Error using MOP/POP link

GP v8.0

When attempting to create a purchase order using the MOP/POP link feature,
users are occasionally getting a message saying "This transaction is being
edited by another user".

1.  The user hits "Create PO" from the MOP/POP link screen.
2.  The PO Entry screen comes up with a new PO#.
3.  User gets message saying "transaction is being edited by another user"

You then cannot do anything with the PO, and if you repeat the result is the
same.

Any ideas?
0
Z (26)

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Public Folder link to Excel File

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

POP Password2
Hello Everyone. I am in the process of writing an Internet connection wizard program for the company I am working for. At present, I have all the pieces together beside the part of setting the email account password for outlook. If anyone have any ideas that could help. Please let me know Currently I have found the following info HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Account Manager\Accounts\00000007 (.Is just the outlook account index. It increment each time a account is added) Value 4 Name: POP3 Password2 Type: REG_BINARY Data: 00000000 01 02 6d 00 61 00 69 00 - 6c 00 2e 00 7...

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Need HELP! for Linking data

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

error 553

80070005 error #2

Using INDIRECT within functions

How to use count for calls per hour

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003