Extended Pricing & SOP Documents

I have a requirement to include Extended Pricing details
on Sales Orders and Invoices.

Once an Extended Price is calculated it would seem
reasonable to be able to print details of the List Price
and Discount given on the sales docs.

I would be interested to hear from anyone who has tried
to do this.

0
anonymous (74722)

Lotus Notes has an All Documents list
Just moved from Lotus Notes which has a feature which gives a view of all documents received and sent which is very helpful if you have a document that has gone in the wrong folder or you need to check if it was ever received/sent. Does Outlook have a similar feature? Well, you could create a search folder that showed all items with attachments. That sounds pretty close to what you're asking for. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: ...

Make document location box wider in Excel 2007
Hello all, Does anyone know how to widen the docuemnt location box in Excel 2007. I cannot see the full path in any of my workbooks so it's only use is to paste it into a cell EVERY time I need to see the full path. Why they made this mysterious (or impossible) I'll never understand. Thanks ...

Excel keeps opening many documents at once
I I have an urgent problem! All of a sudden, when I opened MSExcel 2000, it tried to open many, many files, one right after the other, without regard to the file format. It also kept giving a "format is not valid" message with every document. I am running Windows 2000 and Microsoft Office 2000 Small Business (version 9.0.3822) on a Dell Dimension 8100 with lots of RAM and lots of conventional memory. My firewall is ZoneAlarm and I have Norton Antivirus. MS Office 2000 was pre-installed by Dell, I have tried re-installing MSOffice 2000, but that did not fix the problem. Thank...

Using two types of numbering systems in one document
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello, <br> I'm writing a dissertation and must follow very strict guidelines. First, I need to be able to start the numbering (roman numeral) on page iv, not showing any page numbers before that. Second - after about 15 pages I need to switch to arabic numerals. This is all in one document and I have no idea how to do this. Any help would be appreciated! <br> Thanks, <br> Michal Hi Michal, See: http://word.mvps.org/faqs/Formatting/NumberingFrontMatter.htm -- Cheers macropod [Micr...

document prints out negative in pub after save
When I change a document in publisher and save it , the document prints out in a negative print Have you checked your printer settings? Do you mean just black, grey, and white or literally dark instead of light and light instead of dark? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Lilly 1" <Lilly 1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FF25F67-F647-47FE-973D-E5E7023491F8@microsoft.com... > When I change a document in publisher and save it , the document prints > out > in a negative ...

Retail sales price automatically updated from landed cost
New implementation, new to GP. Was going to perform back office functions (PO & receiving) in RMS but we could not automatically create landed cost from supplier invoice cost at time of receiving, update retail sales price based on landed cost at time of receiving or receive multiple invoice for 1 PO. Now looking to perform back office in GP. One of many questions - when receiving against a PO, the landed cost will update based on the landed cost group. Is there a way to automatically update the retail sales price of the item at the same time based on landed cost x multiplication ...

3party Omni prices for version 9.0 dynamics
I want to if the omni prices works in dynamics 9.0 I have it working on a couple of V9.0 Sites with no problems noted. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP http://www.AccoladePublications.com Documentation for Software Users "Pedro Ramos" wrote: > I want to if the omni prices works in dynamics 9.0 > > > Have a look at the downloads pages of Winthrop's web site (http://www.winthropdc.com), you can see which versions are supported. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Busi...

Server documentation with Visio
Hello! I would like to create a Server documentation with Visio. For example: The type of server, the vendor, disks, shares, user rights and so on. Do you know any examples for this task? Or do you have any suggestions? Thanks, Tom If you use the Visio network diagram shapes, they all have preset data fields (called custom properties) that sit behind them and can store this type of data. For example, the Server shape in Visio 2003 (in the Basic Network Diagram template) has custom properties like: Asset Number, Serial Number, Location, Manufacturer, Part Number, etc. To look at the c...

SOP Returns: how to void correct?
I'm looking for step-by-step instructions on how to void a Sales return document in GP correctly please. I'm currently using GPv8 (but this shouldn't matter). I've create and posted a sales return document in SOP. Now, I discover its incorrectly so I want to void the document. I dont want to apply the document against any other SOP documents - I just want to get rid of it. How do I go about this correctly so that the SOP document in Inquiry (Inquiry > Sales > Sales documents) is updated to be a voided document? In which table does this updated informatio...

Merging Multiple documents having different headers and footers ma
Dear All, I am trying to merge a several word/rtf documents into a single word documents with the below macro, the problem is now each document is having a different header and footer and some fields, Can anyone suggest me a macro code for merging multiple word documents into a single document without disturbing the headers and footers of each document? Sub MergeDocs() Dim rng As Range Dim MainDoc As Document Dim strFile As String Const strFolder = "c:\tes\" 'change to suit Set MainDoc = Documents.Add strFile = Dir$(strFolder & &quo...

Copying a picture from a webpage into a word document
How do I copy a picture from a webpage and paste it into a word document on a Mac? Copy Paste does not work. Also how do I make this file usable on a PC? CG14@officeformac.com wrote: > How do I copy a picture from a webpage and paste it into a word document > on a Mac? Copy Paste does not work. > > Also how do I make this file usable on a PC? In your browser (Safari, Firefox) right-click the picture and see if you can Save Image. If this doesn't work then in Firefox you can View Image and then save it most of the time. Save the picture to your hard drive somewhere you wil...

E12 sources of documentation
Hi We're running E12 in a test environment and have run into numerous issues. Is anyone aware of any useful documentation? Thanks in advance On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:50:01 -0700, RP <RP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi >We're running E12 in a test environment and have run into numerous issues. >Is anyone aware of any useful documentation? > >Thanks in advance http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/E2k7Help/cb24ddb7-0659-4d9d-9057-52843f861ba8.mspx?mfr=true Exchange Server 2007 Beta 2 Technical Library http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodt...

Custom document properties
I am using Excel 2003. I read in help that I can link content to custom document properties, but on the custom page of the document properties dialog window the checkbox "Link to content" is grayed out! The file is created, saved and opened. How do I gain access to the "Link to content" feature of the custom document properites? You need to create a name next to the formula bar to link to. I've been searching for this for a while and finally figured it out., Read this doc for more info. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP052036901033.aspx "...

Detecting document switch
Hi everybody, I'm programming an MDI application and I need to figure out whether a user switched to a different document. So I have the following situation: I have document A and document B opened, but when the user switches from document A to document B I need to know that to update some toolbars. Previously, I did this by handling the OnActivate in the corresponding views, and from there I could figure out whether the user switched. But recently, we've added some extra view and whenever I switch to this other view mode I get that activate thing again. So the most ideal thi...

MSPOS: Unable to print the Serial Number on a Price Label
Feature in RMS but not in MSPOS ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=fa08fa3a-4508-4511-9cb0-ced7bfa77393&dg=microsoft.public.pos ...

document doesn't auto display when selected
When I click on an existing excel document it doesn't automatically open. I have to click on something within Excel for it to display. Does anyone know what setting needs to be changed so it will open at startup? -- thx ...

Document Window Using Word
Normally -- when I go into word -- for word processing the screen comes up with a blank page -- with a blue border around it. Recently, the page has been smaller and longer with no blue border. Could someone help me to correct this problem? My thanks to you. Gabuie Sounds like the default accidentally got changed from Page Layout view to perhaps Normal view. If you change it back (View | Page Layout), it should save it for the future. If that doesn't work, what version of Word? DM "GA BUIE" wrote: > > Normally -- when I go into word -- for word processing the &...

Multiple document support in MFC 7.1
I have ported my MFC codes from VS6 to .Net and found that I am no longer able to start a multiple document app by double clicking the icon of an associated document file in the Windows Explorer. The VS6 versions linked with MFC6 works fine, but the .Net versions linked with MFC7 do not. The same goes for a simple .Net/MFC7 skeleton multiple document app built with the .Net App Wizard. The document info is being registered in the registry, but apparantly Windows cannot find the clicked file. All single document apps work OK, so I wonder what can be missing ? Michael >I have ...

Returns in SOP
Is it possible in SOP to copy the lines from an invoice into a return? Suppose I need to return an entire invoice. Do I have to create a return and then add each item to be returned? Can I just create the return, indicate the invoice to be returned and have all the lines be automatically added to the return? While the Sales Transaction Entry window is open go to the Menu bar and choose Extras then Create Return. Enter the Type ID, Customer and your invoice# then the system would list all the items on the invoice which you can choose for your return document. -- Microsoft Dynamics GP...

Word 2007 Combining Bibliography from Multiple Documents
If a user created citations in certain sections of a document on his laptop. If another user created additional citations in a different section on the same document simultaneously on his own laptop. These 2 users have the same document but do not share the document. How can can the third user take those documents from 2 users and combine the citations? Any help is appreciated. Thanks, RSR The third user could merge them through 'Manage Sources'. Open document 1, copy the citations from the current list to the master source list. Open document 2, copy the cit...

Can I stretch an Excel document vertically when printing?
I want to print a document in Excel. I have shrunk it to one page wide but now it is too flat. I want to stretch it so it fills the whole page. Is this possible cause I can't seem to find a setting? Maybe you should change the page layout to landscape and see what that looks like. Regards Trevor "jstratman33" <jstratman33@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E23E8AF4-1D1D-4558-9FD7-5A8F556C785F@microsoft.com... >I want to print a document in Excel. I have shrunk it to one page wide but > now it is too flat. I want to stretch it so it fills the who...

Embedding A Spreadsheet Into A WORD Document, & Updating Of Question ?
Hello: New at this. Have created a normal "stand-alone" Excel spreadsheet, but would now like to embed it into a WORD document. Is there any way to embed an Excel spreadsheet into a WORD text document, and yet have it possible to update the spreadsheet from within this WORD document ? If so, how please ? Much thanks, Bob Open word. Insert|Object|Create from File Tab Browse for your file. But you have a choice to make. There's a "Link to File" option. If you check it, then any changes to the workbook--from within Word or excel will be reflected in your workbook...

Document not saved #6
Every once in a while when I try to save an excel workbook I get the error "Documment not Saved". It don't think it is a a problem with my server connection because if I try to save the file somewhere else like my laptop I cannot save it. I have tried different locations with different names and every time I receive the error message. any help? When excel saves the file, it saves it as a temporary file with a funny name (8 characters--no extension). If the save is successful, xl will delete the original and if that's successful, xl will rename the funny named fil...

How can I delete all hyperlinks at once in an excel document
I have an Excel spreadsheet for our department's use which has much information that would be useful to other departments. We have hyperlinked copies of drawing data to this document which we do not want to have available to everyone. Can I copy this file to a different location and then delete all the hyperlinks at once easily? Thanks, cindylou5594 Hello Cindylou, This newsgroup is for questions concerning Microsoft Project, not Microsoft Excel. That being said, assuming your links are to documents, a find command looking for the "\" character should find an...

Searching multiple excel documents
When searching for P.O. numbers in windows 2000 basic search command I enter the *.xls in the files or folders field, and i enter the P.O. number in the Containing text field but no xls documents show up. i've selected to search through all subdirectories and am positive the P.O. number is in a xls document, as i've cut and pasted it to test this. I've tried doing alpha numeric searches that are withing xls documents and this returns nothing aswell. doing a pure text search in all documents does return positive, so my search funtion does work for containting text. does wind...