Extensions on Integration manager for Conversions

I would like for partners to be able to request a one time 120 day extension
on Integration Manager for Conversions for any client and get automatic
approval.  Too often a client purchases software and the implementation gets
delayed.  Then we run short of time with IM.  Just like we can get an
extension on filing our taxes, I think MS should give us one extension per
customer on IM for Conversions upon request.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5a7080b5-f8db-45c4-9570-95dcb8b5f4cf&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Lou (56)

CArchive and memory management problem
I am serializing a number of objects using CArchive. While the archive is open, one group of objects is created off the heap, serialized and then deleted. Later, a second group of objects does the same. When conditions are right, the first object of the second group will get the same memory location off the heap as one of the objects from the first group. When this happens, CArchive thinks it's trying to archive an object it already has. It doesn't write the new object, but writes an offset to the object it thinks it has already (from the first group). When reading the arc...

EFT For Receivables Management GP V. 8.0
Hi, Does anyone know if GP v 8.0 has an option for extracting an EFT for cash receipts? Our clients want to pay directly from their bank account every month but our bank only accepts EFT file types. thanks, ...

Mailbox Manager #3
I seem to be having a problem with the Mailbox Manager within Exchange 2003. I have a recipient policy set up to report inbox and sent items past 90-days with no size limit. Right now I just have it set up to send report. When I recieve the report it looks like none of the inbox or sent items is going to be touched. Anyone have any hints on this, am I setting it up right? Thanks, KJK ...

Excel conversion problem #2
How do I convert 2.50 to 2min, 30 seconds in Excel? Hi try =A1/(24*60) and format the resulting cell as hh:mm:ss -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "seen nicely" <seen nicely@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:FCB0A1BA-0E6C-4130-8184-9F95B707952E@microsoft.com... > How do I convert 2.50 to 2min, 30 seconds in Excel? ...

html mail in crm 3.0 workflow manager
In CRM 1.2 it possible to create nice mail templates with html code simple in frontpage with the usage of field values. Does anybody have a idea how to build html mail templates with flied values, so that i can copy the html in the workflow "create mail" like in crm 1.2??? when i use the same field values like in the workflow manager in my html code, the field ist not displayed in the html mail. Give this a try. </pre> Your html code .... <pre> ...

CD-RW DRIVE/CD Drive Not showing up under device manager.
Hola, I have a dvd-RW drive and a regular cd drive installed on my computer. Up until a few days ago it was working fine. Now it dosen't even show up under the device manager. I ran a compelte virus scan which came up with nothing. I tried using the Microsoft auto-fix program and it failed. I followed the instructions for a reg edit of the upper and lower files and still no sucess. I'm kinda at a loss here. The drives open fine I haven't installed or removed anything major recently that I can think of. Once I put a game or any cd in it just comes back err. canno...

Integration Manger version 8 (fixpack 4) performance
I recently upgraded a version 7 Great Plains installation to version 8, including the Integration Manager. One of the sales order transaction integrations used to take about 45 minutes for 800 transactions under version 7 using the SQL Optimized adaptor. Now it takes five hours! I tried using both the version 7 and version 8 SQL Optimized adaptors, which are provided with Integration Manager version 8. Both were equally slow. Is there something different about the version 8 Integration Manager that should make it run so much slower? Is anyone aware of any tips and/or tricks to glean so...

Scheduled Tasks: Remote Management
Hi With the Core Configuratior 2 I can enabe remote management for scheduled tasks. Managing scheduled tasks remotely does not show me the content of my core-server as I choose an action with the action dialog. It shows me the content of my managing PC. In fact I need to be able to choose a program of my core server to start at the specific time. Thanks for your help. Patrick ...

integration manager 10.0-SQL Data Source
We are trying to run an integration by using a link to the GP tables. One of our data sources is using the SQL Server as the data source. We can query the data source and return all rows in the integration. However, when we run the integration we receive the error: An error handler was not found for: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. We are on the latest service pack too. Are you using any field script or event script in IM? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogst...

Missing Workflow Manager Templates
Hello, I am attempting to use Workflow Manager to setup some basic workflow scenarios. I would like to start by using the basic "templates" as described in the documentation but they are not listed when I access workflow manager. Can anyone tell me how to recover/restore the files? Thanks in advance, Miles On your Server CD (PFiles\MSCRM\Tools) there is a template for the Solution Selling sales process. Stephen "Miles Standish" <pummeline00@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:baef01c4892d$17e84c50$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I am attempting to u...

Integration Manager 9.0
We recently upgraded to version 9. Everything seemed fine, but yesterday IM simply stopped working. WHen I try to run an integration CPU Usage goes to 95-100%. The integration just hangs. You can not even End Task with Task Manager. I tried on two other machines ... same results. My understanding is that there are major bugs in version 9.0 and MS has not been very open or honest about this. In any event, I simply need to get this problem resolved. Any help is greatly appreciated. How far did you upgrade? Ver 9 or V9 with SP1? Also, what kind of integration is hanging? SOP ...

External E-mail to POP3 Connector Manager to CRM
Hi! I'm currently hosting my E-mail using Qmail in a linux machine. As I understand that the only way for E-mails to get into CRM is by using Exchange Server. So, my integration setup is as follows... (Please advice if I am wrong) Qmail Linux (POP3 Server) -> Exchange POP3 Connector Manager -> Exchange Mail Box -> Exchange Router -> MSCRM. Things that are working correctly - MSCRM is able to send out E-mail via Exchange Router. - Able to receive external E-mails at Qmail Linux (POP3 Server) - Exchange POP3 Connector Manager is able to receive E-mails from Qmail Linux (P...

Integration with Encumbrance Management
Would like to be able to pre-encumber requisitions from requisition management and check against the budget BEFORE going to a PO status. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defa...

Quickbooks Purchase Order Integration
How is this working for everyone? When RMS posts the purchase orders over to Quickbooks, does it include the PO# as a reference so they can pay against it? Any tricks to making this work smoothly? ...

Business Contact Manager installation prbs
I am trying to install Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003 bu when I install the program, the menu at the top of the page is no coming up. It is in the Add/Remove Programs area and it is enabled. Any other ideas -- fleetfeet4 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- fleetfeet42's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=514 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=126332 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i Try this: In Outlook, on the Help menu, click Configure Business Contact Manager, and follow the instructions....

System attendant mailbox manager report
I'm not sure how to track this one down. I am running Exchange 2003 sp2 on two Exchange servers they function as backends. I keep getting a System attendant email sent to me for a thats says "The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager on SCMAIL1 completed processing successfully". This is all good and fine, but what i dont understand is what recipient policy is generating this because when i check my recipient policies none of them are configured for mailbox manager settings, so i dont understand why i keep getting the email and the attached report. Is there a way to ...

My application does not register itself to windows file manager
Hi, I have an application , it does not register itself to windows file manager ( I mean , if I double click on a document of my application type, it does not open) How can I make it register itself, Thanks, CWinApp::RegisterShellFileTypes() is the answer. You would also need to call EnableShellOpen before calling RegisterShellFileTypes(). Check MSDN for more details: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/538tbk4a(VS.80).aspx Regards, Shoaib. "behzad" <bn at yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23F4AZmgnIHA.5472@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I have an applic...

vlookup after conversion to 2007
We recently converted from 2003 to 2007. The vlookup formulas linking separate sheets no longer work. They return a blank space. Is there something I need to do to convert these functions? Thank you, April There is no reason why VLOOKUP formulas should not work in XL2007 Please show us a sample formula best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "April" <April@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7B859AA-76B2-4CE0-A985-BDDCF5D5B9CE@microsoft.com... > We recently converted from 2003 to 2007. &g...

Adding records with referential integrity
I have a few tables in my database, all 1 to 1 with the master table. I have a query that gather much of the data into one large datasheet.The problem is I cannot add records through this query. I get a message that I need a related record in the child table for it to work. Am I right in assuming I need to add the record in the master database first, then the inegrity check will create the record inthe child databases, and THEN I can add data through my datasheet? A 1 to 1 relationship is unusual, as there can be only one child record for each parent record. A search for subclas...

Access Conversion
Will Access 2003 allow you to open 2000 files or are you forced to convert? There are file formats specific to each version of Access that allow you to use the latest features of each version. Since A2000 all future versions have been able to read that file format without needing a conversion. So if you code in A2003 and use the A2000 file format (and don't use any newer features) then an A2000 user can use your .mdb file. -- Joe Fallon Access MVP "Brenda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:007701c39f1b$2c7f4ee0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Will ...

Item Integration not populating list price
I am doing and inventory item integration. I can't get the price group, default price level, or the list price to populate. I made sure the list price was put in the currency folder. My price group and price level values do exist. I have tried putting a constant (1.00) into the list price field and that doesn't work either. We are not using extended pricing. Any ideas? Jenny, You will need to have to sources: one for your items and one for your list price. Since list prices are part of the currency collection, IM expects a one to many relationship between the ...

Conversion of .pst format.
I'm running OL2007 under Vista Home Premium SP2. It looks as though I can't convince my daughter to purge stuff from her files, so I have to switch from a 2002-style .pst file to a 2007-style. The Help system instructions for doing this with import-export are clear, but I'm concerned about filenames. I recall having trouble renaming an Outlook file in the past, so I want to make sure that my intentions are honorable. I think I would be most comfortable if I didn't have to change the filename referenced under Account Settings (call it "current.pst"). ...

Order Management questions
Hi there. I have a couple Order Management questions: 1) Is it possible to limit what items a customer can see, according to his/her location? E.g. Joe the customer lives in Smithtown and logs into Order Management. We want him to see what items are in inventory in the warehouse in Smithtown, not in our other warehouses in other places. 2) How does the order desk know that an order has been placed? Thanks! Colleen I don't think you can limit ithe items the customer can see. For the desk clerk, you could have a reminder setup that shows orders for a date range or some other crit...

how do i find the manage list
By taking at least a fraction of the time to structure and proof-read the question as you would probably like someone to spend answering it. Regards Ken.................................. "excel" <excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9816C0A1-D2B2-4B09-92A9-41F6411A93A3@microsoft.com... > ...

Workflow Manager-Order Product
I want to create a workflow based on order product, however it is not listed in the objects. Order is listed however. Is there a way to reach a specific order product from the workflow manager? Not with the supplied tools. You might try a Post-Callout. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 01:27:02 -0800, "b_gul_t" <bgult@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I want to create a workflow based on order product, however it is not listed in the objects. Order is listed however. Is th...