error loading columns for printing

i have been using frx 6.5 with sp7 in windows server 2003 for many months
now. then i accidentally installed the FRx2003orXPSP2Update.zip. i now cannot
open frx so i reinstall it. i successfully opened it without errors but when
i generate a report in any output type, the error "error loading columns for
printing" and "error setting device context. please reopen drilldown viewer
and try again." appears. i need help.

thanks,

mel
0
Mel1 (144)

How do you set up a repeating column in Outlook?
I have three sheets in one workbook, and I want to make changes to one column in sheet one, but I want the changes to apply to the other sheets when I make that one edit. You can group the sheets. Select the first sheet ctrl-click on the subsequent tabs Make your changes. rightclick on one of those grouped worksheet tabs and select "Ungroup Sheets" (Everything you do to one, you'll be doing to all in the group--so be careful!) KellyGrace wrote: > > I have three sheets in one workbook, and I want to make changes to one column > in sheet one, but I want the change...

How do I print a select number of address records from Access
I'm trying to print just a select number of records for a mailing that I'm doing. I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Thanks. On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 12:23:04 -0800, robbie6 <robbie6@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm trying to print just a select number of records for a mailing that I'm >doing. I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Thanks. Create a Query based on the table containing the addresses (and perhaps other tables). View the query's Properties (with the View menu item, or rightclick the background behind the table icons and sele...

Concatenate text from columns
How can I concatenate text in colB? ColA has 2 markers C and * Whenever C is followed by * I need to unite the text fields in ColB So, for the data below I want ColA ColB C Text1 Text1a C Text2 Text2a Text2b Text2c ColA ColB C Text1 * Text1a cont'd C Text2 * Text2a cont'd * Text2b cont'd * Text2c cont'd C Text3 Hope this makes sense! Thbe easy method is to use a fromula in the worksheet. Something like this in cell C1 =if(A2="*",B1&B2,"") Then copy formula down column C Next Copy colum...

Tracking Down Print Errors
Hello All, I have a wierd error that I am getting with opportunities. When I go into opportunities and view a record I wish to print, I am getting an error message. I can successfully print the entire list of opportunities in CRM, but if I open one opportunity, then click print, I get an error stating "This Form has been changed and must be saved before printing." I have SAVED the record multiple times and I still cannot print. Any ideas why this would be? TIA for your help. Joe ...

How do I get the header to print out for e-mail messages?
For some reason, I am unable to print out the header of e-mail messages and it only prints out the message but not the time/date, subject, To..., From...., etc. Does anyone have an idea how to get this back on? Aloha yoda_the_webmaster, I'm guessing you're using Outlook 2003 (or earlier?) with Internet Explorer 7. That's a known issue that the IE team is working on. In the meantime you can either try and go back to IE6, upgrade to Outlook 2007 (which is unaffected because it doesn't use IE to print HTML messages) or edit the message and change the format to Rich T...

Column Chart Thickness of Bars
I need to graph the amount of concrete poured against the planned amount for each week over about 60 weeks. When I create a Column Chart in Excel 2007 the bars in the chart are thin lines, I have tried to format the Data Series and remove the gap width but this does not seem to have much effect. I've also tried increasing the thickness of the border however this just looks stupid and makes the data overlap. Is there any way to fix this? Cheers The bars are narrow because you have one value and six blanks per week. Right click the horizontal axis, choose Format Axis, and under Axi...

Excel Not Printing... Word does
Hello All, I have a computer that will not print excel documents at all. It will print Word Documents, as well as other programs, but when I print from excel, it doesn't even make it into the printer Queue. I am trying to print to a networked HP Laserjet 4100 TN. That printer is attached to a Win2k server through its IP address. Let me know if anyone knows of any issues with sharing a printer using the IP address to connect it to the host computer. Any Ideas will be helpful! :) Thanks, Seth R. In the absence of other replies .......... Presumably you have set Excel to recogni...

Network resource error
I'm attempting to use a laptop on a new network. I've configured it on the new domain and now I'm trying to get Outlook to connect to my email account on the Exchange server. When I open up Outlook it attempts to access or install a "resource" called data1.msi that's on the old network drive. Is there anyway around this w/out having the original installation CD? steve ...

Contouring data from rows and columns
I have created several contour (surface) plots, but cannot enlarge the size of any of these graphs. I would appreciate any suggestions or help. Thanks, Mangat Mangat - Sometimes when you adjust the 3D view of a chart like this, Excel shrinks it. What it does, really, is shrink the plot area. If you click right near the walls of the chart, not on an axis but well within the outline of the chart object, you will activate the plot area, and it will be surrounded by a thick gray rectangle. You can resize this rectangle. Sometimes it isn't possible to make it exactly the way you w...

Error Message: Could not open one or more attachments
Whenever I use the "Send To" options in Excel, Word or any text format and choose "mail as attachments" in Outlook 2000, I keep getting the error message "Could not open one or more attachments." Any ideas to fix this? Any help is very much appreciated. ...

Compilation error in hidden module: Protect_All
Hi all. I have built an application that requires a module to protect itself; it expires after 40 sessions of work. Some customer of mine told me that they have a compilation error in that module, but in my PC I can't see nothing. Can someone help me? Here's the module: I have substituted some string with "mio.....". You can see and test the complete application downloading it from: http://win.piccioli.com/cranesuite/cranesuite_11.exe Note that the modules (Protect_All) is used in all the 3 application, but my customers told me that the error occurs in only one each, and n...

Can accumulated totals be added to a calculated column in a pivot table?
Let me explain it.. I have a worksheet with data about planned and real values of investment. The data is shown with several columns that describe some properties of the target market. By example Date | Country | Market | Product | Planned Invesment | Real Investment I need to make a Pivot Table that summarize this data and shows the accumulated difference between planned and real investment, and the chance of showing it using any of the dimensions listed above. By Example Date | Country | Planned | Real | Difference | Accumulated Diff. 01/2006 | USA ...

Error with exporting macro from SPSS 14 to Excel 2007
I have been using this macro for a while with excel 2003. I've recently upgraded to exc= el 2007 and now when I run this I get the following error "10091ActiveX Automation: no= such property or method." which occurs on this line "line1 =3D .Selection.Row - 1" any thoughts on what's changed that might be causing this? Sub ExcelMacro(NumLayerDim As Long) ' This macro ' adds a Table number to the title of each table ' turns that line bold and blue ' groups the other lines of the table so that it is easy to ' have only titles visible in excel (th...

Error Installing CRM on Windows Server 2008, SQL Server 2008?
Anyone have any answers on this for me? I have seen a few posts which relate to SQL Server 2003 but not 2008? Here is the error I am receiving. --- Setup failed to validate specified Reporting Services Report Server http://SERVER2008/CRMReportServer. Error: Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=3Dutf-8', but expected 'text/xml'. The request failed with the error message: -- <HTML dir=3D"ltr"> <HEAD><meta name=3D"GENERATOR" content=3D"Microsoft SharePoint" /><meta name=3D"progid" content=3D"...

How do I print different business cards on one sheet
I would like to print out business cards, but with ascending numbers on each one. Is there a fairly easy way of doing this? Mail merge the numbers onto your cards. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Sandra C." <Sandra C.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72A21178-48BD-4B23-AFD8-C08007AF7B9D@microsoft.com... >I would like to print out business cards, but with ascending numbers on >each > one. Is there a fairly easy way of doing this? ...

Printing memo data from a form
I have a form which contains a memo field which may require more than one page to print. I can only get my printer to print out what is almost a screen shot of the page. How can I set up a command button which will print out the form with all the data from the memo field? Martin, You will run across that problem when trying to print forms. Forms are desinged to be used like menus (inputting data), reports are designed for printing. Create a report and set the field to Can Grow = Yes. -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremo...

backup error
Hi, I have the following problem on an Exchange Server 5.5 system running on NT4: I am unable to make an online backup of Exchange Server Information Store or Directory using NTBACKUP. NTBACKUP is started while logged in, so not by a scheduled task. The error in the eventlog is: Microsoft Exchange services returned 'Access is denied'. from a call to 'BackupPrepare()'additional data'<servername>' EventID: 8010 The account I am logged in to has Service Account Admin permissions on organization, site, server and about any permission tab there is. Background ...

Unable to load saved file
We recently had our laptop stolen. I have a copy of the MS Money file take a few days before hand. The Version being used is Ver 14.0.120.805 2004. When I try to load the copied file onto our new computer I am getting the following message. " Money cannot locate [file name] or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only file or you do not have permission to change it or your disk is write protected. If you have chosen the correct file and it cannot be accessed, you will need to click OK and open your most recent backup file. If the file is being used by another application...

CRM mobile express error / CRM3.0 / ASP.NET
I'm trying to setup CRM mobile for MS CRM 3.0, that I want to access from a PDA (HTC TyTNII). As far as I am aware I followed the configuration steps in setting up the Mobile Application website (with inetmgr - command etc.) and the Mobile administrative interface that I can access now from CRM itself (under settings -> Mobile Configuration). Also I can access the mobile website now from any client as well as from the PDA. I get the interface showing all entities I defined to show, and from there I can click on any of them, showing a list of all records. However then, when I c...

can't load xml containing an encoded control code
using soap with a .net client, a soap server sends a document with a string structure. In the string structure is a vertical tab (0x0b). The soap server converts the tab to &#xB; before transmitting. This seems to be a valid xml document upon transmitting. however, the client receives this document and throws the exception ({"'\v', hexadecimal value 0x0B, is an invalid character. Line 1, position 468." }) Why is it that the validation is being done on a document with 0x0B and not &#xB, shouldn't the conversion of the data occur after the validation? How do I...

Error sending emails from Access through Outlook
I am having the typical problem when sending an email from Access. I get that error saying that another application is trying to send an email on my behalf or whatever. I heard that it can be bypassed by using sendObject, is this true? If so, how would i modify my code to use this.Function Email()'Set reference to OutlookOn Error GoTo Errhandler'Dim strBCC As StringDim db As DAO.DatabaseDim rst As DAO.RecordsetDim objOutl As Outlook.Application'Dim objEml As Outlook.MailItemDim i As IntegerSet db = CurrentDbSet rst = db.OpenRecordset("qryEmailReminder", dbOpenSnapshot)...

Re-printing an invoice
I have a user who needs to reprint a specific invoice, that would have originally been created in batch (I think). Her customer needs that invoice reprinted for legal reasons. I know absolutely nothing about Dynamics - the only information I have is the invoice number. Can anyone tell me how to reprint an invoice. I believe it has already been posted. Thanks Todd 1. Navigate to Inquiry>Sales>Transaction By Document 2. Search for the invoice number that you want to print 3. Click on the line displaying the invoice information, then click on the 'Document Number' link 4...

Printing Shared Calendars
Does anyone know if you can print all the shared calendars in your calendar view in Outlook 2003. It seems that you can only print one calendar at a time. Not possible. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "jerry" <jriley@empirecollege.com> wrote in message news:OLtsryLeIHA.288@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if you can print all the shared calendars in your > ...

Printing Sent and Replied to Messages
I have a user that cannot print any Sent or Replied to messages it seems, but randomly one that is sent to them is printable. Seems to be only happening to the one user and no one else is having the problem. The user is using Windows XP Pro, and Outlook 2003. Thx Eric I would also like to add she has alot of HTML goodies in her emails, such as "Dancing Cats and Dogs" Just and FYI Thx Eric Eric <ecomaz@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a user that cannot print any Sent or Replied to messages it > seems, but randomly one that is sent to them is printable. Seems to > b...

An error occured while installing Microsoft CRM folders 02-10-04
The installation of CRM 1.2 is complete and successful. The CRM server is running. CRM Web access is OK. The Installation of outlook client is successful. W2k are updated with the latest SP and updates. Office 2003 are up to date with the latest updates. After starting outlook there is the following error: "An error occurred while installing Microsoft CRM folders." Is there anyone ho can help? Joop. According to the advice Suzanne from MS gave me, she was suggesting you remove an entry from the registry. Have a look at the post she sent me, it had no impact on my specific prob...