Error - This employee record has been changed...

My HR users are seeing a new error when trying to update one of the fields on
the
"Position Extra Fields" Screen (located at "Position Setup" Screen ->
"Position Extra
Fields" Screen)

The error is
      "This employee record has been changed since you opened this window.
        Changes won't be saved."

I can duplicated it also, even when signed in as admin.

I tried tracing it but see nothing that helps.
A SQL trace shows an attempted insert to HRPOS022 then next a Select to
Dynamics..Sy01700 (holds the error messages)

Can anyone suggest what might be blocking changes to the "Position Extra
Fields"
Screen?

How do I fix this so I don't get an "Error 2015"
Dim x x = Application.CountIf("E5,E6000", "T13065") How do I fix this so I don't get an "Error 2015" Thanks, Rick Not tried it but I would think x=Application.Countif(Range("E5:E6000"),"T13065") Providing T13065 is a string you are counting. If it's a range reference x=Application.Countif(Range("E5:E6000"),Range("T13065")) -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.ukANDTHIS www.nickhodge.co.uk "2D Rick" <rbrowniii@compuserve.com> wrote in m...

Counting Records in A Group
I have a table that has one row per email sent in by a student, organized by the class they attend. I would like to count the number of students that have sent in emails per class. I can't seem to get my brain around this, and what I get every time is either the number of emails per class or the number of emails per student. My Table: [Publish Table] Columns: [Course Name] = name of class,[People ID]=identifier for the student,[Email ID]=identifier for the email in a different table I've tried this query - gives me a row per student and the number of emails for the s...

Add Record two table
Hi Guys, I have a common field (ProjectNumber) in two table.Between table there is one to many relationship. I have a form to add new ProjectNumber with other information. What i want is that, when i add new projectNumber it should add to both the table. Thanks & Regards Hi Nad, The correct process is for a ProjectNumber to be added to only the Project table when a new project is added. A common way to set this up is to have the main form bound to the table on the one side of the relationship and the subform bound to the table on the many side of the relationship. To add new proj...

Use Form button to move current record to another table
I have a database which consists of computer names and model numbers. As time goes on the computers get old and are no longer in use. I also have an identical table that I have been copying the old computers to. Once copied to the old computer database I delete the computer record from the current computer database. Is it possible to accomplish this task with one button? Say you had a button on each record called cmdArchive, and it's purpose is to move this record to an archive table, and delete that same entry from your current table. Each record should have a unique identifying ...

Getting an Error when there is nothing to show
-- The bottom of my report which is a statement shows #Error when there is no Invoices to add up. Can I have it blank instead. this my text Box Control Source thanks for any Help....Bob =Reports!rptOwnerPaymentMethod!subChildOwnerInvoiceAmount!tbAmount.Value Try: =IIf([subChildOwnerInvoiceAmount].[HasData], [subChildOwnerInvoiceAmount].[tbAmount]) Explanation in: Bring the total from a subreport onto a main report at: http://allenbrowne.com/casu-18.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.h...

Cannot send mail from outlook, error 0x800CCC78
This message started to appear back in Sept and I haven't been able to send e-mail from Outlook ever since (apart from a 2 day period in Novemeber when the issue disappeared just as quickly as it appeared). I now have to cut and paste e-mail i recieve into the e-mail interface of my provider in order to get e-mail sent. I have posted this error 3 times now and haven't got a solution, plenty of questions about versions, platforms, port numbers etc etc, but no fix. Judging by the hits on google to this, it is and established problem. Come on Microsoft, do your stuff.....

Publisher 2000 changes default font
Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have discovered fonts used by Groupwise have changed. This implies that P2000 has changed the default font somewhere - any ideas please? How do I change the fonts in GroupWise http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10061270.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "PS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1be4401c45220$f2b1b4a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have > discover...

help!! smtp protocol error occurred
exchange 2000 srv/windows 2k srv smtp protocol error occurred when trying to send mails. receives fine. Still waiting for some relavent information so we can help you solve your problem. >-----Original Message----- >exchange 2000 srv/windows 2k srv >smtp protocol error occurred when trying to send mails. >receives fine. > > >. > I had that problem, I telneted into the servers that the error occurred and found I was on a blacklist. Had to sumit to an open relay test, and bam, no more problems. ...

Constructing Hyperlink from the Database Record fields
I am working on a Windows XP environment using MS Office 2007 including Access 2007. I want to open a document from Access 2007 which I can easily do with Hyperlink type field. However since all the necessary information is already in the Database Record I try to avoid creating additional field which would be a Hyperlink type on the Form unless it is absolutely necessary. Below is the code that I have to construct the FullFileName which consisted of ServerName, Division, Unit, RequirementDirectory, FolderName and the FileName itself. As you can see the Database records has al...

Visual Basic Error
Every time I shut down Outlook, I now get the following Microsoft Visual Basic error: "Compile error in hidden module: Autoexec" This started after I installed the software for People PC Dial -up Service. They haven't responded to my question and Tech Net/Knowledge base come up empty. Help!!! Thanks So, uninstall that software. It's obviously the problem and if they won't support it then it's useless to you. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Reminder Manager, Exten...

can you tell me what an error 920 is?
I'm trying to save a visio file out as a jpeg, or gif, or png. I keep getting the error with no explanation of what the error means - any help is appreciated You can go to the following link and it explains the issue you are having and how to fix it: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=295691 "Julie" wrote: > I'm trying to save a visio file out as a jpeg, or gif, or png. I keep > getting the error with no explanation of what the error means - any help is > appreciated > > > ...

User Authentication Error
Hello All, I am running CRM 3.0. I have the system administrator role. When attempting to merge 2 account records I receive an error that states, "The user authentication passed to the platform is not valid." I cannot merge the records. If anyone can, please advise. thanks. Keith ...

Report Error 11-24-04
When attempting to run CRM Reports for the first time we are receiving the error "Information is needed before this report can be processed" I have found documentation that states that this can happen if your server has an underscore. Our server does not it is named ourcompany.server.eeecrm Can the periods have the same effect as the underscore. Or does anyone have another cause? Thank you Hi There - Hope you don't mind but I wish to piggy-back on your post. I get the same error on our custom reports that use OLE DB to connect to another SQL server other than the MS CRM ...

Script Errors 08-12-04
When launching CRM 1.2 through the web interface or through Outlook I am experiencing errors. This occurs on all the PCs on our network. CRM installed on Windows 2000 Advanced Server Client PCs running 2000 or XP Pro Browser IE6 with all updates. The main 3 I see are: Error #1 Line: 3 Char: 1 Error: Syntax Error Code: 0 URL: https://crm/home/home_home.aspx Error #2 Line: 104 Char: 1 Error: 'ORG_DATE_START_DAY' is undefined Code: 0 URL: https://crm/home/home_home.aspx Error #3 Line: 15 Char: 3 Error: 'ORG_DATE_FORMAT' is undefined Code: 0 URL: https://crm/home/home_home...

Userform combobox matchrequired = True; error with no selection
I have a userform that includes a combobox which is optional for the user, but if they do use it, they have to select one of the three values provided (no creativity allowed). This works fine if the user ignores the field, or if they make a selection. They can even click the combobox 'arrow' to see the values and then click to another part of the form without making a selection. They can tab through controls including this one without any problem. All good. However, a user may enter the field (mouseclick) thinking they might want to make a selection, then decide again...

Failed to open mmf error appears
A pop up window appears with the message 'failed to oepn mmf'. I assume it is referring to Microsoft mail format. What could be triggering this error. What version of Outlook, and when do you see this error? EllenB wrote: > A pop up window appears with the message 'failed to oepn > mmf'. I assume it is referring to Microsoft mail format. > > > What could be triggering this error. >-----Original Message----- >What version of Outlook, and when do you see this error? > >EllenB wrote: >> A pop up window appears with the message 'fail...

hide/change color of selected row headings
Is it possible to hide the row heading numbers for selected rows (i.e. rows 51 and greater) for just the selected sheet? I'd like to have a color with no row heading number appear that matches the fill color I select for the adjacent cells. Secondly, any ideas as to how I can prevent the user from scolling further down than a certain point (i.e. row 51). Thanks in advance. Joe Row headings are either on or off, you can't hide some. However, you can achieve a similar effect by hiding *all* headings (Tools/Options/General) and putting the numbers 1:51 in A1:A51. to limit scro...

Unknown error code
Hi, I'm trying to set up email in outlook 2007. After I put in all the information and click on "test account settings", I'm getting an error message. I mean, in the task tab, the "log onto incoming mail server (POP3), the status is completed" but on "send test email message, the status is Failed. and the error message is giving is "an unknown error code: 0x80040607 Does anybody knows out to fix this? Have you been able to send mail out before using that account, possibly with another mail client? "DM" <DM@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Autoenrollment errors after adding SSL certificate
Hello, I'm running an all Windows 2003 domain with an exchange server which is setup so that Outlook web access is using SSL which required that I installed a certificate. Ever since I've set up exchange to use this certificate I receive the following errors in the Application log for both my Domain Controllers (both also Windows Server 2003) which occurs every 8 hours. Both Domain Controllers show the following errors in the Application Log Source: AutoEnrollment Type: Error User: N/A Computer: DomainController1 or 2 Event ID: 13 Description: Automatic certificate enrollment for loc...