Errors trying to insert an order...

I'm getting the below errors when trying insert an order. My code works for
invoices. I just changed the SOPTYPE = 2 and DOCID = "STDORD" for the order
insert. My SOPTYPE is 2, but the error indicates it is 0?
Any help or troubleshooting ideas would be helpful.

Thanks,
Larry

Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect Version=8.0.0.0
Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect

Sql procedure error codes returned:
Error Number = 102  Stored Procedure taSopLineIvcInsert  Error Description =
A required parameter contains an empty value
Node Identifier Parameters: taSopLineIvcInsert

SOPNUMBE = STDORD000101
SOPTYPE = 0
LNITMSEQ = 2
Related Error Code Parameters for Node : taSopLineIvcInsert

SOPTYPE = 0
SOPNUMBE = STDORD000101
ITEMNMBR = LP9802-E

Error Number = 104  Stored Procedure taSopLineIvcInsert  Error Description =
Invalid SOPTYPE parameter was passed in
Node Identifier Parameters: taSopLineIvcInsert

SOPNUMBE = STDORD000101
SOPTYPE = 0
LNITMSEQ = 2
Related Error Code Parameters for Node : taSopLineIvcInsert

SOPTYPE = 0

Error Number = 3441  Stored Procedure taSopLineIvcInsert  Error Description
= DOCID does not exist for document type
Node Identifier Parameters: taSopLineIvcInsert

SOPNUMBE = STDORD000101
SOPTYPE = 0
LNITMSEQ = 2
Related Error Code Parameters for Node : taSopLineIvcInsert

DOCID = STDORD
SOPTYPE = 0

<taSopLineIvcInsert><SOPTYPE>0</SOPTYPE><SOPNUMBE>STDORD000101</SOPNUMBE><CUSTNMBR>ZELCON</CUSTNMBR><DOCDATE>11/01/2004</DOCDATE><LOCNCODE>GOOD
-
TW</LOCNCODE><ITEMNMBR>LP9802-E</ITEMNMBR><UNITPRCE>10.95</UNITPRCE><XTNDPRCE>21.9</XTNDPRCE><QUANTITY>2</QUANTITY><ITEMDESC>HBA</ITEMDESC><LNITMSEQ>2</LNITMSEQ><DOCID>STDORD</DOCID><ADDRESS1>2240
Horseshoe Way</ADDRESS1><CITY>Aurora</CITY></taSopLineIvcInsert>
   at
Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectMethods.ExecStoredProcedures(String
xml)
   at
Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectMethods.eConnect_EntryPoint(String
ConnectionString, ConnectionStringType ConnectionType, String sXML,
SchemaValidationType ValidationType, String eConnectSchema)

Larry1461 (99)

The XML document in your errror below shows the SOPTYPE set to 0 in the
taSopLineIvcInsert
node. Are you sure you are passing a 2 for that value as the XML shows it a
0. It must be set
 in all nodes, the Lines, Header, and whatever other nodes you use.

"Larry" wrote:

> I'm getting the below errors when trying insert an order. My code works for
> invoices. I just changed the SOPTYPE = 2 and DOCID = "STDORD" for the order
> insert. My SOPTYPE is 2, but the error indicates it is 0?
> Any help or troubleshooting ideas would be helpful.
>
> Thanks,
> Larry
>

> Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect Version=8.0.0.0
> Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect
>
> Sql procedure error codes returned:
> Error Number = 102  Stored Procedure taSopLineIvcInsert  Error Description =
> A required parameter contains an empty value
> Node Identifier Parameters: taSopLineIvcInsert
>
> SOPNUMBE = STDORD000101
> SOPTYPE = 0
> LNITMSEQ = 2
> Related Error Code Parameters for Node : taSopLineIvcInsert
>
> SOPTYPE = 0
> SOPNUMBE = STDORD000101
> ITEMNMBR = LP9802-E
>

> Error Number = 104  Stored Procedure taSopLineIvcInsert  Error Description =
> Invalid SOPTYPE parameter was passed in
> Node Identifier Parameters: taSopLineIvcInsert
>
> SOPNUMBE = STDORD000101
> SOPTYPE = 0
> LNITMSEQ = 2
> Related Error Code Parameters for Node : taSopLineIvcInsert
>
> SOPTYPE = 0
>

> Error Number = 3441  Stored Procedure taSopLineIvcInsert  Error Description
> = DOCID does not exist for document type
> Node Identifier Parameters: taSopLineIvcInsert
>
> SOPNUMBE = STDORD000101
> SOPTYPE = 0
> LNITMSEQ = 2
> Related Error Code Parameters for Node : taSopLineIvcInsert
>
> DOCID = STDORD
> SOPTYPE = 0
>

> <taSopLineIvcInsert><SOPTYPE>0</SOPTYPE><SOPNUMBE>STDORD000101</SOPNUMBE><CUSTNMBR>ZELCON</CUSTNMBR><DOCDATE>11/01/2004</DOCDATE><LOCNCODE>GOOD
> -
> TW</LOCNCODE><ITEMNMBR>LP9802-E</ITEMNMBR><UNITPRCE>10.95</UNITPRCE><XTNDPRCE>21.9</XTNDPRCE><QUANTITY>2</QUANTITY><ITEMDESC>HBA</ITEMDESC><LNITMSEQ>2</LNITMSEQ><DOCID>STDORD</DOCID><ADDRESS1>2240
> Horseshoe Way</ADDRESS1><CITY>Aurora</CITY></taSopLineIvcInsert>
>    at
> Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectMethods.ExecStoredProcedures(String
> xml)
>    at
> Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectMethods.eConnect_EntryPoint(String
> ConnectionString, ConnectionStringType ConnectionType, String sXML,
> SchemaValidationType ValidationType, String eConnectSchema)

Nick4562 (282)
11/4/2004 5:44:03 PM
Nick,

I found the problem. I had a cut and paste error so I was never setting the
SOPTYPE at all.
I noticed it was 0, but I did not think that meant it was never set.

Thanks,
Larry

"Nick" wrote:

> The XML document in your errror below shows the SOPTYPE set to 0 in the
> taSopLineIvcInsert
> node. Are you sure you are passing a 2 for that value as the XML shows it a
> 0. It must be set
>  in all nodes, the Lines, Header, and whatever other nodes you use.
>
> "Larry" wrote:
>
> > I'm getting the below errors when trying insert an order. My code works for
> > invoices. I just changed the SOPTYPE = 2 and DOCID = "STDORD" for the order
> > insert. My SOPTYPE is 2, but the error indicates it is 0?
> > Any help or troubleshooting ideas would be helpful.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Larry
> >

> > Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect Version=8.0.0.0
> > Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect
> >
> > Sql procedure error codes returned:
> > Error Number = 102  Stored Procedure taSopLineIvcInsert  Error Description =
> > A required parameter contains an empty value
> > Node Identifier Parameters: taSopLineIvcInsert
> >
> > SOPNUMBE = STDORD000101
> > SOPTYPE = 0
> > LNITMSEQ = 2
> > Related Error Code Parameters for Node : taSopLineIvcInsert
> >
> > SOPTYPE = 0
> > SOPNUMBE = STDORD000101
> > ITEMNMBR = LP9802-E
> >

> > Error Number = 104  Stored Procedure taSopLineIvcInsert  Error Description =
> > Invalid SOPTYPE parameter was passed in
> > Node Identifier Parameters: taSopLineIvcInsert
> >
> > SOPNUMBE = STDORD000101
> > SOPTYPE = 0
> > LNITMSEQ = 2
> > Related Error Code Parameters for Node : taSopLineIvcInsert
> >
> > SOPTYPE = 0
> >

> > Error Number = 3441  Stored Procedure taSopLineIvcInsert  Error Description
> > = DOCID does not exist for document type
> > Node Identifier Parameters: taSopLineIvcInsert
> >
> > SOPNUMBE = STDORD000101
> > SOPTYPE = 0
> > LNITMSEQ = 2
> > Related Error Code Parameters for Node : taSopLineIvcInsert
> >
> > DOCID = STDORD
> > SOPTYPE = 0
> >

> > <taSopLineIvcInsert><SOPTYPE>0</SOPTYPE><SOPNUMBE>STDORD000101</SOPNUMBE><CUSTNMBR>ZELCON</CUSTNMBR><DOCDATE>11/01/2004</DOCDATE><LOCNCODE>GOOD
> > -
> > TW</LOCNCODE><ITEMNMBR>LP9802-E</ITEMNMBR><UNITPRCE>10.95</UNITPRCE><XTNDPRCE>21.9</XTNDPRCE><QUANTITY>2</QUANTITY><ITEMDESC>HBA</ITEMDESC><LNITMSEQ>2</LNITMSEQ><DOCID>STDORD</DOCID><ADDRESS1>2240
> > Horseshoe Way</ADDRESS1><CITY>Aurora</CITY></taSopLineIvcInsert>
> >    at
> > Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectMethods.ExecStoredProcedures(String
> > xml)
> >    at
> > Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectMethods.eConnect_EntryPoint(String
> > ConnectionString, ConnectionStringType ConnectionType, String sXML,
> > SchemaValidationType ValidationType, String eConnectSchema)

Larry1461 (99)

Insert copied row into a list
In Excel 2003, I can insert a row into a list by inserting a row into the spreadsheet. That is, I can right-click along the row numbers along the left, then insert a row. However, if I try to insert a copied a spreadsheet row, I get the message that I am trying to shift cells down within the list. That is, I select a row by clicking the row number on the left, press ctrl- C, then right-click another row on its row number at the left, and choose insert copied row (or maybe insert pasted row -- I'm don't have access to Excel at the moment to verify). Inserting a copied/pasted row doe...

What does this error message mean?
Hello, I gave my old computer to some novice friends, with Outlook Express on it. When trying to send/receive from Outlook Express I get the following dialog: WNetGetUser Returned and Outlook Express can't connect to the ISP. However, by using the Internet icon first and being already connected, Outlook Express sends and receives messages OK. I have checked the account settings I entered but I'm stuck as to why Outlook Express can't actually connect to the ISP itself. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Ex...

tracking changes with insert comment
Hi Again all, second time poster here. I was wondering if anyone knows of away to programatically Insert Comment for a certain range of cells into that cell when the value changes so that the comment Will read: "Old Value was:###" Thanks again!! PS All the cells have conditional formatting (don't know if that makes a difference) Consider a non VBA method using the Tools-->Track Changes feature. It shares the workbook, but if it's on your network drive or local hard drive no one should be able to open it. You can also restrict who views it if others will have access to i...

inserting blank rows in worksheet
I have several worksheets that have over 500 lines of data. I need to separate in line with a blank line. How do I do this using vb without doing it manually? chris smith pretended : > I have several worksheets that have over 500 lines of data. I need to > separate in line with a blank line. How do I do this using vb without doing > it manually? Answered in your previous post (8/18) -- Garry Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc also add www.aioe.org to you signature. | Garry | ...

Add vendor order number to purchase order
When we send a purchase order to a vendor, that vendor assigns their own internal sales order number to our purchase order. I need to be able to put that number somewhere in GP that will allow me to locate one of our purchase orders based on the supplier's order number. There are some fields on the Vendor detail window by clicking the arrow button by the vendor id. You might be able to use one of those fields. Otherwise, Extender is the way to go. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Mike Davis" wrote: > When we send a purchase order to a vendor, that vendor assigns their own &...

No Disk in Drive Error
I am using Money 2000, v.8, with Windows XP. For no reason when I try to access the program there is an MSMONEY.EXE message asking to insert a disk in drive D. By clicking the retry or continue button you can get into the program, but keep getting the message when switching from one function to another. I tried to reinstall, but when I insert the disk it just carries me into the program. Any help would be appreciated. Dick Bell You could try copying the CD to your Hard Disk. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh...

error msg to run inbox repair tool
Pointing to ext of .pst file and there are no .pst files in the system. Pointers seem to be off, error is giving me the path is not correct, do I reload Outlook? I cannot determine where the system is looking for the files, nor can I find where I modify the search path. I am currently running Outlook Express w/no problem. Problem seemed to have come up when downloading upgrades. My current ISP says it is Microsoft problem, any suggestions? ...

Error Message #21
Moneyplus 2007 Windows XP IE 7 This is the error message I get when I open money. "Money has detected that you did not close the file 'MSMONEY' before exiting." "Money now needs to verify the information in the file." It then asks me if I want to do this now, I click yes. The next message shows "The email address or password is incorrect please try again." This is a windows live ID that works on MSN. It seems my file is locked. I tried opening on a different computer, the same messages. I tried my back-up files, the same messages. I used the file Dec...

why is outlook closing when I try to maximise window?
Just started using Microsoft outlook 2000 for emails. Was using web based programmes before. Outlook express wouldn't recognise internet connection, so went to MS Outlook. After a lot of adjustments, finally got it to send and recieve however when it opens, it is in a minimized window. Every time I click the maximize button or try to expand the borders by clicking and dragging, it closes and gives me a message that outlook needs to close. Why is it doing that and how can I get it to open in a maximized window. ...

mfc error
Microsoft is reporting an mfc error and I want to know how to delete the problem ...

Error message #54
I cannot delete anything from Outlook at all. When I try to delete I get "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." Try this link: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272227 Your pst may be damaged or too large. Mor Microsoft Messaging support 3+ years, frontline TSA1 "JGH" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11a5601c3f575$4bc75800$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I cannot delete anything from Outlook at all. When I try > to delete I get "The messaging interfac...

error #16
Everytime I click on outlook 2003 to start the program I get this message and when I click yes, then it works fine. "Some Functionalbility of outlook connector has been disabled choosing yes will automaticly enable this functionalbility. It is just annoying. thanks gino which connector are you using? -- <stingraymmcm7@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1135709208.782972.146940@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Everytime I click on outlook 2003 to start the program I get this > message and when I click yes, then it works fine. > > "Some Functionalbility of out...

Service Scheduling
We have recently installed CRM in our organisation and I am slowly going through customising each each section to suit our business. I have an issue with Service Activity, whereby when you go in and click schedule it goes through and allows you to select your resource/site details, and then when you click find resource it cannot run scheduling engine. Same issue occurs if you go in and try and create a task/appointment. It appears to be something with Exchange and CRM. However email tracking works and the exchange email router works fine. Just wondering if any body else has experieced this i...

Purchase Order Approvals #2
If you access an Approved Purchase Order and change ANYTHING in the window, such as the Comments, the status of the Purchase Order switches back to Unapproved. Only changes affecting the document Total should switch the status back to Unapproved. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree...

Inserting and Tracking Missing Sequence
I have some data which follows this pattern 1-p 1 3 3-e 3 3 4-d 4 2 6-f 4 I need a macro that will recognize that numbers 2 and 5 is missing, insert blank rows in their positions, as well as the appropriate value from a list (say, "2-g" and "5-c"), and then create a list on the same spreadhseet of each value which is inserted. furthermore, it needs to recognize whether the values are absent for both columns or only for one. If that isn't complicated enough, there are some rows which will always be missing ("2-g" in this example),...

I Keep getting error message
Hello, When using Outlook 2002 I get a box popping up on my screen every few minutes saying: "Unable to update public free/busy data. Operation failed" I recently set up a second data file and successfully created a rule to divert emails from a domain name I have to that data file and loaded a bunch of appointments into the calendar of that data file. Is this popup to do with that? Also, I think this may only happen when my Dialup internet connection is connected Thanks See my reply to your earlier post. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address...

Work Order Partial Close Problem
Does anyone know of a way to close a partial Work Order where the deposit is not equal to the full amount. For example- Customer comes in and orders 4 pieces of furniture for $1000 and pays deposit of $600. 3 pieces we have in stock and deliver them to customer, 1 piece out standing on Purchase Order 10 week delivery. 3 pieces delivered retail for $600 and we would like to close them off the Work Order. If the Order had a deposit for the full amount no problem. As POS is, it will not let you do a Partial Pick Up if the order is not paid in full. Thanks in advance, Edward Jensen ...

Store Procedure Error
I changed a table relationship for a customized Report and after exiting the sytem and reentering Great plains, I got the error below: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'zDP_SY01401F_1'. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'SY01401'. Any ideas? Thanks! Matt ...

Manufacturing order from sales order
All of my company's manufactured items are set to Silent MO generation. We are seeing that MO are not getting generated randomly for some sales lines at time although there is no inventory. If so, I would like a way to generate the missing MO on a sales order basis rather than go to each line on the sales order and generate the MO there. We have hundreds of lines on sales orders and at times, this can be very difficult. You can go to the MOP/SOP Link window via the Transactions menu, enter the Item Number and Site ID, and then either attach a back order quantity to an existing M...

Error 2237
Hi! I have a form that is having some coding issues. When I use the copy record command I get run time error 2237. I deleted the lookup box on my form and tried the copy record button and had no problems. When I reinserted the lookup box, the error resumed. Here is all of the code on the form: Option Compare Database Private Sub Form_Current() If Me.NewRecord Or IsNull(Me.prjParentProjectID) Then Me.prjParentProjectID.Visible = False Else Me.prjParentProjectID.Visible = True End If End Sub Private Sub cmdClose_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdClose_Click DoCmd.Close...

Error closing Outlook
I am running Office XP on a system running Win XP Pro with 512MB of RAM and an AMD XP 1800+ CPU. I have the latest service packs and patches for Office and XP. Every time I close Outlook, I get the following error message: OUTLOOK.EXE - Application Error The instruction at "0x6601cd49" referenced memory at "0x000000a0". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program. I had this error before I upgraded my RAM and motherboard and after I upgraded. I do not get this error with any other program. Does anyone have any idea what t...

UPDATEBLOB error
OS: Windows XP. DBMS: SQL Server 2008. Development tool: PowerBuilder 10.5. I am attempting to save a digital photo image to a table ( datatype of column is varbinary(max) ) with an UPDATEBLOB statement via embedded SQL; however, I'm getting the following error - SQLSTATE = S1010 [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Function sequence error. (SQLCODE = -1 and SQLDBCODE = 999). Does anyone have any suggestions to help solve this problem? In addition, the connection to SQL Server 2008 is via ODBC. The DBPARM = "Connectstring='Driver=SQL Server Native Client 1...

multiple emails error
When I try to send one email, outlook sends multiple emails (up to 67 at one time). ...

Error popups in Ms-Money 2005
Hi all, Just recently upgraded to Ms Money 2005 and updated online but I keep getting the following errors:- "mnycopymar has encountered a problem and needs to close" and "mnyupdate@#@.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" I have no idea why this is happening but would sure appreciate someone to help me get rid of this nagging errors. Thanks! Excalibur ...

Outlook 2003 DLL Error Message
Since earlier today, each time I start Outlook 2003 (running on a 3-week-old XP computer) I get an error message: "CiceroUIWndFrame: OUTLOOK.EXE - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point GetIUMS could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL" I have to click "OK" several (5-6?) times to get through the error message, but once it does go away it appears that Outlook is operating. Things appear normal, and I can send and receive email. Any thoughts? Have you tried creating a new profile? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to ...