Error printing report: "specified path for the output file does

Hi -
I'm trying to print a Payable Distribution History report but get the error
"specified path for the output file does not exist". It does not happen with
other reports. Any help to fix this error would greatly appreciated.

thanks
Oumar

hi Oumar,

go check the Report Destination screen and make sure that there is no path
listed in the field where you can enter one. It would be in the File checkbox.

If it is grayed out, mark the File option, delete the path and then unmark
the File box. Should you want to save it to a file, then select a valid path.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Rheiner Franco

"Oumar" wrote:

> Hi -
> I'm trying to print a Payable Distribution History report but get the error
> "specified path for the output file does not exist". It does not happen with
> other reports. Any help to fix this error would greatly appreciated.
>
> thanks
> Oumar

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

Linking files 2 ways

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?