Extract account set info in FRx?

Does anyone know how to extract all the account set definitions in FRx to a
file? I've set up so many of these it would be nice to be able to dump them
off so I can keep better track of them.

--
Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager
HDA, Inc.  Hazelwood, MO

Migrating Outlook settings from local user account to domain user accounts
Howdy - we are in the process of moving all of our workstations onto a WS2k3 controlled domain. Most of our users have Outlook 2003 as the mail client, and I'm trying to find a way to move all their settings across onto the new profile of their machines (we use an IMAP server, not an exchange server btw) At the moment we are using a script to copy most of their old settings (desktop, quick launch, my docs etc) from their local profile into the new profile location on the server - however we're not getting the outlook settings. Whilst all the settings can be recreated reasonably easi...

both accounts on the trial balance
Hello: A client would like to see, for the cash account on the detailed trial blance, not just the debits and credits to cash but the debits and credits to other accounts for the cash transactions such as debits to payables for checks that are cut. Is there a way to place the other side of the cash transaction (the debit or credit to other accounts on the trial balance for the cash transaction) on the trial balance or would it require practically re-writing the report due to the table relationships in the trial balance? I know that there are reports that offer this info. But, the cli...

New exchange old Groupwise accounts
Hey all, We just put in our own Exchange 2003 server into a 2003 domain, created all the accounts and mailboxes. Our current provider has our email on a groupwise system. We are keeping our domain name. Is there a good description of how I can export email from our current provider's Groupwise and then import them into Exchange. We will be scheduling a DNS switch to point to our new server. There are about 500 accounts that I need to move the data for. Thanks What data do you want? Using the Exchange migration wizard (built-in to Exchange - Start -> Programs -> Exchange -...

How can you Copy an email and set up to send hourly?
Okay, here is my question: Can you set up outlook 2002 SP3 to copy an exact email (to same person, same subject and same message) to someone... also setting up a begin date to end date and send it our hourly? Here is why I ask, I found an online contest/Sweepstakes that excepts hourly entries via email. I have been working with "new email" (opening multiple times), setting it not to send until a certian date and hour (for each day and hour of the day) and using the edit then clipboard to add in all the fields (to, subject and message) to match the criteria as stated in the Contest/S...

how do I extract the moving average trendline point data?
I'm creating large data sets with moving average trendlines. I need to creat new charts with ONLY the trendlines...maybe in a separate worksheet. Can the moving average trendline datapoints be extracted and copied to another sheet? Hi bobb, A moving average is calculated fairly easily - lets' assume you want a 13-point MA to smooth monthly data, you just need to average all values for the current month and 6 months above and below the current month. eg if data is in column A enter =AVERAGE(A1:A12) in cell B7 and copy down. A better way to smooth a time series is with a weighted...

Can no longer set new appointments in Outlook 2003
I've been using Outlook 2003 for some years without any problems. Today, I can no longer create new appointments, or view existing ones. I get a message in the reading pane stating 'This message with restricted permission cannot be viewed inthe reading pane until you verify your credentials. Open the item to read it's contents and verify your credentials.' "Desmac" <Desmac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC212132-7061-456E-AB9A-02F960E311A4@microsoft.com... > I've been using Outlook 2003 for some years without any problems....

want to set properties in C#
If I have an xml file and want to set some properties in it (read and write it I guess), what is the best alternative? I don't want to use xlst - this seems like I should be able to just specify the node and replace the parameter similar to what I am doing now in InstallScript: oConfig = CreateObject("MSXML.DOMDocument"); oConfig.load(configFile); oLanguageCtl = oConfig.selectSingleNode("Config/GeneralDlgs/LocaleInfoDlg/LanguageCtl"); oLanguageCtl.text = Locale; .... oConfig.save(configFile); for the parameter shown here: <Config xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org...

Problem setting up Outlook 2003 newsgroup
I've found a bunch of messages with the same problem, but no solution so far. I recently installed Outlook 2003. I followed the directions for adding th news icon to the GO menu and it appeared to work. I clicked on the NEWS icon and it started to take me through first time setup. However, I cancelled part way throught in order to find out my DNNS setting. When I tried to return, clicking on NEWS opened a folder, rather than the first time setup program Thinking that I should start from scratch again, I deleted the NEWS icon from the GO menu. But when I went back to add the icon ag...

mortgage account changes
I am currently using MS Money 2004 to track mortgage payments. We just signed up for an accelerated payment plan to reduce interest charges (payments are made twice a month instead of once a month). The problem is that I can't seem to change the frequency of the payments from once a month to twice a month. I would rather not have to enter the payments manually. Can anyone help????? Update the payment frequency in Bills and Deposits. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Microsoft Exchange Server http://exchange.mvps.org "Debbie" <Debbie@discussions.microsoft.c...

How to set focus or select next cell
I have five fields of inputs (say B5,C5,D5,E5,F5), after putting the data in cell F5, when I hit the enter key is there a way that the next focus cell is B6 for the next input, if so how? In other words after data is inputted in cell F5 the focus jumps to the next line at cell B6 ... thanks ahead for the solution. -dave Hi Dave Select the range B5:F62 before you start typing and it will behave like that for quite a while. HTH. Best wishes Harald "dave wagner" <dwagner@lancorpnet.com> skrev i melding news:IHbaf.7447$D13.133@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com... > I have...

default input language in wince 6.0 regional settings is not enabl
Hi All, Can anybody know how to enable the default input language in regional settings for the targeted device using PB and catalog items. The original Wince BSP with existing target board is working fine but after cloning the BSP for custom board and adding the catalog items it's not showing the default input language was enabled. ...

how do i download my email from two other email accounts?
I have tried many times to firstly set up the ability for outlook to be able to download it but I am unsure if I am doing it correctly. Both my hotmail accts are free. I am having a lot of trouble setting it up so I can download it Jose Luis <Jose Luis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have tried many times to firstly set up the ability for outlook to > be able to download it but I am unsure if I am doing it correctly. > Both my hotmail accts are free. I am having a lot of trouble setting > it up so I can download it Outlook access to free Hotmail accounts is b...

Account Description Missing when copy range of account in Mass Mod
In GP 9.0 When you create accounts, the account description can be generated automatically by combining the descriptions of the segments that are included in the account. In Version 8 When I use mass modify to copy a range of account the new account description keep the source account description. ...

Exchange 5.5 Info Store
The size of the info store did not decrease after deleting several gigs of email. I'm up against the limit the partition can hold. I can I safely compact the database? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;192189 "arnoldt66@hotmail.com" wrote: > The size of the info store did not decrease after deleting > several gigs of email. I'm up against the limit the > partition can hold. I can I safely compact the database? ...

Setting UOM
Hi, We defined our product as inventory product and services. The UOM was either Each or Mandays. My client intends to have let say he picks inventory product on the opportunity product form. The UOM can be automatically inserted after he chooses the product. Can it be accommodated on CRM 3.0? How is the workaround? Carrie ...

Disable E-Mail Account
I am totally new to Exchange so any help would be appreciated. We are currently using Exchange 5.5. An employee has just been fired and I need to DISABLE the e-mail account and not delete it. I have disabled the users NT account but I don't see any option to disable the e-mail account itself. I tested the account and that user is still able to send and receive mail. Thanks in advance. I did remove the NT permissions from the Mailbox permissions tab and also changed the primary Windows NT account to myself. When you say hide it do you mean Hide From Address Book or is there anothe...

Set Default Inbox When Outlook Starts
How do I set a default Inbox that Outlook will open when the program is launched? Right now it opens an "Inbox" that is unused; I want it to point to my IMAP mailbox. Thanks in advance. Freddy <none@none.com> wrote: > How do I set a default Inbox that Outlook will open when the program > is launched? Right now it opens an "Inbox" that is unused; I want it > to point to my IMAP mailbox. Tools>Options>Other>Advanced Options. Set your startup folder there. -- Brian Tillman ...

Contracts and Accounts Used for Posting
My client is implementing Contracts Administration. They would like to have the sales and accued liability accounts used by revenue recognition to be driven by the item number and not the contract type. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micr...

Changes to default tab settings in Publisher lost when closing fil
In both Publisher 2003 and 2007, when I change the default tab settings in a file, when I close and then reopen the file the tab settings I made are lost and the formatting is messed up as a result. Any ideas how I can keep the changes I make to the default tab setting? Is the original document a 2000 file? Custom tabs that you previously set in Publisher 2000 are not saved when you save a publication in Publisher 2002 or in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891825/en-us There also was a fix in a service pack for 2003. Issues that are fixed in Publisher 2003 by Office 2003 S...

Tool required for importing Analytical Accounting data
A tool for importing Analytical Accounting data with core transactions should be developed. Customer has several stand alone Great Plains installations (in distant countries) and wants to import GL entries with Analytical Accounting data into a centralized Great Plains environment. An import tool would also benefit customers who import GL, AP, AR, SOP transactions from external non-integration applications. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree"...

When extracting from column A no data
Hi I have the following function extracting data from a seperate workbook =TEXT([SurveillanceDup.xls]RDBMergeSheet!B2,) Data is extracted to the new workbook When I use =TEXT([SurveillanceDup.xls]RDBMergeSheet!A2,) No data is extracted There is data on Column A and B the SurveillanceDup.xls. This is a strange one Has anyone any ideas? Thanks Eddie OK I just figured it is something to do with TEXT, but cannot find another function. On May 5, 1:14=A0pm, webels <eid...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi > I have the following function extracting data fr...

Change owner of Contact to Account's owner
I need to update >3600 contacts so that the contact owner is the same as the account owner and then make sure it stays updated. Any ideas on how to make sure this happens? you need to write code.. 1 - write a tool that will read your contacts and set the owner to be the same as the account owner. This could be done in an unsupported fashion using SQL or in a supported fashion using the SDK 2 - assuming each contact created is linked to an account you could write a callout that reassigns each contact to the accounts owner some coding required ============================== John O&...

How do set different widths for the same column?
How do set different widths for the same column? Example: column A, the width would be 12 from rows 1 to 10 and rows 11 to 20 would have a width of 24. I would like to do this without merge. Please Help!!! Not possible I'm afraid -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS Explorer Excel wrote: > How do set different widths for the same column? Example: column A, > the width would be 12 from rows 1 to 10 and rows 11 to 20 would have > a width of 24. I would like to do this without merge. Please Help!!! If it really,...

System settings are not saved
Hi. When I edit the system settings in CRM 3.0, and press "OK" the new settings are not saved. No error is displayed. Enyone know something about this? Bedst regards Jacob Mondrup Vivant IT Management. Jacob, I'm not sure to be honest as we are having the same problem on our internal system...all customer's servers are fine...very strange problem. Be interested to see what replies we get Ben Jacob Mondrup - Vivant IT Management wrote: > Hi. > > When I edit the system settings in CRM 3.0, and press "OK" the new settings > are not s...

after migrating to a new domain no free/busy info
Hey, After we migrated users from one domain to another we have no free/busy information for any old calendar events. The new domain was not a child domain of the old one or vice versa. Both exchange servers are 2003. Would this fall under the same resolution when this issue happens after migrating from 5.5 to 2000? Thanks for any help. "Thurman" <Thurman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >After we migrated users from one domain to another we have no free/busy >information for any old calendar events. If they occur in the past, why would that matter? >The n...