etech #2

It would be nice if a user could add their own problem, cause, and repair
codes from Etech.  It would also be good if the user could click on a call,
but not open it, and have the call stay hi-lighted.  Then the user will know
which call the notes at the bottom go to.  Right now if they move the mouse
the notes stay the same but the mouse pointer will be hi-lighting other calls.

Thank you

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c88d38ea-22b0-4cc4-a2b9-79ebe41ff1dc&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Kip1 (23)

running totals #2
Cab anyone advise? I want to have a running total of number in column A in the adjacent cloumn B, for example. The job is to keep a running total of minutes booked to differnt jobs recorded in consecutive rows. Perhaps something simple like this? Assume data (ie numbers) will be entered in A2 down In B2: =A2 In B3: =SUM(B2,A3) Copy B3 down as far as data is expected in col A If above helps, click YES button below -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:25,000 Files:300 Subscribers:70 xdemechanik --- "Reggie D." wrote: > Cab anyone advise? > I...

Read-Only #2
My excel spreadsheet will only let me "read-only." It says that my document is currently opened by -- me. It's not open, I've restarted my computer and no one in the office has the document open. How do I remove the Read-only so I can have full access? Thanks for your help! Nicki If the file is on a disk, make sure the protection slider is covering the little window at the top right of the disk. Otherwise, find the file in windows explorer, right click and go to properties. At the bottom of the box that appears are the "Attributes", one of which is "Read...

APPLICATION Repaint Issue #2
Hello, i posted earlier that i've SDI application which has multiple splitters and it doesn't paints when screensaver is executed or when i log back on to my system after locking system (in XP). i m a little successfull to find out the solution but not completely. the thing is i've my own derived class of splitterwnd, until i reduce its width it works ok. but i need the splitter to be of blue color when i map the onpaint function for my splitterwnd class i receive this error of not being painted. how do i get rid of it like i want this splitter to be of blue color and for this i wi...

how 2 double underline
As far as I know.... Format-->Cell, Border and choose the double-line border and put it only on the bottom of the cell. "shadow" <shadow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E555B2D0-4131-4995-A304-020B74F70608@microsoft.com... > As far as I know.... Format-->Cell, Border and choose the double-line > border > and put it only on the bottom of the cell. > That's correct - to whom are you talking? Why not Format/ Cell/ Font, and choose double from the underline options? [But of course, we don't know what the question was that you&#...

2 axis column chart
Anybody who knows how to make a column chart with 2 different valu axis' -- MartinN ----------------------------------------------------------------------- MartinNT's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1565 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27190 Make the chart with two data series Right click on one of the data series in the chart; select Format Data Series, open the Axis tab; click Secondary axis It needs to data series. It you have only one then you need to reproduce the values in another column and make a...

Unicode #2
Hello I want to make an application which support Unicode. I have problem to change the default Locale so please tell me how can i change the "Locale" of my computer(i.e. the language). like i want to change my language from English(United State) to Korean. Please give a reply Hi, Have a look at the functions GetLocaleInfo and SetLocaleInfo. This will give you an idea of how to Get/change the Locale info. Balaji. "Manoj" <cmanoj@stellarinfo.com> wrote in message news:ekiYsH69DHA.1936@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello > I want to make an application...

Closing Outlook 2003 #2
I can open Outlook without any problem the first time but when I close it down it doesn't close properly and I can't open the program again until I shut down my computer and re-start it. When I shut down the computer a message pops up saying it is ending the program "ciceroUIWndFrame". If anyone can help with this problem I will really appreciate it - it'a driving me crazy. Regards, -- Catherine K. Catherine K. <CatherineK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I can open Outlook without any problem the first time but when I > close it down it doesn'...

help with 2 xl sheets...
I need help with 2 worksheets. first sheet is a time schedule sheet. I need to count the total number of shifts entered in a week The sheet is set up so columns are days of weeks, each person has 2 rows, top row is the start time bottom row is end time, time is entered is in 24Hr format and shifts start at various times of days. Second I have a row of numbers 1 to 20 that is averaged in row 21 in column A. Row 1 has the most current figure, row 20 is oldest, Can I set it up so I can enter the most current number in row 1 column A and all the existing figures automatically bump down 1 row? ...

Find file using first 2 digits
How can I search for a file using the first to digits of the filename? -- aking1987 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ aking1987's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15393 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=319299 Manually: Windows start button|Find (or Search) Search for XY*.xls (change XY to what you want) You can also use this technique in the File|open dialog. aking1987 wrote: > > How can I search for a file using the first to digits of the filename? > >...

On-Line Banking #2
I have Money set up for on-line banking, but it is driving me to distraction. Every time I start the program, it seems to go out and download transactions that I have already posted locally and matched with a previous on-line synch. At the same time, the latest data which I can see on my bank's web site is not being downloaded and synched with Money. Does anyone have an idea as to why this happens? I thought the new version was going to make this virtually seamless, but it simply does not work as advertised!! ...

OAB Version 2

Try again 2 requests
Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit Service Pack 2 Single user Two requests: One: Media Player Classic Some files will not play. Error indicates: FORMAT_WaveFormatEx {05589F81-C356-11CE-BF01-00AA0055595A} After searching the web I still cannot fix this. Is it codec missing? If so please someone point me to a site where I can download a fix. Two: Media Player Classic I would like to join 3 separate files into one continuous file. Suggestions for a program to do this. Of course - if anyone can recommend an alternative video player with most codecs included please let...

Menu Bar #2
I have lost my menu bar - how can I restore it Try the XLB File fix: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/troubleshooting_microsoft_excel.htm ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "mtvlgl" <mtvlgl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5FCD3174-7F45-4C7F-A17A-732383039F8F@microsoft.com... >I have lost my menu bar - how can I restore it Can you still see your main tool bar? If you can, select VIEW, then TOOLBARS and tick the toolbars you want to display. Tool bars , when they are docked (fixed in position at top, bottom or sides of screen) can be mo...

1.3 to 2.0
i currently have 1.3r installed and recieved the 2.0 cd many months ago but never udated because of the dongle situation. do i, should i update to 2.0? is it faster? slower? better? looks?. if there are not any major changes for better i like to just wait for the 3.0. Any advise? thanks jay In addition to increased database size allowances, there are enhanced Matrix item features, enhanced purchasing and receiving options, enhanced discount options, and simplified product activation - so you can get rid of that dongle... it is my understanding that there is no statement...

combining chart types #2
Hi all, I am trying to create a chart showing pre-kindergarten student enrollment in 1975 & 2000 for about 15 countries. Countries will be on Y-axis. I want to create a bar chart that will be divided in half, with 1975 on the left side and 2000 on the right side, each side showing 0-100%. I know how to do this with a 100% stacked bar. What I'm having problems with is this....for 1975, I have just one percentage (enrollment) for each country. For 2000 I have data for 3 & 4 year olds. What I'd like to do with make the left side (1975) a regular bar chart and the right si...

Copy 2 fields from subform into new form
Hi, Really do not understand VBA. I want to copy the ID fields in a subform and paste them into a new form via a command button. Many thanks in advance Charlotte On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:22:01 -0800, Charlie <Charlie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Really do not understand VBA. I want to copy the ID fields in a subform and >paste them into a new form via a command button. > >Many thanks in advance > >Charlotte You'll have to give us a bit more context, I'm afraid! Are you working on the *design* of a form? or copyin...

Outlook Lock Up #2
My Outlook 2000 has suddenly stopped responding. It will begin to open then locks before fully starting. I have removed it using control panel, removed it using the progam CD and removed it manually and re-installed it each time. I've tried renaming the outcmd.dat file to .old and still get the lockup. I've been able to get Outlook to open by re-installing it (not remove and install) but it locks up again after the first access. Any other suggestions? The other file that could be causing problems is "Extend.dat". Try starting Outlook in Safe Mode with the /safe co...

Trendline excluding last 2 data points of series
Me again with more charting questions! I have a column chart showing 6 months actual sales for a product followed by the next two months forecast figures. I want to show a trendline based only on the 6 months actual sales i.e. the trend should not take into account our forecast. The trendline I normally use is a linear trend. Is there a way to do this? Two ways to do it fairly easily have a data set without your forecast. Plot it , set line and symbol to none select the legend line it is on and clear all. set the trendline on this set. calculate the best fit equation for the d...

Chart lines #2
Can I add a vertical line to depict the current day to a horizontal bar chart where the X axis is month/year? -- DMM I think you will find your answer here http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "soconfused" <soconfused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34522863-0250-419A-B627-0FB97C8DB202@microsoft.com... > Can I add a vertical line to depict the current day to a horizontal bar > chart > where the X axis is month/year? > -- > DMM ...

Publisher: How to set up both 2 column and 3 column master?
I want to have both options of a 2 column and 3 column in my newsletter. I cannot see how to do this. It seems that I have to use only one or the other. When you create a text box, right-click, format text box, text box tab, columns button. You can link a two column text box to a three column text box. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "snusanjane" <snusanjane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:067D96FF-D927-4233-9BC2-0447DCA460FD@microsoft.com... >I want to have both options of a 2 co...

exchange 5.5
I'm running exchange 5.5 on a server that is also the Primary DC. Inbound emails are being delivered 1 - 2 days later. We are using Outlook xp as our client-side application. Any Ideas? Thanks in Advance ...

excel calculations #2
Working with Excel 2002 (10.2614.2625), I format 3 cells as numeric w/o decimals and comma separated, then input 111,111,111 in one cell, then copy that to the second cell, finally multiply those two cells, the result that shows in the third cell is 12,345,678,987,654,300. But if I do that operation with the calculator, the result I get is 12,345,678,987,654,321... why is that ?!? Excel has 15 digits of numerical precision. Check out "specifications" in Help. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

Sum #2
thanks Frank, I like your sumif solution -- sgrech ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sgrech's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14501 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=271816 ...

Outlook Hang #2
Outlook crashes utilizing %100 of the CPU usage. Hi Ayaz, please give us more information about that fault. -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Ayaz Mallick" <mallickayaz@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2c25a01c469bb$69dedab0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook crashes utilizing %100 of the CPU usage. > that is pretty normal. Google for it. No cure. "Ayaz Mallick" <mallickayaz@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2c25a01c469bb$69dedab0$a...

Categories #2
I know that the categories in Outlook2003 are stored in a different place in the registry, but they also seem to be in a different format. Is there a way to convert Outlook2000 categories to the 2003 format ...