Error: "The Payment Document Management Setup is missing or damaged".

Hi,
When I click Payment Document Setup or Payment Document User
Preference in the Purchasing and the sales module then  get the eror:
"The Payment Document Management Setup is missing or damaged".

Thanks.

From your other thread Sadique -

You are looking at Payment Document Setup and Payment Document User
Preference under Purchasing Setup, correct?  There is another Payment
Document Setup under Setup>Company in the Administration Setup window
in V10 or Tools>Setup>Company>Payment Document Setup in V9.  This is
the Payment Document Setup I was referring to.

Give that a try if you haven't yet.

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com

0
fhamelly1 (1404)
7/18/2008 3:59:54 PM
On Jul 18, 8:59 pm, "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP, MCT, MVP"
<fhame...@eastcoast-dynamics.com> wrote:
> From your other thread Sadique -
>
> You are looking at Payment Document Setup and Payment Document User
> Preference under Purchasing Setup, correct?  There is another Payment
> Document Setup under Setup>Company in the Administration Setup window
> in V10 or Tools>Setup>Company>Payment Document Setup in V9.  This is
> the Payment Document Setup I was referring to.
>
> Give that a try if you haven't yet.
>
> Frank Hamelly
> MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
> East Coast Dynamicswww.eastcoast-dynamics.com

Thanks Frank,
The solution did work.
Thanks again.
Can someone tell me what Payment document management is used for?  If this is
not enabled, will it preclude us from processing checks in AP?  Other areas
of concern?
--
MP

"sadiqueGulab.nadaf@gmail.com" wrote:

> Hi,
> When I click Payment Document Setup or Payment Document User
> Preference in the Purchasing and the sales module then  get the eror:
> "The Payment Document Management Setup is missing or damaged".
>
> Thanks.

0
MP (49)
10/6/2008 10:42:18 PM
MP,

Here is a link to all GP documentation:
http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/gp/using/financials.mspx.  You can get a
manual for Payment Document Management if you'd like more detail, but the
brief description for the manual is: "Explains how to set up your system to
enter sales and purchasing transactions using payment methods other than
cash, checks, and credit cards, such as particular payment documents used in
some European and Latin American countries."

You do not need Payment Document Management to use the standard
functionality of the AP module, including processing checks.

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"MP" <MP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me what Payment document management is used for?  If this
> is
> not enabled, will it preclude us from processing checks in AP?  Other
> areas
> of concern?
> --
> MP
>

> "sadiqueGulab.nadaf@gmail.com" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> When I click Payment Document Setup or Payment Document User
>> Preference in the Purchasing and the sales module then  get the eror:
>> "The Payment Document Management Setup is missing or damaged".
>>
>> Thanks.

0
victoria (3340)

Error: "The Payment Document Management Setup is missing or damaged".
Hi, When I click Payment Document Setup or Payment Document User Preference in the Purchasing and the sales module then get the eror: "The Payment Document Management Setup is missing or damaged". Thanks. From your other thread Sadique - You are looking at Payment Document Setup and Payment Document User Preference under Purchasing Setup, correct? There is another Payment Document Setup under Setup>Company in the Administration Setup window in V10 or Tools>Setup>Company>Payment Document Setup in V9. This is the Payment Document Setup I was referring to. Give that a...