Extender problem with GP 10

Hi all,

I setup a Dynamics GP 10  system for a customer. The system is used
from HRM staff.  I used Extender to add a number of extender windows
and detail windows.  On the Sever all users can access the extender
windows but when they login on a separate terminal server (with a
client installation) the Extender windows are not accessible. Only the
Extender Detail Windows can be seen.  When trying to go to the windows
all users including sa get the following message:

"Not all required fields have been entered for the window <window
name>."

I went in  the extender and opened the window in design mode and found
out that the "Form" and "window" fields are blank and there is nothing
under the pulldown menus to choose.  (On server everything is ok).

Any Ideas?

Stefanos
A.E. Prognosys Solutions Ltd

You may want to rename the following files and reinstall Extender on the
terminal server.

UDFORM.DIC (in DATA folder under GP)
EXTUD.DIC
UDREPT.DIC (in DATA folder) (may not exist)

--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Porsche 951" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I setup a Dynamics GP 10  system for a customer. The system is used
> from HRM staff.  I used Extender to add a number of extender windows
> and detail windows.  On the Sever all users can access the extender
> windows but when they login on a separate terminal server (with a
> client installation) the Extender windows are not accessible. Only the
> Extender Detail Windows can be seen.  When trying to go to the windows
> all users including sa get the following message:
>
> "Not all required fields have been entered for the window <window
> name>."
>
> I went in  the extender and opened the window in design mode and found
> out that the "Form" and "window" fields are blank and there is nothing
> under the pulldown menus to choose.  (On server everything is ok).
>
> Any Ideas?
>
> Stefanos
> A.E. Prognosys Solutions Ltd

0
callen (2505)

problem with index formula
The following fomula is contained in cell C16 and returns the correct values: =VLOOKUP(B6,'Active Clients'!$B$2:$K$954,10,FALSE) The following formula is contained in cell L18 and uses the result in C16 as a lookup value in the first "match": =INDEX(L21:M44,MATCH(C16,L21:L44,1),MATCH(M16,L21:M21,-1)) My promlem is that when I try to match on cell C16 my index formula returns an error. However, when I change the index formula to reference another cell (let's say cell D16) and I type in the value shown in cell C16, the index formula works fine. I think my problem has ...

MS Outlook Installation Problem
I have installed MS Outlook from my Office 2003 CD. When i open the program up, I cannot get to the Calender. I go to the VIEW menu and I still cannot get to the Calender. i want to use Outlook vive Outlook Express on my home computer. Any suggestions of what i may be doing wrong that wil allow me to see the calender?? Outlook 2003 and Outlook Express are two different programs. Only = Outlook 2003 has a calendar feature. What are the exact symptoms that = you see when you click on the Calendar button in Outlook 2003?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Prog...

Adobe problem
Have just installed Adobe full version 7 onto terminal server when I use Great plains and open up a document and print to screen then choose the emailto(pdf) link it comes comes up with an error telling me that if I am sending postscript fonts then to go intot the settings of adobe printer and ensure the tick box "Do not send fonts to Adobe PDF" is ticked I have ensured that the boxes are ticked but the system will not let me email this way If I choose the adobe printer and print to printer I get the option to save the pdf documnet and then the PDF will appear on the screen and I ...

hola 05-31-10
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0051_01CB00FA.8703AC60 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit ------=_NextPart_000_0051_01CB00FA.8703AC60 Content-Type: text/html; name="CURRICULUM VITAE.htm" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="CURRICULUM VITAE.htm" <html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3...

Modifier with VBA in GP 9.0
Hi all .. I am 8 months old in the Greate Plains......Now i want to write a certification on "Modifier with VBA in GP 9.0". Plz anyone can give suggestions,tips etc to me to pass the exam. I have only one manual which will come with GP installation.Is it enough ? If any body have any other document or article let me know.. Thank you all, Begginer in Dynamics Vijay Kumar Kashetty If you are customersource / Partnersource then you will have access to training material from your above accounts that is a best reference to prepare for you exams, but still the manual which come...

Unicode Problems In Resource Files
Hi, I have the following unicode russian string in an excel document ????????? ???? ???????T when i paste it into the string table in the resource editor it comes out as follows Нас�,�?ойка иг�?�< �"а�?�"илд�"� why is this could someone help i am toatally at a deadend with this. Regards Adrian, >I have the following unicode russian string in an excel document >????????? ???? ???????T >when i paste it into the string table in the resource editor it comes out as >follows >�?а�?�,�?ойка иг�?�< �"а�?�"илд�"� Adrian, I believe the c...

Event date problem with Entourage calendar
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop When trying to add an event in the calendar, the date defaults to January 5, 2010, and won't let you change it to the current date, or the date of the day that the event is being created on. Any suggestions? Same thing happened to me when I first used Entourage calendar. I fixed it by checking the date/time set up under Apple preferences. Sure enough, the date was set wrong. Hope this helps. ...

Compacting........or rather not quite.... 02-03-10
MS Windows XP Home Edition Version 5.1 (build 2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090804-1435 : service pack 3) copyright 2007 INTERNET EXPLORER Version 7.0.5730.13 Build 75730 I have tried several times over the last couple of months to compact emails in OE. (Usually due to being prompted). Within the box entitled "Compacting" The compacting starts, and zips through the various email folders and then moves onto the newsgroups, (about 8/9 off). With the green progress bar nearly full and showing a "folders file" name tag, a message box explodes on the desk...

Urgent Help Required on Excel Macro Problem
Hi there, We are facing one problem from around 2 months.Some of our users have XF_SIC.A virus found in their pc.XF_SIC.A virus generally found in excel workbook as macro virus.This virus create one excel 4.0 macro sheet with "very hidden and very protected" attributes in excel 97 workbooks which can't be removed as it is not seen.every time when infected excel 97 file opens it infect the default startup excel file(Book1 placed in XLSTART folder) and then every excel file that will be open will have infection as default file book1 infected.now our antivirus software mcafe...

spin control problem #2
How do I get the integer value of a spin control's associated edit control while in the edit control's OnEnChange function. Everytime I try to extract the data I get an exception error. If you have a problem in spin control, hire a good publicist... (sorry, I couldn't resist) First, show the code. Then say PRECISELY what you mean by "exception error", showing the exact line of code that experiences the problem. Otherwise, there is no way to tell what you've done! joe On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 07:43:21 -0700, "Z.K." <nospam@nospam.net> wrote: ...

Internet explorer 8 07-02-10
Does this browser save password? If so, how can you set it? Thanks You put your right foot in, You put your right foot out; You put your right foot in, And you shake it all about... Meena wrote: > Does this browser save password? If so, how can you set it? > Thanks Hi, Some sites such as banks, other financial sites, sites which have personal data, etc. have disabled password caching. For other sites, check settings in Internet Options> Content> AutoComplete. Verify that AutoComplete features are enabled. - Hope this helps, Don [MS MVP- IE] "Meena&quo...

Include top nav abr problem
Hi all, I have a website with an "Include_top" with a nav bar. This renders OK on all but 1 page on main site and subsite. http://www.gundogs-wales.co.uk/Gundogtest/Lakeside_Link.htm and http://www.gundogs-wales.co.uk/Lakeside_Link.htm I have tried removing and reinstalling the "Include_top" page to no effect. can anyone help please TIA Teriel9 Looks like you are missing the style sheet link in the head section in both pages at http://www.gundogs-wales.co.uk/Lakeside_Link.htm add <link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css" type="te...

Problem about Sample Database
Dear all, I have a MS CRM license with MSDN. I completly installed MS CRM with organization named "Adventure Works Cycle. I got 6 licenses of Suite Professtional. But when I tried to install sample database following http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/mscrm/mscrm1/m aintain/20_samdb.mspx . It was error in step of add license. I added 8JUNYZUK3U66WXTRP7WE1 and the error screen was shown "You must enter a valid license key". Please help me solve this problem. Thanks !!! dinorex "dinorex" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

problem retaining cursor on same position in subform
Hi, I have a main form with a Combobox and a subform that use to display relate record when the combobox is selected. In the subform, I have a button to open another form (frmEditCommune) for editing specific record. When finish editing and closing the frmEditCommune form, I want the subform to requery and retain the cursor on the current record. The code below did requery/refresh the content but move the cursor to the first row of the subform. Could anyone advice how to maintain the cursor to the previuos position in the subform? Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Dim strCriteria As S...

Problem with reading Reminders in Outlook 2003
Every time I start Outlook 2003 a pop-up message appears: "There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may not appear. Cannot locate recurrence information for this appointment." How do I get rid of this annoying pop- up message? I have tried to take all my reminders that I could find out of my calendar, the message still appears. What do I need to do? Has anyone experience similar problem. How do I get rid off this pop-up message. Many thanks for your help. Martin. Martin <martin@kellyville.org.au> wrote: > Every time I start Outlook 2003 a...

Email display problem
I've lost the "to" and "from" lines from the emails I've received - how do I put them back? thanks! -- Michael Abraham Toronto, Canada Put them back where, exactly? Where are they missing from? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:%23whdIyAmDHA.424@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, Michael Abraham wrote: > I've lost the "to" and "from" lines from the emails I've received - > how do I put...

Little help, 5.5 to 2k3 migration problems (long)
Hi, First post here, so I apologise in advance if I get anything too wrong, or it's too long. I had Exch 5.5 running on a Win2k domain controller, 60 odd users, some public folders, some delegate access etc. I decided to migrate the system to a Win2003 / Exchange 2k3 server, following the deployment instaurations on the CD. *Note: on further investigation on the KB, it seems that I should have run the 5.5 DS/IS constancy checker before the migration to iron out any ACL/AD issues - this wasn't done. I have also discovered that my original ex5.5 site name contained invalid character...

excel help 04-09-10
I have a table (range a5:s33) that is changing constantly and its being updated. I need cell I1 and I2 to give me the date (I1) and time (I2) when any of the cells within the range are modified....any help?...thanks Try the following Sheets Event-Macro: ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Not Application.Intersect(Target, [A5:S33]) Is Nothing Then [I1] = Date [I2] = Time End If End Sub --------------- Micky "jcheko" wrote: > I have a table (ran...

PRODUCT KEY 01-12-10
I have tryed the product key for my office 2007 15 times, it is not working. can anyone help? Use good lighting. Bs can look like 8s, etc -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "dazz" <dazz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FDA581E-90F4-4954-8B26-965CB8A20B92@microsoft.com... >I have tryed the product key for my office 2007 15 times, it is not >working. > can anyone help? Are you certain you aren't confusing characters, such as 0 for O, or 5 for S? ...

money replacement 03-26-10
OK, so I've learned that Microsoft no longer offers a "Money" product. Can anyone recommend a comparable replacement for my stand-alone MS Money 2007 software? Office Accounting Express looks powerful but I thing it is too complicated for my personal finance needs. What about an online offering (though I'm not really keen on the idea). Thanks for any suggestions. In microsoft.public.money, Domenick wrote: >OK, so I've learned that Microsoft no longer offers a "Money" product. Can >anyone recommend a comparable replacement for my stand-alo...

Problem with Query
I have a workbook that has been created which holds two worksheets. The first worksheet allows for a tick mark to be placed in a column, which will fill into the second worksheet upon a refresh of data. The problem is the process works fine on one users PC, all new data is filled in upon a refresh. However, when other users access the file and refresh data, there are 3 columns of data that do not refresh. ...

Encryption problem with Money 2004 Business
I recedntly purchased a new lap top and tried to load Microsoft Money 2004 Small Bussiness and the program refused to run. An error message appears that states that The system cannot encryt date at the desired level. All Internet Explorere and Microsoft Windows XP upgrades are in place. Any suggestions? -- Razorback Jack In microsoft.public.money, Razorback Jack wrote: >I recedntly purchased a new lap top and tried to load Microsoft Money 2004 >Small Bussiness and the program refused to run. An error message appears >that states that The system cannot encryt date at the de...

money upgrade problem with online services.
I just upgraded to Money 2005 Deluxe trial version and I can't get my accounts to work online. I go to manage online services and i click set up online services, choose the account type, select the bank, then it gives me the add a new account screen (which actually adds another account, instead of adding services to my existing account). If i try to follow through with actually putting the info in...it just hangs forever and then it fails. ...

Strange problem with EX2003
I have an Exchange 2003 server which has 11 mailboxes configured and working with no problems. I've just added a new user and can logon fine via Outlook 2003 and I am able to send and receive email to external users with this user. However if I look in our internal address book the user is not listed. Also if I grant permission for other users to read this mailbox, the other users are unable to read any of the mail in the inbox. I've tried restarting the Exchange services and the rebuild in RUS but the problem still persists. Could this be a licensing problem as I only have 5 user lice...

Problems with OutLook closing after latest Security patches
After applying MS04-011 to 014 to our Win2KProw/SP4 and Off2Kw/SP3 computers, when users exit OL, the exit splashscreen just stays, never going away. Any ideas on what to do to fix this? Thanks! ...