Fixed Asset Import - Insert and Update?

I am trying to import Fixed Asset records using Integration Manager 10.0 and
I am running into the following error message:

Description = The UpdateIfExists parameter is set to 0 and you are
attempting to integrate a record that already exists in the FA00100 table

I would like to be able to update. Does anyone know how I can change this to
allow for insert and update functionality? Unfortunately the eConnect
Requester setup tool does not have that table as an option to update.

Thanks,

Craig
0
Craig1 (222)

Craig:

I don't use integration manager so I apologize if this is diffferent but I
do use eConnect to insert/update Fixed Assets and in order to update them I
simply set the @I_vUpdateIfExists parameter to 1 (meaning update) and then my
changes to the Fixed Asset are successfully changed each and every time I
pass the record.  Perhaps you can change that flag in IM - but again I am not
a user of that so I can't say that for sure.  I just know that with eConnect
I can flip that and it does the trick every time.  I use it every day to
change field values on my Assets.

Hope that helps,

JG

"Craig" wrote:

> I am trying to import Fixed Asset records using Integration Manager 10.0 and
> I am running into the following error message:
>
> Description = The UpdateIfExists parameter is set to 0 and you are
> attempting to integrate a record that already exists in the FA00100 table
>
> I would like to be able to update. Does anyone know how I can change this to
> allow for insert and update functionality? Unfortunately the eConnect
> Requester setup tool does not have that table as an option to update.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Craig
0
jg (155)

How to update one form when closing another ?
I have two forms open. frmPeople has the Focus frmAccount does not. frmAccount has subFormPeopleList I add a new person to frmPeople (which is linked to frmAccount) Question 1: When I close frmPeople I want to update frmAccount so the new person shows in subFormPeopleList Quetion 2: But I'm also wondering if I add code to the "close event" for frmPeople to update frmAccount What will this do if frmAccount is not open? Will it add the person twice? I'm guessing not as updating a form doesn't really add data to the table... right? Thanks for any help. Mel Thanks...

Today's Total Change (but not a Q re mutual fund updates)
In M06, Portfolio Manager, the total shown at the bottom of view as Today's Total Change does not, in fact, reset to $0 at the start of each day. It keeps yesterday's value and, apparently, uses that value as the starting point for the next trading day's gain or loss. Right now, for instance, on Sunday, I'm looking at Friday's gain as Today's Total Change (TTC). If I am correct about this, is there a way to reset TTC to zero at the start of each trading day? Thank you. Dave M. re: "keeps yesterday's value and, apparently, uses that value as the starti...

After installing multiple updates, error code 0xC80001F
I have been installing multiple updates (due to computer restore). During this last set of updates, I noticed that there were a few that said they weren't installed (failed) successfully. I went back to the installed updates info, but there were no items that showed "failed". When I tried to go back to the Windows Update Home page, I received this error code [Error number: 0xC80001FE]. I do not have a 3rd party anti-virus or firewall active right now. I have done nothing following the installation of updates. -- Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing tha...

Import/export #4
Someone from work asked me (they seem to think I'm a computer whiz--fools!!) if there was a simple way to import mail and settings from Eudora to Outlook and I seem to remember reading here that the best and safest way to do it is to go from Eudora to Outlook Express and then export from OE to Outlook. Am I remembering correctly? Thanks, Tim Possibly but there's a direct route in OL2003 (Tools menu > Import & Export) "TS Mathews" <nospam@nospam.ca> wrote in message news:3oo5tiF6sb0sU1@individual.net... > Someone from work asked me (they seem to think ...

How do I insert a radio button using Excel 2007?
How do I insert a 2 radio button group using Excel 2007 and of course how do i program them? thank you in advance. The following code will create a Frame and two Option Buttons at cell C3. Change the various Top and Left properties to get them positioned as you want. Sub AAA() Dim FRA As OLEObject Dim BTN1 As OLEObject Dim BTN2 As OLEObject Dim WS As Worksheet Dim TopLeftCell As Range Dim VBComp As VBIDE.VBComponent Dim CodeMod As VBIDE.CodeModule Dim N As Long Set WS = Worksheets("Sheet1") Set TopLeftCell = WS.Rang...

Insert Corner banner diagonally across a picture-"Home 4 Sale"??
Hello all, How do you ionsert a diagonal banner across a document or picture, for example: a picture of a house with a "For Sale" banner across the corner?? Thank you! New2Publisher <New2Publisher@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Hello all, How do you ionsert a diagonal banner across a document or > picture, for example: > a picture of a house with a "For Sale" banner across the corner?? a) Insert WordArt and rotate it using the green rotation handle. b) Insert a text box and rotate it using the green rotation handle. -- E...

updating controls within a thread ?
Hello, I have a real-time charting application (MFC dlg-based). When the user presses a button, a (worker) thread is created which does all the testing. From within this thread, some controls on the main dialog needs to be updated to indicate the real-time progress/results. I use SendMessage() now, but as far as I understand, my thread waits untill SendMessage() is processed and a result is returned, which will block my thread for a fraction of time (influencing the results) ?? I also read that the number of messages may not exceed 10.000 ?? Any comments, ideas,... thx Wes wrote: > ...

familiar problem: cant access office products after installing update
I've seen a couple of other posts for this, but after reading through them didn't find how it was resolved. I installed an update to microsoft office on my laptop and now when I try to use Word or other office products I am asked for the cd key code, which, like others, I can't seem to find as I bought the laptop a few years back now. Also like others, I was using the applications just fine prior to the update. At this point in my frustration, I really just want to uninstall the update, but can't find any documentation on how to do that. Nothing seemed to be bundled with th...

Very strange problem when inserting a picture in a 3D Chart
When trying to format the salls or the data series of a 3D Chart with a picture fill, a copy of the Worksheet the data is being taken from appears behind the picture. This is the staangest thing I have ever seen. This does hnt ha[pen when the chart is not a 3D chart. This did not happen before. We are Using Windows XP & Excel 2003. I could not find anything in the knowledgebase or support center. Has anyone else ever seen anything like this? Suggestions? ...

Converting imported data
Hi all, Apologies if this has been asked before - did a search of the messages but didnt find the info. I have a database of accidents. The entries in the date field are all in the American format, i.e. 11/04/03. I need the UK format, 04/11/03 as my UK PC doesnt recognise these as dates. Is there a quick way of converting this column of over 1000 entries so that I can sort the data? Be gentle - I'm no expert on Excel. Many thanks, Shaun "Shawk" <shaunha@lineone.net.3-guesses> wrote in message news:bo7pi5$ks3$1@sparta.btinternet.com... > Hi all, > > Apolo...

Importing Excel Data
I'm receiving the following error message when I try to import a MS Excel 2007 file into Access 2007 (into a new table): The search key not found on any record. Then it tells me the file will not be imported. I've looked at the Excel file and don't see anything wrong with it -- any suggestions? Thanks! -- Jen Scott Look here: http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/archive/index.php/t-92702.html Seems to be related to indexes. Regards Kevin "Jen Scott" <JenScott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56037922-D70F-41...

Where is the "Import-Export" option on the File menu for Outlook 2
I am trying to create a CSV file to enable me to downloand contacts. I have read numerous times that one uses the "Import and Export" function on the File menu. But, my Outlook '07 v 12.0.6514 does not have that option. I have even seen screen shots showing it (its between "data file management" and "archive") but it doesn't exist in my File menu. Does anyone know where to find "Import and Export"? In my copy it is under 'File' menu "david g" wrote: > I am trying to create a CSV file to enable me to downlo...

fixed asset date vs. GL date
Hello: I realize that the GL Posting date in the GL interface is the date of posting to the GL for asset additions. What date updates the fixed assets subledger, however, for fixed asset additions? Specifically, what I'm getting at has to do with importing fixed assets. In order to update fixed assets for fixed asset additions and to have the date of posting to fixed assets to be the end of the month, should I change the Great Plains user date to 01/31/06 when I conduct the import of the new assets? Or, does it even matter about the date of posting to the fixed assets subledger...

Importing files
I got the marco: Sub load_file() ' ' load_file Macro In need to make a marco that loads different files on the excel spreadsheet. I got this marco to load a spefic file but I need one that will open a select or clicked on file. any help would be great. Workbooks.OpenText Filename:= _ "C:\Documents and Settings\rwhitfield\My Documents\Cap Test Evaluation\JG02\Test Data\52551-001b_jg02 cap retest_200507211316-0.dat" _ , Origin:=xlWindows, StartRow:=1, DataType:=xlDelimited, TextQualifier _ :=xlDoubleQuote, ConsecutiveDelimiter:=False, Tab:=True, Semicolon:= _ False, Comma:=F...

NEED HELP importing database into new install of Exch 2k
I am a small business owner, and we have one main, multi- homed box. This box is a Win2kAS PDC, DNS, IIS 5.0, Exch 2k, & file server. Last week the registry was zapped by a RAM parity error, and the system went into a perpetual reboot mode. I was able to slave the OS drive (we have an OS, and two mirrored data drives) on an XP pro machine to see if I could see any of the data, luckily it's all there. Unfortunately, we didn't have the registry or exchange databases backed up. I've installed a new drive, reinstalled Win2kAS, re-setup AD, IIS 5.0, Exch 2k, and other apps....

Online account updates
I am using the Money Deluxe 2007 trial and I have my account set up so that it is supposed to automatically download account updates every day. I have never had it download updates. I always have to manually download them by clicking Update Now. Is this a limitation of the trial version? I believe the automatic updates only work if you're setup for "roaming" (using a Passport/Hotmail password). For those of us who don't use that capability, clicking "update now" is the way to go. -- Michael Gordon MVP "RAYMOND DUNTON" <rmdunton@verizon.n...

Update table with a Running Total
Hi, I have a table [Table1] with the fields laid out like this... StationID Date Value CumulativeValue What I need to do through VBA is populate the YTD [CumulativeValue] for each [StationID] for each [Date]. The dates for each Station run from Apr 1 to Oct 1 and the [Value] field contains an Integer value for each day. So what I'm really wanting to do is populate the YTD [Value] for each [StationID] for each [Date]. Thanks, Ken Instead of storing that CumulativeValue in the Table, you can see that thru a Query Report where you havs "From - To" dates. HTH - Bob "KP...

Inserting sheets into Excel workbook
I have created a workbook with 7 worksheets. I want to add more worksheets but the option to Insert Worksheets is grayed out. What have I done to remove this option from just this workbook? Under Tools go to options then click the Edit tab and make sure that the "Show Insert Options Buttons" is checked. "Sally" <Sally@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A26C97C-0A01-48A1-88D0-7F7EF23F87A1@microsoft.com... >I have created a workbook with 7 worksheets. I want to add more worksheets > but the option to Insert Worksheets is grayed...

How to re-insert Windows Mail in the top of the Start Menu list?
Thinking AOL web-mail would be used as the E-mail client on this system, to avoid confusion, Windows Mail was removed from the Start Menu list. The program remains on the system, and it has been possible to place an icon on the desktop to access it, but it would be good if it could be restored to its rightful place at the top (under the Internet Explorer link) of the Start menu (what you get when clicking on the encircled Microsoft symbol in the lower left corner of the screen). How should that be done? AOL web-mail has lost out to Windows Mail as the preferred e-mail client, ...

Auto Update error message (constant)
I have Money 2006 Deluxe and have encountered two problems: 1. For more than a week a red <!> icon appears at the upper right of the screen where updates are posted, and clicking on it indicated that, under the MSN Money Synchronization section, "your last call encountered an error" and that "updates are temporarily unavailable." Does this hinder any Money functions? How can it be corrected? I visited MSN Money's web site and didn't see any wrong settings. 2. When I first downloaded this new version of Money, a window popped up at sign-up offering the f...

Error message when import to Excel
Last week, we updated the windows 2000 with SP4 and RPC upgrade. Now I found the some errors happened when we import/generate data into Excel from some applications, that is "RPC server is unavailable". This caused that we can not get the excel file. ...

Excel logo insert printing problem
I rec'd an excel worksheet with a logo inserted and the color part of this insert will not print, only the black worksheet text will print? SM, Is "Black & white" checked in File - Page setup - Sheet? -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "SM" <SM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29D14754-3053-4C6C-A7AB-898D7A5AA0F6@microsoft.com... >I rec'd an excel worksheet with a logo inserted and the color part of this > insert will not print, only the black worksheet text ...

Importing messages and duplicates
Hello all, I have a problem with duplicate email messages that are cluttering my outlook folders. This is because of numerous iports from differnet PCs. Is there a way to remove duplicates from folders? Azm ...

Update to Access Multiple tables via VBA
I'm somewhat familiar with updating from Excel to Access via VBA. How can I update to multiple tables in Access that have a one to many relationship using VBA. Table are linked via key. tbl_One is one Many with tbl_Two via Foreign Key tbl_One is one Many with tbl_Three via Foreign Key Set db = OpenDatabase("C:\LinkedTest\LinkTestDB.mdb") ' open the database Set rs = db.OpenRecordset("tbl_One", dbOpenTable) With rs ..AddNew ' create a new record ' add values to each field in the record .Fields(&...

Importing Vendor Item
Is IV00103 the only table I need to update if I want to import Vendor's Item? What is CURRNIDX field for? It is not Currency Index but when I change the currency under Item Vendor Maintenance, this value changes too. TIA, Sugih Yes, IV00103 is the table you need. Manually update the table properly and then get the value out of the CURRNI NDX field. It is a pointer to a GL account associatdd with multi-currency. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.Ac...