Extender Lookup 02-04-10

Hello,
I created an Extender Lookup; but not sure where I can use this
Lookup? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks
May
0
Ymay

Opening a database 02-14-08
I have a database that in order to see the contents of the database I need to hold down the sift key to open it. Otherwise it will not let me view anything except the switchboard form. I need to change this but I did not design this database. Is there a way to remove this so that anyone can open the database and view all its contents without holding down the shift key? I am using Access 2003. Thanks in advance for any help. Best regards, dee Go to Tools | Startup and ensure that the Display Database Window box is checked. You can also have it not display the switchboard (should you wa...

SUMPRODUCT 05-06-10
Hello, I've used this formular to find work piece that gets done per department. =SUMPRODUCT(('Q2'!E13:E150="Done")*('Q2'!G13:G150="14532")) Department 14532 was not picked up even though other department's number was correctly counted. But if I put a letter, say like C (14532C) and adds C to my formular as in =SUMPRODUCT(('Q2'!E13:E150="Done")*('Q2'!G13:G150="14532C")) then it picks up how many pieces were done for this department. I suspect this is in my cell format but I could not figure out wh...

Query Problem 03-27-10
Hi, I have 2 tables, tbBaby and tbVaccineInjection. tbBaby stores the babies' personal data like Name, BirthDate etc., tbVaccine stores VaccineName, DoseNumber (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) and InjectionDate, etc. These 2 tables are one to many in relation, because each baby may have several vaccinations on different dates. I'd like to build a query to retrieve babies with their most recent injection date, i.e. only one record for each baby with latest injection date. my query is as follow SELECT tbBaby.*, tbVaccine.* FROM tbBaby INNER JOIN tbVaccine ON tbBaby.ID=tbVaccine.B...

help with lookup or something else
I want to write a formula, say in cell E2 that picks the correct price based on valume Entered in Cell D1. Suppose I have a table set up with volume vs price. sush as: Column A B C D E Row 1 From TO PRICE Volume Entered ?? Row 2 500 600 $1.20 Row 3 601 700 $0.99 Etc... down the row. I know I can use vlookup ordinarily but now there are two columns. If volumn is between 500 to 600 then the price is one thing, if volumn is between a different braket is something else.....

Customization 08-18-04
Hello, Is it possible to remove the "Quotes" "label" for example for thoses customers who make invoices in another system and who don't want to see it in the application to avoid "poblems" ? Thanks in advance for help, regards. Dominique Szczudlak I think that no... over Professional version You can achieve this by changing the users CRM security role so they cannot read quotes -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Dominique Szczudlak" <dszczudlak@NOaxialogSPAMfr&...

Invalid Value types in Lookup field
I am new at Access and don't really know what I am doing. I created two tables... 1. contact information 2. subcontractors used at job sites. I created a lookup field for the subcontractors so when I create reports or queries I can connect the subcontractors with their contact information. I set the field to text, but everytime I try to put the cursor in the field it comes up with an error message saying that the value isn't valid for the field. How do I get it to stop doing this? Your first problem was defining a "lookup field" -- I'm sure Microsoft was tryi...

outlook calendar #10
How can I set up the calendar so that each of my appointments are automatically given 15 minutes or 10 minutes ? set the time scale to 10 or 15 min. right click on the time scale in day view or change it in tools, options, calendar. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www....

two colum lookup #2
i would like to see the cells in colum A & B which coiside with the cells in colums F & G i will ammend the original so that i can be understood better and send shortly -- alexanderd ------------------------------------------------------------------------ alexanderd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=4984 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=278114 ...

Do a two way lookup and get the result in multiple columns
Hi, I have a worksheet with data on store sales: StoreLoc Date Sales$ A 10/28/2005 $100 A 11/04/2005 $150 B 10/28/2005 $200 B 11/04/2005 $250 B 11/11/2005 $300 B 11/18/2005 $350 C 11/04/2005 $300 C 11/11/2005 $350 C 11/18/2005 $400 D 11/11/2005 $400 etc. I wanted to do a two-way lookup on StoreLoc and Date and get the sal...

Contacts Permissions Problem
Hi- I am running OL2003 on WinXP & 2k with Exchange 2k. I have a large public folder of contacts. I can edit all of them. I created a new user, gave her owner permissions on the folder, but she cannot edit many of the contacts. When she opens them, they show as <read only>. Today I was researching this and I found something interesting - some of the records show Outlook Version 10, and others show Outlook Version 11. It turns out that the recs that are version 10 can be edited by the new user, but those that are version 11 can only be opened as read only. I tried to change the ve...

CRM Architecture 08-13-04
Hi, Can anyone tellme where can i find goot articles about MS CRM architecture. MS CRM architecture means info about all the layers of the CRM and about XML templates, which CRM is using to display the UI. Thanks in advance. Regards, Raju The Microsoft CRM Implementation Guide gives some detail but for more indepth detail you need to be looking at the training manuals for Microsoft. You can get these manuals by attending a training course or by buying them through a partner company. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaq...

DATEVALUE("10/30/2009") Fails with #VALUE! Error

Comments with Lookup Formulas??
Is there anyway to insert a formula into a comment box?? I have one sheet with three columns which contain defect code numbers. I have another worksheet tab in the same excel file which contains a list of defect code numbers and defect descriptions. I want to display the defect description in a yellow comment box when I move the cursor over the cell which contains the defect code number. I looked at Excel's comment feature, but it appears that these comment boxes can contain only fixed text. Is there any way to incorporate a lookup function into the comment box so that it can look up ...

Removing Senders from the Blocked List 07-12-10
For months I have been unable to remove blocked senders. I have tried from Windows Live Mail and from the Windows Live Hotmail website. After a short while they reappear. If someone can tell me what I must do, or if this can be resolved remotely, I will be most appreciative. It is most frustrating and I have been unable to receive any assistance. PLEASE HELP! ...

essai 02-07-08
kur NFztoa"o un petit essai bisssses louisa ...

external connector 10-17-06
Hi, I am just wondering what kind of license we would need if we are to create an online system that will integrate with MS CRM 3.0. The online system will have its own database. We would like to integrate our database with the CRM db. Clients will access the system through the internet. Do we need the external connector license for us to access the data on CRM? Like write data from our db to CRM db and vice versa? Thanks! The external connector license is designed to enable external access to MSCRM for an unspecified group (unlimited number) of non-CRM users. If these external use...

About Lookup
Hi, I've a new Entity called "Ent1" and I've mapped with Quote Entity. I want that when I creat a new order of this Quote I'll view the value of "Ent1". I've tried to create an attribute nvarchar type but CRM doesn't permit me. I've tried to create a direct relationship between Order and "Ent1", it's not. How can I do that? Thanks Finished... I've created a direct relationship between Order and "Ent1", after that I created a mapping new_id of Ent1 of both entities (Order and Quote). And all it's ok "Ma...

Recovery Console 03-04-10
I had Recovery Console installed, but as I ticked the box in msconfig/boot.ini to the origianl boot, the line in c:\boot.ini disappeared. As to uninstall the Recovery Console you need to delete that line and two folders in the root directory, I decided to complete the task. However, I am unable to get rid of cmdcons. Can anyone help? Thanks JB Please, ignore. I found solution. Thank you "JB" <open@closed.com> escreveu na mensagem news:OrcmLs7uKHA.5812@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I had Recovery Console installed, but as I ticked the box in ...

Sales Process Question 08-02-06
Is it possible to create a sales process based where stage progression is based on a field value - for example a pick list rather than the status of an activity? I want to create a pick list with sales stages and have a process evaluate the picklist value before progressing to the next stage. ...

GP 10 fails to store menu toolbar locations
GP version 10.00.1237 Standard The menu/toolbar fails to keep the menu options and buttons in the location I put them in and then lock the toolbars. Sometimes they work, but other times if I work on other programs while GP is starting up after selecting my company to work in when I return to GP the menu is all rearranged, but is still locked. I searched and there was one question directly relating to this and another that references locking the "toolbar", but neither really address the issue or offer a solution. Does anybody from Microsoft have a solution to this problem or...

Lookup function doesn't work
I am using a lookup function to compare the results in sheet1 column 1 to sheet2 column 2 and return the results of sheet2 column2. The function seems to work for the first few entries, but then returns the wrong results for some of the other entries. I am using "=LOOKUP(A7,Sheet2!$A$2:$A$16,Sheet2!$B$2:$B$16)" and it is copied down a column of text/numeric entries in the first sheet. Has anyone else had problems with this? Thanks. -- Frank L Are the values in the lookup_vector i.e. "Sheet2!$A$2:$A$16" in ascending order ? -- Rgds Max xl 97 -- Please respond, in new...

6 bottles of wine gets you 10% off?
Has anyone figured out how to do this without an add-on? RMS Out of the box, or is it impossible? -- Thank You Vince :) One way is using the discount section. But you have to figure out amount for the 6th bottle and above. "Vince" <Nagarra@yahoo.com.(donotspam)> wrote in message news:14DF8630-C031-4C90-8FCB-BE8085FFCA25@microsoft.com... > Has anyone figured out how to do this without an add-on? RMS Out of the > box, > or is it impossible? > -- > Thank You > Vince :) Can you elaborate any further? If in using the discount section won't tha...

COUNTIF Function 04-19-10
I am trying to use the countif function by rows and it is not calculationg correctly. I try to drag the formula down and it just repeats the same value as the origin cell. Is there some type of malfunction with tis function? It would help immensely if you had posted your formula for us to evaluate. Without it, my best guess would be that your formula currently looks something like: =COUNTIF($1:$1,"My value") when it should be: =COUNTIF(1:1,"My value") -- Best Regards, Luke M "csmith13" <csmith13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Labels 08-09-04
How can I use the SDK to retrieve the label of a field or can I do this by accessing the db directly ...

Excel lookup
I am attempting to assemble data for my online Nascar racing league. W want to show a drivers progress throught the season from race to rac (Title position and race finish) in an easy to read chart. Here is a example of what we are trying for: http://i.cnn.net/nascar/drivers/dps/mkenseth00/cup/images/mkenseth00_2003_statsChart.gif We automatically generate the race results for each race and publis them on our web site. My excel workbook has opened each web page tha I want to compile the data from. Example: We have raced at three race (Daytona, Bristol, and Richmond). I have a workbook wi...