Field which is disabled

Modifying GP 9.0 PM with Modifier/VBA

After make visible hidden field and add to VBA

I tried to move data to this field and have this error:

Run-time error ‘1008’:

Unsafe Operation. An attempt was made to set a value into on application
field which is disabled. This operation could compromise the integrity of
that application.

I tried this:

 ApplyPayablesDocuments.Update1099Amount.Enabled = True

But still have the error.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Regards,
Valentin

0
ValentinPR (38)

What the system is saying is you are doing something that interferes with the
logic built into GP and it doesn't like that.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Valentin PR" wrote:

> Modifying GP 9.0 PM with Modifier/VBA
>
> After make visible hidden field and add to VBA
>
> I tried to move data to this field and have this error:
>
> Run-time error ‘1008’:
>
> Unsafe Operation. An attempt was made to set a value into on application
> field which is disabled. This operation could compromise the integrity of
> that application.
>
> I tried this:
>
>  ApplyPayablesDocuments.Update1099Amount.Enabled = True
>
> But still have the error.
>
> Any suggestion will be appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Valentin

0
callen (2505)
3/29/2007 4:58:03 AM
Thanks for the response Charles.
At present I resolved just cancel the logic using this.

Private Sub ApplySelect_BeforeUserChanged(KeepFocus As Boolean, CancelLogic
As Boolean)
	CancelLogic = True
	My Logic
End Sub

Regards and respect,
Valentin

 Excuse me Sir, I have another issue alter installing SP2

I just install GP 9.0 SP2.
I verified the version for each product and all looks good.
The modified windows are ok, but when I tried to Print Payables Checks:

A get/change operation on table ‘micCheckbookLanguageSetup’
Failed accessing SQL data.

Any help will be appreciated,
Valentin

0
ValentinPR (38)

Disable Trended Deposits
Does anyone know how to turn off trended deposits (forecasted) feature? If you press the customize option on the left hand side, you can change it to show budget entries instead of trends -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money <a...

Adding fields to tables in SQL/CRM
I would like to add about 5 fields to the contact form and was wondering if that can be done with MSAccess. Thanks, Antony To add fields to CRM you first add them using the schema manager in the crm deployment manager tool. After adding the fields you need to publish the fields using deployment manager then reset the web server to refresh its data. Once done you can then go into the CRM web interface as a crm administrator and then go into customization and add the fields to whatever form you need. MSAccess is never used to do this. "Antony" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.co...

Disabled User account.
I had a disabled user account that i enabled. I can acces the mailbox for the using OWA but not through outlook. The reason is that this users name is not availble yet after a week in the address book. So when ever i try to add the user from outlook either as additional mailbox or as a primary address it doesnt accept, says "name could not be resolved. The name could not be matached to a name in the address list". Thanks Is the account "hidden"? Hidden accounts are not accessible from Outlook. Check to see if it is hidden (Exchange Advanced tab, IIRC). If it is, ...

How to disable fade-in of desktop alerts
Hello! Is there a way to prevent Outlook 2003's Desktop Alerts from fading in? I think I like the feature, but I would like it better if the alerts did not fade in, but just appeared. -- Christian Ullrich ...

Date calculation on 2 fields
I have a query that calculates captures a date filed 20 days after the date which is entered. It then gathers all the dates after the 20 days has been calculated. I need to code another date field that doesnt grab info 45 days past the date. Example: works now user - puts in date 1/28/2010 query - subracts 20 days from that date = 1/08/10 query - then gathers all the dates after 1/8/10. Need - To look at another date field and make sure no data is gathered 45 days from the date in field. Are you talking about two separate queries, or a single query with two criteria? ...

The Pivot Table field name is not valid,
I am receiving the above error message, but don't understand why. My data is in columns, organised as a list and the columns are labelled. What do I have to do to get over this? Thanks Denise Maybe there's a hidden column, with no heading text, or you've accidentally included a blank column at the end of the range. deniseh wrote: > I am receiving the above error message, but don't understand why. My data is > in columns, organised as a list and the columns are labelled. What do I have > to do to get over this? > Thanks > Denise -- Debra Dalgleish Ex...

To many fields defined error message
I am currently using access 2003 and when I am attempting to bring multiple queries together into one... I am getting a To many fields defind error message. Below is my SQL that I currently have. I am going to want to add another 30 fields from 3 other queries to this one as well. SELECT [Employee Hierarchy - Current Month].[Performance Year], [Employee Hierarchy - Current Month].[Performance Month], [Employee Hierarchy - Current Month].ATTUID, [Employee Hierarchy - Current Month].Skill, [Employee Hierarchy - Current Month].Ramp, [TC-All-Weeks].[TC-Week1-Step2].[Trans and Co...

Restrict information fields for contacts in Outlook emails
I often send email to multiple people and want them to see who other recipients were. However, I don't want a recipient to be able to right-click on another recipient's email and by looking at the "properties" see their cell phone, and other personal information I have for that contact in my contact list. How can I use Outlook 2007 to manage my contacts, and use those contacts to address emails, but not send ALL the fields I have for a contact for every email "co-recipient" to see. Does that make sense? It seems this must be basic and obvious, bu...

How-to hide comment field on Invoices
For one of our customers, we needed a way of classifying items which are Urgent in need to make sure our warehouse ships them out as soon as they are received. The only way field that would work is the 'Comment ID' field which can be found in the 'Sales Item Detail Entry' window. I then modified the related smartlist report to use this field and life was good.. until we printed invoices. On the Invoice, for every 'Urgent' item, a blank line appears after it. With more than one 'urgent' item on the same Invoice, it makes for an odd/unprofessional looking Invoice...

see only name in the "from" field composing emails
When sending an email, how do you show your name only in the from field as opposed to your name and email address? I noticed whe I watched the the "outlook" demo that the example email that is being composed shows the senders name only, how do I make that change? If you create a Contact Record for yourself and change the Email Display As field to contain your name only, that's what you'll see in the To: field. You won't be accomplishing anything, but if it makes you feel better, go for it. What the recipient sees will be determined by their email software a...

Populate Markdown field in Sales Transaction Entry with differenc.
When using Extended Pricing, we would like the system to automatically populate the Markdown field on the line item with the difference between the Item’s Net Price and promotion. For example, if the Net Price of an Item is $150 and the promotion is $10 off, we would like the Unit Price to be populated with $150, the Markdown field to be populated with $10.00, and the Extended Price to be populated with $140. Not sure if you'll see this or not but I thought you (or someone) might like to know that I have gotten this request a couple times and have written such a product. Email mbs...

Counting Blanks in Non Numeric Fields
I am trying to see how many blank spaces employees leave when filling out a particular form. These fields are generally non numeric, though there are a few check boxes too. Is there an equation I can use in the report footer that would add up the total number of blanks? The goal would be to use that information and divide it by the total number of fields to produce a percentage of complete forms. Many thanks, Caro You'll need to decide what constitutes a "blank". If someone enters something, then deletes it, is that a "blank"? If someone skips past ...

Adding tab on Users Field
Hi, Is it possible to add a tab under Setting> BU Settings> Users> beside Addresses? Hope to hearing from you soon. Thanks Carrie No possible to modify the user object/entity via out of box system customization tool Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Carrie" wrote: > Hi, > > Is it possible to add a tab under Setting> BU Settings> Users> beside > Addresses? > > Hope to hearing from you soon. > > Thanks > Carrie ...

Comparing text and number fields
I have AutoNumber field EnvelopeNumber and text field AuthenticationCode, with the default for AuthenticationCode equalling EnvelopeNumber. In Allen Browne's code to duplicate records, I have code to update the AuthenticationCode if it equals the AutoNumber, but accept it if the user has entered his own code. If Me.AuthenticationCode = Me.EnvelopeNumber Then !AuthenticationCode = !EnvelopeNumber Else !AuthenticationCode = Me.AuthenticationCode End If This always copies the AuthenticationCode, I assume because Access does not recog...

Update Status field by record selection
Table 1 Name: Bank Table 2 Name: Ledger 1 Main form with 4 subforms (only having problem with 2 subforms) 1st Subform: UnMatch1 (query based on Ledger) 2nd Subform: UnMatch2 (query based on Bank) Once my users verfied information from both subforms, they will decide if those items match (by record) on the Status field. I need to have a CmdMatch which can allow users to select particular record and make update the Status to Match or UnMatch. I did some research all day but only one that's close enough to what I wanted is the following code: Private Sub CmdMatch_Click() Dim rs As...

Creating a field to search and enter non duplicate data
Hello all. I have a team of 15 pople that all work with reference numbers, on occasion a number has to be sent to a different work group. I've created a spreadsheet for them to enter the numbers into, but we have been duplicating numbers. I want to create a field to enter th number into, have the field cross reference the exsting numbers, and if it does not find a match, enter the number and sort the list. I know how to create a custom macro that will accomplish what I want to do, but I'd prefer a static formula if it's possible. A formula can not do waht y...

Total number of Jan 2007 entries in a list of date formatted field
I have a report that captures work done by sales reps. For each entry there exists a date. This report is exported in Excel format and the date is captured as mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm. I would like to have a column that lists the number of work entries by Jan 2007, Feb 2007, Mar 2007, etc. I am at a loss as to how I can conditionally count the occurrence based on the month and the year in this date field. Thanks in advance. =SUMPRODUCT(--(YEAR(B2:B200)=2007),--(MONTH(B2:B200)=1)) where B2:B200 holds the dates you can expand on that if you want to count for an individual =SUMPRODUCT(--(A...

how can I disable TouchPad scrolling is a access form with VB code

Adding Size Field In Outlook 2000
Hello, In my Domain, I want to add to All my users the Size Field to their Outlook 2000, How can I do this..??? I realize that this on the level of user outlook Profile, And not in the level of the Exchange Sever. Orly Send these instructions to the users: Right click in the column heading areas, and select Field Chooser. Switch the drop-down to the All Mail Fields and then scroll down to the "size" entry. Drag it from the field chooser window to the toolbar and drop it where the individual user wants it to display. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies ...

How can I tell if a CEdit is disabled or enabled? Many thanks
I disabled a CEdit with EnableWindow(false), and it was gray then. When I tried to retrieve state of this CEdit with IsWindowEnabled() but always got false Any ideas? On Aug 20, 10:54=A0am, mike-yue <needpass...@gmail.com> wrote: > I disabled a CEdit with EnableWindow(false), and it was gray then. > When I tried to retrieve state of this CEdit with IsWindowEnabled() > but always got false > > Any ideas? I mean when the CEdit was enabled with EnableWindow(true), the IsWindowEnabled() still returned false. How come? >I disabled a CEdit with EnableWindow(false), and ...

Workflow rule to check changes in CRM fields
Is there anyway using work flow to check fields change such as if one of the address fields on account or contact is changed then send email to appropirate CRM user? I have has a look at the only thing to evoke the workflow rule is when Assign, Create, Manual or Status change. Cheers Kyaw Hi, You have to use post-callouts to check this situation. "Kyaw" wrote: > Is there anyway using work flow to check fields change such as if one of the > address fields on account or contact is changed then send email to > appropirate CRM user? > > I have has a look at ...

Resource Update does not update location field
We have one person create a meeting request for a resource and some other users. Then if someone else goes and modifies the meeting request resource for the location, the location field does not update. But if the original creator does the same process, it works fine and does update the location field. ...

Remove duplicate enries with blank fields
I need to create a key word index for past issues of a magazine. Th index will be published on the publisher's website. Key words, title and issues are collected in an Excel file, and are alphabeticall sorted. One keyword can have multiple references to articles, but fo eastethic reasons I want to remove duplicate keywords while off cours maintaining the title and issue info. The result should look like this http://www.belastingzaken.nl/trefwoordenregister/P.htm (it's Dutch) I have deleted duplicate key words manually, but since I need to updat this index each month that's just ...

Include Custom Fields in Lead Conversion
Greetings, Does anyone know how to include custom fields during a lead conversion, specifically to a Contact Record? We would like to include a field called LeadSource in the Contact Entity that would capture the LeadSource value from the Originating Lead. in CRM 1.2 you need to look at mappings in deployment manager as this will allow you to create a mapping from the field in the lead to the field in the contact. Note this mapping only takes place when the lead is converted etc "Vinh" <Vinh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4B6AD7A-6D26-4A83-9FC2-5A88...

Changing a text field into a date
I have a database whose job number is a date. The job number is a text field and we would also like to display it as a medium date. example job number is 110703 and we would also like to display it as 11-Jul-03. Suggestions? Thanks ...