Fill Form And Get $5000 To Your Home.

Fill Form And Get $5000 To Your Home At http://lifeisbeatiful.co.cc

Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an
image.  in that website on left side below search box, click on image
and enter your name and address where you want to receive your
cheque. please don't tell to anyone.
0
money

Outlook form controls
I added a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet control to an outlook form and published the form to a personal folder. The form was based on a Task template. I added a new Task folder and set it to open the new form with the Excel control. When I tried to use the form, the data entered into the Excel spreadsheet would not "bind" with the form after saving. Is there someway to save the data in the Outlook 2003 form so that each time the form is opened is will have the data from the last time that instance of the form was saved? ...

Distribute campaign activity with a custom form
Hi all, I need to customize the "letter" activity form with new fields. Then within a campaign, I want to distribute using the canal "letter" a campaign activity but unfortunatly, CRM cancels the distributing process with the error : "L'opération Campagne rapide n'a pas pu être exécutée en raison d'une erreur : 0x80041103. Pour plus d'informations, contactez votre administrateur système." It works perfectly if I leave the letter custom fields empty before distribution, but if I want to fill these fields with a defaul...

Excel 2007 texture fill of chart data series columns
I need a way to use fill type to distinguish columns in a column chart for a black and white publication. Ideally, this would be the traditional horizontal, vertical or diagonal stripes or dots or checks. The only fill options I seem to get in 2007 Excel are shading, colors, or "textures", none of which really fulfill my needs. Is there any way to access the traditional stripes or dots from previous versions of Excel? Hi, The UI for that feature was removed in xl2007 but this addin provides a method of doing pattern fills. http://www.andypope.info/charts/patternfills.htm ...

add size option to excel form checkbox
After fielding numerous complaints about the loss of this feature, Please return the ability to change the actual size of the checkbox (the GRAPHIC) so that forms don't end up printing and displaying in an unbalanced manner. The simplest implementation would be to allow the box to scale with the grab points. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestio...

Copy a Price Level in 9.0
Isn't there a way to quickly & easily clone an entire price schedule? ( on v 9.0). For custom pricing for a new customer, I first creates a new price schedule, then add each inventory item to the new schedule one at a time and configure the price levels for each item manually. I would like to have a "Master" price schedule say... "Distributor List" that contains "standard" prices. Can I clone the Master Distributor List by copying it (all the items & prices it contains) to a NEW price schedule "Distrbutor - 01, then edit the Di...

Fill Effects on Fill Color
I am trying to add some Fill Effects to a regular color filled cell which contains text. I can't seem to find where it is possible. I have tried adding a Basic Shape from the Drawing Toolbar and have played with the transparency and fill effects to get the text to show through, but it looks ugly. Is there either a way to have the text entered into the sheet show in front of the drawing object, or add the same fill effects to a regular cell. Thanks - Doug - San Antonio Rugdoody, The only workaround I can think of is to create a textbox and link it to the cell whose value you w...

OnReceive is not getting called?? #2
i wonder why my prg didnt attached +---------------------------------------------------------------- | Attachment filename: msocudp.zip |Download attachment: http://www.codecomments.com/attachment.php?postid=2875298 +---------------------------------------------------------------- - syn ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.codecomments.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

Home Page Short Cuts disappear 10.00.0982
When logging in all of the saved short cuts in the navigation pane are not visible. But as soon as I drag the Navigation Page over just a bit the screen seems to refresh and all of the shortcuts reappear. Does anyone know what could be causing this issue? Thanks Same behaviour here. "TROOTBMI" wrote: > When logging in all of the saved short cuts in the navigation pane are not > visible. But as soon as I drag the Navigation Page over just a bit the > screen seems to refresh and all of the shortcuts reappear. Does anyone know > what could be causing this issu...

Can't Get Line Number on Status Bar
In Word 2003, I was able to look at the status bar at the bottom of the screen to see what line I was on in a particular document. Is it possible to do this in Word 2007? Thanks. Yes. Right click in the status bar. Line number is one of the choices. Pam mcwein wrote: >In Word 2003, I was able to look at the status bar at the bottom of the >screen to see what line I was on in a particular document. Is it possible to >do this in Word 2007? Thanks. -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/word-docmanagement/201001/1 Yes it is...

Matching cells by content then cell fill with color
Thanks to JEM, I am using this routine to color three consecutive cell a specific color, in this case red: Public Sub ThreeCellsRed() ActiveCell.Resize(1,3).Interior.ColorIndex = 3 End Sub What I need now is a way for the routine to continue to find all th similar cells, let's say for sake of disc they are people's names, s when I execute the above on my name, mrh, I want it to continue in th worksheet and find all exact matches and color those same cells red. Another thought, say my name (MRH) is in "A1" and it is also in "D1". But in "D1" I use "...

Pasting an excel chart with fill effects into word (both 2002 SP-2 versions)
I am having problems copying/pasting excel charts into a word document. The problem is this. I copy an excel chart to the clipboard. I then open the word document and paste the contents of the clipboard into the word document. I use "Edit - Paste Special - Bitmap" This pastes the excel chart into a table cell in the word document (which I manually resize at a later time), but the problem is that I lose all of the color attributes (the chart converts from color to black&white). Why can't I paste a color object into word? I noticed that if I return to the excel ...

How do I stop my text box from getting cut off in Publisher?
I have a booklet and on the left page the left margin of the page is either not being adjusted or something else I cannot figure out. I have adjusted the layout guides to the edge of the page and the text box is definitely inside the layout guides. I can't seem to figure it out. Look at the documentation of your printer to see what the margin limitations are. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7CAD1950-205B-4A1D-AA8C-85AEBD87AA14@mic...

Unable To Add Records Via Form
Hello, I'm fairly new to Access so I'm not sure if this is an easy one for all of you... I'm running Access 2003. I have two tables and created a relationship between 1 field in table1 and 1 field in table2. The type of relationship is to only display rows where the fields are equal. I created a form using fields from table1 and table2. The data displays correctly in the form, however when I try to add a new record the add record arrow is greyed out. Also, if I try to edit any existing fields, it does not allow me to. No error, just unable to edit the fields. Is ther...

how do i get rid of outlook mail and get msn mail back
i hate this , now when i try and send an email out from a site i get "outlook" mail how the heck did i get this where is my MSN mail? how do i fix this? i want my msn mail or hotmail back. -- GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS The default e-mail application is configured in Windows control panel, except where you have a Gmail account and the Google toolbar when it is configured additionally in the Google toolbar. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Word. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><&...

Getting Data from Web pages
Hi All I have a task involving getting house council tax information from a web page. Basically it involves entering a postcode followed by the pricing band then council. The data is presented within the page and I copy and paste the relevant part to notepad before importing into Excel.Is it possible to automate this, I am looking for someone to point me in the right direction and I will hopefully research the rest. TIA Karen Karen What is the web address?....this should help us see if there is anything that can be automated -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England n...

Problems linking the fields in two forms
I created a command button on my form so that I can open up another form to save space and make it look neater on my main form. The common field between these two forms is the PO (Purchase Order) number but the subform that opens up does not autopopulate that same number from the primary form - how can I fix this? -- Kenji Could you explain how you open the secondary form (not subform)? Macro? What action(s)? Code? What lines? -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at m...

Search Forms
I have a switchboard and a main client form. On the main client form I used the combo box wizard to create a searching combo box-the user selects the client name from the box and is taken to the first match (no filter, uses the FindFind method). I also have another combo box on my switch board as a shortcut. The user can select the client's name from that list and go directly to the client page with the matching last name. That combo is using a filtering method which is causing an error that forces the entire access program to quit. I'm think that if I can search without usi...

Fill Multiple Fields
In my form "Jobs" I have a combo box "Contact" and 3 Text boxes "Cell", "email" and "Work #". The contact information comes from my table "Contacts". I would like the info for the 3 text boxes to be filled automatically upon selecting the Conact from the combo box. How do I do this? Thanks, Rob Rob, Please have a look at this article, which discusses options for handling this type of situation: http://accesstips.datamanagementsolutions.biz/lookup.htm -- Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP Rob Roy CC wrote: > In my form...

I cant see my fields in form view.
Created a subform on a tab. When I change back to form view the fields do not appear. It is a blank box. Kaitl, Check the RecordSOurce for you subform it could be that it's not returning an records OR you have set the Data Entry to Yes and you can't see the old records. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "kaitl" <kaitl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:447BD8BB-4A7F-4333-B1EF-37...

How do I get "C4" field in Excel to equal the Worksheeet Name
As I change the name of a Worksheet I want a field in that Worksheet to show the Name of the Worksheet =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1),1)+1,99) Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Daniel" wrote: > As I change the name of a Worksheet I want a field in that Worksheet to show > the Name of the Worksheet ...

how to handle down payment on home
I'm using 2003 Deluxe. I'm purchasing a new home and went into the lifetime planner and set up a home asset - indicating the purchase price of the house and the amount I'm borrowing, interest rate, etc. It calculated out correctly my monthly payments. Now I have to write a check to the closing attorney for the down payment. I've read some instructions on this group about handling that, but those posts were very old and I thought perhaps 2003 Money might handle it differently. How do I enter a down payment? As an expense in my checkbook under Home? (I created a new Home Cate...

Macro referencing a subform, in a tab, in a parent form
Hello all, grateful for some help.... I have a form (FormStudentManagement), with a subform (FormLNKBEDSTD). On the subform is a control (LNKBEDSTDCategory) which can only be set to two options ("Private" and "Homestay"). I have a macro attached to a button on the subform which opens a different form depending on the setting on the control. It all works beautifully when I open the subform on its own, but the referencing falls down when it is embedded in the parent form. A quick google has informed me that referencing rules change when a subform is ...

Setting Visible property between forms
When I set a visible property for a two labels on a form based on the information from a second form, I'm getting an issue with one of the labels not becoming visible based on which order the code is in. Private Sub Form_Current() If Me.PositionApplied1 <> "Site Coordinator" Then If Form_frmApplicants.USResident = False Then Form_frmApplicants.Label57.Visible = True Form_frmApplicants.Label59.Visible = True Else: Form_frmApplicants.Label57.Visible = False Form_frmApplicants.Label59.Visible = False End If End If If Me.PositionApplied1 &...

Adding texture to Access forms
How do you add texture to the background of Microsoft Access forms? Arturo wrote: > How do you add texture to the background of Microsoft Access forms? With the Picture property of the form. Set it to an image file that gives the "texture" you want. -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP Email (as appropriate) to... RBrandt at Hunter dot com ...

Calculating hours on a timeclock form
I am trying to calculate the number of hours worked utilizing the "TimeIn" and "TimeOut" fileds on a subform that will calculate the total number of hours per week. The expression that I am utilizing is: =HoursAndMinutes([TimeOut]-[TimeIn]) I have also created an HoursandMinutes which is: ublic Function HoursAndMinutes(interval As Variant) As String '*********************************************************************** ' Function HoursAndMinutes(interval As Variant) As String ' Returns time interval formatted as a hours:minutes string '***...