yes, you can search for "watermark" in Word's help and it will give you guidance for how to remove it. If it is that particular "a document", then do it once only for that "a document". If it is in every new document you create from scratch, then it would be a water mark inserted in the template used to create the new document. By default that would be the "...

Two other Money "issues" I'd like to see fixed before I die
Env: M03 on WinXP Pro After I enter my paycheck, the Forecast Cash Flow reflects two, three, four, five, sometimes maybe even six, times the regular transfer from my paycheck to savings for all future paychecks. Looking in the forecast transactions, there they are: multiple instances of this transfer on the receiving side each week. For some reason, it doesn't reflect multiple occurrences on the sending side. If I edit the scheduled paycheck, retype the exact same amount for this transfer, then save the "updated" scheduled paycheck, Forecast Cash Flow sanity returns. So, every w...

How to change appearance of the links, pointing to subdocuments in the master document
Hi, I want to change the appearance of the links, which are pointing to subdocuments in the master document (Word 2003). Specifically I want those links to look more descriptive with regards to their contents - specifically making those links to appear like those are entries in the Table Of Contents (like it would be looking if those subdocuments were just paragraphs in the single monolitic document). Please note that I DO NOT want to rename the filenames of those subdocuments - I just want to change the appearance of the links to those documents, in the way I already described above....

Downloaded Statements don't appear in register
I use MOney 2002 and have background banking set up with US Bank. It has been working succesfully for over a year until just last week. It has stopped showing the downloaded transactions in the account register but it does alert me that there are statements to read. I have cleared my temporary internet files folder but that did not work. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. Ngoni. Good Morning, I can't offer you any answers, but, wanted to mention that I'm running Money 99 and am having the same issue. I have just contacted my bank's technical support to see ...

Using a listbox selection to limit records in a form and report
I am trying to use a listbox of names to limit the results of a form to just those names. On a similar track, I want to use the selected names to limit a report. I have the listbox created and have added a button next to it to initiate the next step, but cannot figure out how to do it. Also, would like to (if possible) use multiple listboxs in the same way (ie, name and/or department). "dascooper" <dascooper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1227B7CC-3345-4FDC-8EB0-94BEF46660FD@microsoft.com... >I am trying to use a listbox of names to limit the resu...

Discrepancy with report and x/z tape for weighted items
We sell chocolates by weight at one of our stores and we have found that there is a rounding issue with this item, it processes correctly but at the time of closing the sales amounts on the x/z report do not match, it is usually a penny different but because of this the batch won't integrate to our accounting software (Great Plains). Does anyone know how to fix this problem? ...

Fix crashing notes
I am using Outlook 2000 SP-3 periodically ( I think mostly when I am cutting an pasting into NOTES) I get the following message just before the note crashes (usually without saving current work). "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." The only knowledge base info I have been able to find relates to email messaging. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Close Outlook, then find and rename frmcache.dat to .old. Reopen Outlook and try it again. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to kee...

Print 2 reports
Hi, Is it possible to print 2 copies of my report using the following code? thanks. ************************************************* Private Sub Command27_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command27_Click Dim strWhere As String If Me.Dirty Then 'Save any edits. Me.Dirty = False End If If Me.NewRecord Then 'Check there is a record to print MsgBox "Select a record to print" Else strWhere = "[WarehouseID] = " & Me.[WarehouseID] DoCmd.OpenReport "rptWarehouse", acViewNormal, , strWhere DoCmd.GoToRecor...

Report based on parameter query
I have a report that is based on an ordinary parameter query (i.e. right now it pops up dialogs asking for three values that it needs for its where clause). I use this query in several places, so I don't want to make the parameters dependent on specific form controls, which is the only information I've been able to find on google on feeding parameters in a report query's Recordsource. What I actually want to happen is to make a button in the main switchboard which, when pressed, will look up those values in a different query I already have and then use those to populate th...

Help! Crystal Hist Stock Status Report
We just changed our procedures in Sales Order Processing so the GL Posting Date is different than the Document Date. This has caused a problem with the Crystal Report that works as an inventory stock status report. I can fix it if I can get access to the GL posting date. My report has the following tables, IV00101, IV00102 & IV30300. The IV30300 only has a document date field available. Anybody know how I can tie this report to another table to get the GL posting date? The GP hist stock status can do this because it has a report option to key off the GL posting date. I believ...

How do I open attachments that appear as shortcuts
All email older than 90 days has evidently been auto-archived and shows as a shortcut. When I open the shortcut, I can see the email text and attachment, but attachments will not open. Get various error messages depending on the format of the attachment (.pdf, .doc, .xls, etc.). How do I access the attachments to these files? My IT has re-imaged my computer and when I initially log into Outlook for the first time, I can see all email and attachments. Then the systems begins synchronization and all email previously seen as shortcuts are shortcuts once again. HELP! "Tr...

.xls Report opens rather than Snapshot Report
I�m using AK2000. The database has seven users and is split into a frontend and backend. The backend is on a novell server. The frontends are located on the users pc�s. All of the users have identical frontends and they were able to E-Mail reports in snapshot format. A few days ago when two of the users tried to E-Mail snapshot reports the reports were created in .xls format rather than .snp format. I have had our IT staff reload snapshotviewer on the two pc�s, however, that did not fix the problem. Has anyone had any problems like this? Were you able to fix it? ...

report by date 02-19-08
->Hi, ->My project is in MS Access 2002. ->In that I have one form which I am using to generate report by date. ->In that form I have two three fields StartDate,EndDate,ItemNo all are of type [B]Text[/B]. ->Now when I select StartDate and EndDate both of same Year then its working properly. ->But if I select StartDate from Previous Year and Today's Date as EndDate then it will simply show results of current year and only of StartDate. ->Means if i enter StartDate=1/1/2007 and EndDate=02/19/2008 then it will show all results of current year(1/1/2008-02/19/2008) and resu...

Multiple Unrelated Queries In One Report or Form?
Hello guys, I've been tasked with generating a report for my boss that provides an overview of our core database statistics. This includes the total number of orders placed each month and the total value of orders placed each month. I also need to provide the same information for purchase orders, quotations and discrepancy reports. Each individual query is a piece of cake on its own but how can I display all of this information either in a form or preferably in a nicely formatted report? The queries are all completely unrelated so there's no way I can somehow joi...

Outlook 2003: Message Box Appears: "Can't open this item. Out of memory or system resources. Close some or programs and try again"
I had a problem, found the solution, and thought I'd post my findings instead of being simply greedy and moving on my way. :) Problem: When running Outlook 2003, I'm was receiving a message box (pop up window) when trying to open any email or item: "Can't open this item. Out of memory or system resources. Close some or programs and try again." Solution: Apparently, this catch all message appears for a host of reasons, and it appears to be a message that's been around for a loong time based on returns from Yahoo! searches. So no one person's solution applies to...

Customize reports 07-22-04
Hi, I need to customize a report or create a new report. I try to install Crystal Report Enhanced version on the CRM Server computer but I get an error message. With Crystal Report Enhanced I can to development new reports? Thanks in advance Carlos no, thats just a module so that when you use Crystal Reports it can properly connect to CRM -Gary "Carlos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:255501c47022$6ed9c120$a501280a@phx.gbl... > > Hi, > > I need to customize a report or create a new report. > > I try to install Crystal Rep...

Using OLE frame with an Excel sheet for a report template 04-09-07
I am trying to use an Excel file as a template for an Access report. Linked the excel file through OLE frame with the properties set as follows: Source Doc : C:\sajit\test.xls Source Item : test1 where test1 is the range name in which the template is. I also have other sheets which are used as templates for other reports. The templates were made by making a 'Copy' 'Sheet' from the previous sheet, each sheet contains one template range. When I preview the report, Access picks the wrong template, even though the filename and the range name specified in properties are cor...

[Wave4] Account Column still not fixed
I Unfortunately there's still the same annoying "bug" as it was in the previous final version. If you manually add another column for Account in order to see where an email originates from it doesn't work for Hotmail/Live accounts. The new column displays the account correctly for all email accounts accept for Hotmail/Live accounts. http://i.imgur.com/56r5X.jpg I hope it gets fixt until the final release. I think you maybe need to set up your hotmail/live accounts as pop3 to do this. Mine all work to add columns. Art [artfudd] Folden -- "Phil"...

Count number of records on a report page
Hi All, My report has several grouping levels and works OK. I am OK with creating a text box to count the entire number of records in a report and in a group. But I've been asked to count the number of records printed on any given report page. How can I do this? I'm using version 2003. Thanks in advance TRY this. Add a control to the detail line to number the detail lines Name: txtLineCount Control Source: =1 Running Sum: OverAll Add a control to the page header Name: txtPageStart Control Source: =[txtLineCount] Add a control to the page footer Name: txtRecCount Control Sour...

Dsum in report header problem
I have a text box in a report header where I need to use dsum because the I need the sum of fields in a table that is not the recordsource of the report. I've hit errors or undesired results no matter what I've tried. From code (rpt header format), if the first record in the table matches the criteria, it returns the sum of all records. If the first record doesn't match the criteria, it returns nothing. Me.Text127.ControlSource = "=DSum('[CostPerPaycheck]','tblSavingsFunds',[fundstatus] = 'Waiting')" From code (rpt header format), when att...

Reports -- "Update in Process"
When I select the Reports menu button, in Money 2006, I get a a screen saying Update in Process, you will be asked to restart Money to access this feature after update is complete. The bar graph remains stuck at 1%, although I have a good connection, and get windows updates etc. both at home and work, but the problem still persists. I get the same thing (I think). It says "Upgrade In Progress" and says that I will be niotified. There have been times, however, when I get in that the bar graph is up to 85% or even as high as 100%. If I go to some other area of Money and then...